Subweevil's AI, AMS, MST, and ON Goodnight and Grow Stack!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Back from the gym and an errand or two. Hit one heavy compound dc style set for chest, then semi-isolation drop set sticking in the 6-8 rep range for 4 drops, then repping the last for 10-12. Followed that up with full isolation drop set for what was left in my tank. Did the same for shoulders. Hit up my tri's with a tri-set, overhead extensions, pressdowns, and reverse grip press downs. Followed every rep of the last set on a body part with some dc stretching. Took enough of a break between sets to catch my breath, then went at it again. Really no cardio, enough people to talk to while I recuperated before each set. First time I've ever done chest/shoulder/tri routine, all push workout I suppose. I tend to lose endurance quick, muscle wise, guess I'm all fast twitch, so I was a tad bummed with what I put up on shoulders for the dc set. Was thinking of doing the shoulder part first, but didn't, just because I'm such a skirt on bench. Got a great pump going, and pushed through to hit my goals. On a good note, I think my next workout I'm gonna go up to 80lb. dumbells on the incline and see how many I can get. If I just had a damn spotter, whom I could trust, I would have already been there. Nothing fires me up more than you get into a routine, and bam!! your workout partner quits. Needless to say, I can burn through 'em quick. Sure, I can get a spot from someone every now and then, but it's not even close to the same as someone who works out with you on a regular basis.

Pretty sure I'm going to go back in tonight and do a push workout, similar to the above. Normally I wouldn't do this much in a day, but she has class tonight and I've got a lot on tap for tomorrow. Time will tell, but it's looking like it's a go.

Slept decent last night, took 2 caps of Glycobol though, and that was it. Had some heartburn from it, and that was a first. Took it about 2 hours after my last meal. Got up and sucked down some water, then crashed again. I figured I'd save the stack for tonight, pretty sure I'm gonna need it after my workouts today. Still really enjoying all the good stuff this stack has to offer, great products from great companies. I'll update again later, take care all!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, if it all works out then Ill be there after next week to lift with you. What time do you normally go to lift?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, if it all works out then Ill be there after next week to lift with you. What time do you normally go to lift?
u guys live close by or what? i wanna come!:28:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Usually hit the gym around 7:30 at night if I work that day. Otherwise, around 7-8 other days in the morning and some cardio at night. Sounds awesome, I'm eager to learn. keep me posted as to when you need that membership for a bit and I'll see that you get hooked up!! Real glad to hear everything is going better for ya bud!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Usually hit the gym around 7:30 at night if I work that day. Otherwise, around 7-8 other days in the morning and some cardio at night. Sounds awesome, I'm eager to learn. keep me posted as to when you need that membership for a bit and I'll see that you get hooked up!! Real glad to hear everything is going better for ya bud!
Thanks man. You will have a pm shortly!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool!! Yeah, I'll make sure you get taken care of. With a pass, you'll be able to go whenever, obviously. I hate working out after work, but if I go before, I'm too spent to work a full shift.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Second workout for today is down and outta the way. Hit back, traps and bis like I did the morning workout. All in all, felt good and pressed on through it. Today I was loose on calories and food types, just no junk. Ate more fruit and grains than normal, thank goodness for Glycobol. Gonna do the full stack tonight, man, it'll be great to sack out on it!! Hope everyone's day went awesome, catch oyu guys tomorrow!! Gonna watch some UFC and call it a day.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool!! Yeah, I'll make sure you get taken care of. With a pass, you'll be able to go whenever, obviously. I hate working out after work, but if I go before, I'm too spent to work a full shift.
Dude, I freaking HATE lifting after work. The job I had last Summer killed me. I delivered 5-gal jugs of water all over the Florida Gulf Coast and Lower Alabama...bleh. I was so tired by the end of the day...BUT, I'd go right from work over to Powerhouse and crank some weight before I realized how tired I actually was.

