PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be for sale through the Analyzed Army first

August 20th is the army sale date

They are 1000mg leucine tablets

Pop them between meals or with your protein. Cooper will tell you guys why you should be adding leucine to your protein

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Pop them between meals or with your protein. Cooper will tell you guys why you should be adding leucine to your protein
Tablets, not capsules?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! That will be a sick product to pick up.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Funny, I juSt picked up HMB powder to dose at 3000mg a day (1 pre fasted workout, 1post workout, 1 with last meal of day)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

They don't need me to. The research of Layne Norton, lead PhD in the field of muscle protein synthesis and top natural BBer, has shown that the L-leucine content of a meal determines the amplitude and duration of the muscle protein synthesis spike, among other things.

Consider this a cheaper, convenient way to do Layne's protocol. No need to mix up BCAA shakes 5 times a day...just pop 3 tabs (the product comes with a LOT of tabs, so no worries here) and you're good to go.

Use it when fasted preworkout, between meals, with meals...the convenience is key

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Funny, I juSt picked up HMB powder to dose at 3000mg a day (1 pre fasted workout, 1post workout, 1 with last meal of day)
HMB data shows a proclivity towards fat gain while bulking and muscle loss while cutting...donotwant

xhrr

Awards
Awesome addition to the line-up. Powder is hard to mask.

domore

Awards
And the tablets are convenient and we will make them affordable

Good for Lean Gains guys who need to be popping aminos during their fasts
Perfect for keeping at work, and knocking back three tablets to spike MPS before heading off to work out.

How many tablets per bottle? I'll be stocking up (along with forskolin) if the price is right during the sale.

And, just release the protein too, please.

;)

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
It's not fancy but bulk flavored CM would be great

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HMB data shows a proclivity towards fat gain while bulking and muscle loss while cutting...donotwant
Seriously?? Wtf lol since when?!

I used it years ago when I was single digit bf and still eating normally lol and disnt see that at all...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://www.exrx.net/Nutrition/Supplements/HMB.html

And

Nutritional supplementation of the leucine metabolite beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (hmb) during resistance training.

AuthorsPanton LB, et al. Show all Journal
Nutrition. 2000 Sep;16(9):734-9.

Affiliation
Department of Education, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tennessee 37614, USA. [email protected]

Abstract
The effects of supplementation of the leucine metabolite beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) were examined in a resistance training study. Thirty-nine men and 36 women between the ages of 20-40 y were randomized to either a placebo (P) supplemented or HMB supplemented (3.0 g HMB/d) group in two gender cohorts. All subjects trained three times per week for 4 wk. In the HMB group, plasma creatine phosphokinase levels tended to be suppressed compared to the placebo group following the 4 wk of resistance training (HMB:174. 4 +/- 26.8 to 173.5 +/- 17.0 U/L; P:155.0 +/- 20.8 to 195.2 +/- 23.5 U/L). There were no significant differences in strength gains based on prior training status or gender with HMB supplementation. The HMB group had a greater increase in upper body strength than the placebo group (HMB:7.5 +/- 0.6 kg; P:5.2 +/- 0.6 kg; P = 0.008). The HMB groups increased fat-free weight by 1.4 +/- 0.2 kg and decreased percent fat by 1.1% +/- 0.2% while the placebo groups increased fat-free weight by 0.9 +/- 0.2 kg and decreased percent fat by 0.5% +/- 0.2% (fat-free weight P = 0.08, percent fat P = 0.08, HMB compared to placebo). In summary, this is the first short-term study to investigate the roles of gender and training status on the effects of HMB supplementation on strength and body composition. This study showed, regardless of gender or training status, HMB may increase upper body strength and minimize muscle damage when combined with an exercise program.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see a few things sometime down the road.
First would be a nootropic blend. Not one necessarily intended to be used preworkout, but whenever someone decides he/she could use a bit of a cognitive boost.
Second would be a blend of adaptogens. It seems that this class of supplements is growing increasingly popular, and for good reason! It'd be awesome to have an affordable product that includes some of the most popular ones.
Finally, a nice little t-boosting product would be cool too. I'm sure you guys would formulate an effective blend of some high quality extracts. That would sell really well too I'm sure!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
In for this. Coop what is a good dosing protocol?

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see a few things sometime down the road.
First would be a nootropic blend. Not one necessarily intended to be used preworkout, but whenever someone decides he/she could use a bit of a cognitive boost.
Second would be a blend of adaptogens. It seems that this class of supplements is growing increasingly popular, and for good reason! It'd be awesome to have an affordable product that includes some of the most popular ones.
Finally, a nice little t-boosting product would be cool too. I'm sure you guys would formulate an effective blend of some high quality extracts. That would sell really well too I'm sure!
This is solid, a nootropic blend would be amazing.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Love this addition

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like this addition and some of the reasoning behind it. Anyone who has followed a Bolt log knows I love me some leucine and Norton protocols. :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance of adding Cissus in the line up?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Na-Rala, HICA

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
something more effective than cissus, now that I got to see

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better than cissus? I like the sound of that!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for that. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bulk formestane

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAA's
HICA
HBCD
And just release the protein already!!! Please an thank you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck finding a market for that
apparently you are a noob!!!!

the last time nutra carried bulk formestane they had a hard time keeping it in stock, it was a huge seller!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

xhrr

Awards
apparently you are a noob!!!!

the last time nutra carried bulk formestane they had a hard time keeping it in stock, it was a huge seller!!!
There are already two companies that sell pre made topical formestane not many people have an interest in buying bulk forma to make their own topical or let alone know how. They buy pre made for the convenience. I wonder how much they actually bought at a time to sell?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I laughed out loud at ched's unintentional insult to Cyrus lol.

I am yet to read an email from Cyrus saying "Hey guys, I found this incredible new ingredient. It is called curcumin. It is pretty innovative. I don't think anyone uses it yet..."

:D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I laughed out loud at ched's unintentional insult to Cyrus lol.

I am yet to read an email from Cyrus saying "Hey guys, I found this incredible new ingredient. It is called curcumin. It is pretty innovative. I don't think anyone uses it yet..."

:D
I actually received said email and destroyed it before it got leaked....

Oops I feel like I spilled the beans. :D

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Id like to see 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one from ABE released separately for a cortisol control agent.