REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM me what you think the answer is?
I wasn't online here anymore so I couldn't.. But I knew (or at least somebody on the internet knew) the right answer, I have this fool proof strategy what it comes to figuring out compounds when I know their chemical structures :D

I actually really like Pro Xanthine better than most of the other similar products I have taken, and I'll tell you why! I am not big on that intense stimulated energy stuff, I am hyper enough, I don't like the feeling of my heart trying to beat out of my chest. So with that in mind, and needing a little pick-me-up just like the rest of the normal population, I choose Pro Xanthine. So I have found that Pro Xanthine gives a more clear, focused mental stimulation rather than a physical one. As a matter of fact, we use the exact same stimulant in our N.O. Ignite that everyone raves about, no jitters, extreme mental focus, same thing just in a more potent dose designed to last approx. 4-8hrs! I know that is a big range, but it is one of those things where you get used to it just like anything else, so the first time you take it, you are an 8hr guy who only needs to take one in the morning and it lasts all day.... as time goes on, you will take one in the morning and then one around noon and your good til you get done with your day! So if you are a stimulant junky, not gonna be your favorite product, will seem weak! If you are not a stimulant junky and just want some extreme mental focus and feeling alert, then this is your product!
It sounds like the perfect product for me then!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scotty have you personally used the Xanthine? If so what did you think of it?
That is the best answer I got Bro, I mean I have friends that love it and swear we hung the moon when we made it, and others think it is weak because they don't feel the physical stimulation like other products, but my personal opinion, I Love it! I will tell you this, we have another product out there called METHYL ICE and it is a well formulated fat-burner as well, what makes it so special is it has a compound in it that stimulates the body to increase the body's natural production of T3/T4 which is what controls and coordinates metabolism in the body. Anyway, I made a suggestion and they are in the process of formulating my idea, which is to combine the best of both worlds, so what they are going to do is come out with METHYL ICE XTREME it will have the same mental focus and intensity as PRO XANTHINE, but double the amount of Thyroid (T3/T4) stimulants as the original METHYL ICE. It is going to be amazing, I can't wait!

Don't worry, I will keep everyone posted and make a new Q & A thread on it ASAP, probably a few weeks before it is available at NutraPlanet and of course, of course, it will be offered up as a prize just as soon as it is ready!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
That is the best answer I got Bro, I mean I have friends that love it and swear we hung the moon when we made it, and others think it is weak because they don't feel the physical stimulation like other products, but my personal opinion, I Love it! I will tell you this, we have another product out there called METHYL ICE and it is a well formulated fat-burner as well, what makes it so special is it has a compound in it that stimulates the body to increase the body's natural production of T3/T4 which is what controls and coordinates metabolism in the body. Anyway, I made a suggestion and they are in the process of formulating my idea, which is to combine the best of both worlds, so what they are going to do is come out with METHYL ICE XTREME it will have the same mental focus and intensity as PRO XANTHINE, but double the amount of Thyroid (T3/T4) stimulants as the original METHYL ICE. It is going to be amazing, I can't wait!

Don't worry, I will keep everyone posted and make a new Q & A thread on it ASAP, probably a few weeks before it is available at NutraPlanet and of course, of course, it will be offered up as a prize just as soon as it is ready!
Sign me up for when that comes out. I like the PRO XANTHINE, but haven't tried the METHYL ICE but sound like what i'm looking for in my cut next month.The METHYL ICE XTREME sounds down right sick(in a good way). How soon do you think it will be out?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sign me up for when that comes out. I like the PRO XANTHINE, but haven't tried the METHYL ICE but sound like what i'm looking for in my cut next month.The METHYL ICE XTREME sounds down right sick(in a good way). How soon do you think it will be out?
Please don't quote me on an exact date, but the Big Cheeses told me 6-8 weeks!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Please don't quote me on an exact date, but the Big Cheeses told me 6-8 weeks!
I now have the Dates in my file to bring up ever time i want to piss and moan about product dates.:joke: and broken promises

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I now have the Dates in my file to bring up ever time i want to piss and moan about product dates.:joke: and broken promises
No joking necessary, we get that in-house here all the time and it isn't always my Boss-Dude's faults, a lot of time we are hearing the same $hit from our manufacturers. But, just like anything else... $hit rolls down hill, I got broad shoulders, LOL, I can handle it!!!

