Slin-Sane v2

Forsaken3400

Awards
second week of july is here!! cmon nutraplanet.. hahaaa can't wait!!!!!! never even tried ss1 or any nutrient partioner but i've tried superpump 250 and some other products with ALA and had crazy results

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ill get tracking over to Nutra today so we know exactly what day it will hit.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Nutra Planet has SSV2 for sale. $29.89 with free shipping! Finally!!!!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This product is going to be sold for around 32.99 realistically. That is a huge sale. From what I understand your entire order is free shipping as well if you want to add other products. We teamed up with nutra to bring you the lowest price possible to allow everyone to try it out and see exactly why we have been so excited for this products release.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NEW Slin-Sane V2 (60 Capsules)

Genomyx NEW Slin-Sane V2 (60 Capsules): Discount NEW Slin-Sane V2 Supplements

INTRODUCTORY PRE-SALE, LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE SHIPPING on ENTIRE ORDER, When You Purchase The NEW Slin-Sane V2, AT THIS UNBEATABLY LOW INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE!

**Just Simply Add One or More Units to Your Shopping Cart and Enter The Following Coupon Code at Checkout: SlinSHIP (A $6.95 Value!)

This Product and Sale Offer is EXCLUSIVELY AT NUTRAPLANET!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This product is going to be sold for around 32.99 realistically. That is a huge sale. From what I understand your entire order is free shipping as well if you want to add other products. We teamed up with nutra to bring you the lowest price possible to allow everyone to try it out and see exactly why we have been so excited for this products release.
Good deal!

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
waiting for paycheck to post ... must stock up @ this price

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any idea how lon that will be around? im a little low on fund riht now....couple weeks?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually got postponed until next Tue. Will be a 2 weeks sale.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to get my hands on this :D

EArch

Awards
  • Established
So I was just browsing nutra and saw a new slin sane! Im a huge fan of the slin sane v1 and have used it off and on for probably 2 years

Will def be some in my next order

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so who has it already? How are you dosing? What effects are you seeing?

king253

Awards
How does Slin Sane compare to USP Labs Anabolic Pump new version?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AP is not new version, they just changed the labeling and reduces bottle size, not sure why the reduction in size

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AP is not new version, they just changed the labeling and reduces bottle size, not sure why the reduction in size
I heard the label suggest to do 2 caps a day and to lower cost...

:dunno:

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't compare at all... In all actuality, Anabolic Pump is made up of 2 of the 3 ingredients we had in the original Slin-Sane.

THIS!!!!^^^^???
If anyone is interested, I'm currently hosting a thread on BB.com discussing different dosing times/patterns and I encouraged others to join in and share, too:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146593423&pagenumber=

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tonight will be my first time trying SS v2. So basically I should do what I did for v1? Take one cap, 20 mins later take a protein shake with GlycoMyx and then head to the gym..?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some Slin-Sane is on the way for me now. Excited to give it a shot. Haven't used anything like it (besides bulk Na-RALA) in a couple years since last using Anabolic Pump and P-slin. :cool:

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tonight will be my first time trying SS v2. So basically I should do what I did for v1? Take one cap, 20 mins later take a protein shake with GlycoMyx and then head to the gym..?
It will follow the same dosing that V1 did... Only difference, really, is that v1 could be dosed sporadically. To reap the cumulative benefits of the jiaogulan, v2 will have to be dosed every day.

Some Slin-Sane is on the way for me now. Excited to give it a shot. Haven't used anything like it (besides bulk Na-RALA) in a couple years since last using Anabolic Pump and P-slin. :cool:
Cool, dude... let us know how it matches up with the others.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since i follw l sometimes my meal has 300-400 g carbs in one meal, how many caps would u say to take with that? also would u take all before the meal or 1 or 2 befre and 1 r 2 during because it does take a while to eat all that food

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
since i follw l sometimes my meal has 300-400 g carbs in one meal, how many caps would u say to take with that? also would u take all before the meal or 1 or 2 befre and 1 r 2 during because it does take a while to eat all that food
I would say invest in some test ;)

Joke

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do I assume correctly that you're following intermittent fasting?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do I assume correctly that you're following intermittent fasting?
I follow if and have never had a 400g carb MEAL let alone day.. Normally I stay below 50 all from fruits/veg, Abd on a refeed every 4-6 weeks , sometimes less, I'll consume 100-200 g from low gi carbs

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I follow if and have never had a 400g carb MEAL let alone day.. Normally I stay below 50 all from fruits/veg, Abd on a refeed every 4-6 weeks , sometimes less, I'll consume 100-200 g from low gi carbs
you're doing it wrong

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
WTF? Cheda is this true? You refeed every 4-6 weeks and only 200g of carbs? damn...Bro come on thats besides dangerous, against any goals someone might want to achieve :S!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WTF? Cheda is this true? You refeed every 4-6 weeks and only 200g of carbs? damn...Bro come on thats besides dangerous, against any goals someone might want to achieve :S!
It was more frequent, like once a week, up until June.. Then when sunmer hit I wanted to cut and well, that worked fR about 2 weeks, I peaked, and then boom- lethargy, fat/water gain back again.. No good- even while on erase, ephedra, oep and a diuretic lol. Under eating and over training. Idk man! I know better..Do as I say, not as I do.

Home life has been tough, money is tight, food is not easy to Come by.. Living off rotisserie chicken, salads and fruits when I can get em lol.

Dont want to derail thread- apologies....

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes sorry my keyboard i dumb and doesnt like to work
Honestly, based on your current weight, carb total, and the fact that you're IF, even 2 capsules prior to that meal would only help a little bit... Thing to remember is, that when you break that fast that your insulin sensitivity is very high, so using a GDA is almost pointless.

So, just eat without the SS for now... The good news is that you can simply take 1-2 capsules before bed and extend the life of the bottle by 30 days.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, based on your current weight, carb total, and the fact that you're IF, even 2 capsules prior to that meal would only help a little bit... Thing to remember is, that when you break that fast that your insulin sensitivity is very high, so using a GDA is almost pointless.

So, just eat without the SS for now... The good news is that you can simply take 1-2 capsules before bed and extend the life of the bottle by 30 days.

well i usuall y end up finishing tha tmeal right before bed....still ok to dose then?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Great response.

well i usuall y end up finishing tha tmeal right before bed....still ok to dose then?
Yes. You can also try taking it during the fasting period. If you don't go hypoglycemic, the effects on AMPK will be rather favorable.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great response.

Yes. You can also try taking it during the fasting period. If you don't go hypoglycemic, the effects on AMPK will be rather favorable.
Would there be diminishing returns if training fasted and using a gda Pre workout? If the body is already mostly depleted of carbs?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would there be diminishing returns if training fasted and using a gda Pre workout? If the body is already mostly depleted of carbs?
Just gonna force the uptake of creatine if I remember my convo with coop.
Berberine has glut4 translocation factors, and ppl say that it causes atrophy but that IS in already diabetic test subjects. The true outcome is not known that well in humans.
Relative to how well you can handle the hypo effects that it MAY cause, its up to u Cam. The studies of APump by USP sound and look promising and their FT protocol has given good results, but just listen to your body with the low carbs YeH. Carbs as I have been taught are good but the timing and 24/7 balance is key
But if I am wrong, someone please tell me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just gonna force the uptake of creatine if I remember my convo with coop.
Berberine has glut4 translocation factors, and ppl say that it causes atrophy but that IS in already diabetic test subjects. The true outcome is not known that well in humans.
Relative to how well you can handle the hypo effects that it MAY cause, its up to u Cam. The studies of APump by USP sound and look promising and their FT protocol has given good results, but just listen to your body with the low carbs YeH. Carbs as I have been taught are good but the timing and 24/7 balance is key
But if I am wrong, someone please tell me.
Berberine isn't in Slin-sane v2. The effects on atrogin-1 are dose-dependent and likely won't be observed at the doses we use in humans. Berberine is a great cutting tool, IMO, due to its effects in the small intestine as well.

Like is it pointless to dose a gda Pre workout if one Is low carbing.. Would it cause adverse effects
Definitely not pointless. But if you go hypoglyemic, it's not worth it.