jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

The LHCGR consists of 674 amino acids and has a molecular mass of about 85–95 kDA based on the extent of glycosylation.[2]
View attachment 123049

Oh for **** sake LH bind's to receptors known as leydig cells!!!
STOP!!
Kind of

[In the male the LHCGR has been identified on the Leydig cells that are critical for testosterone production, and support spermatogenesis.

Normal LHCGR functioning is critical for male fetal development, as the fetal Leydig cells produce testosterone to induce masculinization.]

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo mamma so fat, she left the house in high heels and came back wearing flip flops

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Your initial post, you began referring to HCG so it was brought into discussion
Oh you mean where I accurately used it in an analogy to support my accurate contention, yes thats correct. Which is exactly what I said.
You then followed up with some HCG information that didnt do a damn thing to support you totally inaccurate and wrong contention. The retreaded statement that not only I but Juced has now pointed out to be totally ridiculous and incorrect.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Kind of

[In the male the LHCGR has been identified on the Leydig cells that are critical for testosterone production, and support spermatogenesis.

Normal LHCGR functioning is critical for male fetal development, as the fetal Leydig cells produce testosterone to induce masculinization.]
Sorry I tend to refer to things as they apply to our specific situation. You know - the one that is being discussed. Hey I understand though. When you are grasping at straws just trying to be right when your initial contention was totally wrong you have to take whatever you can get.
Keep googling Ninja but it still wont make this retarded statement accurate or correct:
"by jbryand101b View Post
Suppression of lh output to a degree the testicles become desensitized to the effects is different than suppressed but not enough to do so."

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Umm is any of this talk going to help me grab a spot at nationals???? Or in all honesty since I'm monitored heavily by several Stanford physicians is there anything in here I need to know more about because this stuff is very confusing to a regular guy like me

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
First there is no such thing as a lh receptor, now it has nothing to do with anything?
I can see how you have confused yourself on the two subjects
Keep trying to baffle with bull****. All this nonsense just to try to defend a stupid , assenine, incorrect statement that was passing along total misinformation. Wouldnt it just be easier to say hey you guys are right. I was confused and the statement I made is incorrect.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh you mean where I accurately used it in an analogy to support my accurate contention, yes thats correct. Which is exactly what I said.
You then followed up with some HCG information that didnt do a damn thing to support you totally inaccurate and wrong contention. The retreaded statement that not only I but Juced has now pointed out to be totally ridiculous and incorrect.
Sigh...you should stop posting unless you are going to post data based information because I have no respect for a childish 40 some odd year old man who thinks he is a genius
And as such will disagree with whatever you have to say.

Blergs on the other hand is an (imo) intelligent individual who's information I acknowledge and think I can have a intelligent conversation with while learning

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Keep trying to baffle with bull****. All this nonsense just to try to defend a stupid , assenine, incorrect statement that was passing along total misinformation. Wouldnt it just be easier to say hey you guys are right. I was confused and the statement I made is incorrect.
You keep saying it's incorrect. When I want to help someone understand why what they think is incorrect, I think back to what my biomechanics professor would say to us...

"Show me the data"

I don't have a problem learning correct information, but want to make sure it has data to support it

Which on almost all of your post, you don't provide

But I've high jacked enough, I'll go to pms

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Sigh...you should stop posting unless you are going to post data based information because I have no respect for a childish 40 some odd year old man who thinks he is a genius
And as such will disagree with whatever you have to say.

Blergs on the other hand is an (imo) intelligent individual who's information I acknowledge and think I can have a intelligent conversation with while learning
Yes- which is pretty damn foolish and preventing you from learning.
You should just stop posting thingss you do not know or understand. Then when someone asks you about it you just post a barrage of BS you gogle that does nothing to support your orgicnal , inaccurate, incorrect post. For schrists sake your a menace. I do not think I am a genious but I do think you are a moron that is afraid to say you dont know ssomething or ssimply admit you are wrong. That is dangerous and is how misinformation and broscience is perpetrated. I have gotten more rep and kudos from this thread than any singe other thread. People are saying it is about time somone puts you in your place because you have trashed xyz thread or ruined xyz log with incorrect bulls****.

CJNator

Awards
Can you guys create your own thread for this lol this thread for SARMS and yo mama jokes, shesh.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
You keep saying it's incorrect. When I want to help someone understand why what they think is incorrect, I think back to what my biomechanics professor would say to us...

"Show me the data"

I don't have a problem learning correct information, but want to make sure it has data to support it

Which on almost all of your post, you don't provide

But I've high jacked enough, I'll go to pms
I gave you an opportunity to try to explain why you thought it was correct and all you could do is post a bunch of info you googled that is totally irrelevant to backing your contention. The thing is you cant because it is so incorrect you cant back it. Degree of shutdown to the point of blah blah bbah. It makes absolutely no freaking sense at all to anyone that has any ideas of how the hpta works and how aas or any suppressive substance effects the hpta. Its basic understanding and surely shouldnt need to be proven wrong. Its wrong on such a fundamental level it should not need explaining. Its totally inaccurate man. The is no correlation that exists.
You keep crying data, like the guy who posts the most studies wins. Thats ridiculous. The guy who posts the most accurate applicable information is correct. Nothing you posted is even applicable to you original contention for goodness sake man. Sheesh your scary.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Umm is any of this talk going to help me grab a spot at nationals???? Or in all honesty since I'm monitored heavily by several Stanford physicians is there anything in here I need to know more about because this stuff is very confusing to a regular guy like me
Yes, gene therapy!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
He was mentioning HCG as an exmple in responce to your post... i am pretty sure anyways because it did fit in and is how I saw it. there wouldent be that sort of shut down with aas/sarms and is using HCG as an example to something that could do something similar, but even if you where talking about HCG the statement still didnt make sense. personally I would just stop it and admit statement was wrong and move on IMO

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Can you guys create your own thread for this lol this thread for SARMS and yo mama jokes, shesh.
knock knock...

whos there?

who

who who?

what are you an owl?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Appetite increase on LGD forsure , I used to be able to get away without eating breakfast right away but unless I eat right before bed I have to have breakfast . Mad hunger pains .

