SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Ostarine will probably drop your T. So if lower your T benefits you then yes. But I'm no expert

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know it suppresses you, just curious how much it would lower it being on 180mg of test a week. All my levels except prolactin are good, its pretty high. And my test of course being 292 after 6 weeks of 140 mg. The doc is already wondering if im doing anything, maybe should just wait until im dialed in on trt

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I know it suppresses you, just curious how much it would lower it being on 180mg of test a week. All my levels except prolactin are good, its pretty high. And my test of course being 292 after 6 weeks of 140 mg. The doc is already wondering if im doing anything, maybe should just wait until im dialed in on trt
I wouldn't mess with anything hormonal while you are trying to get your trt straight. Not only could it cause your doctor to drop your trt but it is also non beneficial to you as far as getting your test levels where they need to be for the long term.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mess with anything hormonal while you are trying to get your trt straight. Not only could it cause your doctor to drop your trt but it is also non beneficial to you as far as getting your test levels where they need to be for the long term.
Yeah im gonna hold off for a while till I get the trt dialed in.

jmaplewood

Awards
Anyone here have good results from primeval labs or biowarfare sarms? Specifically lgd and mk677? Don't know much about these brands.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Just noticed SS stopped selling Ostrashread. Anyone have any other recommendations?

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
Hey just wondering how do you read the example cycle with the dashes I'm sorry very new to this

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Hey just wondering how do you read the example cycle with the dashes I'm sorry very new to this
As an example:

LGD example cycle:
Beginner
LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8
OL Eliminate 2/2/2/2/2/2
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25
OL Super PCT as indicated on label
AI of choice on hand

^ In the above scenario, you would take 4mg of LGD everyday for the first three weeks, followed by 8mg everyday for the next three weeks. For the Eliminate, you would take 2 capsules per day for 6 weeks. The clomid would be 50mg per day for the first week, followed by 25mg per day for the next two weeks.

The slashes "/" separate the weeks of the cycle. The numbers are the amount of the doses of the product taken per day for that particular week.

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
Hey I'm gonna try some lgd and some mk677 anyone have suggestions on what brands or pharm companies to try and what not to try cheers guys

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm gonna try some lgd and some mk677 anyone have suggestions on what brands or pharm companies to try and what not to try cheers guys
If you are new as you say. I would do some more research and have your pct all set up beforehand. Last hing you want is to start something and it not work the way you want( every person is different) and not have you pct in place.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Is Ostarine / 677 and LGD available orally? I know at one time ostarine was. Any insight would be great. I loathe needles and if there's a possibility to avoid them I'll take it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Ostarine / 677 and LGD available orally? I know at one time ostarine was. Any insight would be great. I loathe needles and if there's a possibility to avoid them I'll take it
Liquid sarms are oral bro, no injecting necessary

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing, I'm noob af. Most reputable avenue to purchase? It seems to always be changing.
We can't source on this forum but you can look around at some of our board sponsors for a reputable source ;)

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
We can't source on this forum but you can look around at some of our board sponsors for a reputable source ;)
Awesome thanks. I just registered for this forum today, could you direct me or link me to a page with board sponsor info?

Appreciate the help man. I'm on the west coast, currently 4:35am been up all night reading and researching lol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

JohnnyS

Awards
Originally Written by Yates84

Ok....due to an abundant amount of misinformation out there, I decided to put together a SARM, PPAR modulator, and GH secretagogue HOW TO! Here is all the info I find to be beneficial and have decided to share with everyone.....

SARMS, or selective androgen receptor modulators, provide the benefits of traditional AAS (more muscle, less fat, and better bone density) while producing significantly less unwanted side effects (estrogen related sides and water retention). SARMS are a unique class of molecules that are currently being developed to treat diseases that are currently being treated with AAS. Some SARMS have even gone to trial as TRT. When SARMS bind to the receptor they demonstrate anabolic and hypertrophic activity in both muscle and bone. This makes them ideal candidates for TRT, osteoporosis treatment, as well as muscle wasting treatment. SARMS can have as high as a 10:1 anabolic to androgenic ratio. That 10:1 ratio is what allows them to build muscle with little to no side effects. SARMS, also, typically display a high bioavailability.

Let's discuss the benefits of SARMS over traditional AAS. SARMS are nontoxic to the liver, and have little effect on blood pressure. As a result, this eliminates the for preloading and on cycle support supplements. Subsequently, a SARM cycle will ultimately be less expensive than a traditional AAS/Ph cycle. The chances of estrogen related sides an water retention is significantly lower than a AAS/Ph cycle, as well.

