Recover / Protect & GROW with MILLENNIUM SPORT RPG BCAA.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't
You're missing out, truly one of the best if not the best on the market in regards to a creatine or ergogenic product, the adaptogen formula in it is awesome and zero bloat. It's been on the market for about 8 years ( slight longer than that if i recall ) It hasn't been altered/reformulated once...it's that good. I've been threw countless bottles of it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're missing out, truly one of the best if not the best on the market in regards to a creatine or ergogenic product, the adaptogen formula in it is awesome and zero bloat. It's been on the market for about 8 years ( slight longer than that if i recall ) It hasn't been altered/reformulated once...it's that good. I've been threw countless bottles of it.
when I run low of my creatine I will pick some up. thanks again for the info!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update Workout 10:
All I can say is I'm glad I was chosen to log this! habajaba
I'm defiantly hooked.
Now it has cut my workout down to 1hr. 50min. I was running 2 hrs 10 min.
Shooting for 1hr 45min. tonight.
Note: 1-1/2 scoops seems to be my sweet spot with about 12 OZ of water, Drinking it Intra Workout.

https://youtu.be/xY0SWlW6nyE

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bighulksmash Brandinooooo hairygrandpa Jebrook SFreed Sparkss thebigt FireTitan HIT4ME lifted67 smith_69 Tank999 br1ck_Sh1thouse mmorso ryane87 Rocket3015 justhere4comm angcd3 blueline438 habajaba BEAST73 habajaba FireTitan
4weeks in update:
weight down from 205.6 to 200.6
RGP has really helped me push through these 2 hr. plus workouts. Worked out one day last week without using RGP to see the difference. was too tired to do my shoulder rehab. (Not a good thing)
Still way too fat but better than usual for this time of the year. sorry for the old man skin. lol
12-21-2016 4weeks in.jpg

12-21-2016 4 weeks in 1.jpg

12-21-2016 4 weeks in 3.jpg

12-21-2016 4 Weeks in 4.jpg

12-21-2016 4 weeks in 5.jpg

12-21-2016 4 weeks in 6.jpg

Attachments

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're a beast

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
looking SOLID as H3ll brother ! !!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
looking fierce. Thick in all the right places, leaning out everywhere else. And I know what you mean by "old man skin". I had laser hair removal done on my back and the clinic doctor was a PS, he did a quick eval and said that most of my love handles were loose skin (which at my age no amount of dieting will fix *sigh*). You are looking great though, in much better shape than me. I guess I have 4 years to try to catch up to you! I am super envious of your guns!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking fierce. Thick in all the right places, leaning out everywhere else. And I know what you mean by "old man skin". I had laser hair removal done on my back and the clinic doctor was a PS, he did a quick eval and said that most of my love handles were loose skin (which at my age no amount of dieting will fix *sigh*). You are looking great though, in much better shape than me. I guess I have 4 years to try to catch up to you! I am super envious of your guns!
Thanks brother. I going to ride the Iron Train as long as this body lets me!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I hear you on the loose skin. mine is so messed up from letting myself be such a FAT A@@ all those years.. make me want to cry..lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://youtu.be/iq7s56m0RO4

Hey guys: Give these a try for a leg workout finisher. 3 sets. you can do them on a leg press machine if you don't have a Hack Squat.
Feet at the bottom. heals close together and toes pointing out. no weight, slow on the down. feel the pressure on the outside of the feet.
Really feel them on the sweep. be careful with the first step when you get done. I fell one time and smacked my face on a piece of equipment.
Stole this from Tom Platz. been doing these for years as a finisher.
tom-platz-hack-squat.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bighulksmash Brandinooooo hairygrandpa Jebrook SFreed Sparkss thebigt FireTitan HIT4ME lifted67 smith_69 Tank999 br1ck_Sh1thouse mmorso ryane87 Rocket3015 justhere4comm angcd3 blueline438 habajaba BEAST73 habajaba

4weeks in update:
RGP has really helped me push through these 2 hr. plus workouts. Worked out one day last week without using RGP to see the difference. was too tired to do my shoulder rehab. (Not a good thing)
Still way too fat but better than usual for this time of the year. sorry for the old man skin. lol
View attachment 143447
View attachment 143448
View attachment 143450
View attachment 143451
View attachment 143452
View attachment 143453
Awesome Studhorse! Nobody will ask you: "Do you even lift?". Your dedication is clearly visible, no "old man skin" noticed.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking awesome man!! Gives me something to shoot for when I'm as old as you!!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Dunno bro - old man nuttin! Looking seriously powerful, and a true shred starting to really show. Your insane workouts are clearly paying off big time!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking awesome man!! Gives me something to shoot for when I'm as old as you!!
Thanks Brother.
LOL! Kind of nice having the old man card to play when you look 1/2 a$$. or things are not going your way.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Brother.
LOL! Kind of nice having the old man card to play when you look 1/2 a$$. or things are not going your way.
That's the result of what's obviously a lot of years of hard work! You earned your handle Studhorse

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dunno bro - old man nuttin! Looking seriously powerful, and a true shred starting to really show. Your insane workouts are clearly paying off big time!
Thanks man! I Just keep pushing. so far I'm handling the 2hr + workouts. lets see if I can finish the next 4 weeks.
Nice thing about de-conditioning for 9-11 days. Kind of look like crap when its over but at about the 4 week mark you are back to where you were and the next 4 weeks I put on about 2-3 lbs of muscle.
I just try to keep this going year after year. Now that I'm trying to lose some fat we will see how it goes?
2 years ago I was 225lb. and a lot fatter but a lot stronger. now that I'm trying to lean up I'm losing some strength but the re-comp has gone better than expected.
Dont really have a target weight just using the mirror and progress pics.
Cant afford to get too skinny. dont want to have to buy a bunch of pants. Luckily I still have slacks and jeans from 10 years ago 33" that I can get into some of them now. still a little too tight.

