REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have it planned for Tommorow. Running this keto diet has given me ZERO gas. Like I can't fart to save my life. Tommorow is my regular 1000g carb up day and I am starting the day with a deluxe pizza to myself. I will hopefully blow her hair back with the power of a fart I have planned.
AWESOME!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a really good idea, I wanna take it a step further and have people make a commercial!
Awesome, I'm looking forward for those entrys! I personally do not have any talent of being "showman" but I'm sure many people here will make some good commercials.. jlinteris, your vids are so good that you should have a look in this contest! :laugh2:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, I'm looking forward for those entrys! I personally do not have any talent of being "showman" but I'm sure many people here will make some good commercials.. jlinteris, your vids are so good that you should have a look in this contest! :laugh2:
It is not 100% sure of if or when I'm going to do it, I have proposed it to the "Bosseses" then I'll have to make official rules, etc. etc. No worries though, everyone will know when I decide, I'll post it for all to see!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, so it looks like we are going to do a commercial contest, this is just a question out there to everyone, does this sound like something that would interest you? I mean I know everyone wants to see these commercials as much as we do, but I'm curious as to how many people will actually want to compete in this and submit a commercial? The prize has not yet been decided, but, I can tell you this, it will be the biggest prize yet, this much is for sure!!!

So please respond to this post if you would be interested in submitting a video/commercial via youtube!

ndeserranno

Awards
OK, so it looks like we are going to do a commercial contest, this is just a question out there to everyone, does this sound like something that would interest you? I mean I know everyone wants to see these commercials as much as we do, but I'm curious as to how many people will actually want to compete in this and submit a commercial? The prize has not yet been decided, but, I can tell you this, it will be the biggest prize yet, this much is for sure!!!

So please respond to this post if you would be interested in submitting a video/commercial via youtube!
depends, is it just a general commercial, a supplement commercial? A redefine N commercial?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depends, is it just a general commercial, a supplement commercial? A redefine N commercial?
Like I said, I don't have all the rules, regulations, whether it has to be a specific product or any REDEFINE NUTRITION FINAFLEX product, etc. But, it will definitely be a commercial for a FINAFLEX product of some sort!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like this commercial too! I love creative $hit like this, I swear one of these days I will think of something really awesome and pull it off and be able to call it my own... Come on "creative genius" lurking around inside me somewhere, stop hiding and come out, LOL!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm possibly down. Depends on the specifics and the timeline, too. I'll be out of town for 2 days for work.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm possibly down. Depends on the specifics and the timeline, too. I'll be out of town for 2 days for work.
No worries on the time-line, I'm thinking something like a month! I mean I want people to have time go get creative, then, remember this is just me thinking out-loud, these are not the rules, but I wanted to have a vote online, judged by Anabolicminds.com peers, so no one at REDEFINE NUTRITION will have anything to do with who the winner is, it will be based on an online census, which I'm kinda figuring I'll give everyone a week to vote and whoever has the most votes wins! Anyway, I mean I rough-drafted it to my bosseses and they loved the idea, so we'll discuss it more this coming week and I'm sure by the end of next week I'll have a contest and rules, etc. laid out in stone! Also, this is a pretty huge contest and we want some good, well thought, well produced submissions, which with today's technology is not very hard to do, but time consuming, so the prize has to fit the contest... as in the biggest prize EVER....!!!!

Any suggestions from anyone, I'm always open for them....????

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the rap idea has been done by APS but the commercial idea is pretty cool.....i just know i dont see alot of people post videos on here that much.....ill be thinking of ideas

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Let's Make a DEAL!!!

