Silver's Natadrol/PSARM Relay RAGE RACE (Sponsored Log)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna start NATADROL NEXT THURSDAY , 2 bottles,followed with 1 or 2 bottles of formadrol ,i am looking forward to a strengh increase and a body fat reduce,i am 37 years old,5' 11" 208 pounds and around 19% body fat ,happy to see your rsults!!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna start NATADROL NEXT THURSDAY , 2 bottles,followed with 1 or 2 bottles of formadrol ,i am looking forward to a strengh increase and a body fat reduce,i am 37 years old,5' 11" 208 pounds and around 19% body fat ,happy to see your rsults!!!
I think you will really enjoy Natadrol. The key is going to be diet. However, if you add Natadrol to the mix results will happen for sure. If the timing was better I would have bought a second bottle and rocked it for double the length of my cycle. Good luck with it and if you log it send me the link.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome log brother:D question do you notice a tingly tongue after you dose your psarm lol. ive had this since day1 just wondering if im the only one.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Great Log Silver!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah great log Bro!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man!, i come on this late and was hope to read one of Silvers stellar reviews..I'll be back tomorrow:D..a nice long break is well deserved my friend:)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Man!, i come on this late and was hope to read one of Silvers stellar reviews..I'll be back tomorrow:D..a nice long break is well deserved my friend:)
I apologize man! Yesterday was killer man. I am work from home today and will have the review up today and pics up by tomorrow night for sure.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to that review and the pics bro. You've done an excellent job on this cycle and the log bro.
Thanks for your feedback. :clap2:

Now go smash dem fukkin weights!!!:chairshot: :smashfreakB:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I am waiting to see these results too, I happen to have such a stack in my cupboard. It is the old pSARM but still.... I have already made the decision my final approach to the show will involve Natadrol, I want it to help dry me out. Everyone gets the diuretic effect, and everyone has increased vascularity which means this stuff drops sub-q but leaves fluids in the blood and organs. That is ideal for the end of a prep. Hellz Yeah BIATCHEZ!!!!!!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am waiting to see these results too, I happen to have such a stack in my cupboard. It is the old pSARM but still.... I have already made the decision my final approach to the show will involve Natadrol, I want it to help cry me out. Hellz Yeah BIATCHEZ!!!!!!
Good choice. It has caused me to some how burn 5 pounds and stay lean.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Here are the updated pics. This was after dinner, but I am still not as lean as I would have liked. I do see some serious changes in my legs and my shoulders are starting to pop a little.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol/PSARM Final Review

Gains - 198lbs start - 200lbs finish
Fat loss - Confirmed a 1% bodyfat drop. The last time I was checked I was 17.5% and this time I was 16.5%. It could have been more if I didn't slip some on the diet
Strength Gain - Holy crap this product shined here. I started a new routine so some of my initial lifts were lower so I could get comfortable with the routine. However, dumbbell benching 110 x 8 2 sets in a row, dropping to 95 x 8 and then 75lb x 8 is some pretty respectable numbers. Also, my last day on PSARM, I hit 630lbs on leg press 8 slow and solid times before dropping to 540.

Natadrol:

I will be honest that I was not a true believer when Natadrol launched. Also, I had just stocked up on loads of discounted prohormones so my supplement budget was empty. I figured I was going to wait for some feedback and excellent feedback is what I saw from GMG, ThunderGod and others. Then this excellent logging opportunity came up and I was lucky enough to get the chance. I am a believer now.

PSARM:

I did not get a very long chance to run PSARM Solo since LG wanted it stacked. I can tell you that after a couple days of finishing up Natadrol and running PSARM solo I had a dip in gym agression and the "ON" feeling. However, when I was in the gym and going through my workout, I continued adding weight, hitting all the reps (or more) and kept seeing the strength increases. I can see some definite benefits of running PSARM solo, but it did make one hell of a stack.