Now....let's get familiar with SARM's, PPAR modulators, and GH secretagogues!!

LGD 4033 - a SARM like Ostarine, but 12 times as powerful at only 1/3 the dose! Consequently, this makes it more suppressive to the HPTA. So, a SERM post cycle therapy is recommended. LGD has proven itself as a good bulking agent, where Ostarine is better used in a cutting cycle. LGD has a half life ranging between 24 and 36 hours. So, once daily dosing is optimal. A study performed at Boston University showed that healthy men who were given 1mg of LGD daily gained, on average, about 3 pounds in 3 weeks. No clinically significant changes in liver function tests, PSA (prostate issue/functions test), hematocrit, or ECG were seen or noted. Due to the possibility of high estrogen sides while using LGD, it is recommended that you have an AI, like Exemestane, on hand.

LGD example cycle:
Beginner
LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8
OL Eliminate 2/2/2/2/2/2
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25
AI of choice on hand

Advanced
LGD 4/4/8/8/8/8/12/12
OL Eliminate 2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3
PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
AI of choice on hand
*Armicare Pro can be substituted for Eliminate during cycle for full protection

MK 677 (Ibutamoren) - is a non-peptidic, orally active and selective agonist of the growth hormone secretagogue receptor. MK 677 mimics the action of ghrelin in the stomach. As a result this raises growth hormone and IGF-1 levels, but does not affect cortisol levels. Human studies have shown it to increase both muscle mass and bone mineral density. At 25mg daily, Ibutamoren has been shown, in humans, to increase IGF-1 levels 60%in 6 week. A 72% increase in IGF-1 levels was seen after 12 months. MK 677 is non-hormonal, and therefore requires no PCT after cycle is over. MK 677 can best be utilized in at least a 3 month cycle with dosage increasing each month. The optimal dosing time for MK 677 is at night directly before going to bed. One should start notice a deeper sleep almost immediately. If one should
wake up with numb or tingly hands, do not worry. This is a common side effect of the extra GH in the
system.

MK 677 example cycle:
Month 1 - 10mg once daily
Month 2 - 20mg once daily
Month 3 - 30mg once daily

GW 501516 - is actually not a SARM. In fact it is a PPAR Delta Modulator....this means it is a selective agonist with a high affinity for the PPAR. As a result, this modulation allows the body to utilize more glucose and to allows it to create more muscle tissue. GW also regulates the various proteins that the body uses for energy. What does this mean for the user? It means an increase in energy and endurance. Additionally, it may also mean an increase in muscle mass. It is possible that GW may have a positive affect on blood pressure and lipid profile. Dosing is in the 7mg to 21mg range, with 14mg being the "sweet spot". The average GW cycle is typically 4 to 12 weeks. GW is non-hormonal, and therefore requires no PCT. However, it does stack well with SARMS to further increase fat loss and endurance.

GW 505516 example cycle:
Beginner
GW 7/7/14/14/14/14

Intermediate
GW 7//14/14/14/14/21

Advanced
GW 14/14/14/14/21/21/21/21

RAD 140 - is very new! Therefore, there isn't a lot of real world data on it yet. However, it does look very promising!! RAD 140 has an impressive anabolic to androgenic ratio of 90:1! Resulting in one experiencing all the muscle building effects without all the androgenic side effects. RAD is powerful enough to limit the effect of testosterone on the prostate and other unwanted areas. RAD 140 has even been shown to be more anabolic than testosterone, as well. Dosing appears to be in the 4mg to 12mg range, with optimal cycle length being 4 to 6 weeks. Due to its shorter half life (16 hours) RAD needs to be dosed at least twice daily.

RAD 140 example cycle:
RAD 140 4/4/8/8/12/12
PCT:
Clomid (if needed) 50/25/25
*Also have AI of choice on hand
*Armicare Pro can be used during cycle for full protection

More to come soon.....
What about ostarine?

JohnnyS

Awards
Let's talk Osta....

Ostarine - is, probably, the most well known SARM's. It is best used to preserve muscle mass, while in a caloric deficit. Ostarine can, and will, suppress your natural testosterone production in longer higher dosed cycles. So, a SERM PCT is needed. Ostarine can also cause gyno in some users. So, it is recommended that you have an AI, like Exemestane, on hand. The average cycle length is 6 to 10 weeks at a dosage range of 10mg to 25mg.

