Serving Size: 2 Capsules

Gymnema Sylvestre (75% Gymnemic Acids) 450mg
Acetyl L-carnatine 250mg
NaR-ALA 200mg
L-norvaline 200mg
Coleus Forskholi (20% Forskolin) 90mg
Synephrine HCI 30mg
Banaba leaf 18mg

But, to go on your larger meal at 4:30... though it contains a smaller amount of CHO, remember that everything is contributing to serum glucose levels. Even when you have just a protein shake, the pancreas is producing insulin in response. So, insulin sensitivity is high for breakfast at 7:30 (because you've gone 15 hours without eating), hence why you feel fine.
Makes sense. I just wonder why after taking Need2Slin I was not falling asleep - as I usually do - after the second meal at 4:30. I hope it was not because of Synephrine HCI.

Is that the only time you have carbs during the day?
I carb-load on Saturday and Sunday. During the week, I only consume some carbs with the second meal, but only vegetables and after a workout, but again, even after a workout, I keep the carbs relatively low, below 80 grams.

As you experiment with that pre-bed dosing, don't pay attention so much to its (in)ability to put you to sleep, but rather how well you sleep and how you feel/look upon waking. Bizarre dreams tip me off that it had some effect.
I did notice that my midsection felt "tighter" upon waking this morning.

John33

Awards
Fat Burner, Soon, Soon. :) We should have more updated for you guys his week. SSV2, Protocol DP and Decimate should all be completed around the same time. 2-3 weeks. SSV2 got pushed back a little longer due to testing.
Do you have a pre-workout product in the works by any chance? Thanks.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Serving Size: 2 Capsules

Gymnema Sylvestre (75% Gymnemic Acids) 450mg
Acetyl L-carnatine 250mg
NaR-ALA 200mg
L-norvaline 200mg
Coleus Forskholi (20% Forskolin) 90mg
Synephrine HCI 30mg
Banaba leaf 18mg

Makes sense. I just wonder why after taking Need2Slin I was not falling asleep - as I usually do - after the second meal at 4:30. I hope it was not because of Synephrine HCI.
Oh, I see... That product sure is... something.

Anyhow, the reason why you weren't falling asleep is absolutely due to the synephrine, which is a powerful stimulant.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Oh, I see... That product sure is... something.

Anyhow, the reason why you weren't falling asleep is absolutely due to the synephrine, which is a powerful stimulant.
I'm with Smitty. ALCAR can also prevent sleep in sensitive individuals. Profile seems...all over the place haha

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right? I mean, I'm just not sure what I'm looking at. :D
N2slin is actully one of my goto gdas.. I too was skeptical before I started using it (switched from Anabolic pump) but once I did.. 1 cap 30 Pre meals and fasted cardio, 2 caps Pre cheat meal... Very good effects. After I run out of my bottle I currently have I'm gonna pick up ssv2.. Also just ordered 3 ssv1 :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
N2slin is actully one of my goto gdas.. I too was skeptical before I started using it (switched from Anabolic pump) but once I did.. 1 cap 30 Pre meals and fasted cardio, 2 caps Pre cheat meal... Very good effects. After I run out of my bottle I currently have I'm gonna pick up ssv2.. Also just ordered 3 ssv1 :)
It certainly looks like a great product, but it just doesn't have a common goal.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
It certainly looks like a great product, but it just doesn't have a common goal.
copied from another site, explaining the inclusion of synephrine:

no other nutrient repartioner uses cAMP as the messenger for insulin to only transport nutrients into the muscle cell.
cAMP causes a 30 percent increase in insulin release from the pancreas, thats why coleus and synephrine are included, synephrine is crap for fat loss but great for stimulating cAMP.
N2slin, causes the most catabolic hormone to fat cells "glucagon" to be released all day, cAMP is pivotal in this also.

Forsaken3400

Awards
whered you order the slinsane v1? been looking everywher for it! pm me:)

John33

Awards
AlphaBurn + Slin-Sane

Is it a good idea to take AlphaBurn with Slin-Sane?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is it a good idea to take AlphaBurn with Slin-Sane?
No, while slin-sane will lessen the insulin response, you shouldn't be take Rauwolscine anywhere near insulinogenic meals.

