Tell me about Cistamax

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dylan told me that Genghis Khan was shredded and could bench three times bodyweight.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fellas, stack cista with anabeta, results soo much more pronounced

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Dylan told me that Genghis Khan was shredded and could bench three times bodyweight.
Trained by one of Ben's ancestors.
The pale skin and accent is a lie, he's part Asian ;)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
would there be any issue with Cista and ArA? haven't been on cista for 4 weeks since my last bottle. going to start it today, however on ArA just checking encase it interacts or anything mr.cooper69 ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would there be any issue with Cista and ArA? haven't been on cista for 4 weeks since my last bottle. going to start it today, however on ArA just checking encase it interacts or anything @mr.cooper69 ?
No issues. :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it's in here but I can't search thread in the mobile app ... The 4 caps are dosed all at once? Or should they be split up? Thanks

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know it's in here but I can't search thread in the mobile app ... The 4 caps are dosed all at once? Or should they be split up? Thanks
4 caps preworkout and 1 cap pre meal spread over the day on off days.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I workout fasted... So can't take pre workout with food. Still ok? Or should move to directly post workout with meal?
Mine were taken fasted.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys

its coming up on week 8 of cista and will be week 4 of anabeta, tbh my thoughts to this point are than Anabeta>>>>>Cista. Since my last update cals are now at 2940 and weight is at 82.1kg as of today. Ive noticed increased fullness, energy, aggression and strength since week 4.

So point of this post is for thoughts on my next 4 weeks.
I am thinking of adding in Cutler King tomorrow dosed 3 caps pwo, continue Anabeta dosed 2 caps pre / 2 post. I've got one more bottle of cista left which im considering dosing 1/1/1/1 ED. Im interested to see its effects over a longer period.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

its coming up on week 8 of cista and will be week 4 of anabeta, tbh my thoughts to this point are than Anabeta>>>>>Cista. Since my last update cals are now at 2940 and weight is at 82.1kg as of today. Ive noticed increased fullness, energy, aggression and strength since week 4.

So point of this post is for thoughts on my next 4 weeks.
I am thinking of adding in Cutler King tomorrow dosed 3 caps pwo, continue Anabeta dosed 2 caps pre / 2 post. I've got one more bottle of cista left which im considering dosing 1/1/1/1 ED. Im interested to see its effects over a longer period.

Any thoughts are appreciated.
Then do you feel the cistamax would do anything at that point?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Then do you feel the cistamax would do anything at that point?
Probs worth it for the endurance benefits, but again ive consistently increased carbs through out this cycle, so i cant say with confidence it was from cista.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool. Is there any feedback from or do we know what this does in women?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any other feedback on cistanche?
Starting week 11, all that i can really update is that this stuff synergises with Anabeta. My hyperthrophy workouts have consistently gotten better and better, strength has staggnated on many lifts due to how hard i go on these high volume days.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Starting week 11, all that i can really update is that this stuff synergises with Anabeta. My hyperthrophy workouts have consistently gotten better and better, strength has staggnated on many lifts due to how hard i go on these high volume days.
Right on. Thanks.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Using an AI at all?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok finally starting these bottles I have saved patiently since the AS release sale back in April!

Since I train fasted, I am thinking I will do 2 caps 30min-1hourpre workout and then another 2 caps with my post workout meal.

On off days I will split the 4 caps with my 2 largest meals. Sound ok? Anyone taken these fasted?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds fine. I took all 4 fasted when I used them. Can't wait to use the other bottles in my stash. :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds fine. I took all 4 fasted when I used them. Can't wait to use the other bottles in my stash. :D
Yea I have 4 total. Gonna do 8 weeks now on this recomp and then 8 weeks again on more of a lean bulk to compare

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Did you get acute effects from training with 4 dosed prior?
I have been splitting 2/2 with large meals, may have to try switching that up

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you get acute effects from training with 4 dosed prior?
I have been splitting 2/2 with large meals, may have to try switching that up
No I didn't notice acute effects. Took a bit to build up. I never went with another dosing though only 4 pre throughout my use.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
could you go 6 caps? i tried it once pwo, but wasn't sure if a higher dose would increase endurance or have any extra benefits vs just recommended 4

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
could you go 6 caps? i tried it once pwo, but wasn't sure if a higher dose would increase endurance or have any extra benefits vs just recommended 4
Done 6 for the last week with 5 anabeta just for ****s and gigs, holy muscle fullness batman