Ostarine example cycle:
Beginner cut
Ostarine - 15/15/15/15/15/15
PCT:
*AI of choice on hand

Advanced Cut:
Ostarine - 15/15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20/20
OL Eliminate - 2/2/2/2/2/3/3/3/3/3
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25

Recomp cycle:
Ostarine - 20/20/20/20/25/25/25/25
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25

Now, here are some SARM cycle Stacks that I've come up with....

Cut to Bulk:
Ostarine -15/15/15/15/15/15/0/0/0/0
LGD - 0/0/0/0/4/4/8/8/12/12
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25

RAD/Osta Recomp:
RAD - 4/4/8/8/12/12/0/0
Ostarine - 20/20/20/20/25/25/25/25
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25

RAD/LGD Bulk:
RAD - 4/4/8/8/12/12/0/0
LGD - 4/4/4/8/8/8/12/12
PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25

**MK 677 and/or GW would stack great with these cycles, as well, and would help with endurance, sleep, and overall muscle gain. (Refer to MK 677 and GW dosing at top of thread).**

Coming tomorrow...other PCT options!
Whoops, sorry. Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about ostarine?
It's a few posts down from the original post, starting getting comments on this thread before I could post the second half

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

JohnnyS

Awards
Lol you found it, my bad. Feel free to ask any questions bro
PCT seems to be where everybody disagrees. And of course purity of the actual sarms. Some people say sarms1 is the best place to get ostarine and the guys on that forum say no clomid or serm is necessary. Sarmsx says clomid is necessary over 4 weeks... I'm so confused with all this... would prefer no serm unless it is a must. I took 1-andro a couple years ago and just pcted with daa and erase pro, worked perfect. What do you think?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
What's the difference between a PPAR modulator (GW 50516) and PPAR antagonist (TTA-500)? Do they work in a similar manner as regards fat loss? Also, would TTA-500 be less harsh on the liver than GW?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT seems to be where everybody disagrees. And of course purity of the actual sarms. Some people say sarms1 is the best place to get ostarine and the guys on that forum say no clomid or serm is necessary. Sarmsx says clomid is necessary over 4 weeks... I'm so confused with all this... would prefer no serm unless it is a must. I took 1-andro a couple years ago and just pcted with daa and erase pro, worked perfect. What do you think?
What's your issue with taking a serm? You will take a research chemical with no FDA approval but won't take a FDA approved drug with decades of human use and research? Osta can and will tank your testosterone levels to a hypogonadal state. Clomid will ensure quick recovery which means more gains kept. That other site is simply shilling to make money and does not care about your well being.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
...would prefer no serm unless it is a must.
You think you would prefer no SERM, but trust me - it's much better if you use it. Besides, a SERM is a safe, approved drug. It works.

JohnnyS

Awards
Ok ok lol, you guys are right about the serm I guess... where would I look to get a quality clomid? Also where do you guys suggest to get the ostarine from?

JohnnyS

Awards
What's your issue with taking a serm? You will take a research chemical with no FDA approval but won't take a FDA approved drug with decades of human use and research? Osta can and will tank your testosterone levels to a hypogonadal state. Clomid will ensure quick recovery which means more gains kept. That other site is simply shilling to make money and does not care about your well being.
Your right about the research chemical AND the serm. I was just always weary about taking a drug for women with pregnancy issues. Thank you again...

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Ok ok lol, you guys are right about the serm I guess... where would I look to get a quality clomid? Also where do you guys suggest to get the ostarine from?
Cant source here. But look around on here and you will see some places for both

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your right about the research chemical AND the serm. I was just always weary about taking a drug for women with pregnancy issues. Thank you again...
Clomid is prescribed to men for trt therapy as well so it is studied and intended to be used to raise testosterone in men as well as being a fertility drug for women.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been doing a lot of research on YK11 lately. I'm gonna get bloods done this week to see where I'm at. I want to run this. People on YouTube and other forums have been having some solid results.

There still isn't a whole lot of info on it tho like Lgd or Osta etc...As far as blood work, Pct protocol which I'd assume the Nolva/Clomid is a no brainer. Although a couple people on YouTube got bloods done a couple weeks into it and no shutdown whatsoever, with size and strength going up and looking leaner. No lethargy.

It's more of a steroid than a sarm its just grouped into that category.

I'm going to continue to do research then make a decision when I get bloods done exactly when I'm going to run it. No if, when.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been doing a lot of research on YK11 lately. I'm gonna get bloods done this week to see where I'm at. I want to run this. People on YouTube and other forums have been having some solid results.

