Recover / Protect & GROW with MILLENNIUM SPORT RPG BCAA.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I'd play but I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to measure .. I'll see what BEAST73 measures first lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studhorse, I hate it but the campus gym is closed all weekend so Itll be Monday or Tuesday before I can get you a video up. However, I do apologize for the unintentional lie. Didnt get a picture, but my Captain measured the arms for me this Morning, and with no pump they measure 17.25", not 16.5". So a little bigger than I thought, but I want 18!!!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
17.25" that's more like it. Mine can't be bigger than yours or I have nothing to shoot for!
No prob on the video. If the gym is closed not much you can do about that.
And please don't post one in the shower! Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
17.25" that's more like it. Mine can't be bigger than yours or I have nothing to shoot for!
And please don't post one in the shower again! Lol
Fixed

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And please don't post one in the shower! Lol
D@mn. Ill delete it

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I did 20oz the first time I used it and well!
Told you I would be honest!
Bottom line is I'm impressed so far. its not like it is undrinkable, its just not full of artificial flavoring and sugars or even worse fake sugar!
I know some people that wont drink something unless it tastes like kool aid.
Add a scoop of HMB to the mix and it'll kill whatever raw taste that is there but it all depends from person to person due to there palate, some people experience more and some don't but the difference is quite noticeable for me ( not that RPG tastes bad by itself, far from it ). I know Matt is real happy with the new flavoring and there hasn't been a bad flavor of RPG in any of the versions that have come to the market Ajino or Protoamino ) and I've been using it on and off since day 1 quite religiously in all flavors.

BTW how much NAC are you taking daily ?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add a scoop of HMB to the mix and it'll kill whatever raw taste that is there but it all depends from person to person due to there palate, some people experience more and some don't but the difference is quite noticeable for me ( not that RPG tastes bad by itself, far from it ). I know Matt is real happy with the new flavoring and there hasn't been a bad flavor of RPG in any of the versions that have come to the market ( Ajino or Protoamino ) and I've been using it on and off since day 1 quite religiously.

BTW how much NAC are you taking daily ?
Thanks for the advise on the HMB.
Taste isn't bad and is fine with me. I just know some people are taste sensitive.
On the NAC 600mg twice a day. Sun-Thursday. (Try to skip the supplements) Friday and Saturday. No reason except this is what I have done for 20+ years. I take quite a few

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that Sir, It's hard to keep ingredient profiles clean and have an actual taste a consumer can drink especially with BCAA's and EAA's due to the raw forms without flavor are virtually impossible to down without throwing up IMO. I know how much time and effort has been put into the flavorings of RPG.

You could be probably cut the dosage of NAC down to half if you want for the time being. RPG has a good amount of NAC in it via the recovORAC blend ( especially at 2 scoops ) but more wouldn't hurt you either with your current MG dosage. Try a scoop of RPG intra and a scoop post ( wait about 15-30 mins post ) let me how feel recovery wise with that protocol.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear that Sir, It's hard to keep ingredient profiles clean and have an actual taste a consumer can drink especially with BCAA's and EAA's due to the raw forms without flavor are virtually impossible to down without throwing up IMO. I know how much time and effort has been put into the flavorings of RPG.

You could be probably cut the dosage of NAC down to half if you want for the time being. RPG has a good amount of NAC in it via the recovORAC blend ( especially at 2 scoops ) but more wouldn't hurt you either with your current MG dosage. Try a scoop of RPG intra and a scoop post ( wait about 15-30 mins post ) let me how feel recovery wise with that protocol.
Thanks on the NAC info. I didn't realize it had it in it.
As you can tell RPG is really performing well for me.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Thanks on the NAC info. I didn't realize it had it in it.
As you can tell RPG is really performing well for me.
It's got some goodies in there besides the EAA's and glutamine, the recoverORAC blend will help in a myriad of ways.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NAC is great stuff. It looks like RPG is well formulated and working well!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I've always dropped a scoop of HMB in my RPG. Maybe that's the taste difference for me. Regardless, I've certainly had far far worse tasting supps.

Guess I'm weird, cuz I actually LIKE the RPG. Not merely tolerate it.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Man, I still go back to JP8 back in 08. Powdered fcking yuck. It should have had a Mr. Yuck sticker on it

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NAC is great stuff. It looks like RPG is well formulated and working well!!
RGP is working great. Probably got me hooked.
I see how it works now. Hey studhorse log this. Oh I'm sorry you can't make it to the gym without it!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I still go back to JP8 back in 08. Powdered fcking yuck. It should have had a Mr. Yuck sticker on it
Got that one right. I still bought more. I know I'm a freak.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
RGP is working great. Probably got me hooked.
I see how it works now. Hey studhorse log this. Oh I'm sorry you can't make it to the gym without it!
RPG and Cordygen are like that for me, for sure. I feel like I wasted my time if I try working out without them!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
when do you dose your Cordygen?
Nano Elite caps 45-60 minutes before pre or before any physical activity, Nano Elite powder 20-30 minutes...that hits a little faster.

I love the Nano caps personally since it has the added Actigin, the powder is awesome as well and I love the kona colada flavor.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nano Elite caps 45-60 minutes before pre or before any physical activity, Nano Elite powder 20-30 minutes...that hits a little faster.

I love the Nano caps personally since it has the added Actigin, the powder is awesome as well and I love the kona colada flavor.
Thanks brother! Think I will get the powder. I can mix it with my Pre.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother! Think I will get the powder. I can mix it with my Pre.
Yeah. What ryanp81 said!

