Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Q and A for Olympus UK TR3ST

TR3ST by Olympus UK

If you are looking for extreme muscle and strength gains – look no further, as Olympus UK is proud to
present TR3ST.

It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of
a demigod.

It features 120 capsules, each capsule containing 25mg of Trestolone; an unheard feat in the
prohormone world.

TR3ST gives you 3000mg of Trestolone per bottle, at an unbeatable value! Trestolone is
an action packed ingredient engineered to sculpt your body to the level of a demigod’s.

It’s the ultimate strength building prohormone!It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

We,at Olympus UK, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have
formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity
among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical
prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.Trestolone is a new potent compound and we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

TR3ST will provide:
Extreme Strength Gains
Extreme Muscle and Size gains
Crush Plateaus
Rapid Increases in Strength
Fuller Muscles

tr3st uk.jpg

Attachments

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oooo this is MENT isn't it ? Read some good things....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm behind the 8ball a bit have not done a lot of research in the last year and they keep coming up with stuff.... sounds like a product that can be used for a base with just about anything though. This peaks my interest cuz the number one problem in the PH market is .. no TEST This addresses that problem. 4ad transdermal solved this problem for a while but this sounds much better even.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm behind the 8ball a bit have not done a lot of research in the last year and they keep coming up with stuff.... sounds like a product that can be used for a base with just about anything though. This peaks my interest cuz the number one problem in the PH market is .. no TEST This addresses that problem. 4ad transdermal solved this problem for a while but this sounds much better even.
Tr3st is an amazing test base. I'll be logging it soon, along with Furaza-300:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tr3st is an amazing test base. I'll be logging it soon, along with Furaza-300:)
I think I might try something similar this summer.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mmmmm finally. Eta? Promo?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mmmmm finally. Eta? Promo?
ETA is about a week but don't forget the "E" there! Can't say anything about promo's yet but keep your eyes open!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is what my thinking has been on this too. I'm really thinking hard on getting a bottle of this to run with my next cycle to keep all the ill effects of a cycle at bay.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what my thinking has been on this too. I'm really thinking hard on getting a bottle of this to run with my next cycle to keep all the ill effects of a cycle at bay.
Just do it:)

I'll be logging this baby soon.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I might try something similar this summer.
Glad to see you here, Old Fugger!

It'll be here very soon... :)

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
in 4 the promo'zzzz

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you competing this year Doug?
I might be in September, I inow I promised the wife I wouldn't (lol how many times have you guys heard that lol) but me changing my mode of income may constitute my competing more... at least that's how I am going to try and sell it... sound good to you guys :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might be in September, I inow I promised the wife I wouldn't (lol how many times have you guys heard that lol) but me changing my mode of income may constitute my competing more... at least that's how I am going to try and sell it... sound good to you guys :)
You get my vote.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is your log up yet?
TR3ST is not even released yet. It should be out really soon though! I'm excited to see edje logging the sh*t out of that beast - the guy is a monster.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TR3ST is not even released yet. It should be out really soon though! I'm excited to see edje logging the sh*t out of that beast - the guy is a monster.
Nutri-verse doesn't have it as pre order anymore and I just ordered some. Nowhere did it say anything about not being available yet. :crossingfingers:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, just got an email: :(

Hey Luke,
Thank you for placing the order with us. Just a heads up that Tr3st is backordered at the moment and shall be in stock in about two weeks.
The manufacturer, Olympus Labs is currently doing 3rd party lab testing on the powder to make sure that it is the purest possible.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, just got an email: :(

Hey Luke,
Thank you for placing the order with us. Just a heads up that Tr3st is backordered at the moment and shall be in stock in about two weeks.
The manufacturer, Olympus Labs is currently doing 3rd party lab testing on the powder to make sure that it is the purest possible.
I guess that you'll just have to wait :( But I'm sure it'll be worth it!

We at Olympus Labs are taking product testing seriously. We want to make sure that customer gets what he pays for. I guarantee you that as soon as it tests good (like I'm sure it will), it'll be capped and sent out to retailers ASAP!

Feel free to PM me or edje007 if you have any questions or concerns!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess that you'll just have to wait :( But I'm sure it'll be worth it!

We at Olympus Labs are taking product testing seriously. We want to make sure that customer gets what he pays for. I guarantee you that as soon as it tests good (like I'm sure it will), it'll be capped and sent out to retailers ASAP!

Feel free to PM me or edje007 if you have any questions or concerns!
I'll take it in powder form if I can get it sooner! I've got a couple cappers.......

Lol!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take it in powder form if I can get it sooner! I've got a couple cappers.......

Lol!
Haha, I wish that you aren't going to snort it! :D

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Looks like a good deal. I'm currently running another company's trest and it's fantastic. I'm a fan of this stuff.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a good deal. I'm currently running another company's trest and it's fantastic. I'm a fan of this stuff.
Sounds great! How many weeks you've taken it and at what dose? What kind of results you are seeing?

You could do some comparison and switch from that other brand to Olympus Labs TR3ST at some point. I guarantee that you wouldn't be disappointed!

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Sounds great! How many weeks you've taken it and at what dose? What kind of results you are seeing?

You could do some comparison and switch from that other brand to Olympus Labs TR3ST at some point. I guarantee that you wouldn't be disappointed!

Well there was an issue with the pre-order so I received it a little less than two weeks ago. I am taking 60mg and stacking it with dianadrol (which I started at the same time). I was impatient though, and had started using some mentabolan while waiting for it to arrive.

Anyways, now that I got that out of the way... The number one thing I notice so far is how freakin great I feel. I haven't gone to the dark side (yet) so I don't know what a REAL test base feels like, but my mood, libido, and assertiveness have never been this good. Ever.

