SkRaw85 Training Log

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, smoked bologna covered in BBQ sauce is incredible when it's done right.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/22

Mini band warms:
Pullaparts x 20
Press downs x 20
Facepulls x 20
W holds x 20

Speed bench vs monster-minis doubled, switch grip every set (wide, comp, CG), power bar, 30 sec max rest:
155x3x12 sets

EZ bar skull crushers:
100x10x2 sets
120x10x3 sets

DB alt front raise:
40’sX20x2 sets
IMG_8422.JPG

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just checked out that album. Sword of Truth is a banger! Definitely some good jams all the way through.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eating and resting today. Gonna do some tissue work with the boomstick. I’ve started a stash fund to get that rogue rack I’ve been eyeing. After that the pulley setup and a matador dip bar will finish it off for me. I’m at that point and I know what I want. Treat yoself.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eating and resting today. Gonna do some tissue work with the boomstick. I’ve started a stash fund to get that rogue rack I’ve been eyeing. After that the pulley setup and a matador dip bar will finish it off for me. I’m at that point and I know what I want. Treat yoself.
Nice! I was just talking with someone about needing to upgrade my rack as well. The only reason I haven’t is because it has a smith machine and high and low pulleys on each side, plus I added a rogue monster landmine. Otherwise, it’s a piece of sh!t. Do you do anything with landmines?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! I was just talking with someone about needing to upgrade my rack as well. The only reason I haven’t is because it has a smith machine and high and low pulleys on each side, plus I added a rogue monster landmine. Otherwise, it’s a piece of sh!t. Do you do anything with landmines?
I do indeed. I have the one that drops in to a stack of plates to be held in place. I just set it up on my Oly platform and have plenty of room to work with it.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do indeed. I have the one that drops in to a stack of plates to be held in place. I just set it up on my Oly platform and have plenty of room to work with it.
Nice 🤘🤘. They’re certainly not a necessity, but really add to a home gym’s diversity. Titan has some cool attachments for those, as well as a decent axle bar to keep things stiff. Nothing fancy, but I don’t think we really care about how cool it looks lol.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice . They’re certainly not a necessity, but really add to a home gym’s diversity. Titan has some cool attachments for those, as well as a decent axle bar to keep things stiff. Nothing fancy, but I don’t think we really care about how cool it looks lol.
It’s a great piece of equipment to own. Especially getting creative with it leaves endless possibilities. I recently tried pallof presses with mine and it was enlightening lol.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dry morning weight sitting at 233 lbs on the nose. Definitely not holding as much water as the trest slowly clears. Twill be an interesting next few weeks.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/24
BW: 233 lbs

Reverse hyper:
+45x10x2 sets

Banded hip walks x 40

Pendlay rows:
155x10

RNT banded deads vs minis forward:
155x10

Beltless Conventional deads vs purple light bands (stretched 6’ across Oly platform), Texas DL bar:
225x3 DOH
315x3 DOH
405x1 DOH
445x1 DOH

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great album! Love metal for max days and flows for dynamic days.
Man I listened to some of this album and really enjoyed that song a lot. Listened to some of his older singles too. Cool find! Kinda tough for me to find new music I enjoy much.

Also man wtf, 445 vs lights DOH? Gonna close that #4 Genie before you know it!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I listened to some of this album and really enjoyed that song a lot. Listened to some of his older singles too. Cool find! Kinda tough for me to find new music I enjoy much.

Also man wtf, 445 vs lights DOH? Gonna close that #4 Genie before you know it!
Same man, that’s why I had to jam some Deftones White Pony album today lol. Take it back to high school days. Free Flow has some gems for sure!

Ripped a lil skin with the band tension but it will grow back stronger lol. I want that #4 fukker clamped down asap!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Killing it in here, making me jealous. I think it is about time for me to go see a surgeon again about my shoulders so I can get back to lifting like I really enjoy too.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Killing it in here, making me jealous. I think it is about time for me to go see a surgeon again about my shoulders so I can get back to lifting like I really enjoy too.
Do it brother! The sooner you got the sooner the rehab can commence and get back to life.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just bought a fan for the garage. About to get hot in this biotch
Fans are mandatory for a garage gym. You can add layers when it’s freezing, but once you’re stripped down there’s no way to cool off further without airflow & cold drinks. Maybe a wet bandana/headband kept in a shaker of ice prior that you put on your head/neck at half time. Learned that one from Clint Darden.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What type of fan did you go with?

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Full-on beast mode here. And only 233 lbs. Jealy!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/27

Mini band warms:
Pullaparts x 20
Band snatch to behind neck x 10
Press downs x 20
W holds x 20 (10 underhand, 10 overhand)

Tactical frogs, 10 sec squeeze, move wider every set, end with internal rotations x 5 sets total

Bottoms up KB press:
30x10x2 sets per arm

Pin press, 2” off chest, power bar, comp grip:
135x10
225x3
315x1
405x1
425x1 sleeves/wraps
435x1 sleeves/wraps

JM press, power bar, slow:
135x10
225x7x3 sets

Bent over reverse grip kaddilac row, standing with chest supported on incline bench, wide grip, slow:
135x10x4 sets

EZ bar curls w/ arm blaster:
70x10x3 sets

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/27

Mini band warms:
Pullaparts x 20
Band snatch to behind neck x 10
Press downs x 20
W holds x 20 (10 underhand, 10 overhand)

Tactical frogs, 10 sec squeeze, move wider every set, end with internal rotations x 5 sets total

Bottoms up KB press:
30x10x2 sets per arm

Pin press, 2” off chest, power bar, comp grip:
135x10
225x3
315x1
405x1
425x1 sleeves/wraps
435x1 sleeves/wraps

JM press, power bar, slow:
135x10
225x7x3 sets

Bent over reverse grip kaddilac row, standing with chest supported on incline bench, wide grip, slow:
135x10x4 sets

EZ bar curls w/ arm blaster:
70x10x3 sets
435 bench off the pins……impressive.
Combine that heavy benching with that Tren you definitely entered Beast Mode!!!

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking forward to that 495 lbs bench!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Better off getting one of the bigger orange ones from Home Depot. Take my word for it.
Yeah we got a 24” off Amazon, and it came with no hardware for the axle so when we requested they send some they just sent another entire new fan. So we have 2 24” and the ceiling fan, which works out pretty solid.

BUT, if you only get one fan, get the biggest fan you can find. It’s worth the storage space!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll definitely up my fan game as the summer starts scorching. Gonna be a hot one I’m sure

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/2

Banded hip walks x 40

Reverse hyper:
+45x10
+90x10
+135x10