But all joking aside, I will keep everyone posted on this product... METHYL ICE XTREME... it is partially my baby, because it was my idea to marry the two incredible products (Pro Xanthine & Methyl Ice) to get the best of both worlds out of one product! So when it is out, I will obviously be taking it personally and a HUGE advocate of it!!!

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards

Thanks for the info, I am not currently in the market for a product of that nature. But, if I ever am in need, I'll know where to look.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While we are on the topic of new upcoming products, we are presently in production of a pre-sleep night-time formula to increase the rate of GH (growth hormone) production in the body. It will also consist of a mood elevator and sleep enhancer allowing you to reach that deeper level of sleep also stimulating the body to reach optimum levels of recovery and natural hormone release (which typically takes place while we are asleep). The name of this product is G6, samples will be available very soon and I recommend everyone try this product.

ELEVATE – RESTORE – RECOVER PSYCHOPHARMACEUTICAL COMPLETE HGH MATRIX
- 300 GRAMS – 20 Servings
- ELEVATE HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH) LEVELS MOOD + FEELING OF WELL BEING SEX DRIVE + LIBIDO + SENSATION
- RESTORE INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR (IGF-1) LEVELS
- DOPAMINE + SEROTONIN LEVELS SELF CONFIDENCE
- RECOVER HEAL SORE AND DAMAGED MUSCLE TISSUE
- ENGAGE IN DEEP + RESTFUL SLEEP MANAGE ANXIETY LEVELS

G6 by FINAFLEX® Seems like everybody wants to jump on the HGH bandwagon lately, right?

HGH this, HGH that. Whether it’s a miracle pill, spray, or body wrap (yes a body wrap...google it) the market is saturated with a bunch of “life changing products” that have seemed to solve everyone’s HGH deficiencies. An HGH body wrap? Skeptical? You should be...

Now, before you take another pill or spray another spray, let me share some knowledge... RESEARCH (that’s right actual scientific research) has shown that HGH levels CAN be increased by taking Dietary Supplements. This is great news for those of us that don’t want to buy a growth kit and insulin needles from some shady meathead at the local gym or off some equally shady Chinese website.

So, it seems because of the research out there all these other company’s pills and sprays are legit, right? WRONG.

While research does prove Human Growth Hormone levels can be increased by naturally occurring ingredients, most of the ingredients profiled in HGH studies are ONLY shown to be effective in HIGH DOSES...we are talking GRAMS here, not milligrams (don’t know the difference...look it up). Most HGH pill products are SIGNIFICANTLY under dosed due to the fact that pills can only hold so much powder.

To put it into perspective think about it this way... One (1) Scoop of G6 is Equal to 10-15 Pills of the Leading HGH Product on the Market. Are other companies ripping you off...you damn right they are.
G6 by FINAFLEX is a HIGH PERFORMANCE HGH + MOOD ELEVATOR that delivers RESULTS.

One serving of G6 provides the body with real levels of the ingredients needed to ELEVATE – RESTORE – RECOVER.
Taken regularly, G6 WILL INCREASE HGH and IGF-1 levels, contributing to faster muscle recovery time, increased sex drive, and overall feelings of well being.

G6 by FINAFLEX is best taken at nighttime just before bed. Recovery takes place during sleep cycles and G6 allows the body and mind to engage in a deep, restful sleep allowing for increased recovery. Used as a mood elevator, G6 is unmatched in its performance as a psychopharmaceutical or psychonutraceutical. Multiple ingredients in G6 cross the blood brain barrier and work to impact specific neurotransmitters, including Dopamine and Serotonin.

G6 by FINAFLEX is your COMPLETE HGH MATRIX.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^That sounds good, especially now when I really need some quality sleep! If there is no phenibut in it, I'll definitely be looking out for this when it comes out!