Got to start thinking about the next 8 weeks workout?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Killing it, brother. So glad RPG is helping you get where you want to be. Serious changes in those pics in just 4 weeks. I admire your work ethic and determination, sir!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Killing it, brother. So glad RPG is helping you get where you want to be. Serious changes in those pics in just 4 weeks. I admire your work ethic and determination, sir!
Again I want to thank you for picking me to Log RPG This has turned out to be a great product.
I mean that when I say it. I have tried a lot of natural supplements over 35 years and most are Average at best.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Again I want to thank you for picking me to Log RPG This has turned out to be a great product.
I mean that when I say it. I have tried a lot of natural supplements over 35 years and most are Average at best.
Oh sh!t "natural" you didn't tell him? lol kidding

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good for a youngster !!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bighulksmash Brandinooooo hairygrandpa Jebrook SFreed Sparkss thebigt FireTitan HIT4ME lifted67 smith_69 Tank999 br1ck_Sh1thouse mmorso ryane87 Rocket3015 justhere4comm angcd3 blueline438 habajaba BEAST73 habajaba

4weeks in update:
View attachment 143447
View attachment 143448
View attachment 143450
View attachment 143451
View attachment 143452
View attachment 143453
I'm dying at work, so I have limited time. Here is my quick respons: "Wow"

Here is my quick longer response:

Not bad....for an old guy.

Not bad for a natty.

Not bad for a natty old guy.

Not bad at all.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm dying at work, so I have limited time. Here is my quick respons: "Wow"

Here is my quick longer response:

Not bad....for an old guy.

Not bad for a natty.

Not bad for a natty old guy.

Not bad at all.
LMAO! thanks brother!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running a little fever and a little chest crud. Still Hit the gym for a little bonus work about 1.15hrs. The wife is cooking desserts for the family dinner at my moms. I have a large family. Like 50 people will be there= a lot of desserts = me putting on a few pounds! Already trying them out.

Merry Christmas too all my AM brothers and you're family's!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Merry !!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been fighting some upper respiratory crud and fever for the last 3 days.
Did get in 1/2 a workout Friday and today. Wasn't 2 bad. Just did random body parts with a lot of rest between sets.
Did sip my RGP intra and really felt pretty good after I was done.
Oh and 4 Advil.
Nice thing is that people thought I was sweating from the work not breaking fever.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take Care Studhorse!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studhorse..all I can say is how proud of you big brother. I do apologize for my lack of posts, but it's been a rough week. But my man, youre looking impressive and I hope to look like you do one day!! Hold tour head up high brother, your dragging the young guys around

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Been fighting some upper respiratory crud and fever for the last 3 days.
Did get in 1/2 a workout Friday and today. Wasn't 2 bad. Just did random body parts with a lot of rest between sets.
Did sip my RGP intra and really felt pretty good after I was done.
Oh and 4 Advil.
Nice thing is that people thought I was sweating from the work not breaking fever.
Hope you are feeling better soon brother.. but you are a beast for working out feeling like that!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take Care Studhorse!
Thanks Brother, finally slept good last night without having to try to sleep in a chair so I don't cough all night.
also woke with no fever! should be getting back to 100% soon.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse..all I can say is how proud of you big brother. I do apologize for my lack of posts, but it's been a rough week. But my man, youre looking impressive and I hope to look like you do one day!! Hold tour head up high brother, your dragging the young guys around
Good to hear from you brother. it is the season for family!
Thanks for the complement, means alot coming from someone like you! . Dont think I'm dragging anyone around just trying to push forward. lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you are feeling better soon brother.. but you are a beast for working out feeling like that!
Thanks brother, I'm getting better!
Just not looking forward to the Gym being crowded with New Year resolution's.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Thanks brother, I'm getting better!
Just not looking forward to the Gym being crowded with New Year resolution's.
neither am I.. glad you are feeling better! Its wedding week right?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
neither am I.. glad you are feeling better! Its wedding week right?
sure is! working out the final details. Luckily my son took my advise and just letting the women do there thing and stay out of the way.
going to a Brazilian steak house the day before the wedding (can you say protein load!!) and then off to the burger bar! already have a pile of ones ready! lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
sure is! working out the final details. Luckily my son took my advise and just letting the women do there thing and stay out of the way.
going to a Brazilian steak house the day before the wedding (can you say protein load!!) and then off to the burger bar! already have a pile of ones ready! lol
Awesome!! have fun.. enjoy

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pump 12-23-16.jpg

Did get a great Calf pump friday.