Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
What will be the expiration date on the first batch of tr3st?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What will be the expiration date on the first batch of tr3st?
It doesn't matter, really. It'll be good to go for a few years after expiration date if stored properly!

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
When is the best time to dose TR3ST? Going to be stacking it with DYMETHAZI9E for 6 weeks.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is the best time to dose TR3ST? Going to be stacking it with DYMETHAZI9E for 6 weeks.
Would clomid be fine for pct or would you recommend nolvadex? Are you going to run an AI on cycle?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would clomid be fine for pct or would you recommend nolvadex? Are you going to run an AI on cycle?
Formeron on cycle. Clomid or nolva for pct. I would pick clomid;)

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formeron on cycle. Clomid or nolva for pct. I would pick clomid;)
Cool I'm planning a 6 week tr3st/Epi cycle and started gathering all the components

Tr3st 50/50/50/75/75/75
Epi 45/45/45/45/45/45
Formeron at 2ml per day
Damage control, aegis MV, fishoil for supports throughout
Pct:
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Dpol 4 tabs/day
Anabeta 4 caps/day

Any suggestions?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool I'm planning a 6 week tr3st/Epi cycle and started gathering all the components

Tr3st 50/50/50/75/75/75
Epi 45/45/45/45/45/45
Formeron at 2ml per day
Damage control, aegis MV, fishoil for supports throughout
Pct:
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Dpol 4 tabs/day
Anabeta 4 caps/day

Any suggestions?
1 bottle of TR3ST and 1 of Epi would allow you to dose them this way:

- Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45
- TR3ST 50/75/75/75/75/75

Clomid at 50/50/25/25 is enough.. No need to dose it higher.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
@ g0hardorgohome I got 1 bottle of DYMETHAZI9E &1 bottle TR3ST on its way. What's the best way to dose these two to get the best out of this cycle for a 6 weeker? I also have Toremifien. Best dosage? Also got damage control. Going to throw in DAA & Rehab.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ g0hardorgohome I got 1 bottle of DYMETHAZI9E &1 bottle TR3ST on its way. What's the best way to dose these two to get the best out of this cycle for a 6 weeker? I also have Toremifien. Best dosage? Also got damage control. Going to throw in DAA & Rehab.
This is how I'd do it (If you feel comfortable running DMZ for 6 weeks):

Cycle:
- DYMETHAZI9E 40/40/40/40/40/60
- TR3ST 50/75/75/75/75/75
- Damage control at recommended dose
+ Transdermal formestane, aromasin or arimidex as on-cycle AI

PCT:
- Torem 60/60/30/30
- DAA 3 grams/day
- Rehab 4/4/3/3/2/1

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
PCT: - Torem 60/60/30/30
I have been away from the boards for a while and am not up on current trends in dosing protocols. But, I have used torem in all my PCTs with dosing much higher than this. Is there a particular reason for this lower dosing? Side effects, etc?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been away from the boards for a while and am not up on current trends in dosing protocols. But, I have used torem in all my PCTs with dosing much higher than this. Is there a particular reason for this lower dosing? Side effects, etc?
Some guys like Torem a bit higher, for example 90/90/60/60 or 90/60/60/30. I always recommend to stick with the lowest effective dose and for many guys 60/60/30/30 is enough.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10

All of those work.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Many guys run SERMs at much higher doses than needed. Going over certain dose won't add much in terms of positive effects, at least after short cycles like that one. Many guys like Torem at 90mg/day too though. Torem 60/60/30/30 or 90/60/30/30 or 90/60/60/30 Clomid 50/50/25/25 Nolva 20/20/10/10 All of those work.
6weeks is considered short? Personally for 6 weeks and above I've used torem at 90/60/45/30 and loaded it the first 2 days at 120. Especially when I ran a harsher methyl like dmz. I didn't have trouble and actually felt pretty good by the end of the first week.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6weeks is considered short? Personally for 6 weeks and above I've used torem at 90/60/45/30 and loaded it the first 2 days at 120. Especially when I ran a harsher methyl like dmz. I didn't have trouble and actually felt pretty good by the end of the first week.
Yep, many of us use injectables. My last cycle was 7 months. Didn't need to go over 50mg/day of Clomid and 20mg/day of Nolva.

