Subweevil's AI, AMS, MST, and ON Goodnight and Grow Stack!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Aww, nuts, thought it was working. Comes up fine on my screen, hmmm. Checked it on preview before I posted too. Trust me though, you guys aren't missing too much,hehe. I'm on it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta a good base there man. You'll look shredded if you lean up a little! :thumbsup:

Glad you got the pic workin!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like your right hip sticks out more than your left. I have this same issue. Do you have any muscle asymmetries?

Also, go to the beach and fix that farmer tan brother!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Haha, thanks, wish it was a farmer tan!! I posted earlier it's what remains of the nasty rash I got from work, it was really bad. As for the hip, if you look, I got startled while taking the pic because a dude is coming out of the restroom, hence the door opening, but yeah, it does. I shy away from weight training my wheels, as I've had numerous ankle and knee injuries, but I'm gonna start back up on it soon. I'm trying to lose some more pudge, keeping calories under what I need right now, kinda zig-zagging it. I'm gonna have to find out what kind of body type I am, it takes me forever to put any muscle on. Thanks guys for your kind words!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my hip is a little bit off, but I also got startled when the guy opened the door behind me,lol. As for the tan, it's actually what's left of that rash I mentioned earlier from work, man it sucked, and still does a bit, the rest of me is in winter camo.

I'm trying to lean out a bit, keeping my calories a tad under what I need and being selective. I'm thinking I'll be able to easy drop another 5lbs by months end, or even better, gain some more muscle. Also going to start working out my wheels, I've had numerous ankle and knee injuries, ironically, from basically nothing, you guys would laugh if I told you how I injured them aside from the one ankle. Anyways, thansk for all the support and help so far!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Having had an off day of everything yesterday, and what a difference it was to wake up today!! Took me a bit longer, felt kinda groggy this morning, but once I got rolling it was all good. Feel pretty well rested and ready to go toil away at work. If I can get today in my usual 12 hour shift, I'm gonna go hit up my legs tonight, but more than likely someone will call off, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Downed my oatmeal, banana, some healthy fats and some protein and off I go!! take care folks, I'll be back on when I get done!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Back Pic.jpg

As promised, a back pic of me, be gentle!! I know I have room fro much improvement, hopefully, with some hard work it will look better here in the coming weeks. I've always been way stronger wiht my back than chest, no matter what I do. I've paid more attentiion upper back wise, to make my waist look smaller, but now, I'm starting to hit the lower lats more frequently.

Had a lot going on today, got to the gym way late, so I just wound up doing abs and some HIIT carido, then called it a night. Haven't found anything bad yet to report about the stack I'm logging currently. Got tons of stuff done today, and still felt energetic. I guess whatever this stack costs is the price for a good nights rest.

Sorry for the short update, but I'm real pressed for time tonight. I'll try to answer any questions fielded tomorrow. Have a good one guys!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Good pics man you have a very solid base to work from. You have a good base and the supplentation should be good for what you are trying to accomplish. I am definately looking forward to how it turns out for you!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You look solid to me. Back looks exceptionally well developed.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. Back is def your strong point!! Keep rippn it up man!

edit: holy crap! That is a rash!? :eek:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I really appreciate it!! Yeah, what you saw there was the remains of my rash I got from work, happy joy. Slept well again last night, but I'm getting ready for a long day of work now, so all that good sleep is really gonna help me today. Going to hit hte gym again tonight, hopefully, thigns go great at work so I'm out on time. I have Friday off, tenatively, so that means I can kill it tonight!! Hope your day is off to a great start, I'll update once I get home and after the gym. HAve a great day folks!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Got done at work later than I thought, seems to be the norm anymore. Needless to say, got to the gym late but did HIIT cardio for about 30 minutes, then hit the heavy bag for a bit. I guess I'm saving it up for a day off tomorrow, goning to hit the gym twice, early morning and late night. Thinking some compound moves in the morning and some light isolation work at night. Never tried it before, I'll let you guys know how it works out.

On a funny note, just noticed today that I'm down about 4lbs. Not really doing anything too extreme, but it's good to know it's working. Pretty much doing carbs morning, pre and post workout at this point. If I could drop another 6lbs of pudge, I;d be a happy man indeed.

I had good energy all day, getting my sleep on is really helping it. I'm thinking this stack would be awesome with a natty test booster, but I'm going to keep logging it the way it is. take care folks, I'll update in the morning!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Strong back fo sure.