Oddly enough, I was in a calorie deficit and still gained strength throughout the Summer. I've never been so amazed...BCAAs are an amazing thing. (That's what I think was my saving grace)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, if your doing something very physical for a job, it helps to keep sucking them down. I first noticed that when I was working at UPS. After a week of being on them, I noticed I had dropped a pound or two, and that I had more energy and recovered faster. Using it for a month was even more profound. I was using Lg's BC+EAA then, as I am now, and I used to throw in about 1/3 scoop of Accelerade with it. Now, I just use the aminos plus Posiedon.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Didn't get to sleep when I wanted to, my significant other was feeling talkative, so wound up trying to keep awake and listen to her, despite having taken my sleep stack. this little game went on for over an hour. I'd zonk out, and then get awoken by her yelling at me for passing out. Not a game I want to play again, or would recommend. Final time I crashed was well after 12a.m. Now, i say 12a.m., because, pretty soon, I'm switching over ot a month of working nights, joy for me.

Anyways, what sleep I did get was restful. Woke up in a good mood, although a tad tired, but it's not the stack's fault. Once I got moving, I was kinda fine. Front delts feel like they got worked, and they did. Gonna hit up the gym here in like an hour, I'll update again then. I can tell I'm leaning out a bit more, I'll try and update some pics wiht my ugly mug in them for you all to laugh at. Take care!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Didn't get to sleep when I wanted to, my significant other was feeling talkative, so wound up trying to keep awake and listen to her, despite having taken my sleep stack. this little game went on for over an hour. I'd zonk out, and then get awoken by her yelling at me for passing out. Not a game I want to play again, or would recommend. Final time I crashed was well after 12a.m. Now, i say 12a.m., because, pretty soon, I'm switching over ot a month of working nights, joy for me.

Anyways, what sleep I did get was restful. Woke up in a good mood, although a tad tired, but it's not the stack's fault. Once I got moving, I was kinda fine. Front delts feel like they got worked, and they did. Gonna hit up the gym here in like an hour, I'll update again then. I can tell I'm leaning out a bit more, I'll try and update some pics wiht my ugly mug in them for you all to laugh at. Take care!!

LOL...........Sounds all too familiar.

Great log btw, keep at it bro.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Your review has got me excited about cracking my bottle. I want to hold off until after my T911 runs out, but I am not sure I can wait that long. LOL

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Your review has got me excited about cracking my bottle. I want to hold off until after my T911 runs out, but I am not sure I can wait that long. LOL
HAHA, I used to be the same way. I'd have all this stuff, just sitting around for when I was "Going" to use it, lmao!! Funny thing was, by the time I got around to it and priming myself for it, the hype had died down and I was like, meh, whatever. Now, my take is, if it's in hand, why not? Kinda funny.

thanks for all the support and humor guys so far, I really appreciate it!! Got done with my workout of abs and some cardio, was feeling some deadlifts, so I did 'em. haven;t done any for a bit, so not as heavy as usual, but went for 12 reps to start, then worked down to a couple sets of rest/pause ones. For some reason, these always seem to relieve some of my pain I get from my hips, before I see my chiropractor. Once I started doing them, a lot of pain went away. Guess it's from making everything stronger around them. Also, did some forearm work. No point in taking a pic, my forearms blow up if I just look at em'. I used to be a real life popeye, in that my forearms were as big as my upper arms. They always grow, no matter what. Since I have a finacee now, and I've laid of the DTH/Sunami, they don't get near the workout they used to:veryhappy:lol!! Just kiddin'. On a serious note, gonna throw up another ugly pic here in a bit. used my phone again, so it will be easy to compare to previous pics. hope everyone's doing well!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, here's the updated mini me pic:

New Front pic.jpg

I think I'm gaining some detail in my shoulder area, and upper pecs, but what do I know. I'll take a better pic next time, was kinda rushed, as I am now.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Looking good (no homo). Looks like you have leaned up based on the pics I see.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
It looks like you have a Bozo-nose on.
Haha, I was thinking that when I looked at the pic and was gonna say something about it, but didn't. You know it's gotta be a big phone to cover up that beak, but whatever takes the eyes of the gut is fine by me, it's all about the mis-directions,lol!!