Is there anything else coming out except G6 and Methyl Ice Extreme? Maybe something like N.O. Ignite Extreme, supplement facts are right here:

Ignite Stimulant Matrix:
Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG), Caffeine Anhydrous, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Theophylline (from Guarana Extract), Schizandrol A

N.O. Amplification Blend:

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG), Beta Alanine, Creatine Nitrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate

Well, that would be one hell of a preworkout formula ;)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on board for G6 I would LOVE to try that and possibly even log that....I have tried many different sleep aids and still cant find one thats quite right...not taking anythign now but woudl love to see what some good rest would do for me

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
G6 sounds promising! Any idea on what the flavoring will be?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
G6 sounds promising! Any idea on what the flavoring will be?
Yep... "LEMON FREEZE" my friend, everyone here had to taste all the choices and choose the best flavor and lemon was the best, it was a unanimous decision! FYI if you are curious, it was between (grape, orange, fruit punch, & lemon) Grape was nasty, fruit punch was good, but way over-done, orange & lemon were the best, but we all decided that the lemon was better, not by much, but better than orange. I think it has been decided that when G6 takes off like we are all expecting it to, then later we will introduce a new flavor which will be Orange something or another!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on board for G6 I would LOVE to try that and possibly even log that....I have tried many different sleep aids and still cant find one thats quite right...not taking anythign now but woudl love to see what some good rest would do for me
No worries there Bro, like I said, probably even before the product is available on NutraPlanet we will be giving out samples like nobody's business and I'll make damn sure I post it in multiple locations an email address in which to email your mailing info for free samples of G6, we just aren't quite there yet!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK...ok...ok, I know a lot of you are probably wondering why we had to add the FREEZE to our Lemon flavor and I don't know if I can say it any better than the MASTER himself ARNOLD SCHWARTZENGGER.....

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Dude, I took the preworkout sample you sent me and it was pretty legit and it tasted awesome!! Ill write a review shortly :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, I took the preworkout sample you sent me and it was pretty legit and it tasted awesome!! Ill write a review shortly :)
Thank You, I am very surprised, I just went through like 2yrs of posts on this thread here... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/138778-best-pre-workout-32.html#post2826566 and besides recently, there is hardly a mention of FINAFLEX's N.O. IGNITE, I wish I had seen that thread sooner and jumped on the band-wagon offering some samples or something! I mean I have used it and many other pre-workout drinks and it is a very solid product, not as highly stimulant based as many of the others, but really hard-core when it comes to the mental focus aspect of a pre-workout drink and I believe there are a lot of people who would prefer that! I don't know... what is your honest opinion?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Thank You, I am very surprised, I just went through like 2yrs of posts on this thread here... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/138778-best-pre-workout-32.html#post2826566 and besides recently, there is hardly a mention of FINAFLEX's N.O. IGNITE, I wish I had seen that thread sooner and jumped on the band-wagon offering some samples or something! I mean I have used it and many other pre-workout drinks and it is a very solid product, not as highly stimulant based as many of the others, but really hard-core when it comes to the mental focus aspect of a pre-workout drink and I believe there are a lot of people who would prefer that! I don't know... what is your honest opinion?
I think it gave me a lot focus and energy. I am on Alpha T2 and erase right now and i needed a preworkout that wasn't packed full of stims so this was perfect. Also, I raised my deadlift max on it so that makes me like it even more lol. I noticed a little more endurance but the recovery could of been better. I think an addition of GPLC would make this a top notch preworkout. I also have to add that it was one of the best tasting preworkouts i have had and left no clumps what so ever.

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Yup, no dount N.O. Ignite is awesome, my log showed the results way back then..great supp that deserves more hype definitely.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries there Bro, like I said, probably even before the product is available on NutraPlanet we will be giving out samples like nobody's business and I'll make damn sure I post it in multiple locations an email address in which to email your mailing info for free samples of G6, we just aren't quite there yet!

cant wait!

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
Yup, no dount N.O. Ignite is awesome, my log showed the results way back then..great supp that deserves more hype definitely.
I can honestly agree with this, One of the sample packets on an empty stomach worked very well for energy and focus. Unfortunately I do not do many high rep sets so I didn't get a good judge on the pump aspect although I felt pretty vascular. One question though, is one sample packet equal to one or two scoops of the 250 container?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can honestly agree with this, One of the sample packets on an empty stomach worked very well for energy and focus. Unfortunately I do not do many high rep sets so I didn't get a good judge on the pump aspect although I felt pretty vascular. One question though, is one sample packet equal to one or two scoops of the 250 container?
One sample pack is 2 scoops, so it is like as if you are taking two servings!

