Recover / Protect & GROW with MILLENNIUM SPORT RPG BCAA.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is such a great job on your body redo. Losing 20 lbs and looking bigger ain't no joke.
Very slow process. Mainly used HST and tried to drop 1-2 lbs a month. some months gain a pound some lose 3.
I still struggle with freaking out about losing strength, Luckily I have actually increase in the lifts that I can currently do over this time.
biggest thing that helped me was a consistent program and a log to hold me accountable to increase that rep or weight every first set. I don't beat my self up over the 2-4th set. some times I don't keep my rest time consistent (If that makes sense)?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I have decided to push this workout to 12 weeks since I'm going to have the time for 4 days a week @ 2.5-3 hrs a day.
Just got my Daughters Travel Ball Tournament Schedule.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Also I have decided to push this workout to 12 weeks since I'm going to have the time for 4 days a week @ 2.5-3 hrs a day.
Just got my Daughters Travel Ball Tournament Schedule.
Nice..! also just saw you son's new tat... very cool!!!!. My parents both about disowned me when they saw mine lol.. my mom cringes every time I tell her im getting more..I'm always like mom im 40 seriously?? !!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Stud, really can see the difference in those pics! Seems you made the right decision to strip some of that blubber off. So many bodybuilders think it's ok to be fat because they're so strong. But you're proving that a guy can be strong as heck and not be a fatty!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice..! also just saw you son's new tat... very cool!!!!. My parents both about disowned me when they saw mine lol.. my mom cringes every time I tell her im getting more..I'm always like mom im 40 seriously?? !!
LOL! he didnt tell anyone but he is 24 and a grown a ss man.
Mom was at least it was a bible verse.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stud, really can see the difference in those pics! Seems you made the right decision to strip some of that blubber off. So many bodybuilders think it's ok to be fat because they're so strong. But you're proving that a guy can be strong as heck and not be a fatty!
Just started the body building thing about 5-6 years ago. Use to be all about power and getting big. use to weight 245. then the injuries started to hit, and when you can no long dead lift and then Squat and about 9 month ago no Bench. I had to rethink what I was going to do. plus I doubt I was very healthy.

but still addicted to Iron so it was a pretty easy decision. dieting does suck though!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
habajaba
FYI: I'm going to have to order some more in about a week.
Just been using it intra and I think I'm hooked. with your discount code it makes it very affordable.
Might throw in a little CORDYGEN-VO2 ULTRA, you prefer pill or powder?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking incredible man! Wish I had that size for sure. Maybe when I'm you're age (in 6 months).

So when Studhorse posts noodz, does Studhorse fap to the Studhorse noodz??

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking incredible man! Wish I had that size for sure. Maybe when I'm you're age (in 6 months).

So when Studhorse posts noodz, does Studhorse fap to the Studhorse noodz??
LOL, and no that is nasty!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
habajaba
FYI: I'm going to have to order some more in about a week.
Just been using it intra and I think I'm hooked. with your discount code it makes it very affordable.
Might throw in a little CORDYGEN-VO2 ULTRA, you prefer pill or powder?
The discount code really does make it a good deal!

The Cordygen-NanO2 elite pills are great. There's an added ingredient (actigin) that makes them even more effective for endurance and pricing is about the same when you calculate it out. Plus, less liquid to guzzle and times out the same as a typical PWO, vs 20-30min on the powder. That said, I bought a bunch of powder when it went on clearance. Just figured I could play with dosage more that way. There's still some in stock. That berry flavor is... OK. But not something I love. More of one to guzzle... The Kona Colada is much better. Also to get the same cordy dose as in the caps or new powder, it's 1.25 scoops of the old powder. So it's actually more expensive than the caps.

https://millenniumsport.net/products/cordygen-nano2-elite/

If it's your first order, get the $2 sample pack!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week six in the bag. Weighed 198.8, the last 3 days I have been about 500 cals. Under but also didn't hit my protein marks which I don't like. That is why I try to eat at maintaining and hit the gym hard. Funny thing is my strength is still increasing every workout.
Had a pretty good workout for a Sunday workout. Usually not very focused. I usually just get my Jesus on! On Sunday's and spend a little family time. But the national championship is on tomorrow. Won't be hitting the gym Monday.

I will have my wife take a nood tonight before I go to bed to compare to the other rested picks.

