SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Currently on tail end of cut. Should be over for me in less than two weeks.

Once it's over I intend to do a 12 week stand alone cycle with lgd. Since it takes a couple weeks to start feeling the effects within your system would it be ok for me to start it while I cut?
Are you on anything now for your cut?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently on tail end of cut. Should be over for me in less than two weeks.

Once it's over I intend to do a 12 week stand alone cycle with lgd. Since it takes a couple weeks to start feeling the effects within your system would it be ok for me to start it while I cut?
For me the water retention and fuller look started pretty quick so it all just depends. Are you just losing weight on this cut to lose weight or is it for something else? Also it will possibly skew results towards the end.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe the cut would go ok, but the scale may move slower due to some water retention, but the results would be fine!

Resse

Awards
hello to everyone. i'm new on forum.
i need tips and helps to create my stack for bulk.
I have Mass GH Olympus Labs, Testify PRO Olympus Labs, Super PCT Olympus Labs and Nolvadex for PCT.
I think that my stack cycle will be:

LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8/12 (7 weeks)
Test1fy PRO (last 4weeks during LGD)

PCT:
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Super PCT

I don't have Eliminate like suggested on the first page,so I think to use Test1fy Pro. It's a wrong idea?
The stack is good? or I need anything else to be safe?

thanks to all.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
hello to everyone. i'm new on forum.
i need tips and helps to create my stack for bulk.
I have Mass GH Olympus Labs, Testify PRO Olympus Labs, Super PCT Olympus Labs and Nolvadex for PCT.
I think that my stack cycle will be:

LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8/12 (7 weeks)
Test1fy PRO (last 4weeks during LGD)

PCT:
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Super PCT

I don't have Eliminate like suggested on the first page,so I think to use Test1fy Pro. It's a wrong idea?
The stack is good? or I need anything else to be safe?

thanks to all.
If you're worried about any Estrogen problems (not really applicable to LGD and MK - but...) you should always have Exemestane (Aromasin) on hand - natty stuff sucks when trying to ameliorate something from a DRUG.

Save the Testify Pro for when you finish PCT with the SERM (your "Off" period).

You may want to switch (or add to) the Nolvadex with Clomid. LGD hits the HPTA pretty hard, and Clomid is better at kicking everything back into action - Nolva is more for protecting breast tissue, with HPTA restart being secondary - that's why docs prescribe Clomid before going full TRT.

Just some of my thoughts.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on arimistane during dermatrest LGD cycle... Is it enough or do I need to source an RC for AI?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thoughts on arimistane during dermatrest LGD cycle... Is it enough or do I need to source an RC for AI?
Trestolone (MENT)? You need Aromasin or Arimidex. High Methyl-Estrogen side effect (7-alpha-methyl-estradiol - the product of MENT aromatization). Do not F around with a "natty" AI would be my advice.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trestolone (MENT)? You need Aromasin or Arimidex. High Methyl-Estrogen side effect (7-alpha-methyl-estradiol - the product of MENT aromatization). Do not F around with a "natty" AI would be my advice.
^^^This. I would not trust my chesticles to be protected by an OTC AI on something like Trest.

Resse

Awards
If you're worried about any Estrogen problems (not really applicable to LGD and MK - but...) you should always have Exemestane (Aromasin) on hand - natty stuff sucks when trying to ameliorate something from a DRUG.

Save the Testify Pro for when you finish PCT with the SERM (your "Off" period).

You may want to switch (or add to) the Nolvadex with Clomid. LGD hits the HPTA pretty hard, and Clomid is better at kicking everything back into action - Nolva is more for protecting breast tissue, with HPTA restart being secondary - that's why docs prescribe Clomid before going full TRT.

