So who loves RPM? Big Block Edition soon to come!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
oooooo.......time to whack out on some RPM.... I am going to have to do RPM/Drive again after mexico, that stuff was tight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This question has been posed to Don and Dirk for formal explanation. Stay tuned, you're not being ignored.
Cool, thanks. I guess I could have shot them an email...:think:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Big Block is sweet...however the price is more than two seperate bottle of 120 from Nutra, not by much but it is... I assume you mean when the Big Block is released to Nutra the price break will be there
actually big block comes with 20 more caps then 2 bottles would.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
FAQs

Here's the skinny:

Easy question first: "Why the hell is it called Big Block?"
Answer: It's an automotive analogy. (I guess you're not a gearhead...LOL) Back in the day during the reign of muscle cars, the big block V8s ruled the road. Ford 429s and 460s, Mopar 383s and 440s (and of course the 426 hemi), and Chevy 427s and 454s. Muscle cars...big blocks...you get the picture.

As for the chocamine: The original version contained the patented version of cocoa extract; Chocamine, which is standardized to 12% theobromine. Availability became unreliable plus the price went up every time we ordered it, so we had to seek alternatives. Standard cocao extract is standardized to 10% theobromine, so we made up the difference with pure theobromine - in fact we added a little more than that - so it's actually a little more potent than the original. All other main constituents are pretty much the same in either extract.

Methyl xanthine caffeine vs. "regular" caffeine: It's the same caffeine. No change in the capsule, only how it's written on the label. Our attorney now reviews all of our labels for DSHEA compliance, and use of the most common name is preferred.

240-Count DRIVE: On it's way. We call it "OVERDRIVE". (Another automotive analogy...LOL)

Hope that clears everything up.

Cheers -

Don :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Here's the skinny:

Answer: It's an automotive analogy. (I guess you're not a gearhead...LOL) Back in the day during the reign of muscle cars, the big block V8s ruled the road. Ford 429s and 460s, Mopar 383s and 440s (and of course the 426 hemi), and Chevy 427s and 454s. Muscle cars...big blocks...you get the picture.

As for the chocamine: The original version contained the patented version of cocoa extract; Chocamine, which is standardized to 12% theobromine. Availability became unreliable plus the price went up every time we ordered it, so we had to seek alternatives. Standard cocao extract is standardized to 10% theobromine, so we made up the difference with pure theobromine - in fact we added a little more than that - so it's actually a little more potent than the original. All other main constituents are pretty much the same in either extract.

Methyl xanthine caffeine vs. "regular" caffeine: It's the same caffeine. No change in the capsule, only how it's written on the label. Our attorney now reviews all of our labels for DSHEA compliance, and use of the most common name is preferred.

240-Count DRIVE: On it's way. We call it "OVERDRIVE". (Another automotive analogy...LOL)

Cheers -

muscle head right here! 427 big block 350 small block

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's the skinny:

Cheers -

That's awesome. Big Block makes perfect sense, RPM.... Big Block..ohhhhhh.... I love it. Overdrive works too.

:goodpost:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's the skinny:

Cheers -

Danke. I figured there was a good reason since AN does not shaft its base.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Here's the skinny:

Cheers -

Big Block engines FTW...more in particular...Hemi's (A.K.A. The "Elephant Engines). LOL. :lol:

Cheers!:cheers:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
will there be any formula change on OVERDRIVE?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good news guys! Big Block RPM is looking like it may stay! We are currently sold out i believe! Great Job keep it coming!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OVERDRIVE on its way!

Bumping...RPM Big Block Edition is still available...DRIVE Big Block Edition coming soon...

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I'll be picking up RPM Big Block once I finish off the bottles I have stacked up :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AWESOME!! Just saw this thread - will def be picking up a bottle of OverDrive!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Question: someone in another thread mentioned that he doesn't get the "alpha male" feeling from the Big Block RPM as he did the previous version of RPM. Any reason as to why this may be so? I'm interested in trying RPM in the next few months, which is why I'm asking. Thanks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Question: someone in another thread mentioned that he doesn't get the "alpha male" feeling from the Big Block RPM as he did the previous version of RPM. Any reason as to why this may be so? I'm interested in trying RPM in the next few months, which is why I'm asking. Thanks.
hmm. not really sure. I dont really know the "alpha male feeling" because i always think im a badass. ha JK. Hm shoot me your address ill have samples sent your way to formulate your own opinion

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
hmm. not really sure. I dont really know the "alpha male feeling" because i always think im a badass. ha JK. Hm shoot me your address ill have samples sent your way to formulate your own opinion
RPM and and RPM Big Block are the exact same formula, only the size of the bottle is different.

The only possibilities that immediately come to mind are:
- Taken with food (it works better on an empty stomach)
- Taken at same dose for an extended time w/o a break. If so, bump the dose, or take some time off.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
RPM and and RPM Big Block are the exact same formula, only the size of the bottle is different.

The only possibilities that immediately come to mind are:
- Taken with food (it works better on an empty stomach)
- Taken at same dose for an extended time w/o a break. If so, bump the dose, or take some time off.
ah i was thinking the new RPM formula and old RPM formula. I though that was what he meant...oops.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
ah i was thinking the new RPM formula and old RPM formula. I though that was what he meant...oops.

That's what I was referring to in the other post, old formula vs new. It seems like the actual changes are really small, but I'm not getting the intense focus and aggressiveness that I got from the old version, still decent energy just different (always taken on an empty stomach). The price for the large bottle is great and I completely agknowledge this could be an individual thing. Anyone who's tried old formula owes it to themselves to give the new a shot. I'm just trying to be honest about my experience. This is coming from someone who loves Drive, Neovar, and OG RPM so to say I like appnuts products is an understatement. I'll try 6 caps and possibly quit stim use for a while and try again.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was referring to in the other post, old formula vs new. It seems like the actual changes are really small, but I'm not getting the intense focus and aggressiveness that I got from the old version, still decent energy just different (always taken on an empty stomach). The price for the large bottle is great and I completely agknowledge this could be an individual thing. Anyone who's tried old formula owes it to themselves to give the new a shot. I'm just trying to be honest about my experience. This is coming from someone who loves Drive, Neovar, and OG RPM so to say I like appnuts products is an understatement. I'll try 6 caps and possibly quit stim use for a while and try again.
I respect what you have to say. Try shooting it capless though, honestly it may help. Glad to know you enjoy them all though! I myself do as well

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the difference?
Regular standardized caffeine is not as potent an extract of caffeine as methyl xanthine anhydrous caffeine. You will get a better thermogenic effect from the latter, as it is the driest and purest form of caffeine.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
have the standard rpm bottles also been changed to the different caffeine? or only the big block?