The caps are nice because it's less liquid you have to down pre workout and have sloshing in your gut. Plus I dose my PWO 45-60 minutes before. So it's easy to just drop the caps when I'm drinking that. Otherwise, I have to time out when to drink the Cordygen separately.

That said, I've been using the old version of the powder lately because it was on clearance and I grabbed a bunch last month. Taking 1 1/3 scoops to get the same cordy dose. Almost as good as the caps with actigin.

You really can't go wrong with either.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. What ryanp81 said!

The caps are nice because it's less liquid you have to down pre workout and have sloshing in your gut. Plus I dose my PWO 45-60 minutes before. So it's easy to just drop the caps when I'm drinking that. Otherwise, I have to time out when to drink the Cordygen separately.

That said, I've been using the old version of the powder lately because it was on clearance and I grabbed a bunch last month. Taking 1 1/3 scoops to get the same cordy dose. Almost as good as the caps with actigin.

You really can't go wrong with either.
Changed my mind I'm getting the caps. I also like to take this kind of supp if the wife is felling frisky!
the pills would make it easier!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Changed my mind I'm getting the caps. I also like to take this kind of supp if the wife is felling frisky!
the pills would make it easier!
That obviously wasn't the intent but I do notice a libido boost with the Nano elite caps, outside the adaptogenic effects as well the increase of LH via cordyceps. I'm pretty certain the added Actigin amplify the effects, its great stuff.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout 9 update:
Back on the RGP. refresher: workout 8 I didn't use it to see what a difference it made. (Defiantly a difference)
After last nights workout I had a lot of energy left and It was Legs,Chest, Tri's, Calves & Abs. as well as the normal Shoulder rehab.
Loving this stuff Intra. at only one scoop. that means 50 days of Product!
Weight is not changing. staying at 199-201. and eating pretty much everything I want.

end of week 3 pic up on first page. sorry I look fatter even though my weight has not changed. (I always get fatter this time of year)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FireTitan

[video=youtube;C_fsL-MYQXM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_fsL-MYQXM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FireTitan

[video=youtube;kiDJ-jtaYiY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiDJ-jtaYiY[/video]

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Studhorse , you look strong in those vids!
Are "Fat boy pull ups" assisted?

I can tell you have shoulder issues when doing the cable, mine look the same.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse , you look strong in those vids!
Are "Fat boy pull ups" assisted?

I can tell you have shoulder issues when doing the cable, mine look the same.
Ya is it that obvious? The shoulder is getting better and at least I can do them now. The Androcrine that FireTitan hooked me up with is reeling helping with the healing process. about 5 days into my second can with another one on the way.

Pull-up are not assisted but I do have a Plyo box that I use because I cant jump that high and it kills my ankles if I have to jump down. Plus I use straps and try not to arch my back and keep my legs as strait as possible. .
Have 2 fingers on each hand that dont work all that well anymore.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya is it that obvious? The shoulder is getting better and at least I can do them now. The Androcrine that FireTitan hooked me up with is reeling helping with the healing process. about 5 days into my second can with another one on the way.

Pull-up are not assisted but I do have a Plyo box that I use because I cant jump that high and it kills my ankles if I have to jump down. Plus I use straps and try not to arch my back and keep my legs as strait as possible. .
Have 2 fingers on each hand that dont work all that well anymore.
You are giving me hope, will get me some androcrine. It's the angle -and range of motion that looks familiar to me.
I was asking if your pull ups were assisted because they look so effortless, LOL!
I don't have problems jumping up to do them, but the opposite. The landing wrecks my knees.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are giving me hope, will get me some androcrine. It's the angle -and range of motion that looks familiar to me.
I was asking if your pull ups were assisted because they look so effortless, LOL!
I don't have problems jumping up to do them, but the opposite. The landing wrecks my knees.
Ya the ROM is about all I can handle. you should of seen my ROM 2 months ago. I sure people were like what the F are you try to accomplish. of course I dont give a crap what anyone thinks!

Really try to keep my form on pulls ups. If I curve my lower back too much it f's with it. and not strong enough to add any weight and keep my form.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good in those videos Studly! As for touching Beast. Only hairygrandpa has rights to that.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im loving this shyt!!! I think I am somehow motivating you!! Ill get one up soon brother
It does motivate me. I really having fun with it! The wife got a little pissed. I interrupted her set break time. To film a new one tonight. She try's to stay with 30 sec rest.
She will just have to get over it!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recover / Protect & GROW with MILLENNIUM SPORT RPG BCAA.

It does motivate me. I really having fun with it! The wife got a little pissed. I interrupted her set break time. To film a new one tonight. She try's to stay with 30 sec rest.
She will just have to get over it!
Im working on what I can post tomorrow...Im by myself so itll be difficult, but Ill figure something out brother! And tell the wife I need those videos to push me!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im working on what I can post tomorrow...Im by myself so itll be difficult, but Ill figure something out brother! And tell the wife I need those videos to push me!!!
You know I Look forward to it. Have one of those cuties at the gym to do it. Lol
The wife has been told. I can't show her your pic however. Don't want her running of to the room him my tablet to rub one off!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can't that is fine.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I Look forward to it. Have one of those cuties at the gym to do it. Lol
The wife had been told. I can't show her your pic however. Don't want her running of to the room him my tablet to rub one off!
Shhhyt! Not with you in the house!! Ill
Be at the gym near the house tomorrow, the campus gym is on Christmas hours so it wont be open when I get off. But Ill manage something for you

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shhhyt! Not with you in the house!! Ill
Be at the gym near the house tomorrow, the campus gym is on Christmas hours so it wont be open when I get off. But Ill manage something for you
Alright then. BRING IT!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going to try 200 lb Titan triceps presses tomorrow.