Silver's Natadrol/PSARM Relay RAGE RACE (Sponsored Log)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Totally beast mode on that ish! You are doing the workout justice Bro, don't worry even without the secondary exercises you are hitting the full spectrum of your hams and quads between the 3 different workouts. You are losing out on much not getting to the second leg exercise. Your legs will still grow. If in a time crunch do a widow maker style thing of 20 reps each for 1 set that will get it smashed in about 90 extra seconds.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Totally beast mode on that ish! You are doing the workout justice Bro, don't worry even without the secondary exercises you are hitting the full spectrum of your hams and quads between the 3 different workouts. You are losing out on much not getting to the second leg exercise. Your legs will still grow. If in a time crunch do a widow maker style thing of 20 reps each for 1 set that will get it smashed in about 90 extra seconds.
Thx for the advce man. I am seeing more cuts in the legs lately which is awesome considering the fact that I can't go as hard and heavy as usual.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 and 11:

I am putting Natadrol and PSARM through the ultimate test. I am trying to see if I can build muscle without working out. :)

Just kidding....kinda. I started off the week great with solid workouts Mon and Tues. Then all hell has broken loose and I have been working my tail off. Then to top that off I have been working evening changes that has kept me up until 2AM the last 2 nights and looks like I have 2 more days of it.

I plan to get a workout in tomorrow and I should be able to do my normal Saturday workout and Sunday cardio/abs.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tear it up it man! I want a war report when you get back!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep dominating Bro! Couple days off, couple of back to backs no big deal. Just get em in and keep moving along.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to the update man, give the iron hell!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
tear it up it man! I want a war report when you get back!
Report coming soon!

Keep dominating Bro! Couple days off, couple of back to backs no big deal. Just get em in and keep moving along.
I know a couple days off might not be a bad thing, but I honestly crave the gym and have a bad day when I am unable to get rid of the frustration, anger and violence at the gym. Then I have to bottle that up and save it for the next time!

Look forward to the update man, give the iron hell!
I did and you will see that shortly!

Just quit your day job:lol:
I was contemplating that multiple times this week. Maybe once I lean up and look sexy. Then I can be a mangina (deuce bigilo reference).

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

Thoughts:

I was like a caged animal today begging to go to the gym. Unfortunately I was going on little sleep since the last 3 nights I had to work until 2-3AM. I still powered through the exhaustion and was able to represent myself pretty well.

Workout:

Hammer Shoulder Press
45 x 10, 70 x 8 (105 x 8, 90 x 7, 70 x 8) (Up 5lbs, 10lbs and 15lbs on my last 3 sets.)

DB Pullovers (I have dropped a little weight here to work on form. Was bending elbows too much)
55 x 10, 65 x 7, (65 x 7, 55 x 7, 45 x 7) (Went up 5lbs, but dropped a rep on my 2 heavy sets)

Barbell Incline
115 x 10, 185 x 6 (185 x 6, 155 x 6, 135 x 8) (I had a drop in weight from the last time I did this workout, but I had a headache all morning)

Reverse Grip Bench (Still getting stronger here!)
135 x 10, 155 x 8 (175 x 8, 155 x 8, 135 x 8) (Up 2 reps, 1 rep and 2 reps on my last 3 sets)

I ran out of gas due to lack of sleep and a spitting headache. I am not unhappy about it and I will be hitting legs hard tomorrow.

Natadrol Thoughts:

I will post more details tomorrow, but it will be a repeat of what I have said before. This is a product any doubters should give a shot. There are gains I am making strengthwise that I didn't expect whatsoever. Good night my brothers in iron!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Thoughts:

I was like a caged animal today begging to go to the gym. Unfortunately I was going on little sleep since the last 3 nights I had to work until 2-3AM. I still powered through the exhaustion and was able to represent myself pretty well.

Workout:

Hammer Shoulder Press
45 x 10, 70 x 8 (105 x 8, 90 x 7, 70 x 8) (Up 5lbs, 10lbs and 15lbs on my last 3 sets.)