There still isn't a whole lot of info on it tho like Lgd or Osta etc...As far as blood work, Pct protocol which I'd assume the Nolva/Clomid is a no brainer. Although a couple people on YouTube got bloods done a couple weeks into it and no shutdown whatsoever, with size and strength going up and looking leaner. No lethargy.

It's more of a steroid than a sarm its just grouped into that category.

I'm going to continue to do research then make a decision when I get bloods done exactly when I'm going to run it. No if, when.
Definitely keep us updated

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely keep us updated
I will homie. I'm thinking of keeping a YouTube log as well. I was thinking of running Osta with it but it's going to be overshadowed by this compound. Also the fact that some people haven't had any shutdown from yk11 but Osta is suppressive so it doesn't make sense.

This guy on YouTube eternal physique ran it for 4 weeks, the first 3 weeks he ate 1,000 calories above maintenance then the last week ate 1,000 calories below maintenance and low dosed dnp as well. Put on 5.4 pounds of muscle and lost 2 pounds of fat in 4 weeks. He had the bodpod results before and after to prove it.

Yk11 from what I've researched on is very versatile.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a question regarding suppression:

Would progressive reduction of dosage of SARM @ the end of cycle mitigate supression to the extent that normality might be attained?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I have a question regarding suppression:

Would progressive reduction of dosage of SARM @ the end of cycle mitigate supression to the extent that normality might be attained?
Unlikely. May depend on the SARM but the studies on the more popular/common ones clearly indicate suppression at doses far less than what we run. I honestly cant think of a beneficial reason to taper your SARM dose at the end of a cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unlikely. May depend on the SARM but the studies on the more popular/common ones clearly indicate suppression at doses far less than what we run. I honestly cant think of a beneficial reason to taper your SARM dose at the end of a cycle.
^^^this. Don't taper down on cycle, you're just cheating yourself out of the best part of the cycle and suppression will not be mitigated.

muzza12

Awards
I'm getting insane back pumps off lgd, osta & s4. I have only been on for 2 weeks pumps started after week 1. I have put on 6-8lb. Diet has gone from cut to recomp. With that weight gain I'm thinking Iv got water retention. I have been running a low dose of formestane as I'm gyno prone but I didn't think I'd need something as strong as aromasin on sarms. I'm also running taurine 5-10mg ed. any1 got any advice im thinking I might switch to aro 12.5 mg e3d try dry out a little see if that helps?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm getting insane back pumps off lgd, osta & s4. I have only been on for 2 weeks pumps started after week 1. I have put on 6-8lb. Diet has gone from cut to recomp. With that weight gain I'm thinking Iv got water retention. I have been running a low dose of formestane as I'm gyno prone but I didn't think I'd need something as strong as aromasin on sarms. I'm also running taurine 5-10mg ed. any1 got any advice im thinking I might switch to aro 12.5 mg e3d try dry out a little see if that helps?
How's your water intake? Sodium intake? I'm kinda doubtful on your issue being excess estrogen

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's everyone's thoughts on lgd 10mg day for 8 weeks?
Pct would be clomid 50/50/25/25 and a test booster

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds solid man. That's a good dose and duration

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's your water intake? Sodium intake? I'm kinda doubtful on your issue being excess estrogen
Also have you tried upping your potassium intake, that can help

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yates84 I seem to remember the article you wrote was also on lgd, s4 and I think rad too? Or is that another article? Can't seem to find it homie

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Would you be running a test base with that? LGD lethargy is no joke man... I'd at least grab some dermacrine.. or Epi or both

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you be running a test base with that? LGD lethargy is no joke man... I'd at least grab some dermacrine.. or Epi or both
Ordering some sup3r dhea from nutriverse tomorrow. gonna run that as my test base
Also using fish oil,coq10,multi,joint and cycle assist

muzza12

Awards
Water intake is 4/5L ed will keep an eye on the sodium but I don't think Iv had a a lot though. I'll see if I have any potassium left in my supp stash if not I'll buy some. Last time I used lgd solo I had back pump issues aswell but ended up with a few gyno issues about mid way.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 I seem to remember the article you wrote was also on lgd, s4 and I think rad too? Or is that another article? Can't seem to find it homie
It's in this thread on the first page. Couldn't post all the info in one post and started getting comments before I could finish posting lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Water intake is 4/5L ed will keep an eye on the sodium but I don't think Iv had a a lot though. I'll see if I have any potassium left in my supp stash if not I'll buy some. Last time I used lgd solo I had back pump issues aswell but ended up with a few gyno issues about mid way.
Gyno issues from lgd solo?