This is not normal for me to do this... But, I am sure everyone on the entire site including BIGLIFTER85 will agree with me... If you take a video of you sneaking up to your wife and farting on her, or even crop-dusting her and then play it back in slow-motion so we can get the full effect/look on her face when she realizes/reacts, I will match BIGLIFTER85's prize to you, DEAL? Take it or Leave it!!!
Well it took all week to get a vid off. With this keto diet and the zero carbs I have no gas whatsoever. Plan today was to fart on her. This was planned all week. When she would annoy me during the week I would look at her and think "Bit ch, I am farting on you on Saturday!" I woke up today, drove to wal-mart, got a box of pizza pops (refeed day and haven't had a pizza pop in 7-8 years) and ate 8 of them to start the day. Nothing. Had a few cups of coffee shortly after with a humungous bowl of frosted flakes and two bananas cut up on it... nothing.. no gas. Waited an hour and then had a box of kraft dinner spirals (spirals kick ass!) with half a pound of turkey in it hoping to get an upset stomach.... nothing. lol! Started eating the chocolate and **** we have in the cupboards and a couple of granola bars and still nothing. I was so full I waited an hour and then the magic started happening. For this video when I let one rip, the remainder of the fart is an SBD rumbler on her. She said afterwards she could feel it and that I am a fuc king pig! I was laughing pretty hard afterwards and showed her the online conversation deal so she finally understood what it was about and was cool (cooler anyways) with being farted on. I told her a doctor demanded it, and who can say no to a doctor Scotty!?
As for the lack of editing, I DL'ed the newer movie editor to be able to use slow motion which disabled my other movie maker I had. The new one will not play audio. I googled it and there is an issue with it which is a pain in the ass. I spent a load of time getting a new editor to replace the new one I just got and this one would not play quicktime files, which of course is what my video had to be in. I downloaded a quicktime converter and got a virus that made my computer **** up until I found out how to remove it (vista security 2011 virus). I was so fed up that the vid was left as it is. LOL. Hopefully this is good enough for ya, Scotty. It is 100% legit. Being left as is means basic editing, nothing crazy.

I had to setup the camera with my back to her, wait for the gas, push play and go for it. Ha, ha.... the things guys do to try to add muscle.If this video is not up to the standards of what you were looking for, I understand.

P.S 237 when I woke up, 252 pounds at night.

YouTube - Redefine fart video.mpg

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LMAO!!! :chairfall:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the rap idea has been done by APS but the commercial idea is pretty cool.....i just know i dont see alot of people post videos on here that much.....ill be thinking of ideas
All I can promise is this, I will make sure that the prize is well worth the time and effort of a video commercial. I am pretty dead-set on the idea, like I said, I just want to make sure that the prize is so worth it, that more people enter than usual, I mean funny, creative, etc. I just love this Job!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jlinteris is the man!!!

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
jlinteris is the man!!!
LOL, thanks. It is a lot funnier to watch in real time, then to slow down for the action. If I get energetic today maybe I will search for a virus free editor and quickly redo it. I wasnt overly happy with this but really, how many opportunities do you really get for retakes to fart on your wife? I would prefer to stay married. ha

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
The Outcome of the Big Kahuna Challenge

So

On Friday around 6:00 I went to take on the Big Kahuna a 13lb, 22" pizza with my teammate. They actually cut it into 14 slices, not the 8 I was told. Now I was to excited when the pizza came out to take any pics with a actual camera but here are some screen shots of the video with spaces between the http (If someone could embed the images and the video it would be much appreciated!)

h ttp://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad160/whiteknuckles/DoiongWork2.png

h ttp://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad160/whiteknuckles/DoingWork.png

h ttp://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad160/whiteknuckles/Beginning2.png

h ttp://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad160/whiteknuckles/Begin4.png

As you can see it was a pretty big pizza, it was ridiculously thick.
Here is a link to the video with some spaces.

htt p://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=BjSLlnMj6mU

So as you can see I started off with a good pace out of the gate and finished my half in 25minutes. The toppings started to fall off so by the last piece I just scraped the toppings off, finished them and then went to work on the crust. At this point I saw that my Teammate still had quite a bit of pizza left, but I hoped that he could pull through. I grabbed one of his slices and spent the last 20 minutes getting that piece 80% down. I definitely hit a wall after my half.

So we failed.... Super disappointing that my Teammate couldn't do his share. But I am looking for another partner who could do there half in the area. Hopefully I will have the last laugh haha.