DB Pullovers (I have dropped a little weight here to work on form. Was bending elbows too much)
55 x 10, 65 x 7, (65 x 7, 55 x 7, 45 x 7) (Went up 5lbs, but dropped a rep on my 2 heavy sets)

Barbell Incline
115 x 10, 185 x 6 (185 x 6, 155 x 6, 135 x 8) (I had a drop in weight from the last time I did this workout, but I had a headache all morning)

Reverse Grip Bench (Still getting stronger here!)
135 x 10, 155 x 8 (175 x 8, 155 x 8, 135 x 8) (Up 2 reps, 1 rep and 2 reps on my last 3 sets)

I ran out of gas due to lack of sleep and a spitting headache. I am not unhappy about it and I will be hitting legs hard tomorrow.

Natadrol Thoughts:

I will post more details tomorrow, but it will be a repeat of what I have said before. This is a product any doubters should give a shot. There are gains I am making strengthwise that I didn't expect whatsoever. Good night my brothers in iron!
you are not u happy about it? Does that mean ur happy about not getting sleep and having a headache?

Also why post details tommorrow if they are a repeat? Just wondering, might confuse people going through logs looking for info.

On a side note, the increase on reps and strength even with less than 100% is impressive. Really shows how good the product is.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to battle on through the adversity and come out the conqueror!!

True warriors battle on regardless of lack of sleep, pain, fatigue, or sickness.

The enemy NEVER takes a break and neither can we!!! :head:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
you are not u happy about it? Does that mean ur happy about not getting sleep and having a headache?

Also why post details tommorrow if they are a repeat? Just wondering, might confuse people going through logs looking for info.

On a side note, the increase on reps and strength even with less than 100% is impressive. Really shows how good the product is.
By no means am I blaming Natadrol/PSARM for the headaches and lack of sleep. I have pretty bad allergies and lots of crap is blooming. Add that to a lack of sleep due to work and my head felt like it was going to explode. I even took some asprin that morning and it felt OK until I started lifting heavy.

I am very impressed with the strenght aspects so far!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
So I was all excited about Saturdays workout. I finished up the morning soccer games for my kids and was ready to tear it up. I get to the gym with my nine year old son to find out they closed the Kids Club for the day due to lice. WTF? It was already late in the afternoon so I was unable to drop him off somewhere and get my workout in. I will unleash hell today!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying ur blaming it on natadrol, what u said was confusing.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's not an attack bro, don't take it te wrong way

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I admire the will to push through that adversity. Most would tune that as a day to take off and hit it up another time.

We aren't 'most' though. Good work!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep it going Silver..you always have a fullplate..with what you do with your children and still have time for this is awesome bro..Wheew!

hows the body comp looking is Cancun calling you name yet?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
How could cancun NOT be calling his name. I know it's constantly calling mine.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Keep it going Silver..you always have a fullplate..with what you do with your children and still have time for this is awesome bro..Wheew!

hows the body comp looking is Cancun calling you name yet?
Being married, working hard and having kids is the reason I told myself I never had time for this. I was lying to myself for a lot of years because I had plenty of time to sit on my ass so I just moved some of that time to working out.

Body comp is looking better, but I still have a long way to go. I have eaten a few things I shouldn't have but I have made some progress thanks to LG Sciences!

How could cancun NOT be calling his name. I know it's constantly calling mine.
You know this! I have been excited about Cancun for a while, even though the wife is coming. :yawn: Just kidding. We will have lots of "fun" without the kids around!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work in here man!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
You know this! I have been excited about Cancun for a while, even though the wife is coming. :yawn: Just kidding. We will have lots of "fun" without the kids around!
My wife and I have been planning for Puerto Vallarta, but are having seconds thoughts. Mexico is getting pretty rough and we might have to change our plans to Vegas.

What days are you going?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 and 14:
Day 13: Off day due to lice in gym...WTF?
Day 14: Cardio day - I figured last week was kinda screwed so I didn't want to screw up this week's workout by not giving myself enough recovery time

Day 15:

Thoughts:

Today I finally got back to the weight and man was I like a caged rabid dog. I was like fukkin Cujo foaming at the mouth and ready to kick some fuggin ass!