Just some of my thoughts.
ok. thank you very much for your reply.
before starting my LGD cycle i need all informations and tips as possibile.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if I am breaking rules here, don't think I am.... Cause RC's are technically ok. But what is the best RC company for Clo/nolva and ai's ??? I've seen tons of mixed reviews. So much so, that I am unable to name one. James Madison, RUI, USA peptides, etc. all very mixed reviews. Can anyone help?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm not sure if I am breaking rules here, don't think I am.... Cause RC's are technically ok. But what is the best RC company for Clo/nolva and ai's ??? I've seen tons of mixed reviews. So much so, that I am unable to name one. James Madison, RUI, USA peptides, etc. all very mixed reviews. Can anyone help?
Nope - can't source. And they don't even advertise on here anymore, so...

gibiai

gibiai

Awards
Hi guys! I'm new here :) and me too gonna run an Lgd cycle:
LGD 5/5/5/10/10/10
OL Elim1nate 2/2/2/2/2/2
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25
OL Sup3r PCT as indicated on label
AI of choice on hand

Have some (newbie) question 'bout that.. the serm and the sup3r need to be taken together, right? Not waiting the 3 week of clomid for initiate it.
Also if i have 2 bottle of sup3r pct instead of an ai.. would be a problem if i run them both for an 8 week pct?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope - can't source. And they don't even advertise on here anymore, so...
Yeah I figured. Everyone in agreement on AI and PCT?

LGD and dermatrest

12.5 mg Exemestane ED while on dermatrest

Pct
Clomid
50/50/25/25

Haymaker210

Awards
Hi guys! I'm new here :) and me too gonna run an Lgd cycle:
LGD 5/5/5/10/10/10
OL Elim1nate 2/2/2/2/2/2
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25
OL Sup3r PCT as indicated on label
AI of choice on hand

Have some (newbie) question 'bout that.. the serm and the sup3r need to be taken together, right? Not waiting the 3 week of clomid for initiate it.
Also if i have 2 bottle of sup3r pct instead of an ai.. would be a problem if i run them both for an 8 week pct?
New myself and planning on doing my first cycle.

Yes run your otc pct with your serm don't run it one after the other.

Not really sure about the AI, but from my understanding Otc AI's don't really do anything and you will need a proper AI.

That said LGD should not armoatise to estrogen so technically you should not need an AI, however as others will say its always a good idea to have one on hand just to be safe. I will have one handy for my cycle just in case!

Anyway like I said I am new myself so if any of the more experienced members can see anything wrong with what I wrote please feel free to correct me :)

gibiai

gibiai

Awards
New myself and planning on doing my first cycle.

Yes run your otc pct with your serm don't run it one after the other.

Not really sure about the AI, but from my understanding Otc AI's don't really do anything and you will need a proper AI.

That said LGD should not armoatise to estrogen so technically you should not need an AI, however as others will say its always a good idea to have one on hand just to be safe. I will have one handy for my cycle just in case!

Anyway like I said I am new myself so if any of the more experienced members can see anything wrong with what I wrote please feel free to correct me :)
Thanks man! Appreciate it :) so i'll keep that in mind and be sure to have one proper AI near just in case.. still curios about the 2 sup3r pct bottle, (because i have them) if it's a waste to use them both, or an error. Let's wait and see :)

Resse

Awards
what's the perfect timing to take LGD ?? before breakfast? with meals? before workout?

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
Okay Decided I'm going with an 8 week LGD cycle
10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
Right now i've got Rebirth as my PCT,
What other supplements should i add to on cycle and PCT

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay Decided I'm going with an 8 week LGD cycle
10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
Right now i've got Rebirth as my PCT,
What other supplements should i add to on cycle and PCT
You can forget that cycle with rebirth as pct homie, you need a serm.

chaossentry

Awards
Has anyone used the cardanine that olympus uk sells on eu supplement sites? or is the cancer concern still too big an issue?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone used the cardanine that olympus uk sells on eu supplement sites? or is the cancer concern still too big an issue?
I've used it numerous times. The cancer risk is very minimal. Rats in that study were predisposed to have cancer and then pumped with bolus doses of gw.

chaossentry

Awards
I've used it numerous times. The cancer risk is very minimal. Rats in that study were predisposed to have cancer and then pumped with bolus doses of gw.
I just got the Gharn1ne and Cardan1ne from an EU distributor. The first for healing and muscle building properties. What is a safe number to use the Cardanine in terms of a cycle of weeks?

Also,what was the longest cycle you used it for?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got the Gharn1ne and Cardan1ne from an EU distributor. The first for healing and muscle building properties. What is a safe number to use the Cardanine in terms of a cycle of weeks?