BAD NEWS: I did something to my right elbow that started hurting on my seated cable rows when I straighten my arm out. Changed from a v bar to a strait and they felt OK? Did notice I couldn't straighten my arms out on my straight bar curls either without right elbow pain. It's not tennis elbow. I have had this like 6 times in the last 10 years. Never felt this before. Just been icing it . Good thing is that it doesn't ache. I lowered the weight on my curls and the pain went away. Strange!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I hate to say it but it sounds like old age (an ailment of which I know all too well)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to say it but it sounds like old age (an ailment of which I know all too well)
I know that! Still pisses me off! lol
Try to put in the time and the body just wants us to sit around and die. Cruel!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I know that! Still pisses me off! lol
Try to put in the time and the body just wants us to sit around and die. Cruel!
You are still killin it in general! Great progress, and as the elbow issue is something you have dealt with before, it will pass and you will be back tearing up the curls and rows again in no time :)

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Man that sucks brother.. been dealing with an elbow issue myself.. finally got my shoulder back to about 90% then my elbow gets messed up.. so I'm right there with you.. hopefully yours heals up soon.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Elbow issues everywhere. My right elbow is jacked up from a previous work injury. It likes to say hi at the most inopportune times....haha

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man that sucks brother.. been dealing with an elbow issue myself.. finally got my shoulder back to about 90% then my elbow gets messed up.. so I'm right there with you.. hopefully yours heals up soon.
I know it just sucks. Dedicated to get to the gym try to watch your diet and all the other stuff that goes into it then the old body just doesn't want to cooperate.
I guess all I can do is laugh and say it is what it is, and hopefully go away soon without something else popping up.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Elbow issues everywhere. My right elbow is jacked up from a previous work injury. It likes to say hi at the most inopportune times....haha
I guess I'm just joining the party!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Progress Pics relaxed

209 lb
starting pic.jpg

198.8 lb
6 weeks in.jpg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That is some strong work bud. You basically maintained your size, but lost a lot of fat. Great job!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Awesome Job.. ! 198 is great.. You look much leaner but still have your size..!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is some strong work bud. You basically maintained your size, but lost a lot of fat. Great job!
Thanks brother!
The strength is still improving as well. Losing weight a little faster than I like but you guys are so motivation and lean I cant help it.
Problem is I'm not hitting my Protein requirements most days. averaging about 400 cals under Maintenance of 2800, but only 178g of protein.
Going to try to up my protein for the next 2-3 weeks and see how this goes.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Looking great, stud! Agree with the others that you're keeping your size but shredding the blubber. Nice work!

You guys might check out injure-eeze from EvoMuse. I have a recurring wrist issue on occasion and it worked great for calming it back down. Did NOT work on a back spasm, but that's not really the intended use.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking great, stud! Agree with the others that you're keeping your size but shredding the blubber. Nice work!

You guys might check out injure-eeze from EvoMuse. I have a recurring wrist issue on occasion and it worked great for calming it back down. Did NOT work on a back spasm, but that's not really the intended use.
Thanks for the Info!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Looks like they are coming out with a Injure-Eeze V2. not in stock yet.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking great man!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I was hoping for a little busting from you! a little disappointed.
Hard to bust somebody who is older and in better shape than me. I am better looking, so I got that going for me.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Looks like they are coming out with a Injure-Eeze V2. not in stock yet.
He had to relist it differently because he had added CBD oil to it and that turns out to be a banned substance now. It got his site and PayPal locked down for a bit!

It's listed here -
https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/special-order-product

I saw Matt put out a feeler for people interested in trying v2 with added emu oil and curcuminoids. You might email and ask him if he'll sell you the new version and/or let you test/log it. He's pretty good about communicating and working with his customers.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My big bro!! Studhorse youre the man!!! Ive slipped a bit with my schedule, but Im back en route to catch up to you!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My big bro!! Studhorse youre the man!!! Ive slipped a bit with my schedule, but Im back en route to catch up to you!!
Dont think you have too much to worry about with me! lol

I know you are going to kill it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout 23
It was so so, got out of the office late, then had to run the daughter all over town to get stuff for a school project.
Got to the gym @ 8:30pm. skipped the legs.only took me 2hrs. to finish.
Forgot my RGP. pulled my shaker cup out of my gym bag and it was empty. forgot to clean it out from Sunday. this is so unlike me. I was pissed.

obviously got to bed late. we will see how it goes today. (I will be doubling down on the PWO)
Already drank a pot of coffee at work.
Tonight should be interesting and a TRUE test of RPG BCAA Legs, plus the normal B workout. looking at 3.5 hrs.of gym time.