Looking good (no homo). Looks like you have leaned up based on the pics I see.
Thanks for the kind words boss!! I'm trying!! All oyu guys having my back helps out a ton!!

Starting to feel a tad sore tonight, and sick, yuck!! Mainly stuffy nose and sore throat, more than likely form drainage. Kinda thought I might be getting sick, felt on top of the world early this morning, that's usually the way it is. Got work tomorrow, nice, short 12 hour day, and hope fully it's only 12 hours. Gonna go hit up some cardio and abs then. About to zonk out, just took my stack. Good night ladies and gentlemen!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bozo..........just kidding man.

How much has the scale moved since you started?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bozo..........just kidding man.
HAHAHA, I've been called worse by better, just playin!! Lost about 5 lbs total so far, sure I'm going to lose more over the next few days, sick as a dog. Right now, I'm practicing my sprints, like I did last night to the bathroom. Nothing like the feeling of almost pooping your pants for speed work. Almost didn't realize it, this stack knocks me out so well, at first, was happy, thought it was my first dream on it, then I realized I better get up and pick-up the pace. Mission control, we've got a hot approach here!!

Despite the above, slept well when I did. On top of it all, I've got a nasty sinus infection. Gonna see how I feel once I'm done at work, more than likely still gonna do some real light cardio and abs. I'm continuing to see more definition and vascularity, so no way I'm stoppin'! Take care guys, talk to ya in a bit and have a great day!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA, I've been called worse by better, just playin!! Lost about 5 lbs total so far, sure I'm going to lose more over the next few days, sick as a dog. Right now, I'm practicing my sprints, like I did last night to the bathroom. Nothing like the feeling of almost pooping your pants for speed work. Almost didn't realize it, this stack knocks me out so well, at first, was happy, thought it was my first dream on it, then I realized I better get up and pick-up the pace. Mission control, we've got a hot approach here!!

Despite the above, slept well when I did. On top of it all, I've got a nasty sinus infection. Gonna see how I feel once I'm done at work, more than likely still gonna do some real light cardio and abs. I'm continuing to see more definition and vascularity, so no way I'm stoppin'! Take care guys, talk to ya in a bit and have a great day!!
sorry to hear your sick man. Maybe time for a little rest?

Stay hydrated bro. Get well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You def leaned up bro! Nice work! Dood seriously are your arms really that color from a rash? I thought it was gone...looks more like a farmer's tan...hit the beach foo!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the get wells, seriously it's still kinda that damn rash, and the lighting at the gym. My cell phone sucks, but it wouldn't be fair to use the camera now, as previous pics were using the phone. I could post a forearm pic, but it would gross everyone out majorly!! Thanks guys for the encouraging words, hoping to look half as good as you guys someday. Just gonna chill tonight, no gym. Got done late at work anyways. I try to work out just a little when I'm sick, I think it does me well, but I got plenty of workouts in today, so I'm gonna call it. take care guys, and thanks for watching!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Oops forgot to put in the above post:

Day 15

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Slept great when I wasn't coughing, sprinting to the bathroom or trying to catch my running nose. Worst thing is it's moved into my chest, and I get bronchitis extremely easily due to my asthma. Work has lots of ozone, and today it will be very humid and above 100 degrees, definitely not conducive to getting well. More than likely going to head to the doc, assuming I can find someone to relieve me today. I really can't mess around with anything once it gets in my chest, my body just doesn't fight it off. Usually, I catch bronchitis twice a year, when the weather really changes. Anyways, you all take care!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Rest up bud and get rid of that cold!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sucks man..rest up for sure!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Good luck overcoming it before it gets worse.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
George ER.jpg