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
9mg LGD effects on appetite and thirst is stronger than 36mg of MK677.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Appetite increase on LGD forsure , I used to be able to get away without eating breakfast right away but unless I eat right before bed I have to have breakfast . Mad hunger pains .
This is good to hear. I will be running LGD//PMag-Trest over the winter and I definitely want to put on some serious LBM. Need that appetite at full tilt.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Appetite on them, who noticed changes?
Big time appetite increase while on lgd for me I had to make sure I drank 2.5/3 gallons of water everyday I just kept drinking haha. Sucks had to pee every 2 min

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a hell of a calorie deficit.
It sucks but results have been impressive imo. I can't stay this low for too much longer. My strength is still climbing though, gotta love osta!

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
It sucks but results have been impressive imo. I can't stay this low for too much longer. My strength is still climbing though, gotta love osta!
What dosage you running alongside derma? I just finished mine up but feel I didn't run it high enough long enough. Only got up to 20mg for a week before my bottle ran out :'(

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big time appetite increase while on lgd for me I had to make sure I drank 2.5/3 gallons of water everyday I just kept drinking haha. Sucks had to pee every 2 min
That's good to hear. I'll have to add that in with my rad cycle when I can run ped's again

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
What's appetite like on osta and GW? Any ideas... Endurashred is my next plan of dieting attack :) however I struggle enough every day with my calorie deficit, hoping it suppresses it slightly... However Yates just mentioned he hungry while on osta.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dosage you running alongside derma? I just finished mine up but feel I didn't run it high enough long enough. Only got up to 20mg for a week before my bottle ran out :'(
15mg is all I'm running and I don't plan to increase my dose honestly. What brand osta are you using?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's appetite like on osta and GW? Any ideas... Endurashred is my next plan of dieting attack :) however I struggle enough every day with my calorie deficit, hoping it suppresses it slightly... However Yates just mentioned he hungry while on osta.
Stims help but the hunger is still there. I'm always hungry though!

magicwood

Awards
Currently on osta and gw with dermacrine. Currently cutting but my appetite is crazy and this is with EC stack. I was able to fight off breakfast easily before this. Now I wake up and the first thing I want to do is eat.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get hungry till I scream at myself nobody is gonna out diet you..... Ofcourse it's 2:45am and I'm talking to myself about the show so I don't know I'd my advice is good at this point

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
15mg is all I'm running and I don't plan to increase my dose honestly. What brand osta are you using?
Was using an OL bottle from last year during a bulk gonna give it a shot again towards the end of the year during a cut and add in gharine

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL gharine update
12 days so far on ol mk677 and woke up today and my arms feel weird like right around my elbows around triceps and forearms.
And woke up feeling good too, also just finished chest session and I have sick pumps like I looked inflated kinda pump, reminds me of hemavol pump.
anyone else noticed that?

diogodasilva

Awards

OL Gharine report

Knocks me out real good!
I just started a Tren run 50mg ED and had trouble sleeping today. Man, I took one mk677 pill and booom, Cinderella.

On the down side, I am also more bloated than usual even with an almost Keto diet. LCHF.

It's first few weeks of tren so I hope it tightens me up and counters the Gharine bloating

Almost forgot:
Hunger is insane on this so watch out. I am cutting and it is making it harder than ever.
So if you plan to cut on it, keep this in mind

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the ghar1ne guys, have you noticed much fat loss? I've read all the reviews as u post but I can't recall

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Meh. I want to begin using soon but I figured I'd be on my way to a bulk.. Still recomping nicely tho and don't wanna add any unnecessary water weight yet
I'm curious about fat loss as well. I bet over time fat loss occurs gradually.

1kerry

Awards
Guys, sorry to hijack this thread, but if someone can help me going to the weight loss forum to my thread, im having a photoshoot tomorrow and yesterday before carb load I was fuller and more vascular than today =( and need opinions on how to get back at least to yesterdays contidition.

thanks!

Hastur

Awards
For the ghar1ne guys, have you noticed much fat loss? I've read all the reviews as u post but I can't recall
I believe crowbar stated the fat loss has been noticeable in the Ghar1ne thread. That guy has kept meticulous notes, and I think it was him who claimed he was leaning out and gaining weight, referring to it as 'the holy grail'. It's a compound that takes time to really see the results from. You have to let the water retention and bloat subside a bit, which takes a few days or weeks, and then you can more accurately see what it's doing in the mirror.

Hastur

Awards
Guys, sorry to hijack this thread, but if someone can help me going to the weight loss forum to my thread, im having a photoshoot tomorrow and yesterday before carb load I was fuller and more vascular than today =( and need opinions on how to get back at least to yesterdays contidition.

thanks!
Link? I'm sure a lot of the guys are willing to throw in their two cents!

1kerry

Awards
cant post links, but is the one that says HELP WITH TOMORROWS PHOTOSHOOT at the weight loss forum

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only on 2 weeks so far right?
Yeah almost 2 weeks and def bloated I can confirm that from last picture I took.

Taking pictures is best method to keep track of things , mirror is a lying bish!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah almost 2 weeks and def bloated I can confirm that from last picture I took.

Taking pictures is best method to keep track of things , mirror is a lying bish!!!
Yea I take pics almost every week or so