HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That would be pretty cool on the protocol labels lol

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
If you have a few bottles of v1 then I would just use it for pre bed and use the v2 for all other use till your v1 is done dadda
This is what I will be doing, still have close to 2 bottles of v1 left, so should still have a decent supply by the time v2 arrives

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
This is what I will be doing, still have close to 2 bottles of v1 left, so should still have a decent supply by the time v2 arrives
the end of V1 might be near ;)

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Good thing the person with design rocks! :)

Yeah still waiting on the same thing. Product is completed were just waiting on the labels to be completed. Labels are undergoing an entirely new look as well as being manufactured differently than before. Everything about this company is being changed it seems like including who designs and makes our labels. The process is much more detailed now. Labels are not important at all in comparison to putting out a innovative, effective product but everything we do will be to the best of our ability. When you see the new labels in person you will know why it took so long :)

Another issue is that with the entire new direction and one person working on the designs its stalled things a bit. Doing this as long as I have I would have never figured that production on 4 new products would complete all around the same time putting a lot of preassure on the design folks hahahah

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah his process is very detailed. Cant argue with someone that wants to perfect there work to the best of there ability. Our entire team rocks including these new partnerships.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
As long as the products rock a lot of people will be happy

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Sample packs going into production this week

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i need to try this, i loved v1, jut got 3 bottles last week! im ognna need to try this one out....when's it out?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really want to try this during my cut.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
i need to try this, i loved v1, jut got 3 bottles last week! im ognna need to try this one out....when's it out?
Sample packs are going into production this week and the bottles are done just waiting on approval for labels from big boss and that's it.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Sample pack is looking good!
Would be interesting to check out.. Am currently using a combination of Na-R-Ala during the day and Slin-Sane before bed!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id lvoe to try it with my IF style eating while on bulk cuz im taking in so many carbs at one time

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
When is the first shipment going to Europe?
should be going to europe asap which might be a week or so after its released here in the states

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
sign me up on a sample!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. I'm in the label printing business so I'll be curious to see what you guys are doing!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Oh my Oh my

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vice, I am pretty sure you said you wanted me to log the Genomyx line on a new UK forum but I didn't receive a PM from you?!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Vice, I am pretty sure you said you wanted me to log the Genomyx line on a new UK forum but I didn't receive a PM from you?!
what is this UK forum you speak of

Soon :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Negged! Between you and Ajerone ignoring my PM for a Gut Health beta test I am starting to resent you all!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Negged! Between you and Ajerone ignoring my PM for a Gut Health beta test I am starting to resent you all!
But Alex told me he sent you nudez in place of GH

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't care for samples just get this out soon . ;)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
awesomeness!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill take whatever i can get this is gonna be sick!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
:eek: I can't remember ignoring any PMs!

But Alex told me he sent you nudez in place of GH
That was supposed to be between us.

His nudes were crap!
Your not the first to say this...

Must've been the used Alex nudez ;)
Dick.

BDCC, expect a PM as soon as SSv2 is available to me/you. Reparations will be engaged...pawmise.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So we might be looking at next week for SSv2 and possibly Protocol as well...?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SSV2 is shipping out next week. Protocol most likely a week or two after. I get labels proofs fri. Ill post up so you guys can see.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Like your avatar!
thx, same too you, keep up the good work, and get genomyx to release everything faster! Lol

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
SSV2 is shipping out next week. Protocol most likely a week or two after. I get labels proofs fri. Ill post up so you guys can see.
sweet lookin forward to it.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ships out on fri so it will hit during the second week of July.