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
So

On Friday around 6:00 I went to take on the Big Kahuna a 13lb, 22" pizza with my teammate. They actually cut it into 14 slices, not the 8 I was told. Now I was to excited when the pizza came out to take any pics with a actual camera but here are some screen shots of the video with spaces between the http (If someone could embed the images and the video it would be much appreciated!)

h ttp://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad160/whiteknuckles/DoiongWork2.png

h ttp://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad160/whiteknuckles/DoingWork.png

h ttp://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad160/whiteknuckles/Beginning2.png

h ttp://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad160/whiteknuckles/Begin4.png

As you can see it was a pretty big pizza, it was ridiculously thick.
Here is a link to the video with some spaces.

htt p://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=BjSLlnMj6mU

So as you can see I started off with a good pace out of the gate and finished my half in 25minutes. The toppings started to fall off so by the last piece I just scraped the toppings off, finished them and then went to work on the crust. At this point I saw that my Teammate still had quite a bit of pizza left, but I hoped that he could pull through. I grabbed one of his slices and spent the last 20 minutes getting that piece 80% down. I definitely hit a wall after my half.

So we failed.... Super disappointing that my Teammate couldn't do his share. But I am looking for another partner who could do there half in the area. Hopefully I will have the last laugh haha.
I just watched and commented on your youtube vid of it. I am baffled on how you can store over 7lb of meat and cheese. Hollow legs, man! What happens if you finish it?

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
I just watched and commented on your youtube vid of it. I am baffled on how you can store over 7lb of meat and cheese. Hollow legs, man! What happens if you finish it?
Haha well I just have a knack for it I suppose. Winners get the pizza free, a T-shirt, name and picture on a plaque on the Wall of Fame, and two $25 gift cards. So the prize is pretty good.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude if i was near id totally did it, i recently did a 5lb burger challenge in daytona beach on spring break but i live in buffalo NY

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I can promise is this, I will make sure that the prize is well worth the time and effort of a video commercial. I am pretty dead-set on the idea, like I said, I just want to make sure that the prize is so worth it, that more people enter than usual, I mean funny, creative, etc. I just love this Job!!!
I'm in, bro. Especially with a longer timeline, I'll be sure to put together something wonderful for you.

My undergrad was broadcasting, and I've put together a ton of commercials (fake and real) in the past, so this'll be fun for me.

In for more details :yup:

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
dude if i was near id totally did it, i recently did a 5lb burger challenge in daytona beach on spring break but i live in buffalo NY
Well MN isn't that close to NY haha
What was the challenge called? Was it just a burger and how did you do?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, here is BIGLIFTER85 Big Kahunna Pizza Challenge video... warning the last min. is not intended for those with a weak stomach!

Way to go Bro, you definitely held up your end... I think maybe you need to stick with solo feats of gorging!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it was just called teh surf and turf burger...free t shirt if you finish.....it was nuts haha 4 1/2 pound patties smothered in cheese....2 full fish fried, onion rings, 2 whole onions, 2 whole tomatoes, head of lettuce, 2 pieces of garlic bread texas toast each smothered in butter about an inch thick then the top and bottom buns were like 2 inches thick(so big) ....all made into like a 2 foot "burger"and then a mound of fries i finished in about 30 min. stomach was hurtin after that one but it was awsome........get me to MN and we'll take that pizza down bro!.....

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
OK, here is BIGLIFTER85 Big Kahunna Pizza Challenge video... warning the last min. is not intended for those with a weak stomach!