John33

Awards
No, while slin-sane will lessen the insulin response, you shouldn't be take Rauwolscine anywhere near insulinogenic meals.
When is a good time to take AlphaBurn and what is a realistic expectation from its use? Thanks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
When is a good time to take AlphaBurn and what is a realistic expectation from its use? Thanks.
0,2 mg/kg BW with 200mg caffeine before fasted cardio. It's quite effective

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Does it really increase concentration and libido? Can it stacked with a testosterone booster?
You should have an easier time getting boners. But I mean, I thought you wanted it for fat loss.

John33

Awards
You should have an easier time getting boners. But I mean, I thought you wanted it for fat loss.
Well, I do not need to lose weight, but recoup. is always a welcomed thing. Boners is no problem, I am just trying to understand what AlphaBurn does best and how it can be used efficiently. Looking at the description, it mentions increase focus, libido and fat loss, which covers a wide area, so I am just trying to understand what it does best. Thanks.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Sexy!!!!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I do not need to lose weight, but recoup. is always a welcomed thing. Boners is no problem, I am just trying to understand what AlphaBurn does best and how it can be used efficiently. Looking at the description, it mentions increase focus, libido and fat loss, which covers a wide area, so I am just trying to understand what it does best. Thanks.
This is trickier to answer because it has a number of indirect effects... The best way to use it, however, is before fasted cardio. Taking it before, during, or after meals basically blunts its effects and renders it, well, useless.

And even though the label directions suggest 1 capsule/3 times per day, I often recommend using it only in a fasted state, 1-2 capsules (depending on tolerance) with caffeine. This can be upon waking, or before cardio or training.

It's an alpha-2 adrenergic antagonist so it relates to the central and peripheral nervous systems, where adrenaline and noradrenaline take root. Now, we can't have these two running rampant within us at all times, so they're regulated. What AlphaBurn does is allow them to run wild and we reap the benefits: vasodilation/increased blood flow, lipolysis, respiratory efficiency/relaxation of smooth muscle, glucose oxidation. Basically, whatever the a-2 adrenergic receptor is responsible for, you'd look to the opposite.

uvawahoowa

Awards
This is trickier to answer because it has a number of indirect effects... The best way to use it, however, is before fasted cardio. Taking it before, during, or after meals basically blunts its effects and renders it, well, useless.

And even though the label directions suggest 1 capsule/3 times per day, I often recommend using it only in a fasted state, 1-2 capsules (depending on tolerance) with caffeine. This can be upon waking, or before cardio or training.

It's an alpha-2 adrenergic antagonist so it relates to the central and peripheral nervous systems, where adrenaline and noradrenaline take root. Now, we can't have these two running rampant within us at all times, so they're regulated. What AlphaBurn does is allow them to run wild and we reap the benefits: vasodilation/increased blood flow, lipolysis, respiratory efficiency/relaxation of smooth muscle, glucose oxidation. Basically, whatever the a-2 adrenergic receptor is responsible for, you'd look to the opposite.
Define fasted? Empty stomach (2-3 hrs without food) or fasted from overnight sleep? And what about a pre bed dose on an 'empty stomach'? Would that assist in fat burning overnight?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Define fasted? Empty stomach (2-3 hrs without food) or fasted from overnight sleep? And what about a pre bed dose on an 'empty stomach'? Would that assist in fat burning overnight?
Both... 2-3 hours without/overnight. I would not use this before bed as it is sympathomimetic, so it's an indirect stimulant... Believe it or not, your body actually burns fat overnight without taking anything. ;)

uvawahoowa

Awards
Both... 2-3 hours without/overnight. I would not use this before bed as it is sympathomimetic, so it's an indirect stimulant... Believe it or not, your body actually burns fat overnight without taking anything. ;)
Gotcha. I have read people suggesting use of 3,3 and 3,5 products before bed to accelerate fat burning overnight, wasn't sure how much credence to put into that

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u mean to tell me that our bodies are capable or burning fat without supplements?!

This is life changing.. ;) jk loving this thread!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I have read people suggesting use of 3,3 and 3,5 products before bed to accelerate fat burning overnight, wasn't sure how much credence to put into that
I will never advocate for the use of OTC thyroidals.

I have to amend my previous post, though, to address the libido issue... Some users do report, after 2-3 AB capsules prior to, well, coitus, that it does enhance their libido. I've never personally experienced this, so I can't advise with any confidence.

u mean to tell me that our bodies are capable or burning fat without supplements?!