If it works for you, go for it. No reason to fix it if it ain't broken.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Yep, many of us use injectables. My last cycle was 7 months. Didn't need to go over 50mg/day of Clomid and 20mg/day of Nolva. If it works for you, go for it. No reason to fix it if it ain't broken.
Well yes I understand injectable cycles are typically longer. I was speaking on oral only cycles. Which I was led to believe that over 5 weeks is "long" for an oral only cycle. But I understand that torem could be effective enough at 60/60/30/30 for a "short" cycle as you put it. I will continue to watch what dosing ppl use in their PCT for oral cycles

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well yes I understand injectable cycles are typically longer. I was speaking on oral only cycles. Which I was led to believe that over 5 weeks is "long" for an oral only cycle. But I understand that torem could be effective enough at 60/60/30/30 for a "short" cycle as you put it. I will continue to watch what dosing ppl use in their PCT for oral cycles
6 weeks is pretty typical oral only cycle. You'll be just as shutdown after 4 weeks of TR3ST than you would be after 8 weeks of it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 weeks of tr3st for me :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It'd be cool for sure. I think I'll switch to different compound after 10 weeks.
I'm doing a bridge.

DMZ- 30/30/30
Epi- 0/0/45/45/45/45/45/45
Lean cuts- 6 weeks
Tr3st- all the way through with obviously an extra 2-4 weeks

Might add in formeron in the middle of cycle.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing a bridge.

DMZ- 30/30/30
Epi- 0/0/45/45/45/45/45/45
Lean cuts- 6 weeks
Tr3st- all the way through with obviously an extra 2-4 weeks

Might add in formeron in the middle of cycle.
Sounds tasty! I'd def have Formeron at least on hand when you start your cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds tasty! I'd def have Formeron at least on hand when you start your cycle.
Yea I will.

I haven't decided on dosage for tr3st. What's yours?

I might go 50g for 6 weeks than 75g the rest.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I will.

I haven't decided on dosage for tr3st. What's yours?

I might go 50g for 6 weeks than 75g the rest.
50g is a hefty dose, lol!

Kickstart of my cycle will look like this:

- TR3ST 50/75/75/75/75/75/100/100/100/100
- DYMETHAZI9E 40/40/40/40/40/60
- Sustanon 200mg/week

So basically I'll up the TR3ST to 100mg/day when I drop the DMZ.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50g is a hefty dose, lol! Kickstart of my cycle will look like this: - TR3ST 50/75/75/75/75/75/100/100/100/100 - DYMETHAZI9E 40/40/40/40/40/60 - Sustanon 200mg/week So basically I'll up the TR3ST to 100mg/day when I drop the DMZ.
Nice lol. You going to 100g? I might run it that high after I see how it treats me.

Maybe 100g if taken alone will be good. I don't think you need that much of a high dose when running alongside something.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice lol. You going to 100g? I might run it that high after I see how it treats me.

Maybe 100g if taken alone will be good. I don't think you need that much of a high dose when running alongside something.
Yeah, I'll go to 100mg/day if I can handle it at that dose. But only after dropping the DMZ.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good. When's your start date?
Probably April 30th or May 1st. I'll be abroad from 20th to 30th and I'll start it when I get back home :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha! You better log and link it here :)
I'll do it.

After checking powerlifting meets of this year, I thought that I may do a cycle like this instead:
- Sustanon 200mg/week throughout the cycle
- M1T days 1-24 15mg/day (7.5mg/day for the first week)
- TR3ST at 50-100mg/day for undecided amount of time (will up it to 100mg/day after dropping the M1T)
- DYMETHAZI9E weeks 9-14 40/40/40/40/40/60

There would be one powerlifting meet and two push/pull meets during that cycle ;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll do it.

After checking powerlifting meets of this year, I thought that I may do a cycle like this instead:
- Sustanon 200mg/week throughout the cycle
- M1T days 1-24 15mg/day (7.5mg/day for the first week)
- TR3ST at 50-100mg/day for undecided amount of time (will up it to 100mg/day after dropping the M1T)
- DYMETHAZI9E weeks 9-14 40/40/40/40/40/60

There would be one powerlifting meet and two push/pull meets during that cycle ;)
Holy s h i t.....sounds like a plan...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll do it. After checking powerlifting meets of this year, I thought that I may do a cycle like this instead: - Sustanon 200mg/week throughout the cycle - M1T days 1-24 15mg/day (7.5mg/day for the first week) - TR3ST at 50-100mg/day for undecided amount of time (will up it to 100mg/day after dropping the M1T) - DYMETHAZI9E weeks 9-14 40/40/40/40/40/60 There would be one powerlifting meet and two push/pull meets during that cycle ;)
Damn! Lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those cycles all look legit. I have to figure out my next stack with my coach now that it has been put off for about 6 weeks. We have to set up the anabolic game plan for the approach... Original goal was to run a bulker before my actual prep started May 31st right now it looks like it will be more like starting 2 weeks prior and carrying over into the first few weeks of prep. More than likely it will be