Keep at it man.

little by little........lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
4lbs in how long?! Nice work man! Dont cut up too fast now! :cheers:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Lost the 4 lbs over the course of about 9 days, so nothing too dramatic. I attribute it more as carryover from previous dieting down, we'll see how well the pudge keeps dropping here real soon. Don't get me wrong, this stack is definitely helping in the recovery department for sure, no doubt about it!! I'm taking a tad under what I need to maintain, so I should be dropping. Pretty much just doing morning, mid-day and post carbs, or just pre-and post carbs, depends on if I'm working or not. Occasionally sneaking an apple or two in there as well. I used to be gun shy of carbs, but not anymore. They get bashed a lot, but I noticed if I time when I eat them, it's all good. Glycobol is really helping with this as well, man, I get pumped every time I take it!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Rolled out of bed, downed a shake with some glycomaize in it, took a Glycobol, showered, and hit the gym. Downed my JP8 and NOS Ether on the way. Workout was the same style as the other day, but instead did flat bench type work, lower lat work, and shoulder/traps work. Had just a crazy ridiculous pump going on the whole time, not even kidding. Already getting comments on how improved and motivated I look. Seems every time I work out now, I'm blowing up like a balloon. I'm definitely able to keep trucking along. the great nights rest is really helping, plus this stuff is really working wonders on my uppity mood, seems nothing can bring me down. Stopped my workout every now and then to give some words of encouragement to others, or just give a random spot for a few forced reps, it's amazing what that can do and how infectious it is!! Also had to stop anyways because the pumps were so nuts!! I'll update again once i get back from the gym again today, take care!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, hoping to make it better. Managed to up my 6 rep max on Bent over close grip T-bar rows, was finally able to add a 7th plate of 35lbs. Then i did the rest/pause thing for 3 sets of 2 at that weight. Had to be careful, I felt my form slipping there. Did 2 more sets liek that, dropping a plate each time, then repped out 10 with 4 plates. Back day is one of my favs. Thanks again guys for all the kind words!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, I'm pumped, I'm going back in again!! Gotta make the most of a day off!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Great workout man. Way to really press forward.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I really appreciate the kind words and motivation!! Went in for my second workout of the day, kind of mirrored my first, just less volume. 1 drop set of pre-exhaust, then 1 drop set with DC stretch at the end, so 2 sets per chest, back, shoulders and traps, but very long and intense sets. Had a good pump, then went downstairs and wailed away on the heavy bag a bit. I'm curious to see how much of a hurting unit I'm gonna be from today's workout, usually it really hits me a day after, so I'm thinking Sunday will be brutal. Time will tell.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You look solid to me. Back looks exceptionally well developed.
Yo x2 on the back shot bro! You got the drive, and the dedication to be in top notch shape bro. I Know you want it, and I hope you put all you have into it. Cardio and a healthy diet will get bf down, and drive will get you the rest brother.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the words of encouragement there Trip!! Trying to get in shape for when DTP hits!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Yo x2 on the back shot bro! You got the drive, and the dedication to be in top notch shape bro. I Know you want it, and I hope you put all you have into it. Cardio and a healthy diet will get bf down, and drive will get you the rest brother.
Not to hijack this thread, but as your sig says "Are you Deisel?".. Your Avi has you lookin straight deisel bro. You have some serious dedication and it shows. Everytime I see you post I realize how far I gotta go. :box:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about hijacking the thread, last time I checked, it's a forum!! I welcome anyone's input. Your just saying what I've been thinking for a bit. I don't think my genes are gonna let me get like that, but no harm in trying like hell anyways!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Woke up today, took a bit longer to get going, but once I was going, it was all good. Definitely a "Ready to go at it" feeling, I have a hunch I'm going to get a lot done today. Sleep was great, got up a couple times to tap a kidney and that sucked, otherwise, good times. Still no crazy dreams to report, kinda hoping I get at least 1 sometime on this stack. Figured I'd break down my dosing:

Glycobol: 1 cap each in the morning before breakfast, mid-day before meal, post workout, and bed. Days that I'm off I dose my mid-day cap pre-workout.

Somnidren GH/ZMK: As per directions.

Vassive-x: About an hour away from bedtime.

Nocturnabol: As per directions.

Still no complaints so far, I'm glad I stocked up on all these. Hope everyone gets a chance to get outside and enjoy it today, it's gonna be nice where I'm at, hope it is for you guys as well!! Gonna play some video games then hit the gym and go for a quick hike. Take care!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
hey man. im late in here but im here!
the pic is looking good man. The back is lookin pretty thick.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha its nice here as well..spring games commencing today and might be a little hot for all that down here but otherwise its good. Hope you enjoy the hike that sounds like some fun(I haven't been on a hike in forever..)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
hey man. im late in here but im here!
the pic is looking good man. The back is lookin pretty thick.
Thanks bud, sorry to hear about the bad news, ya got a pm.

