SNS Optimize-T

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, what's the deal with bulbine? Haven't read any reviews on it since it came out...
bulbine was just released to retailers early this week .. we should see some reviews poppin up soon

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
The study of sexual function in bulbine-supplemented rats looked incredibly promising when I was looking at it.

You better make sure you've got a beautiful woman around should you use it. :p

Oh, and antihero - you know I love you. <3

:p

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
The study of sexual function in bulbine-supplemented rats looked incredibly promising when I was looking at it.

You better make sure you've got a beautiful woman around should you use it. :p

Oh, and antihero - you know I love you. <3

:p
:D

Btw, that study was a dam good read.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure you guys will have the chance to win some new items in a promo. I know ill run a few from my own stash

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There has been a slight hold-up that is completely out of our control.
I hate when that happens but we strive to put out the best finished products that we can. We don't want to rush things and end up with an inferior product. SNS seeks to keep customers coming back with honoring their expectations for exceptional quality.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate when that happens but we strive to put out the best finished products that we can. We don't want to rush things and end up with an inferior product. SNS seeks to keep customers coming back with honoring their expectations for exceptional quality.
You'll never go wrong by doing this either!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
honest truth;) everything I've used has worked great

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its being optimized;)

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure? Or is it just not going to be made? Its ok to tell us if a product has been canceled!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you sure? Or is it just not going to be made? Its ok to tell us if a product has been canceled!

just for that .. u will be forbidden to buy this product

lol jk

its in works .. but it will be some time till its released
inhibit-P will be released shortly :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just for that .. u will be forbidden to buy this product

lol jk

its in works .. but it will be some time till its released
inhibit-P will be released shortly :)
Prolactin supplement?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop winking u giving away the hints

Lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh boy oh boy :woohoo:

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The formula is still being Optimized. :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With you...it's all about tint, carrot man.
carrots are good for you eyes. tint is good for your windows and sex appeal (just like Optimize T :D).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
carrots are good for you eyes. tint is good for your windows and sex appeal (just like Optimize T :D).
I get the windows...just not the S3x appeal.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the profile changing from what was up a few months ago?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After reading the article on the news section here about shilajit (fulvic / humic acid) I wish it was more widely used in supps. As far as I can find, it is only in hghpro and bioforge. The study says it helps with fertility, motility, and testosterone production ... MAYBE you guys are/would consider using it in this formula?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
After reading the article on the news section here about shilajit (fulvic / humic acid) I wish it was more widely used in supps. As far as I can find, it is only in hghpro and bioforge. The study says it helps with fertility, motility, and testosterone production ... MAYBE you guys are/would consider using it in this formula?
That's a definite no. Don't believe everything you read in ergolog.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
If you are referring to the study that was posted in an article on AM, i think at the bottom of the article I remember seeing it say that the study was funded by a company that has a financial interest in selling and marketing of shilajit (fulvic / humic acid).

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are referring to the study that was posted in an article on AM, i think at the bottom of the article I remember seeing it say that the study was funded by a company that has a financial interest in selling and marketing of shilajit (fulvic / humic acid).
Yes, I saw that upon re reading

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Further, the 23% increase in T was dependent on oxidative stress/infertility...which almost no Bbers will have.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It could lower prolactin causing a slight rise in testosterone, but don't expect much in the anabolic department from fulvic acid.

domore

Awards
That's a definite no. Don't believe everything you read in ergolog.
Good, good. Fulvic acid can be thought of as a selenium antagonist. Selenium is imperative for proper thyroid functioning, proper metabolism, and fertility.

I'm sure Optimize-T will be great.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Good, good. Fulvic acid can be thought of as a selenium antagonist. Selenium is imperative for proper thyroid functioning, proper metabolism, and fertility.

I'm sure Optimize-T will be great.
Which is why I only recommend it as a nootropic moreso than a test booster, obviously take selenium at different times from fulvic acid.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still in the works?