D1METHAZI9E - Weeks 1-4 60mg
EP1STANE - Weeks 1-4 60mg
TR3N - 180mg Weeks 1-8
TR3ST - Weeks 4-12 going from 50 up to 100mg per day
AR1MICARE PRO - 1 dose per day on going

However it could end up being

Stenadrol Weeks 1-6 at 6 caps a day
TR3N - 180mg Weeks 1-8
TR3ST - Weeks 4-12 going from 50 up to 100mg per day
AR1MICARE PRO - 1 dose per day on going

However I am a huge fan of both DMZ and EPI and I know how much muscle I can get out of it so I am leaning towards the first option right now. I will finalize my decision based on some of the results from the Stenadrol Logs.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First option bro!
Thanks Half! Yeah I just really have a hard time finding anything I like better than higher dosed DMZ add in some EPI and it is just amazing dry size!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd vote for first option too. Better take hefty dose of TUDCA though!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Half! Yeah I just really have a hard time finding anything I like better than higher dosed DMZ add in some EPI and it is just amazing dry size!
Anytime bro. I'm running that too in a week or two :) DMZ is good sh!t and so is Epi. Both together is AMAZING

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anytime bro. I'm running that too in a week or two :) DMZ is good sh!t and so is Epi. Both together is AMAZING
Absolutely Amazing I agree!
g0hardorgohom yes there will definitely be TUDCA not only the TUDCA in AR1MISTANE PRo but also some bulk stuff I have to get me up at about 750mg a day. On top of this when I go into my next visit I am going to tell my TRT Doc who is also a PCP that I am about to start using some liver toxic orals and see if she can't temporarily write me script for UDCA.

However to give you and idea of how resilient the liver is. Running at about 700mg of TUDCA I was running a product that had 50mg DMZ, 50mg Halo, 10mg MSten and 40mg Max LMG then bridged into another methyl that had 90mg of Epi in it and ran that for 4 weeks. I finished that 3 weeks before getting my bloods and my liver values came back in the normal range after an 8 week methyl run. That is pretty damn impressive!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely Amazing I agree!
@g0hardorgohom yes there will definitely be TUDCA not only the TUDCA in AR1MISTANE PRo but also some bulk stuff I have to get me up at about 750mg a day. On top of this when I go into my next visit I am going to tell my TRT Doc who is also a PCP that I am about to start using some liver toxic orals and see if she can't temporarily write me script for UDCA.

However to give you and idea of how resilient the liver is. Running at about 700mg of TUDCA I was running a product that had 50mg DMZ, 50mg Halo, 10mg MSten and 40mg Max LMG then bridged into another methyl that had 90mg of Epi in it and ran that for 4 weeks. I finished that 3 weeks before getting my bloods and my liver values came back in the normal range after an 8 week methyl run. That is pretty damn impressive!
Yep, liver is definitely a resilient organ. I'm always more worried about lipids and BP issues - high BP is bad for kidneys.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely Amazing I agree! g0hardorgohom yes there will definitely be TUDCA not only the TUDCA in AR1MISTANE PRo but also some bulk stuff I have to get me up at about 750mg a day. On top of this when I go into my next visit I am going to tell my TRT Doc who is also a PCP that I am about to start using some liver toxic orals and see if she can't temporarily write me script for UDCA. However to give you and idea of how resilient the liver is. Running at about 700mg of TUDCA I was running a product that had 50mg DMZ, 50mg Halo, 10mg MSten and 40mg Max LMG then bridged into another methyl that had 90mg of Epi in it and ran that for 4 weeks. I finished that 3 weeks before getting my bloods and my liver values came back in the normal range after an 8 week methyl run. That is pretty damn impressive!
Wow! That's very impressive.
That must've been a hellava run too

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow! That's very impressive.
That must've been a hellava run too
Oh yeah it was but I was on a crazy unhealthy cut. My calories were about 1600-1800 So I leaned up a lot and gained just a little bit of muscle mass. I went from 216 about 16-18% to 203 and about 10%. Now I am a little spilled over at 208.6 after my massive free meal this weekend but would be as lean as i was at 203 if I were maybe 206 which I will probably reach by Thursday. So I would say it was a pretty good run but I am now trying to fix my metabolism for having gone so low. I want my calories as high as possible before May 31st when i start prep. However i do not want to gain any more fat on the way....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
morata9 Anabolics 59
paul56778 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 23
Supplements 3