Hike wasn't bad, did that after the gym. Finally did some non-wussy leg stuff. Simple cardio and stretching to warm up the old wheels, then 4 sets of squats, last one a drop set, tried to stick to the 10 rep range. Cardio again, then 2 drop sets of leg presses alternating wiht 2 drop sets of Stiff Legged Romanian Deadlifts. Talked a bit instead of cardio, then 1 each drop set of leg extensions and seated hammy curls, with a static hold at the end. 3 more minutes of cardio, then abductions and adductions, 3 sets each, last one a drop set. Went over and did 1 last set of squats at 225lbs for almost 7 reps, took a plate off, and did 3 very slow ones. Called it a day. Legs were hella pumped. Someday I'll grow some tree trunks, but right now, my ankle is lighting me up. Hope everyones enjoying the nice weather.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Leg Kicked.jpg

Needless to say, I'm not wondering anymore why my left leg was so damn sore today, as it has been every day for the last week. I forgot about not checking a leg kick from my buddy, who's 6'4" and 245 pretty solid right now. My shins don't look any better. I'm guilty of keeping a deep stance, and obviously I keep my lead leg out juuuust a bit. It's a stance I use to get more power on punches or elbows, so I'm not always willing to give up my base to check a kick, since I tend to be more of a counter-puncher. That day I got that, things weren't going so well, and I really couldn't get too much inside to lay the hurtin' on. This isn't saying I'm a pro, I just do it for kicks, pardon the funny, right now. It beats doing cardio on a treadmill and besides, it would look pretty silly if I was trying to beat up or tap out a treadmill. Legs are actually starting to feel sore right now, usually, things hit me a few days after. Man, tomorrow is gonna be rough. My upper body isn't too bad, just my chest is a tad ouchy. Other than that, I'm doing just fine!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Definitely starting to notice I look fuller muscle wise now, also feel tighter too. I would equate it too a kinda pumped look and feel, but not quite. Mood is great, nothing can get me down, more so than usual. Only thing bumming me out is I keep getting up to go to the bathroom at night, and that means I gotta pass the fridge. So far, I haven't strayed. If I could get through a night without the old man bladder, that would rock. Doubt it will happen anytime soon, but hey, it's worth a try.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Legs are definitely sore today, more hamstrings than anything else, so far. Chest is a about as sore as yesterday and back and shoulders are remotely sore. Biceps and triceps feel like they got a workout still. Aside from getting up to go to the bathroom last night, slept like a log. Woke up this morning at work time, did a few chores, then crashed again for like an hour and half. Looks and feels like a beautiful day out there, enjoy it!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Youre a walking DOMS!! Rest up man! You deserve it!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, yeah big day O' work ahead of me tomorrow, back to the 12 plus hr. shifts, yay for me!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Ooops, in all the excitement, I forgot, Day 10 Tonight will be an off night from everything but ZMK and Glycobol,

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Sleep just wasn't there for me last night, and what I did get wasn't restful. Now I've got an even looonger day of work ahead of me, yuck!! The little lady gets back from her vacation tonight, so I'm sure that means an even loooonger night. Yessir, going to be a long day in general. I'll update when I get done, take care!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Sleep just wasn't there for me last night, and what I did get wasn't restful. Now I've got an even looonger day of work ahead of me, yuck!! The little lady gets back from her vacation tonight, so I'm sure that means an even loooonger night. Yessir, going to be a long day in general. I'll update when I get done, take care!!
I know what you mean about unrestful sleep. Last night was terrible for me and I hate starting a new week out tired. Just keep pressing through it!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, I slept like a baby last nite........The good kind.

I fell asleep on the floor before Robot Chicken even started. Damnt.

Push through it subweevil, you will sleep good 2nite.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established

lucky you

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dang man how you gonna miss robot chicken??? :sad:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Dang man how you gonna miss robot chicken??? :sad:
fell out man.......bike ride did me in.......

is there a subweevil in the house, hes been quiet too long......lol

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean about unrestful sleep. Last night was terrible for me and I hate starting a new week out tired. Just keep pressing through it!
Thanks bud, I will!!!

Anyways, I'm just getting done with work and the little lady just got back form her vacation, sick, so no gym tonight. On a good note, I'm off Wednesday (fingers crossed) so I can really blast everything tomorrow night and Wednesday. Work is downright murderous, it was well over 100 degrees today, and it will only get hotter. 12+ hours of that rips. Glad I got you guys to keep my butt in check!!

Was pretty sore in the legs today, everywhere else just a touch, so I should be all good for some upper body tomorrow night. I'm thinking some some DC, a drop set, and a straight set should do the trick for each body part. Chest, Shoulders and Tris are looking like the victims now. Gotta go comfort the sick fiancee, so take care guys!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
s there a subweevil in the house, hes been quiet too long......lol
Sorry man, conserving my energy. It's easy to tell when I'm off work, lots O' updates,lol!!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
uber late but SUBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you take the vassive before bed subweevil? or is it pre workout?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
uber late but SUBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks bud!! I actually take the vassive about an hour out before bed. I replaced the arginine and ornithine with it, however, think next time I'll go back to that, and do it right at bedtime like I used to.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 12[

Alrighty, not getting in to the gym today, so I'm going in the morning tomorrow and afternoon. Gonna hit chest, then back. Lots going on today, kinda nuts. Slept alright last night, but I dosed 2 Glycobol last night pre-bed. Tomorrow, I'll be back on the stack, so I'll be out like a light. Sorry, not much to report today, you guys take care!!