Strength is fantastic. I've had 10 lb PRs on deadlifts for 3 weeks straight (remember I'd been on mentabolan for a couple weeks before which is the precursor to trest). All other lifts are jumping up as well.

As for body comp, it's interesting. I'm not paying particular attention to body comp, nor am I running an AI unless I'm forced to. I don't really care about the bloat I'm getting right now. Yet first thing in the morning I appear leaner with some obvious muscle gain.

Long story short.... don't tempt me. I am NOT looking forward to coming off of this.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well there was an issue with the pre-order so I received it a little less than two weeks ago. I am taking 60mg and stacking it with dianadrol (which I started at the same time). I was impatient though, and had started using some mentabolan while waiting for it to arrive.

Anyways, now that I got that out of the way... The number one thing I notice so far is how freakin great I feel. I haven't gone to the dark side (yet) so I don't know what a REAL test base feels like, but my mood, libido, and assertiveness have never been this good. Ever.

Strength is fantastic. I've had 10 lb PRs on deadlifts for 3 weeks straight (remember I'd been on mentabolan for a couple weeks before which is the precursor to trest). All other lifts are jumping up as well.

As for body comp, it's interesting. I'm not paying particular attention to body comp, nor am I running an AI unless I'm forced to. I don't really care about the bloat I'm getting right now. Yet first thing in the morning I appear leaner with some obvious muscle gain.

Long story short.... don't tempt me. I am NOT looking forward to coming off of this.
Sounds good! I've heard people reporting that trestolone is not as wet as they thought - many guys enjoy it for recomping purposes as well. And it indeed is the best legal "test base" out there!

Imagine how it would feel to continue your cycle with 75-100mg of TR3ST per day... ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would feel wonderful as long as my wife doesn't murder me for supp spending haha!
Better buy it from Nutriverse then - they have 10% off discounts available for first time customers! And maybe some tasty protein bars for your wifey too so she won't get too mad :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good! I've heard people reporting that trestolone is not as wet as they thought - many guys enjoy it for recomping purposes as well. And it indeed is the best legal "test base" out there!

Imagine how it would feel to continue your cycle with 75-100mg of TR3ST per day... ;)
Interesting ... then using it as a base sounds good.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will there be a pre sale price any where else?

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Better buy it from Nutriverse then - they have 10% off discounts available for first time customers! And maybe some tasty protein bars for your wifey too so she won't get too mad :)
Duly noted. Damn you. :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting ... then using it as a base sounds good.
It's perfect for that. But I'd recommend to have an AI on hand - just in case. You should have one no matter what you're running though.

Will there be a pre sale price any where else?
Ot's not a presale price - all retailers sell it for the same price. Nutriverse just gived 10% off for first time customers.

Duly noted. Damn you. :)
You can thank me later when you are swole! Let me know how it goes :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I would probably want to have a pretty strong one with something that aromatizes that much. I use formestane now but I use pretty dry stuff.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane is great option. I like Aromasin as well.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
So has testing been completed yet?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So has testing been completed yet?
No. You'll know that is is done when TR3ST is finally available to buy from our retailers (for example nutri-verse.com). It shouldn't take long!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
No. You'll know that is is done when TR3ST is finally available to buy from our retailers (for example nutri-verse.com). It shouldn't take long!
They had it listed, so I assumed it was available but testing wasn't complete and/or reported here...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They had it listed, so I assumed it was available but testing wasn't complete and/or reported here...
I think they still have it listed for preorders.

We'll let everyone know when it's available, you have my word!

deano2727

Awards
Sent you a PM G0hard, though I am not sure it sent, so I will copy and paste what I wrote here.

Hey mate, I see you are a rep for Olympus Labs. I am doing a bit of research for a cycle im going to start probably in May. If I don't go the injectable route, Im looking at running a couple of orals. Tr3st is one of the orals that has gained my attention.

I believe it can be used as test base. Id be interested in running it along with Tbol, or failing that, a prohormone like helladrol. Leaning towards Tbol, so I can do a longer cycle, and surely the real deal would be best. Would it work well with the likes of tbol? Will it keep my test levels up? and is it likely to help with gains? Also , is It liver toxic (safe to run with another oral?). I would appreciate it if you could answer some of my questions. Also, if there are any links you think I would benefit from reading, please do send them on.

Thanking you in advance.

EDIT: not an exclusive question for g0hard. Im happy to listen to all replies.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I replied to that PM :)

Sent you a PM G0hard, though I am not sure it sent, so I will copy and paste what I wrote here.

Hey mate, I see you are a rep for Olympus Labs. I am doing a bit of research for a cycle im going to start probably in May. If I don't go the injectable route, Im looking at running a couple of orals. Tr3st is one of the orals that has gained my attention.

I believe it can be used as test base. Id be interested in running it along with Tbol, or failing that, a prohormone like helladrol. Leaning towards Tbol, so I can do a longer cycle, and surely the real deal would be best. Would it work well with the likes of tbol? Will it keep my test levels up? and is it likely to help with gains? Also , is It liver toxic (safe to run with another oral?). I would appreciate it if you could answer some of my questions. Also, if there are any links you think I would benefit from reading, please do send them on.

Thanking you in advance.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanking you in advance.

We'll have a HDROL out by then as well and very cost effective.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I wasn't being impatient, its just that my sent messages were empty ha.
Same happens to me when I use the lap top. Phone app shows me my sent massages all the time.

Strange....

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Change it from settings and it'll save your sent messages too :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread makes me excited for my tr3sr/hdrol cycle. Finally a test base with no pinning. Can you say gainz and low sides? Been researching the **** out of this compound for a few weeks now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
morata9 Anabolics 59
paul56778 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 23
Supplements 3