Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST

BrownBoi

BrownBoi

Awards
I run nolva+clomid. If you're going to fork out the cash for Nolva why not spend the extra few cents to supersize your PCT with clomid. i have run both solo in the past and was equally happy with the results. No sides with nolva or clomid. Both will get the family jewels plump in short order.
What dosage do you run them at? Sounds like trest can be pretty strong and hard to come back from.

FracMaster

Awards
I just ran trest at 150/ day for 6 weeks. Stacked with 600 of stano. Very little shutdown, a little bloat, but nothing crazy. I ran eliminate for the last two weeks into pct, and after 10 days of pct everything is up and running, libido is good. I'd run trest again, although the strength gains didn't kick in until about week 4. I put on 10 lbs, but 5 of that was water because it was gone in a day or two into pct. I leaned out real nice after the water dropped

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
It's subjective. Trest will shut you down hard but if you've read the studies about use of trest as a male contraceptive you'll find that one of the advantages of trest over test was the swift recovery after cessation of the compound. It was however dosed for contraceptive efficacy not bodybuilding. As we can see with trest logs there are exceptions to the rule but from what I've found of trest cycles the majority of users report bouncing back fine in PCT.

As for dosages it just depends on the cycle and really everyone likes to do it their own way. No gold standard. I'll be running a 5 week PCT for a 6 week DT/halo cycle. Clomid 50/50/25/25/25 + Nolva 20/20/10/10/10
I'll also be running low dose exem last 2 weeks of PCT.

BrownBoi

BrownBoi

Awards
Any thoughts on adding CEL p-mag? I have a bottle and heard promagnon is similar to halodrol and people are stacking trest w/halo

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on adding CEL p-mag? I have a bottle and heard promagnon is similar to halodrol and people are stacking trest w/halo
Well i do know p mag tends to hold more size and water then halo. So make sure you have a good AI when doing this stack. Trest does convert to estrogen.

On the other hand your joints will feel good and you will be moving a lot more weight. So lift heavy. Lift often. Get big and enjoy.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
mm yeah I agree it's similar to halo but the wet nature makes it less ideal when stacking with something like trest imo. For a short cycle it may be a better choice being a faster acting compound than halo but if going 6 weeks+ I'd stick to the halo+trest. Epistane is another that comes to mind though it seems epi is a hit and miss compound in terms of results going by logs.

BrownBoi

BrownBoi

Awards
Week 2. Strength is up as well as weight. Libido has dropped. Any advice or recommendations on something to add to help that out on cycle?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 2. Strength is up as well as weight. Libido has dropped. Any advice or recommendations on something to add to help that out on cycle?
Kingsblood will definitely help you out for libido. I would try that out.

BrownBoi

BrownBoi

Awards
Kingsblood will definitely help you out for libido. I would try that out.
Was thinking of that but they have it marketed as a PCT supplement. Don't want to screw up my current run. I'll have to read up on it. Maybe I can run it all the way trough PCT

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was thinking of that but they have it marketed as a PCT supplement. Don't want to screw up my current run. I'll have to read up on it. Maybe I can run it all the way trough PCT
It is a very versatile product that can be run whenever. It's best during PCT to try and keep your gains during PCT, but if you're having libido issues, it'll definitely fix them on cycle and it won't screw up your current run at all.

Mikelopez

Awards
If I run 50 mg tr3st preworkout and 25 mg dermatrest, should I run nolva on cycle and for pct nolva and clomid?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Nolva and /or clomid as PCT
But an AI (aromatize inhibitor) on Cycle and not nolva

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Which one would you recommend
Use preferably Aromasin on cycle to control estrogen, i have never used it so cannot comment on dosages for this,

i also used 1 mg of Arimadex a day when i was using it to combat the sides from 100-150 mg of the oral version Tr3st but i was also running 250-500mg of Test E per week and 300mg Tren E.

for PCT Clomid is a better suited option in my opinion and others will agree that it works better than nolva, i used the 2 but most say just clomid at a dose of 50,50,25,25 should be enough or a longer run could be 50,50,25,25,12.5,12.5,

Nolvadex lowers IGF which is the major off-putting effect which is not the greatest thing on cycle or during PCT.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Use preferably Aromasin on cycle to control estrogen, i have never used it so cannot comment on dosages for this,

i also used 1 mg of Arimadex a day when i was using it to combat the sides from 100-150 mg of the oral version Tr3st but i was also running 250-500mg of Test E per week and 300mg Tren E.

for PCT Clomid is a better suited option in my opinion and others will agree that it works better than nolva, i used the 2 but most say just clomid at a dose of 50,50,25,25 should be enough or a longer run could be 50,50,25,25,12.5,12.5,

Nolvadex lowers IGF which is the major off-putting effect which is not the greatest thing on cycle or during PCT.
I used that. 12.5 eod and adjust from there.

Mikelopez

Awards
Yea I'm running 8 week cycle and meant to say 25 mg dermatrest twice daily so 100 mg a day with the tr3st. Clomid for 6 weeks? Also should I run AI trough pct as well

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
For someone who can't go through 25 pages right now, anyone have a link or 2 to general suggestions on running oral/td tr3st? Ancillary suppz, etc...
I've read through a bunch of complete logs, and everyone seems to have different ideas........as usual.....