Well, here's how I spent Saturday night form like 8 'til a tad after midnight. Yep, that's me, sporting the latest and greatest in hospital ER attire and bling. It was hard for me to smile, considering how hard I was being jammed at the time. Worst treatment by a doctor, ever, bar none. What clued me in was her first question "When did you catch asthma?" To which I replied, "I'm sorry, you can't really catch it, your born with it, I've had it since birth. Now, she has my medical record in front of her, so she should know this. So, she replies "listen here, I have the degree here, I'm the doctor here, so that means I know these things!!" From that moment on, it was all downhill. She belittled her colleagues that said I had what I came in for, bronchitis and a sinus infection. I get it like once or twice a year when the weather really changes. Her diagnosis: an anxiety attack and allergies. She even went so far as to bash my family doctor, who she said was "Responsible for causing antibiotic resistant bacteria by listening to his patients and not properly diagnosing them." That was after I told her what I get to fight this stuff, which was Erythromyacine and Prednisone. Keep in mind, the whole time I was polite as I could be, all while she yelled or screamed her viewpoint to me. Unfortunatley I wasn't the only one she was rude to, many people where quite upset with her bed side manners of a goat. To make a long story short, I'm still not feeling well, actually worse, and am going to see my family doc Monday. He would have called me a scrip in, but everything was closed when I got done, plus I would have hated to wake him. yes, he's that kind of doctor that gives out his home/cell number. I really hope you guys are fortunate enough to have a doctor like him.

Anyways, so I got home to update the log, despite having to be up for work now in less than 6 hours for a 12 hour shift and pop!! there went a capacitor in my monitor, lovely. left, drove up to the first Wal-Mart ( this town has 2 wihtin 3 miles of each other!) and no monitors that will work with my set-up. On to the other one, but they are re-modeling, so the monitors are in the back where nobody knows, so I struck out. Now, I could have used my laptop, but the fiancee left it at her work and surprise, she doesn't have the key!! Well, it's bedtime at near 2 am for me.

Got home today from work, showered, went and got a monitor and tried to fire everything up and no internet. Found out just a few minutes ago why, someone cut the cable with a weed whacker!! Needless to say, it hasn't been my weekend. I'm still sick, and haven't worked out. Sorry to dissapoint all you guys, but I hope it was a good read. On a good note, you can see the rash is pretty well gone, aside from on my hands. I'm going to the gym tomorrow, come hell or high water. Thanks guys for all your support, sorry for the rant, but at least now you know.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn! Crazy weekend bro! We all have am man. Rest up and hit those weight hard when you are good and ready! Btw your face looks leaner in that pic...maybe its lighting :dunno: Still nice work!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like she's just pissed off that she's soon to become a government employee. :lol: - Rest up and take it easy. I can tell you're frustrated. Don't let it get to you!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
take it easy bro.

get some rest man.

the gym can wait.

best wishes on your recovery man.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a ton guys, I followed all the solid advice. I still went on a little walk around the neighborhood, just to try and keep everything flowing. Got in to see the family doc today, so everything should be fine by Saturday, God and my body willing. I'm just more frustrated that I missed a day of updating, guess that's kinda funny, but I take these things very seriously, despite my sense of humor. Not to worry though, none of it will get me down!!

Anyways,

Day 17

Was off from the stack last night, gonna start it back up on my first day back to work, which now rotates to night shift. It will come in real handy to help me sleep during the day. It's a weird feeling getting off work and the date has changed,lol, but it's all good. I'm still taking the Glycobol though.

Overall, I've been most pleased with all the companies and products I've been logging thus far. The results are speaking for themselves.

The downtime is good, gives me a chance to rest up and get ready for a new lifting partner!! This will be the perfect time for me to start working out my wimpy legs!! Can't wait!!