I know a lot of people ask why they do this and it wasn't until I started working in the warehouse and watched the process of making the sample packs and actually getting some hands on training on he sample pack making machine to realize, you have to put a certain amount of product in a sample pack, and we achieved our goal of making such a concentrated formula, that if we were to put just one scoop in the standard sized sample packs we use, it would not be enough weight to run the machine correctly and the process would be harder and take way longer. Therefore it is more cost effective to give people a double scoop sample which is clearly stated on the sample pack, so you are getting a double dose for free instead of a single, as long as it is clearly stated on the package, which it is, I don't see the problem in that, LOL!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, you last line... "two scoops of the 250 container?" Our containers contain 50 servings/scoops per jug, which is still more than most, but not 250 scoops, that would be some massive container, LOL! I believe our containers are the exact size as the Jack3d & 1MR containers and we have 50 servings/scoops, while Jack3d has 45 and 1MR has 20! I just wanted to be clear on that, our 50 scoops was intended to be enough product to last 6 wks using our product 5 days a week, on the days you workout, also including tolerance therefore using more product to get the same effect, and because of the tolerance, we always advise taking at least 4wks off of any pre-workout between 6wks on cycles! So basically cycle it just like anything else, this not only gives your body a rest from the stimulants, but a chance to lower its tolerance giving you more bang for your buck!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes....SIRRRRR, it's TRIVIA TIME!!!!

This weeks prize is... a jug of N.O. Ignite, you decide the flavor!

And now for the Trivia Question... Who is this quote from? You must 1) name the character, 2) the actor, 3) the movie, and 4) the year the movie was released all in the same post and be the first one to do so in order to win this weeks prize!

Question = What is best in Life? ... Quote...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women?"

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Conan
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. Conan the Barbarian
4. 1982

was too easy

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Conan
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. Conan the Barbarian
4. 1982

was too easy
I know, it was about time for an easy one, you goooo Boyyyy!!!!

WINNER... WINNER... CHiCKEN DINNER!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Conan
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. Conan the Barbarian
4. 4/14/1982

was too easy
Yeah...that one doesn't even require google lol. Good job, Josh.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Conan
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. Conan the Barbarian
4. 4/14/1982

was too easy
Congratulations... Please PM me your mailing info, I know you won a few weeks back, but I personally do not keep track of addresses, etc. so just resend it please and your prize will be shipped out ASAP!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah...that one doesn't even require google lol. Good job, Josh.
nope.. well I did have to google to find the release date but I knew the quote. One of my favorite movies and I watched it recently on my Netflix

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Conan
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. Conan the Barbarian
4. 1982

was too easy
I see you somehow changed the date in your posts, but the year is all I asked for, didn't need the exact date, hell I didn't even know that, LOL!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope.. well I did have to google to find the release date but I knew the quote. One of my favorite movies and I watched it recently on my Netflix
One of my favorites as well.

He was bred to the finest stock! :yup:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Conan
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. Conan the Barbarian
4. 1982

was too easy
Don't forget to tell me which flavor you want as well!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to make this one easy, yet bodybuilding relevant to help break up how hard the compounds can be, which is the only thing I have really found that someone cannot GOOGLE in like 30 seconds! Not that this wasn't Google-able, but you know what I mean, LOL!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhhh you guys are gonna make me go watch it now, I wonder if it is still available on stream on netflix