This is life changing.. ;) jk loving this thread!
Right?! Revolutionary! :D

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So while V1 was good to take at bedtime, V2 is NOT...? Just want to clarify that.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So while V1 was good to take at bedtime, V2 is NOT...? Just want to clarify that.
It should also be fine to take then... Our testers did not dose it then, though. So, we won't be able to suggest this dosing until we've all had a chance to try it out.

On paper, though, it'll be fine... and actually more comprehensively beneficial than V1.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe they are referring to alpha burn, not slin sane...

But the label of SS V2 says not to take it 6 hours prior to bedtime, if you have trouble sleeping.

That's where my question came from

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It should also be fine to take then... Our testers did not dose it then, though. So, we won't be able to suggest this dosing until we've all had a chance to try it out.

On paper, though, it'll be fine... and actually more comprehensively beneficial than V1.

Thanks for the reply.

What I have been doing with V1 right now has been 1 pill 40 mins pre-workout/ 20 mins later Glycomyx.

Then a 2nd pill right before bed. Seems to be working.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But the label of SS V2 says not to take it 6 hours prior to bedtime, if you have trouble sleeping.

That's where my question came from
Oh, yeah, look at that.

It's just a standard form warning, though. That's going to appear on all of our products.

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Oh, yeah, look at that.

It's just a standard form warning, though. That's going to appear on all of our products.
So I'll be ok with my pre-bed dose like I do with v1?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
release date ish? also any thoughts on stacking this with original sline sane?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I'll be ok with my pre-bed dose like I do with v1?
Should be fine, new member who I've never met before.

Should be finished by next week; retailers the week after.

You could potentially go with 2 capsules prior to a heavy carb meal, but I honestly don't see the point in combining the two.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
If you have a few bottles of v1 then I would just use it for pre bed and use the v2 for all other use till your v1 is done dadda

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Should be fine, new member who I've never met before.
o.
I feel like I know you from somewhere. Maybe we met during that AB conference in Wisconsin a few months back.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thx, and what's the reasoning behind dosing pre bed? My understanding of V1 is that it lowers blood sugar levels and and thus keep insulin response to carbohydrates/meal intake to a minimum.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thx, and what's the reasoning behind dosing pre bed? My understanding of V1 is that it lowers blood sugar levels and and thus keep insulin response to carbohydrates/meal intake to a minimum.
Improved insulin sensitivity upon waking, improved sleep quality, improved GH release... The primary action is just as you stated; but the effects from dosing pre-bed on an empty stomach are just bonuses.

Avatar is awesome, by the way... That show was so friggin' trippy. I wish it was around when I was toking up every night in college. :D

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Improved insulin sensitivity upon waking, improved sleep quality, improved GH release... The primary action is just as you stated; but the effects from dosing pre-bed on an empty stomach are just bonuses.

Avatar is awesome, by the way... That show was so friggin' trippy. I wish it was around when I was toking up every night in college. :D
Thx, yeah always loved it and it's in my line up of shows to fall asleep to, including scrubs and the office. Will give this dosing a shot, cheers!

Forsaken3400

Awards
any updates? been a few days since i've seen anything here!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah still waiting on the same thing. Product is completed were just waiting on the labels to be completed. Labels are undergoing an entirely new look as well as being manufactured differently than before. Everything about this company is being changed it seems like including who designs and makes our labels. The process is much more detailed now. Labels are not important at all in comparison to putting out a innovative, effective product but everything we do will be to the best of our ability. When you see the new labels in person you will know why it took so long :)

Another issue is that with the entire new direction and one person working on the designs its stalled things a bit. Doing this as long as I have I would have never figured that production on 4 new products would complete all around the same time putting a lot of preassure on the design folks hahahah

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah still waiting on the same thing. Product is completed were just waiting on the labels to be completed. Labels are undergoing an entirely new look as well as being manufactured differently than before. Everything about this company is being changed it seems like including who designs and makes our labels. The process is much more detailed now. Labels are not important at all in comparison to putting out a innovative, effective product but everything we do will be to the best of our ability. When you see the new labels in person you will know why it took so long :)

Another issue is that with the entire new direction and one person working on the designs its stalled things a bit. Doing this as long as I have I would have never figured that production on 4 new products would complete all around the same time putting a lot of preassure on the design folks hahahah
Collectible holographic labels?! :)