Also,what was the longest cycle you used it for?
I would not use carderine more than 8 weeks straight and I would take at least 12 weeks off before using it again. I have used it for 8 weeks with no issues except some slight hypoglycemia, thats why its reccomended to start with 1 cap and work up carderine slowly. Mk can be ran indefinitely. There are studies on mk as long as 2 years at 25mg with no adverse effects.

chaossentry

Awards
I would not use carderine more than 8 weeks straight and I would take at least 12 weeks off before using it again. I have used it for 8 weeks with no issues except some slight hypoglycemia, thats why its reccomended to start with 1 cap and work up carderine slowly. Mk can be ran indefinitely. There are studies on mk as long as 2 years at 25mg with no adverse effects.
you mean one cap twice daily as recommended?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got (3) bottles for future use.

3000vr4tt

Awards
awesome write up. going to go through some of the pages to see if answers to my questions are on there

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome write up. going to go through some of the pages to see if answers to my questions are on there
They most likely are, we have touched on a little of everything for sure.

3000vr4tt

Awards
Awesome thanks ill try an check on my lunch break...i have a few questions but cant pm yet..lol but ill keep reading

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
May I ask for your reasoning for the 8 weeks limit?

3000vr4tt

Awards
would you suggest an AI for ostarine? im a beginner on it plan on using it for 8-12 weeks, also would nolva be to overkill as a pct? sorry if these were answered i went through a few pages and realized theres alot. Also im new to the sarms and everything else only thing i tried so far was mk677 and gw

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May I ask for your reasoning for the 8 weeks limit?
Safety based on lack of knowledge about long term use effects. Would you reccomend it be used longer?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would you suggest an AI for ostarine? im a beginner on it plan on using it for 8-12 weeks, also would nolva be to overkill as a pct? sorry if these were answered i went through a few pages and realized theres alot. Also im new to the sarms and everything else only thing i tried so far was mk677 and gw
Have an ai on hand such as exem or adex. Only use if you have high estrogen sides. Nolva is perfect for pct bro. Whats your cycle plan?

3000vr4tt

Awards
was just gonna use ostarine by itself 8 weeks and pct if i could get my hands on liquid nolva. and using an AI during the cycle. do you think an otc ai would suffice with ostarine instead of keeping the rx ones on hand?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was just gonna use ostarine by itself 8 weeks and pct if i could get my hands on liquid nolva. and using an AI during the cycle. do you think an otc ai would suffice with ostarine instead of keeping the rx ones on hand?
Otc ais like armistane do nothing to lower estrogen. They will not prevent or reverse gyno. Grab an ai when you grab your nolva.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

3000vr4tt

Awards
awesome thank you, as far as the liquid forms of nolva do you think would do the justice?

Last edited:

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Safety based on lack of knowledge about long term use effects. Would you reccomend it be used longer?
No I wouldn't necessarily recommend but since the changes through GW are due to altered transcription and thus change in cell-physiology I figure it works better in longer runs.

Last time I ran it I took 10mg a day for 120days. With that beeing a low dose the benefits the latter couple of weeks felt like in previous shorter runs 20mg but with less sides like hunger, thirst, altered blood pressure (I did not measure blood sugar sadly). Only thing worse than in previous runs was the feeling of beeing a total loser at cardio a few days after finishing the cycle.

So if you don't really use it to lower the blood pressure really strong I think running lower doses longer is just fine.

My question however was more to find out if there was new information I missed.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
No I wouldn't necessarily recommend but since the changes through GW are due to altered transcription and thus change in cell-physiology I figure it works better in longer runs.

Last time I ran it I took 10mg a day for 120days. With that beeing a low dose the benefits the latter couple of weeks felt like in previous shorter runs 20mg but with less sides like hunger, thirst, altered blood pressure (I did not measure blood sugar sadly). Only thing worse than in previous runs was the feeling of beeing a total loser at cardio a few days after finishing the cycle.

So if you don't really use it to lower the blood pressure really strong I think running lower doses longer is just fine.

My question however was more to find out if there was new information I missed.
The endurance in cardarine is amazing.
I'm only 4 days in using a liquid cardarine @10mg per day and this stuff kicks in fast. Heavy sets can make me feel a bit dizzy but I'm also in FD2, sipping on some carbs intra sorts the problem out,looking forward to this run