The Stack Positives:
Strength - 8 (WOW for a natural product it is the best I have seen of the products I have used. Almost prohormone like strength gains)
Agression - 9 (This lit a fire in my similar to MMV2/3. I was eager to hit the gym and had the confidence to keep throwing more weight on.)
Low Sides - 8 (Besides the urination increase the only other sides were some minor acne)
Vascularity - 8 (Very satisfying pumps from this combo. Almost painful at times)
Libido - 6 (Libido was raised, but for me it was not through the roof)
Leaning effect - 7 (It should have been higher and for those that stick with the diet this combo will work magic for you)

The Stack Negatives:
More Frequent Urination - (This subsided for the most part during the 2-3rd week.
Acne - (It is somewhat hormonal so this is expected)
Didn't have a second bottle - Nobodies fault, but my own.

As a natural supplement, I give this an 9. I have tried PRIME and I liked it, but there is something different about this combo that gives it an edge. I have tried other test boosters that are better on the libido side, but strenght and agression wise this is tops.

As a pro-hormone competitor I give it a 7. It really depends on what you are looking for. It is not going to be a mass monster where you put on 15lbs. Some people will say a product is bunk if they don't gain 10lbs the first 2 weeks. If you are interested in solid gains, maintainable gains and some extra strength with minimal sides this is something to try.

What would I change?
I would say 2 bottles of Natadrol minimum and maybe 2 bottles of PSARM. Run Natadrol at 6 caps a day for 40 days, eat right, bust your ass in the gym and then admire the new you!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Awesome review brothaman!! You always do the best sponsored logs, wheels are looking good!! Keep up the hard work and enjoy that vacation, u deserve it!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on big Silver!!! :thumbsup:

Progress. progress, progress. That's what this sport/hobby/lifestyle is all about. It's a life long journey. We keep stripping a little bodyfat here, add a little muscle there, up the strength over here, add contour and shape to the muscles, increase the intensity with the weights, etc......It NEVER ends!!

I thought you would like the Natadrol. Very solid product. It delivers.....that simple.

Spectacular log my friend. And like BigPR said, you go and enjoy that vacation. You've earned the down-time big man!! :head:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man job dude..Look foward to the final review..and Im sure your ready to start vacation;)!
:blink: lmao
Awesome review brothaman!! You always do the best sponsored logs, wheels are looking good!! Keep up the hard work and enjoy that vacation, u deserve it!!
Agree with BigPR. Your legs are lookn hella sweet bro! Awesome final review man!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another awesome job Silver. Now go tear it up south of the border bubba!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good review, interesting you mentioned what you did the Natabolic stack is 2 bottles of Natadrol for a dose of four the first week then 6 for the next 5 weeks, and has 1 bottle of Ghenerate lasts 10 weeks and then Formadrol for last 4 weeks. Nice. So did I miss or what are you using for PCT? Or do you plan to do one with you heading off to Cancun?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am running Formadrol Extreme at 3 caps per day. When I get back I will be adding GHenerate, IGH-1, Anadraulic State and maybe a few other goodies into the mix.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am running Formadrol Extreme at 3 caps per day. When I get back I will be adding GHenerate, IGH-1, Anadraulic State and maybe a few other goodies into the mix.
Nice! YOu can probably get away with a two week PCT if ya wanted huh? I haven't read where one person has experience shut down yet. I think it is more of a precaution than a need.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Great review silver!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the support. I couldn't do this alone. I honestly don't have much encouragement offline to pursue my goals because most people don't have the dedication or desire to put forth the blood sweat and tears that it requires. I might not be perfect, but I have overcome many injuries that would have most people hang up the gloves for life.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
No doubt bro. You deserve the motivation by putting all that work in.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Nice! YOu can probably get away with a two week PCT if ya wanted huh? I haven't read where one person has experience shut down yet. I think it is more of a precaution than a need.
I don't feel that I was shut down at all and I know shutdown from some past cycles. I liked Formadrol the last time I ran it so it probably won't hurt to run it for a full 30 days at 3 caps. It should stack very well with AS. I might be throwing Prime into the mix as well.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Fromadrol and Prime?! Woowee!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't feel that I was shut down at all and I know shutdown from some past cycles. I liked Formadrol the last time I ran it so it probably won't hurt to run it for a full 30 days at 3 caps. It should stack very well with AS. I might be throwing Prime into the mix as well.
Fromadrol and Prime?! Woowee!
Formadrol and PRIME do sound like a synergistic combo!!! This PCT could very well prove to be stronger than your cycle!! At least as strong.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A nice test booster with Prime in the mix?? I think will keep things on an upswing for sure! You need to do at least 6-8 weeks of Prime though to really see it's strength gains.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am waiting to see these results too, I happen to have such a stack in my cupboard. It is the old pSARM but still.... I have already made the decision my final approach to the show will involve Natadrol, I want it to help dry me out. Everyone gets the diuretic effect, and everyone has increased vascularity which means this stuff drops sub-q but leaves fluids in the blood and organs. That is ideal for the end of a prep. Hellz Yeah BIATCHEZ!!!!!!
the old psarm is good stuff, it's just 50/50 whether you throw up or not. I'm fine on it but quite a few others struggle.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
OK guys I am back from Cancun. I did eat, drink and be merry while I was there. I also took the 4 day break from the gym so tomorrow I will be back with a vengence!

