Recover / Protect & GROW with MILLENNIUM SPORT RPG BCAA.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha you remind me of a pro wrestler. Can't think of who. Sometimes Michael "PS" Hayes...haha
Lol, he is too hairy. Now the fat is close. Was he a free bird? Can't remember

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Yes sir the Fabulous Free Birds.. him and teryy bam bam gordy

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout 31
RGP BCAA were kicking it strong today!
Excellent workout, even threw in a little Shrug challenge at the end and got more than I thought I would.
I can't remember the last time I lifted this many weeks in a row without going into decondition. Has to be the RGP recovery , this is the only thing that is new to my normal supplements.
FYI: I'm now on my 2nd tub, the Melon taste better to me than the green apple. I bought this one if that tells you how much I love this stuff. Never thought I would be excited about a BCAA supplement. But its all natural and more than just a BCAA supplement.

50 Servings for $35.00 w/ habajaba discount code "RJA" Can't beat it!
BCAAs are 100% fermented, plant sourced and are NOT made from human hair or duck feathers like the vast majority on the market.

BCAAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids)
AjiPure L-Glutamine
EAAs (Essential Amino Acids)
Electrolytes to support hydration
Antioxidants

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To funny.. is that your screen saver?
LOL, I need to change it to this. problem I might have nightmares about HGP attacking me with a syringe or trying to pop some sore on me!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
If he got a haircut. And shaved his body fur. And lost some weight....lol

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Workout 31
RGP BCAA were kicking it strong today!
Excellent workout, even threw in a little Shrug challenge at the end and got more than I thought I would.
I can't remember the last time I lifted this many weeks in a row without going into decondition. Has to be the RGP recovery , this is the only thing that is new to my normal supplements.
FYI: I'm now on my 2nd tub, the Melon taste better to me than the green apple. I bought this one if that tells you how much I love this stuff. Never thought I would be excited about a BCAA supplement. But its all natural and more than just a BCAA supplement.

50 Servings for $35.00 w/ habajaba discount code "RJA" Can't beat it!
BCAAs are 100% fermented, plant sourced and are NOT made from human hair or duck feathers like the vast majority on the market.

BCAAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids)
AjiPure L-Glutamine
EAAs (Essential Amino Acids)
Electrolytes to support hydration
Antioxidants
Seriously no better endorsement than that right there. I can tell people all day long how our products are higher quality and better priced than many. But no one will believe me... But we have real living proof right here in your awesome transformation. Thanks again for logging this. I'm so glad it has helped you further towards your goals, my man!

Also, I think we figured out why hairygrandpa has a human hair collection. It's not weird at all... It's for the BCAAs!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, I need to change it to this. problem I might have nightmares about HGP attacking me with a syringe or trying to pop some sore on me!
If I decide to attack you, it will be a moist hug, your face against my hairy sweaty chest, until you faint, lol!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
If I decide to attack you, it will be a moist hug, your face against my hairy sweaty chest, until you faint, lol!
I'm pretty sure that what he's hoping for.. and of course Studhorse will be shirtless as well.. to get the full effect !

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure that what he's hoping for.. and of course Studhorse will be shirtless as well.. to get the full effect !
Beforehand I'll make sure that my manly odor is noticeable, makes him faint more quickly. :)

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously no better endorsement than that right there. I can tell people all day long how our products are higher quality and better priced than many. But no one will believe me... But we have real living proof right here in your awesome transformation. Thanks again for logging this. I'm so glad it has helped you further towards your goals, my man!