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For someone who can't go through 25 pages right now, anyone have a link or 2 to general suggestions on running oral/td tr3st? Ancillary suppz, etc...
I've read through a bunch of complete logs, and everyone seems to have different ideas........as usual.....
Standard protocol for someone with a few cycles under their belt and a decent muscle foundation is 75-100 mg total Trestolone daily. Most guys have the best run by using 25 mg DT in the AM and PM and 50 mg oral Trest about 20 minutes pwo. Aromasin at 12.5-25 mg EOD is a pretty standard protocol as well to start with and adjust as fits you best.

EDIT: 50 mg daily is a standard "test" base dosage.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Standard protocol for someone with a few cycles under their belt and a decent muscle foundation is 75-100 mg total Trestolone daily. Most guys have the best run by using 25 mg DT in the AM and PM and 50 mg oral Trest about 20 minutes pwo. Aromasin at 12.5-25 mg EOD is a pretty standard protocol as well to start with and adjust as fits you best.

EDIT: 50 mg daily is a standard "test" base dosage.
Based on dosages and half life being short with cap version which i have on hand, what is the max safe dosage of tr3st you would run, is it worth going up to 150mg+ per day split every 2 hours due to short half life.

Has anyone gone past 150mg and up to 175 or 200mg or is there a point of major diminishing returns when dosing that high with capsulated form.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I think the bloat, estro and prolactin side would stop one from going that high

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on dosages and half life being short with cap version which i have on hand, what is the max safe dosage of tr3st you would run, is it worth going up to 150mg+ per day split every 2 hours due to short half life.

Has anyone gone past 150mg and up to 175 or 200mg or is there a point of major diminishing returns when dosing that high with capsulated form.
I honestly can't tell you what is "safe" for you. It would be a somewhat high risk IMO. 150 mg of oral Trest split evenly throughout the day would certainly provide some impressive mass gains and good feels, but it also greatly raises the risk of methylestrogen sides, lipid level damage, extreme suppression, etc. I've seen a couple mentions of people taking up to 200 mg daily but they weren't detailed and it was a combo of oral and Transdermal. You might be able to manage this dose with proactive use of an AI. I would not run it for longer than 6-8 weeks.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Jebrook
As quoted from you above:
"50 mg daily is a standard "test" base dosage."
Would you still recommend dosing 12.5 aromasin eod, for such a low dosage?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook
As quoted from you above:
"50 mg daily is a standard "test" base dosage."
Would you still recommend dosing 12.5 aromasin eod, for such a low dosage?
No, I wouldn't start out with AI usage, but only as/if needed. Certainly keep a pharma grade AI onhand beforehand.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
No, I wouldn't start out with AI usage, but only as/if needed. Certainly keep a pharma grade AI onhand beforehand.
How is it on the liver at high doses even though it is not methylated.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is it on the liver at high doses even though it is not methylated.
Correct, it is not 17aa methylated. It is 7-alpha methylated, thus the likelihood of liver toxicity is much lower. Like Trenavar, it is still possible to see some liver enzyme elevations but not near the level of 17-aa methyls. Honestly, you should be mostly concerned about maintaining healthy lipids and controlling the methyl-Estrogen.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Have been running your Tr3st product for 6 weeks at 4 caps per day and havent felt any difference?! Its a clear bottle with red/white capsules bought from an UK retailer who likes to powerhimself. Is it fake? Have heard of another member in another thread that he also has problems with some products of the retailer in question.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Have been running your Tr3st product for 6 weeks at 4 caps per day and havent felt any difference?! Its a clear bottle with red/white capsules bought from an UK retailer who likes to powerhimself. Is it fake? Have heard of another member in another thread that he also has problems with some products of the retailer in question.
Mine are older and white caps, not red and white.

You know if they are real at 4 caps , 100mg you should have had noticeable increases in size and strength, e.g. i am in a deficit of around 1000-1500 calories, below my maintenance level and am still getting much stronger.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Mine are older and white caps, not red and white.

You know if they are real at 4 caps , 100mg you should have had noticeable increases in size and strength, e.g. i am in a deficit of around 1000-1500 calories, below my maintenance level and am still getting much stronger.
Yeah I know but Im feeling nothing....really bad. I have bought 10 bottles of those and now they are bunk. Shame on you Olympus :-(

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I know but Im feeling nothing....really bad. I have bought 10 bottles of those and now they are bunk. Shame on you Olympus :-(
I've done both the old and new batches with great results. I'm unsure of why you're having an issue but we would like to help. PM sent.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I've done both the old and new batches with great results. I'm unsure of why you're having an issue but we would like to help. PM sent.
I am confused to PMS and Predator are both reputable stores so should not have had issue with product, Tr3st is a potent product for me.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
It's strange but it's not the first time I've read of someone running a trest cycle and noticing nothing. Is it possible to be a non responder such as is the case for some anabolics.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People not noticing anything from Tr3st probably has bad dieting and training. Impossible not to see a difference

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
People not noticing anything from Tr3st probably has bad dieting and training. Impossible not to see a difference
Agree. Felt like a god on trest. Stuff is amazing.
On a side note, looked everywhere and it seems trest is no longer sold in the US but I can’t find any documentation that it’s banned? What’s up? Been off the forums for a while

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, looked everywhere and it seems trest is no longer sold in the US but I can’t find any documentation that it’s banned? What’s up? Been off the forums for a while
Should be some available on the auction forum.....usually

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard to find but it’s out there. Google blood drops as well

Cogy

Awards
When dosing 50mg a day with caps...

What do you guys prefer: all at once before workout or splitt?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caps I like 50mg all pre workout.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Quick question are you using pure Trest or Trest acetate in your product?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
morata9 Anabolics 59
paul56778 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 23
Supplements 3