Workout:

It doesn't get much better than today's workout for me. I was seriously focused and determined to beat the log book. Of course the Natadrol/PSARM combo had the same idea in mind I can finally call this a WAR REPORT! :AR15firing:

Flat Dumbbell Bench
65 x 10, 110 x 8 (110 x 8, 90 x 7, 80 x 8) (Up 1 reps on both 11lbs sets and 1-2 reps on the drop sets)

Supported T-Bar Row (Still taking it easy with my back)
45 x 10, 80 x 8 (100 x 8, 90 x 8, 80 x 8)

Seated Arnold Presses
45 x 10, 50 x 8 (55 x 8, 45 x 8, 40 x 8) (up a rep from last workout on my 2 heavy sets.)

DB Drag Curls
20 x 10, 25 x 8 (35.5 x 8, 27.5 x 8, 22.5 x 8) (Up weight again from last workout!)

Leg Press
360 x 10, 450 x 8 (610 x 8, 540 x 8, 450 x 8) (I have not gotten close to 610 since my back injury...I'm back baby!!!!)

Lunges
15 x 8, 25 x 8 (27.5 x 8, 20 x 8, 15 x 8) (First time doing lunges in a while, now stairs and walking hurt so good!)

Natadrol/PSARM Thoughts:

Stength - Making strength gains every week. I can't get much better than that.
Vascularity - Still looks like I have a firehose running down my forearm.
Libidio - I have had product hit me harder in the libido department, but it is higher than normal.
Recovery - Tomorrow will be a sure sign. I have not worked out very hard in 4 day and then killed it today. Tomorrow I "should" be sore..
Sides - I have had a little acne. I have had zero ball shrinkage and no apparent shut down. I have had more frequent urination, but that has leveled out some as well. No crazy aggression except in the gym which I am happy about. These are a fantastic product as far as sides go!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
My wife and I have been planning for Puerto Vallarta, but are having seconds thoughts. Mexico is getting pretty rough and we might have to change our plans to Vegas.

What days are you going?
I will be leaving on the 25th so it is soooo close. I can't wait. As long as you stay in the resort towns you should be OK. Besides, my wife speaks the language fluently (Mexican girl) and is able to use that to our advantage!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha wtf... lice?! That's gross bro.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You totally ruled the weights this time around King Silver.

:bow28:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see the legs weights coming back up Silver. Nothing like the Test/GH boost from a heavy leg workout.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nice #'s silver! That 600 is a great notch to pass on the leg press. I am trying to mess with 810 right now, but I have trouble with more than 1 rep. Ironically I can move 720 about 6 times. That plate adds a lot!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Nice #'s silver! That 600 is a great notch to pass on the leg press. I am trying to mess with 810 right now, but I have trouble with more than 1 rep. Ironically I can move 720 about 6 times. That plate adds a lot!
Yea same here. I can leg press 550 at 12 reps. But at 600 it just isn't happening. Feel like the weight will smash me.

GM, 720 is an excellent number!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yea... my leg press really shot up with DC style training. So did my squat. I really think it started helping for me to try to control the leg press as if it was a squat and really concentrate on the negative when working with 600+. If I control the descent of the weight, I feel that I have better control to reverse that motion of the weight and really drive it through for another rep. I think a lot of people release some tension from their muscle on the descent of the rep as it's easy to just "take a break" and let the sled do the work on the way down since it is on tracks rather than the control free squats take on both sides of the rep.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Yea... my leg press really shot up with DC style training. So did my squat. I really think it started helping for me to try to control the leg press as if it was a squat and really concentrate on the negative when working with 600+. If I control the descent of the weight, I feel that I have better control to reverse that motion of the weight and really drive it through for another rep. I think a lot of people release some tension from their muscle on the descent of the rep as it's easy to just "take a break" and let the sled do the work on the way down since it is on tracks rather than the control free squats take on both sides of the rep.
This is all very true. I am most likely guilty of that. I just sit down and focus on the poundage and not the negative portion of the rep. I have been going through a lot of experiments and I'll give your idea a try.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My Goodness I could not imagine just letting the weight come down on its own. Once you go over 500lbs that is just a bad idea all together. Kneecaps popping of like heads on a daisy. No thanks! Nice and controlled as Big G says, that is the way to go if you want big powerfull legs.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah you guys just need to work your knees out more...try laying some carpets :sly:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
nah you guys just need to work your knees out more...try laying some carpets :sly:
We all know that isn't how you broke your knees in...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Today is my last day on Natadrol. I still have a few days left on PSARM Solo. I will post a more detailed update soon, but today was another record day for me with some of my lifts. Big jomps one of them.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Crazy weight you are pushing up homie. I plan to get there soon.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 18:

Thoughts:

Today was my last day on Natadrol. I am not sure if I miscounted or swallowed some pills in my sleep. I still have a few days left on PSARM and I have upped the dose to 6 pills per day for the remaining days.

Workout:

Another solid workout with some more weight increases.

Hammer Shoulder Press
45 x 10, 70 x 8 (105 x 6, 70 x 8, 55 x 8)

Incline Bench
135 x 10, 185 x 7 (195 x 6, 165 x 6, 135 x 8)

Reverse Grip Bench (Really impressed myself here since the most I lifted previously was 135 x 8)

135 x 10, 185 x 8 (225 x 6, 205 x 6, 155 x 6) (I went up 50lbs on my max set, 50lbs on my first drop and 20lbs + 2 reps on my last set. Still questioning this combo?

Hammer Rows
50 x 10, 75 x 8 (85 x 8, 75 x 8, 50 x 9)

Natadrol/PSARM Thoughts:

Stength - Huge strength gains while on this combo
Vascularity - The pump is great.
Libidio - Higher than normal.
Recovery - I am still a tad sore in my legs from Monday's workout, but it was a serious leg workout that I was recovering from.
Sides - I have had a little acne. I have had zero ball shrinkage and no apparent shut down. I have had more frequent urination, but that has leveled out some as well. No crazy aggression except in the gym which I am happy about. These are a fantastic product as far as sides go!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to the FINAL review my man, excellent log. I start this combo in the next few days :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward to it as well Silver, it seems we had VERY similar experiences on the Natadrol!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 19-22:

Off Days on Thr. Cardio and Abs on Friday. Another great workout on Sat.

No more Natadrol, but sosed 7 caps of PSARM the last 3 days of the cycle..

Thoughts:

I can definately tell you that the gym agression is very present with Natadrol. When I dropped it and was on PSARM solo I could tell that some of the extra intensity dropped. However, the strength still went up this workout which tells me PSARM is doing exactly what it is supposed to do.

Workout:

Decline Bench
135 x 10, 225 x 8 (245 x 8, 225 x 7, 185 x 10) (Up 2 reps on my max set and could have hit 1 more if I had a spot.)

Lat Pulldowns
135 x 10, 150 x 8 (180 x 8, 165 x 8, 135 x 8)

Wide Grip Upright Rows
65 x 10, 75 x 8, (80 x 8, 75 x 7, 65 x 7) (Up 5lbs on the max set.)

Cable Raises
30 x 10, 20 x 10, 20 x 10

Front Raises
15 x 10, 20 x 8 (25 x 8, 20 x 8, 15 x 8)

Leg Extension (Back didn't feel up to hack squats)
130 x 10, 170 x 8 (210 x 8, 180 x 8, 160 x 8)

Hyper Extensions
3 sets 10

Also followed up with 33 minutes on the treadmill. I was alternating speeds and incline. Did a few 2 minute runs at 5.5mph and 7mph. Then later in the session I did some 1 minute runs of 9mph and 10mph. I was beat after the session.

PSARM Thoughts:

Stength - Strength was still going up on PSARM Solo
Vascularity - Pump went down somewhat after dropping Natadrol.
Libidio - Libido is still higher than normal.
Recovery - I have only had one real workout on PSARM solo, but today I woke up and I wasn't sore after yesterday's blast.
Sides - The increased urination has subsided quickly after finishing the Natadrol.

I will work on my final review of this combo this evening or tomorrow. I think everyone can tell from the improvements I have made that this product is a very solid choice.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man job dude..Look foward to the final review..and Im sure your ready to start vacation;)!