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
Also, you last line... "two scoops of the 250 container?" Our containers contain 50 servings/scoops per jug, which is still more than most, but not 250 scoops, that would be some massive container, LOL! I believe our containers are the exact size as the Jack3d & 1MR containers and we have 50 servings/scoops, while Jack3d has 45 and 1MR has 20! I just wanted to be clear on that, our 50 scoops was intended to be enough product to last 6 wks using our product 5 days a week, on the days you workout, also including tolerance therefore using more product to get the same effect, and because of the tolerance, we always advise taking at least 4wks off of any pre-workout between 6wks on cycles! So basically cycle it just like anything else, this not only gives your body a rest from the stimulants, but a chance to lower its tolerance giving you more bang for your buck!
Oops I meant the 250 gram container. And so yes, two servings gave me pretty good energy and focus, I am not sure that one scoop would provide enough "kick" even though my only stims whatsoever are before my weight lifting workouts.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops I meant the 250 gram container. And so yes, two servings gave me pretty good energy and focus, I am not sure that one scoop would provide enough "kick" even though my only stims whatsoever are before my weight lifting workouts.
With the differences in different people's tolerances and love for stims, I believe it is pretty well formulated, I think the average person who regularly takes pre-workouts does best with 2 scoops anyway! Even though I always recommend that people just take 1 scoop their first time so they can find where their perfect range is without taking too much and getting all geeked out!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"The Enigma of STEELE"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhhh you guys are gonna make me go watch it now, I wonder if it is still available on stream on netflix
I may just watch it tonight, now haha. Although, today is an off day for me, and it will make me want to slam iron around, so perhaps it is best left for a day when I can rage in the gym afterward...lol.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey do you guys remember that movie "Heavy Metal" I love that movie!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only makes me think of:

OK... that is funny as ****, but that is just a spoof off the real "HEAVY METAL" movie, it was filled with short mini's like the one I posted, the only thing they all had in common was that green orb which was supposed to be "EVIL" if you have never seen it, it is a really good movie with a lot of old Heavy Metal music, awesome sound trek, lots of animated nudity and violence, it came out in the early 80's, check it out sometime if you get the chance!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK... that is funny as ****, but that is just a spoof off the real "HEAVY METAL" movie, it was filled with short mini's like the one I posted, the only thing they all had in common was that green orb which was supposed to be "EVIL" if you have never seen it, it is a really good movie with a lot of old Heavy Metal music, awesome sound trek, lots of animated nudity and violence, it came out in the early 80's, check it out sometime if you get the chance!
Haha, no no, I totally know that the entire episode was taken from "Heavy Metal" :) It's just what my mind initially jumps to, now ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, no no, I totally know that the entire episode was taken from "Heavy Metal" :) It's just what my mind initially jumps to, now ;)
My bad, gotcha, LOL, yeah, that was a funny spoof! OK, so out of pure curiosity, which was your favorite short from the original "Heavy Metal"? I think my favorite was when the little skinny nerdy kid found the orb and got like beamed or transported to the alternate world and he was all muscular and athletic "DAR" was his name or something, I think the voice was played by John Candy, not 100% sure of that though! I have searched high and low and cannot find it on Youtube!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bad, gotcha, LOL, yeah, that was a funny spoof! OK, so out of pure curiosity, which was your favorite short from the original "Heavy Metal"? I think my favorite was when the little skinny nerdy kid found the orb and got like beamed or transported to the alternate world and he was all muscular and athletic "DAR" was his name or something, I think the voice was played by John Candy, not 100% sure of that though! I have searched high and low and cannot find it on Youtube!
That would probably be mine, too, man. I love Johny Candy, haha. Speaking of, I didn't remember it having this good of a cast (but it's also been forever since I've seen it):

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082509/

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
New Challenge Video!

htt p://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=FFI48CMsJX8

Baker's Dozen Omelette Challenge in Red Wing, MN

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New Challenge Video!

htt p://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=FFI48CMsJX8

Baker's Dozen Omelette Challenge in Red Wing, MN

Bro, your boy said it right, your nickname should be "SILO" you are the F@cking Man!!!! Keep the videos of challenges coming, please, I love it, love it, love it!!! Excellent video by the way, I love the way it was not too long, you did a lot of speeding it up, etc. In short, AMAZING!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, so it is that time again...
This weeks trivia prize is two, not one, but (2)TWO(2) bottles of FINAFLEX PURE TEST!

+

And this week's TRIVIA QUESTION is.....
What is the name of this compound? and In what FINAFLEX product can this compound be found?

As always the winner is the FIRST person who successfully answers both parts of the TRIVIA Question in ONE post!

Attachments