All I can say is get after it old fu ck er! I can do this.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout 23
It was so so, got out of the office late, then had to run the daughter all over town to get stuff for a school project.
Forgot my RGP. pulled my shaker cup out of my gym bag and it was empty. forgot to clean it out from Sunday. this is so unlike me. I was pissed.

obviously got to bed late. we will see how it goes today. (I will be doubling down on the PWO)
Tonight should be interesting and a TRUE test of RGP Legs, plus the normal B workout. looking at 3.5 hrs.of gym time.

3 1/2 hours at the gym would probably kill me. Get it old man!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Workout 23

Tonight should be interesting and a TRUE test of RGP Legs, plus the normal B workout. looking at 3.5 hrs.of gym time.

I hate when shyt like that happens....haha

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout 24
Had my RPG BCAA last night to sip on.
Made it through my workout with make up for missed legs and felt good when done believe it or not. It has to be the RGP!
Knocked it out in 3 hrs.!! really focused on 30-45 sec. rest between sets. (Didn't want to be there all night)
short version.
Im in my 8 rep range, except for the lifts that effect my injuries.
4 sets hack squats
3 sets Platz hack squats
4 set leg curls
4 sets rear delts
4 sets lat. raises
4 sets Hammer Strength BHN press facing the bench back
4 sets pulls ups body weight only 12/10/9/5 I peter out on these pretty quick. too fat.
4 sets Cable rows. changed from v bar to strait bar. really helping the elbow pain for some reason.
4 sets Strait bar curls. cant go all the way down (elbow hurts if i straiten my arm too much. and I have to bend over some or they F with my shoulder.
4 sets Rope cable Hammer curls. these felt great last night. 130 lb. 12/11/10/10 need to up the weight. was done 110 my last work out. dont know what was up with the increase of 20lb in 3 days.
4 sets. Slow Shrugs on Hammer Strength hold at the top for 2 seconds and lower semi slow. 360lb. 12/12/10/9 these felt really good as well.
4 sets of leg raises
4 sets of incline Rev crunches.
Full shoulders rehab. takes about 10 min of bands.

weight was up to 202.2 from 198.8 (I was a little concerned about my weight dropping too fast and losing muscle). think I upper the cals too much will go back to Maintenance and try to hit my Protein numbers, I have struggled with this a bit without drinking 3 protein shakes a day which I don't like doing.
Told the wife to make more chicken and fish this week! we will see how it goes.
Looked a little too smooth this morning when I got out of the shower. this is usually when I look my most lean. Well for me anyway. lol
Most of you guys would be disgusted if you looked like me.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout 24
Had my RGP last night to sip on.
Made it through my workout with make up for missed legs and felt good when done believe it or not. It has to be the RGP!
Knocked it out in 3 hrs.!! really focused on 30-45 sec. rest between sets. (Didn't want to be there all night)
short version.
Im in my 8 rep range, except for the lifts that effect my injuries.
4 sets hack squats
3 sets Platz hack squats
4 set leg curls
4 sets rear delts
4 sets lat. raises
4 sets Hammer Strength BHN press facing the bench back
4 sets pulls ups body weight only 12/10/9/5 I peter out on these pretty quick. too fat.
4 sets Cable rows. changed from v bar to strait bar. really helping the elbow pain for some reason.
4 sets Strait bar curls. cant go all the way down (elbow hurts if i straiten my are too much. and I have to bend over some or they F with my shoulder.
4 sets Rope cable Hammer curls. these felt great last night. 130 lb. 12/11/10/10 need to up the weight. was done 110 my last work out. dont know what was up with the increase of 20lb in 3 days.
4 sets. Slow Shrugs on Hammer Strength hold at the top for 2 seconds and lower semi slow. 360lb. 12/12/10/9 these felt really good as well.
4 sets of leg raises
4 sets of incline Rev crunches.
Full shoulders rehab. takes about 10 min of bands.

weight was up to 202.2 from 198.8 (I was a little concerned about my weight dropping too fast and losing muscle). think I upper the cals too much will go back to Maintenance and try to hit my Protein numbers, I have struggled with this a bit without drinking 3 protein shakes a day which I don't like doing.
Told the wife to make more chicken and fish this week! we will see how it goes.
Looked a little too smooth this morning when I got out of the shower. this is usually when I look my most lean. Well for me anyway. lol
Most of you guys would be disgusted if you looked like me.
What....ever