Again guys, thanks for all the great support!! Thinking I'm gonna hit up some arm work tomorrow, shouldn't be too exhaustive on me. Take care!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
I HATE getting sick and stuff. totally disrupts my groove. seems like you got a positave outlook on it all. good for you man!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Thanks for all the encouragement guys, really appreciate it. Still taking it easy today, just walking around trying to keep moving to get the junk outta my system. I'm still winded real quick, thinking that by Saturday or Sunday, I'll be back to lifting form, based on past experiences. Wish I had something more positive to report, but that's about it. back to work for me tomorrow at nights now. Take care!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
oh he will, that mother ******s got drive!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Thanks again guys for all the motivation, really helps!!

Went and just did some a very light whole body workout today, sjt to keep the blood flowing and all. Still having a rough time breathing, but I'm still breathing and there's work to be done!! Going to hold off on the rest of the stack, aside from Glycobol, until tomorrow. this switching to night shift today is gonna mess me up a bit, so I'll use it to help me sleep during the day. We'll see how things are when I get off work tomorrow morning round 7. More than likely, I'll go and hit the gym. take care guys, and thanks again!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Your fight inspires me. Keep your head up and hope you are fully recovered soon.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
dont rush into it bro. i know you want to. but just make sure your body can handle it and that going to the gym isnt going to slow down on hinder your recovery from getting sick. or else you could end up prolonging the sickness and only getting away with half ass workouts for a more extended period than if you were to just let it rest and heal quicker.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Hokey dokey, thanks for all the encouragement guys, seriously means a lot!! Got done with work today, kissed the little lady goodbye and hit the gym. I had a feeling it was going to go well, despite my bronchitis still lingering and asthma acting up. Workout was a DC kinda one, a compound for chest and shoulders, and 2 compounds for back, geared towards width and thickness. After each compound, did 3 minutes moderate cardio, then resumed my next move. After completing the compounds, did an isolation for the previous worked body parts, all back to back, then 3 minutes moderate cardio. All that being done, did some DC style stretches. Figured I'd throw in a drop set for bi's and tri's as well, and called it a day. I think I will eb sticking with this type of workout for a bit, something like this, 1 day on, 1 day support work, 1 day legs, off, repeat, so like a 7 day cycle/split. Recovery should be fine, with this stack I'm on, and some extra help from JP8, NOS Ether, and last but not least, you guys!! On a side note, left forearm is still kinda touchy, been giving me grief with any kinda stuff, mainly in the crook of my arm, towards the middle part of it, about an inch or so from the outside of it. I know it's not tennis elbow, pretty sure it's something with the bicep. pain is pretty nuts when I do any kinda biceps or back work, and really bad when I do flyes, laterals, or get the weights up to do dumbell shoulder presses. Any input if you guys have it would be great. That's about it for this rambling all together paragraph, I'll update tonight before work if I get a chance, gotta crash now!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
great update homie....keep pushing and take care of that body of yours!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Slept great, this stuff really works, and works well!! Went in to the gym today and just did some secondary and support stuff, shrugs, bent over laterals, that kinda stuff. Hit legs in there as well. All in all this stack is solid, and it's great for letting me get my sleep on during the day with the shift switch now and all. Actually, picked up enough for 2 more runs, despite having 2 more round left,lol. Minus the Vassvie-x, which I'll replace withe arginine and ornithine like I used to use. Don't get me wrong, it's fine, but the old stack was just as effective I feel. Workout went well, hit all the goals I set out to, so no complaints. Gonne bounce into the gy mearly tomorrow, I'll catch you all back here after that. Have a good one!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
how do yo utake your jp8? i stoped taking my jp8 and i miss it. but now im addicted to taking 75g complex carbs mixed with my protein pre workout!!! so if i still wanted to take that shake, how would you space the two shakes? or drink both same time 1 hour before workout? i cant mix the flavors in the same cup....

also, love the DC workout, thats gotta be tough to do without jp8! you do the streching before or after? i only stretch before but i dont do DC training! why is stretching important to DC anyway?