Also, I think we figured out why hairygrandpa has a human hair collection. It's not weird at all... It's for the BCAAs!
you know I shoot strait. If I didn't like it I would say so. this has made difference in my recovery and endurance for sure. Which = more growth!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout 32
RGP still kicking it.2.25hr. workout. killed it for the most part.
Problem got a new pain. wouldn't call it an injury just something I have never had before.
It hurts like a numb pain where my rear right delt meets my lat. (almost the back of my armpit) this sucks. started the with rear delts and didn't really feel anything at the time. felt it a little on my Lat raises and didn't feel it on my press. then when I was doing pull ups it started to bother me. I pushed through but it was in the back of my mine. (Like I hope this doesn't snap) which always jacks with my workout.
I did finish my whole workout.
After I ate I had the wife go deep tissue on it with some magnesium oil. Holy crap it hurt like ****! it F'ed with me all night when I was trying to sleep.
Today it only hurts when I use it. hopefully its just a strain.
I'm so tired of this crap popping up. I just want to workout one of these days without pain, Injuries or hurting something else.
I know I'm just an old puss that needs to suck it up.
OK I FEEL BETTER NOW! lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a pulled muscle.
I use a wooden spoon for things like that. My wife applies pressure (a lot) to the exact spot, with the round end of the spoon, while I move slowly my limbs -or curve the back. Called trigger point therapy and solves this kind of pulls -and strains in one ore two sessions.Works every time.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a pulled muscle.
I use a wooden spoon for things like that. My wife applies pressure (a lot) to the exact spot, with the round end of the spoon, while I move slowly my limbs -or curve the back. Called trigger point therapy and solves this kind of pulls -and strains in one ore two sessions.Works every time.
Thanks brother! I know what I'm doing when I get home.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ive just accepted im not ever lifting again pain free..lol!! So im in the same club as you. If its a pulled strained muscle thing it it kinda nagging you all day go get a pack of the the thermocare heat pads they are self adhesive and you can keep them on for like 8 hours.. ive used them on my back/shoulders before and they work great. keeps the muscle warm and loose ... it really helps.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive just accepted im not ever lifting again pain free..lol!! So im in the same club as you. If its a pulled strained muscle thing it it kinda nagging you all day go get a pack of the the thermocare heat pads they are self adhesive and you can keep them on for like 8 hours.. ive used them on my back/shoulders before and they work great. keeps the muscle warm and loose ... it really helps.
Thanks brother. I actually have some of these. I think I will try HGP trigger point therapy put on a pad and head to the gym. I have to hit this current workout 4 days in a row. (This will test the RPG)!
Daughter has an all nighter at the church friday @ 7:00 to 6:30AM Sat. called Fun on the Run. they are expecting 1000 teen agers! I got suckered into Driving one of the buses. The church has 25 school buses leased from the School system hear.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brother! I know what I'm doing when I get home.
Currently, I have a strain in my neck, were the left trap start, like if you stay sweaty in windy place and a muscle cramps up permanently, that kind of strain, can't even move my head without pain. Could make a short vid of the therapy tonight and post it in my workout log.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently, I have a strain in my neck, were the left trap start, like if you stay sweaty in windy place and a muscle cramps up permanently, that kind of strain, can't even move my head without pain. Could make a short vid of the therapy tonight and post it in my workout log.
Sweet! post it, that way my wife won't screw it up. lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brother. I actually have some of these. I think I will try HGP trigger point therapy put on a pad and head to the gym. I have to hit this current workout 4 days in a row. (This will test the RPG)!
Daughter has an all nighter at the church friday @ 7:00 to 6:30AM Sat. called Fun on the Run. they are expecting 1000 teen agers! I got suckered into Driving one of the buses. The church has 25 school buses leased from the School system hear.
I doubt you can do it yourself, will up the vid to explain.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully that shyt will start feeling better. The pinched nerve in my left trap still likes to act up. I haven't dot any concentrated trap work in about 2 or 3 months because of it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully that shyt will start feeling better. The pinched nerve in my left trap still likes to act up. I haven't dot any concentrated trap work in about 2 or 3 months because of it.
Tagged you on HGP log. sweet video of some release therapy.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It works with a pinched nerve too, but do not press too hard to not rupture the nerve, go with 70% of what would be tolerable. Sometimes after doing the therapy for an irritated nerve, you may feel numbness in your fingers. Will be gone by the next day, from my -and my wife's experience.
As I understand it, you create a micro trauma to the spot, allowing more blood flow. For stubborn cases, heat the spot before and after treatment to amplify this effect.
Works also for golfers -and tennis elbow, cures it in a week -or two, with immediate effect, allowing to train the same day again.
I used that technique on my supraspinatus tear in conjunction with BPC and I bet my barbie doll collection it helped.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
When my back spasms were flaring up, my pain doc did trigger point injections. Injecting anesthetic and steroid mixture into 6-10 spots with the tightest knots. Always did the trick. Kinda sounds like this is the home remedy version.

I've also heard of people doing it with a dry needle and being almost as effective.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When my back spasms were flaring up, my pain doc did trigger point injections. Injecting anesthetic and steroid mixture into 6-10 spots with the tightest knots. Always did the trick. Kinda sounds like this is the home remedy version.

I've also heard of people doing it with a dry needle and being almost as effective.
Dam, I'll pass. Don't like needles

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout 33
Workout was about 2.5 hrs. got to talking a little too much. that's just me. if someone has a question I will usually stop and answer.
RGP kicked it again. actually when I was done with my workout I had about 4oz. left. usually I drink it all within and hour or so.
Did I say this Sh it is legit?
Got a great calve pump last night. had to take a pic.Calve nood!
Pump 12-23-16.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Workout 33
Workout was about 2.5 hrs. got to talking a little too much. that's just me. if someone has a question I will usually stop and answer.
RGP kicked it again. actually when I was done with my workout I had about 4oz. left. usually I drink it all within and hour or so.
Did I say this Sh it is legit?
Got a great calve pump last night. had to take a pic.Calve nood!
View attachment 144546
Nice Calf Muscle!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noodz update
starting pic.jpg
Week 9.jpg

Week 1 209lb to Week 9 202lb

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me & Pickle.jpg

Me and a young man at the gym that puts in the work. Wish I had pre picks of him. he has made a lot of improvement. Youth is a great thing.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout 32
RGP still kicking it.2.25hr. workout. killed it for the most part.
Problem got a new pain. wouldn't call it an injury just something I have never had before.
It hurts like a numb pain where my rear right delt meets my lat. (almost the back of my armpit) this sucks. started the with rear delts and didn't really feel anything at the time. felt it a little on my Lat raises and didn't feel it on my press. then when I was doing pull ups it started to bother me. I pushed through but it was in the back of my mine. (Like I hope this doesn't snap) which always jacks with my workout.
I did finish my whole workout.
After I ate I had the wife go deep tissue on it with some magnesium oil. Holy crap it hurt like ****! it F'ed with me all night when I was trying to sleep.
Today it only hurts when I use it. hopefully its just a strain.
I'm so tired of this crap popping up. I just want to workout one of these days without pain, Injuries or hurting something else.
I know I'm just an old puss that needs to suck it up.
OK I FEEL BETTER NOW! lol
Better take care of yourself old man. You got a lot of years left in to get through!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Looking good brother !!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are looking more defined! Great work!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at them abs poppin!!