Way to go Bro, you definitely held up your end... I think maybe you need to stick with solo feats of gorging!
Thanks man, and yea for the foreseeable future, I will stick to individual challenges. But, I do have something in the works for a nine man team to try to take down a 48" two topping pizza in under thirty minutes some time this summer. The hardest part will probably be getting everyone together haha

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
it was just called teh surf and turf burger...free t shirt if you finish.....it was nuts haha 4 1/2 pound patties smothered in cheese....2 full fish fried, onion rings, 2 whole onions, 2 whole tomatoes, head of lettuce, 2 pieces of garlic bread texas toast each smothered in butter about an inch thick then the top and bottom buns were like 2 inches thick(so big) ....all made into like a 2 foot "burger"and then a mound of fries i finished in about 30 min. stomach was hurtin after that one but it was awsome........get me to MN and we'll take that pizza down bro!.....
Nice well if you are ever in the area let me know haha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude....if i come up with the funds and a couple guys im def. down for a road trip.....meet us half way? I drove to the mal of america a couple years ago...good time, come to buffalo well do sum challenges lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This Week's prize is going to be a bottle of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE 500-XT!

OK, it is that time, here is the Question... Which one of our product ingredients has 18 Carbons, 32 Hydrogens, & 2 Oxygens? (full name of ingredient and product it is in)?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, I know this, but I don't know if I'm eligible from the last contest I won...

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-Andro
Bergamottin? 6’,7’-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least last time when I won, I was allowed to try more than once!

This one is easy indeed ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you're only allowed one guess, Bow.
You can guess as many times as you want, it is flat out the first person to post the correct answer, plain and simple! No one has gotten it thus far!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can guess as many times as you want, it is flat out the first person to post the correct answer, plain and simple! No one has gotten it thus far!
Cell Shock Alpha Lipoic Acid

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
conjugated linoleic Acid in
FINAFLEX ALC + CLA

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
conjugated linoleic Acid in
FINAFLEX ALC + CLA
You got it... WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!

Congratulations, PM me your mailing info...

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
Scotty have you personally used the Xanthine? If so what did you think of it?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scotty have you personally used the Xanthine? If so what did you think of it?
I actually really like Pro Xanthine better than most of the other similar products I have taken, and I'll tell you why! I am not big on that intense stimulated energy stuff, I am hyper enough, I don't like the feeling of my heart trying to beat out of my chest. So with that in mind, and needing a little pick-me-up just like the rest of the normal population, I choose Pro Xanthine. So I have found that Pro Xanthine gives a more clear, focused mental stimulation rather than a physical one. As a matter of fact, we use the exact same stimulant in our N.O. Ignite that everyone raves about, no jitters, extreme mental focus, same thing just in a more potent dose designed to last approx. 4-8hrs! I know that is a big range, but it is one of those things where you get used to it just like anything else, so the first time you take it, you are an 8hr guy who only needs to take one in the morning and it lasts all day.... as time goes on, you will take one in the morning and then one around noon and your good til you get done with your day! So if you are a stimulant junky, not gonna be your favorite product, will seem weak! If you are not a stimulant junky and just want some extreme mental focus and feeling alert, then this is your product!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I actually really like Pro Xanthine better than most of the other similar products I have taken, and I'll tell you why! I am not big on that intense stimulated energy stuff, I am hyper enough, I don't like the feeling of my heart trying to beat out of my chest. So with that in mind, and needing a little pick-me-up just like the rest of the normal population, I choose Pro Xanthine. So I have found that Pro Xanthine gives a more clear, focused mental stimulation rather than a physical one. As a matter of fact, we use the exact same stimulant in our N.O. Ignite that everyone raves about, no jitters, extreme mental focus, same thing just in a more potent dose designed to last approx. 4-8hrs! I know that is a big range, but it is one of those things where you get used to it just like anything else, so the first time you take it, you are an 8hr guy who only needs to take one in the morning and it lasts all day.... as time goes on, you will take one in the morning and then one around noon and your good til you get done with your day! So if you are a stimulant junky, not gonna be your favorite product, will seem weak! If you are not a stimulant junky and just want some extreme mental focus and feeling alert, then this is your product!
I will echo these sentiments! I absolutely HATE the feeling of being overstimulated. I feel it is completely counterproductive to my work outs. One serving (one capsule) of Pro Xanthine provides me with the perfect amount of energy and appetite suppression. In addition, it gives me a nice overall mood boost! I currently have about 3/4 of a bottle which I am planning on using with EPI-V in the near future...

:cheers: