Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Just to elaborate on this a bit, we should have KS in stock by the 20th of this month at the latest. Also the online launch via Strong has been pushed back to the 29th. On behalf of the OL team, I’d personally like to thank everyone for their patience
Awesome, no worries! Thanks for the update! Looking forward!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
patience? I have literally been standing at my window making monkey noises everytime the post-man goes past.... AND I HAVENT EVEN ORDERED ANY YET!?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the hype. I don't even need K1ngslayer as don't want to get much bigger, just ripped. But still want to try it.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the hype. I don't even need K1ngslayer as don't want to get much bigger, just ripped. But still want to try it.
As long as you can combat the appetite increase, I'd expect it to be quite effective for digestion, nutrient uptake, performance, and muscle sparing on a cut. Of course, bulking is still where it really shines. :)

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as you can combat the appetite increase, I'd expect it to be quite effective for digestion, nutrient uptake, performance, and muscle sparing on a cut. Of course, bulking is still where it really shines. :)
Yeah, my thinking exactly. Korean mistletoe has so many benefits that just feels like I'd need it.
How would you dose it on IF days when fasting first half of the day, light snack before training, aminos intraworkout and big meal after?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, my thinking exactly. Korean mistletoe has so many benefits that just feels like I'd need it.
How would you dose it on IF days when fasting first half of the day, light snack before training, aminos intraworkout and big meal after?
Possibly half before pre-wo snack, half before post-wo big meal.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the update. I will wait patiently and buy some stock to have in my arsenal for my comeback. Shoulder is almost back to 100 percent.

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Think this is getting added to my stack once I finish my cut.. REALLY anxious to give this a shot

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Supposed to drop end of next week according to OL’s instagram page

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it’ll be a good Memorial Day for everyone

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

@OL short question:

how would KS harmonize with an AAS cycle? (speaking of at least some test)

wouldnt the effects be even better during such an anabolic state like you are during a AAS cycle compared to being natty and taking KS?

and not to mind the advantage of the better digestion/nutrient absorption which will be always welcome while eating masses of food on cycle

xtyler/noaddedhmones have you tested the KME while being off PED‘s or are you doing for example blast & cruise anyway and stacked this product to a TRT-phase or something?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@OL short question:

wouldnt the effects be even better during such an anabolic state like you are during a AAS cycle compared to being natty and taking KS?

and not to mind the advantage of the better digestion/nutrient absorption which will be always welcome while eating masses of food on cycle

xtyler/noaddedhmones have you tested the KME while being off PED‘s or are you doing for example blast & cruise anyway and stacked this product to a TRT-phase or something?
Improved appetite, digestion, and nutrient absorption are always welcomed on-cycle. It's pretty versatile...excellent as a natural anabolic or as part of PCT, but also great while on especially if you're someone who has trouble eating enough or finds yourself feeling overly full and bloated from force feeding.

For what it is worth, I have used Orig1n for similar purposes with success, and K1ngslayer is just the new supercharged version of Orig1n.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@OL short question:

I've been off PEDs of any kind for a looooong time, but since King Slayer works through different pathways, it would definitely enhance the overall effect of an AAS cycle. Smart addition to a "cruise" phase also for those who B&C

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I've been off PEDs of any kind for a looooong time, but since King Slayer works through different pathways, it would definitely enhance the overall effect of an AAS cycle. Smart addition to a "cruise" phase also for those who B&C
so currently you are half natty? haha

so all few months, when most people normally have a cruise phase for at least 3 months, KS could be added for that 12 weeks. thats really a nice idea, will keep it in mind

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I took 2 bottles and got no real effects from it

I did get muscle fullness and a pump but nothing much else

I still want to try this though! Still got faith in OL

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
It is incredible for improving gastric emptying. It didn't seem it did much until I got off.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest, I took 2 bottles and got no real effects from it

I did get muscle fullness and a pump but nothing much else

I still want to try this though! Still got faith in OL
You're referring to the old Or1gin I guess. Well, since it had no vasodilating effect at all, the muscle fullness/pump was the result of something else (nitrogen retention/glycogen storage).

It is incredible for improving gastric emptying. It didn't seem it did much until I got off.
That's what happens when you get used to good things. You only miss the sun when it starts to snow ;)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How many hours until it is released, it is 28th here... but I assume it will be the 29th for me (I am the future...or am I the past!?!?!?)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How would this fair in a high fat/low carb ketogenic diet? Wondering how increased ghrelin would effect some of the pathways involved in ketosis...

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Yeah, I'm seeing that too. I'm tempted to order now. Wanting to see any deals.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i see it for $50. any deals for it? thats steep

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I will be annoyed if that is the price, been holding out for the deals like they normally do lol. I will go buy vector if thats it, just to teach them a lesson... then i will buy some later lol
ROFL

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Yeah I will be annoyed if that is the price, been holding out for the deals like they normally do lol. I will go buy vector if thats it, just to teach them a lesson... then i will buy some later lol
K1NGSSLAYER25

25% OFF!

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Does Strong have an exclusive? How long before OL sells direct?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally came out of my Amnes1a coma to order some K1ngslayer :arms:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18