Recover / Protect & GROW with MILLENNIUM SPORT RPG BCAA.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPG is still kickin ass, and the shoulder keeps getting a little better thanks to the BPS Andorocrine. I have noticed that it hardly hurts at all during the day!
11 5 2016 week six 2 compare.jpg

6weeks in last workout. 11-5-16 weight 209
12-21-2016 4 weeks in 3 compare.jpg

4 weeks in this workout 12-21-16 weight 201

Seem to be cutting a little fat. strength is up a little only 4 weeks in compared to my last numbers at 4 weeks in.
at least my face doesn't look as fat!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Love it, man! Props for going in and getting some work done when sick. Dunno about you, but I tend to get well faster if I work out. As ugly as it may be.

Definitely leaning out. Difference from the past is that you didn't have the RPG to power you through to the end?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love it, man! Props for going in and getting some work done when sick. Dunno about you, but I tend to get well faster if I work out. As ugly as it may be.

Definitely leaning out. Difference from the past is that you didn't have the RPG to power you through to the end?
" Difference from the past is that you didn't have the RPG to power you through to the end?"

RGP is defiantly getting me through this workout that I wouldnt recommend being natty. I just have more gym time this time of year Dec. - Mid Feb. then back to HST!
The biggest difference I can tell it gets me thought the workout with out being dead Di ck tired or sick at my stomach at the end. which = more gains.

The jury is still out. starting week 5 and still going strong.
Note: I have never made it past week 6 in the last few years with this workout without having to go into de-condition.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGujDMhOGwQ
Nice video to watch if you get some time. I think most of us are over 35 years old and have paid a toll on our bodies in the past.
especially us more season with life! lol SFreed hairygrandpa Sparkss Tank999 Rocket3015
and all you seasoned guys that I forgot to tag. sorry getting older and the memory isn't what it use to be.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another comparison
11 5 2016 week six 1.jpg

11-5-2016 6 weeks in on last workout. Weight 209
12-21-2016 4 weeks in 5.jpg

12-21-2016 4 weeks in. Weight 201

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting Bigger and Better !!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, cutting a little fat. Nice to get rid of some of the third chin! lol
Dude you are tearing it up right now. Definitely making some real change!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude you are tearing it up right now. Definitely making some real change!
Thanks brother. the best part is my best gains come in week 5-8. (Assuming I make it that far) the RPG has really helped no sh it)
Hopefully I can get away from all the sweets now that Thanksgiving and Christmas are over.
Good thing was I had upper chest and sinus crud and couldn't taste all that awesome food so i didn't eat as much as i usually do. Trust me I can throw down the groceries. I mean like, only eating 3 pieces of pie instead of 8.

Now get those Noodz up! lol
Sorry I now have this reputation that I have to try to hold up to. Don't even know who started it. I think angcd3 started all this!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
who me ??!! lol seriously looking good

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Following. Dang impressive progress, there, Stud!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Lmao!!! I had to throw someone under the bus. Be thankful you came to mind first. lol
I'm honored my friend.. well I think..lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:
Up to Workout 17. 1 day in to week 5.
The RGP IBCAA is still kicking it.
Been sick with Respiratory infection and a fever of 100, nothing to stay in bed over.
My last 3 workouts. 2 of the workout I didn't count or log (They were about 1/2 a workout).
Last night was a Full A workout.
Have to admit I was beat at the end but don't think I would have finished it if not for the RGP IBCAA!
I know it is repetitive but just loving this stuff. They might just have a customer for life!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Long time no hear. Hope all is going well?
it's going, not sure if "well" is how I would describe it though. But so far nothing that can't be overcome, or that won't resolve itself in time. :D

How are things with you and yours this holiday season?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's going, not sure if "well" is how I would describe it though. But so far nothing that can't be overcome, or that won't resolve itself in time. :D

How are things with you and yours this holiday season?
Family is great! Son getting married Jan1. Busy with that. Been fighting a upper respiratory infection, but still hitting the gym, just not full bore.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally feeling better today! Got the day off from work. Heading to the gym in a couple. Waiting on the wife and daughter to get back from getting there nails done. Yes they are out spending money. Err!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Waiting on the wife and daughter to get back from getting there nails done. Yes they are out spending money. Err!
I had a friend who used to say he and his wife had a long running competition. He'd try to make more money than she could spend and she'd try to spend it faster than he could make it. He said he was usually on the losing side!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife is skinny.
When I was as fat as Kaprice (bam!), a friend once said:

"Your wife looks like she was hit by famine -and you look like you are causing the famine."

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
My wife is skinny.
When I was as fat as Kaprice (bam!), a friend once said:

"Your wife looks like she was hit by famine -and you look like you are causing the famine."
Hey! No reason to drag me into this!!

But your point is valid. I'm morbidly obese!

And I must admit, you've trimmed out nicely. You used to look like a barrel -- albeit a muscular one. But, now you're looking quite trim in the waist and massive in the chest, shoulders, and arms. I'm impressed!

I imagine the reason for your fat loss is from barking and chasing cars down the street?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey! No reason to drag me into this!!

But your point is valid. I'm morbidly obese!

And I must admit, you've trimmed out nicely. You used to look like a barrel -- albeit a muscular one. But, now you're looking quite trim in the waist and massive in the chest, shoulders, and arms. I'm impressed!

I imagine the reason for your fat loss is from barking and chasing cars down the street?
Nah, point was the hilarious phrase my friend said. You know I'm fugging with you, right? :)
Took me a year -or two and you are already changing for the better!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great workout today. Beat the rush.
Power through sipping my RPG. Got some 5 weeks in noodz that I will post when I get back to the office on Tuesday. Got a little growth going on.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great workout today. Beat the rush.
Power through sipping my RPG. Got some 5 weeks in noodz that I will post when I get back to the office on Tuesday. Got a little growth going on.
Is it your penis?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should name it, that way we'll know what you're talking about. I named mine, but my wife refuses to say it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a few. Wife hates them all.
Pink steel, purple helmet pirate (only after long head )
Sex missle , willy O you know what the O is for. Lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout 20.
Got a workout in. Went fasted, which I hate.
Started petering out about 2 hrs in. Usually good for 1-1.5 hrs fasted.
RPG got me an extra hour. Pretty nice!
I did finish my abs but had to rest for about 15 min before starting. Was getting weak and dizzy.
I did get 11 hrs of sleep.
Off to my sons bachelor party! Wish me luck. Hanging with a bunch 20 somethings. I will have to show them how it's done!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy New Years brothers! Love you guys!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HPNY!!!!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout 20.
I did finish my abs but had to rest for about 15 min before starting. Was getting weak and dizzy.
Off to my sons bachelor party! Wish me luck. Hanging with a bunch 20 somethings. I will have to show them how it's done!
Be careful Studhorse! Let us know how much damage you do to yourself proving you're still the man!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I know many sons that would be happy to have their dad join them at their bachelor party!

You're either the coolest dad ever or the party is going to be lame! :D

I guess the REAL test is whether or not his father-in-law is invited!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Workout 20.
Have fun !! Show them young guys how it's done!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be careful Studhorse! Let us know how much damage you do to yourself proving you're still the man!
Showed these young guys how to get a hand job and save cash!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure I know many sons that would be happy to have their dad join them at their bachelor party!

You're either the coolest dad ever or the party is going to be lame! :D

I guess the REAL test is whether or not his father-in-law is invited!
I coached most of these guys, my son didn't want to but his groomsmen did!
Let's go with coolest dad ever! Lol