Here is my current plan:
Diet on check for realz!
Formadrol Extreme (3 caps per day)
Prime (6/9 protocol for 2 bottles worth)
Anadraulic State (When it ships)
Anabolic Pump (2 per day)
I might throw in a thermogenic if I feel the need.

Also, I almost picked up some Test while in Mexico, but it was in 1ML vials. I really did not want to bring back 60+ individual vials and it was fairly expensive. It would have been around $600 to get a 12 week at 500mg per week cycle. I think I will look elsewhere locally or on the net when the time comes and come out much cheaper.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Quick note about Formadrol. That product was great to have during the trip. I felt like a teen as much bedroom cardio as I was having! Formadrol gave my old ass the little extra incintive I needed to perform my best.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK guys I am back from Cancun. I did eat, drink and be merry while I was there. I also took the 4 day break from the gym so tomorrow I will be back with a vengence!

Here is my current plan:
Diet on check for realz!

Also, I almost picked up some Test while in Mexico, but it was in 1ML vials. I really did not want to bring back 60+ individual vials and it was fairly expensive. It would have been around $600 to get a 12 week at 500mg per week cycle. I think I will look elsewhere locally or on the net when the time comes and come out much cheaper.
Awesome layout big Silver. I'm also waiting on my Anadraulic State to get here. I miss that stuff!!

I can't believe that Test was so expensive in Mexico. That price is downright shocking!!:yikes:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

Here is my current plan:
Diet on check for realz!

That's crazy when my buddy got it from Mexico it was like $120 for 16 weeks at 500mgs a week.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
That's crazy when my buddy got it from Mexico it was like $120 for 16 weeks at 500mgs a week.
Did he do prescription grade or vet grade. I was also in a resort town so everything is more expensive there than other places. I figure places right across the border would have much cheaper prices than what I found.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You can get pharma grade steroids in the US.

Hell Silver, you are old enough that you could get TRT if you wanted. Go to the doc after running a mild cycle like Hdrol... not tell him about it and let him check your test levels while they are in the gutter. Boom. Testosterone covered by your insurance. ;)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Did he do prescription grade or vet grade. I was also in a resort town so everything is more expensive there than other places. I figure places right across the border would have much cheaper prices than what I found.
It was prescription grade. good **** but painful

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You can get pharma grade steroids in the US.

Hell Silver, you are old enough that you could get TRT if you wanted. Go to the doc after running a mild cycle like Hdrol... not tell him about it and let him check your test levels while they are in the gutter. Boom. Testosterone covered by your insurance. ;)
It's really not that simple. Besides that isn't how you want to do it anyways. I used to run a TRT clinic.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's really not that simple. Besides that isn't how you want to do it anyways. I used to run a TRT clinic.
True dat. Imagine a guy my size and build going to a TRT doctor and asking them to put me on Test because I feel like I need it. Even if my levels are low after a cycle, they're gonna look at me and laugh. They know what we're up to!! :smirk:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
when you try TG, bring a undercover camera... I think we would ALL love to see that one