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Done 6 for the last week with 5 anabeta just for ****s and gigs, holy muscle fullness batman
i noticed the fullness went away after i cut out cistamax for 4-5 weeks, and left regular anabeta. as well it must have some adrenal/kidney boosting properties, as my pwo that usually i don't feel very much, this deep into my cut from not really having a proper break, kicked in ridiculously when i washed it back with 4 caps. but the effected diminish after a couple weeks for this.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i noticed the fullness went away after i cut out cistamax for 4-5 weeks, and left regular anabeta. as well it must have some adrenal/kidney boosting properties, as my pwo that usually i don't feel very much, this deep into my cut from not really having a proper break, kicked in ridiculously when i washed it back with 4 caps. but the effected diminish after a couple weeks for this.
Going by how my cycle went, i can safely say cista is better on maintainence or bulking cals.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk if there would be benefit with more. The extract we used already provided quite a bit more than other products with it on the market.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You guys who got in on this really lucked out. Many new tboosters on the market are using this product at like 1/25th the dose you get daily with cistamax. Unfortunately, as we said it was way too pricy to sell such a high dose of the studied extract longterm, so it looks like this may indeed be one and done. I'm clinging to hope that one of our other extraction methods pans out...eventually

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep pumping out the Anabeta and ill be a happy customer ;)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
You guys who got in on this really lucked out. Many new tboosters on the market are using this product at like 1/25th the dose you get daily with cistamax. Unfortunately, as we said it was way too pricy to sell such a high dose of the studied extract longterm, so it looks like this may indeed be one and done. I'm clinging to hope that one of our other extraction methods pans out...eventually
so any info on dosing or idea of how high we could dose it for extras, i.e someone on 1900 calories vs 3500, could benefit more from a higher dose (CNS Recovery from high volume workouts) Im lucky i ordered 5, used 2 so far onto my third now. so might try bigger dose if you got any ideas

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not getting the desired PH like gains from your Folli run brah?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Not getting the desired PH like gains from your Folli run brah?
lol its actually going pretty well, doms are quite bad and strength is moving up. i never expected PH gains either, had already used myo so i had an idea of what to expect, very good overall performance booster and right now im seeing fat loss quite quickly, 1-2lbs every 3 days lol, have had to bump calories up even to try slow it down, and in a deficit i highly doubt i will see any gains on it lmao, but i have 4 bottles on hand so im running 2 cutting, then 2 on my reverse diet.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i am interested in running -(-)EPi down the track eventually, your results sound pretty impressive.. ive got two logs im going to do for 14 weeks first 6 week recomp with 11kt and TTA then 8 weeks cutting with Anabeta elite.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
well I was skeptical about it first, then risked it and ordered myo, and ever since starting it any lifts that were lagging or had gone down during my cut, went back up to where they were before starting it, and now even better. you will notice it first on pressing exercises, dumbbell presses, barbell presses. for chest or shoulders then i gave deadlifts a go which i hardly do and its almost hard to believe how much they went up, i even took a video on my IG of a set i did of 190kg x1 not perfect form but, it was after lots of volume on other exercises like rows and pullups, and i haven't ever done more than 160kg x3 last time i used to do them lol. and all your accessory movements go up i.e curls, skullcrushers the reps you normally do for your usual weight fly up making it easier to break past plateaus.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Yeah i am interested in running -(-)EPi down the track eventually, your results sound pretty impressive.. ive got two logs im going to do for 14 weeks first 6 week recomp with 11kt and TTA then 8 weeks cutting with Anabeta elite.
have you ever cut with ABE before? i just started CistaMax now for the end of my cut. got about 4-6 weeks left, sitting on some King, ABE, X-Gels, Clear Muscle and Folli/Ep1c

Folli is eh. I noticed more DOMS when adding it in, but tbh, i like Clear Muscle more. recovery has been fantastic and broke a bunch of prs in a 700 kcal deficit and 200g carbs below maintenance levels. AmentoMax truly is something else, just finished that and i already lost small increments of strength here and there.

TTA kept me uber lean during vacatin, but at 1g the cramps were brutal, .5g has been much much better. Gonna stop now though for a bit

I'll try ep1c when I move onto reverse dieting and bulking and run that with King, but not sure if i should toss in ABE for the end of my cut. Probably will go with King for 4 weeks, then add Ep1c, then add X-Gels and make it a solid 12-16 weeker. Maybe TTA since the two bottles are gonna last forever with only 1 cap dosing lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never used ABE and pretty excited to give it a crack. I also really enjoyed Amento but have been off it the last 12 weeks while i ran cista bridged with Anabeta, im am planning at stopping my reverse diet in a few weeks at 3200cals and starting the TTA and 11KT recomp log. Should be fun times ahead

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never used ABE and pretty excited to give it a crack. I also really enjoyed Amento but have been off it the last 12 weeks while i ran cista bridged with Anabeta, im am planning at stopping my reverse diet in a few weeks at 3200cals and starting the TTA and 11KT recomp log. Should be fun times ahead
Does sound like fun times! I am jelly. :eek:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
lmk how you like it for cutting, i think im gonna wait till my reverse diet. i loved it for bulking but idk if i wanna use in a caloric deficit
Forskolin is always good in a cut, and overall ABE should help hold onto muscle mass
Downfall is dieting with a stomach screaming at you for food can be hard lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Luckily for me Anabeta has never effected my appetite at all. Got to love reverse dieting and correcting appetite hormones, I actually get sensations of fullness these days, amazing!