Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Pretty quiet since the release it seems. Ive been checking this thread daily along with the logs. Anybody have any feedback?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There must be some feedback by now. Some had theirs delivered weeks ago

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Still waiting on mine from SSS. International Shipping is a bitch. 22 days and counting now.

Was hoping my Or1gin would last until I got my K1ngslayer but with no tracking update since June 1st it might be a while.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stopped mine when I crashed my e2, will start again in a week or so.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Crushed e2 from K1ngslayer?
Nah, but at first I couldn’t tell what did it so I dropped that first. As weird as this is going to sound, it was either sublingual DHEA or too much zinc (~30mg extra daily).

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Nah, but at first I couldn’t tell what did it so I dropped that first. As weird as this is going to sound, it was either sublingual DHEA or too much zinc (~30mg extra daily).
Odd yeah..because oral DHEA tends to raise estrogen or at least level out estrogen in most males at reasonable levels. Zinc is a possibilty I suppose. What symptoms of low estrogen did you have?..joint pain..libido loss..bloat.?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Odd yeah..because oral DHEA tends to raise estrogen or at least level out estrogen in most males at reasonable levels. Zinc is a possibilty I suppose. What symptoms of low estrogen did you have?..joint pain..libido loss..bloat.?
Don’t mean to be rude but since this issue clearly has nothing to do with KS can you take it offline. I don’t want to someone to come into the thread and get confused that KS contributed to it.
Thx

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Don’t mean to be rude but since this issue clearly has nothing to do with KS can you take it offline. I don’t want to someone to come into the thread and get confused that KS contributed to it.
Thx
I didnt mean to come across rude either. Just following up on some feedback. Sorry.

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt mean to come across rude either. Just following up on some feedback. Sorry.
No need to apologize...you weren’t rude at all.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There will be some sponsored logs going up soon
Interested and hopefully internationals are included.

PCT should be in 2-3 weeks and this should be helpful.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Forums have been ded lately.
I think it possibly could be because there are quite a few people in my same situation and are saving it for PCT etc...as people are often already in the midst of something this time of year. I do like having something to look forward to in PCT...it can be such a drag. :(

Then again, I may have no idea what I am talking about.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can’t wait to try mine, it will have to be after I finish what I’m currently on, which is in latter July. I’d be hopping from one KMS product to another one, but I’m sure it’ll be fine.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
If youve already eaten and have no choice but to take K1ng Slayer until after, then how long do you wait?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stoked to be starting and logging kingslayer/massacre on July 10. Let’s see what all the fuss is about

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like 2 caps three times a day 10-20' before my 3 largest meal. Some find 3 caps twice a day before their two largest meal easier. BTW yes, I like to split.
6 pills really allow flexible dosing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like 2 caps three times a day 10-20' before my 3 largest meal. Some find 3 caps twice a day before their two largest meal easier. BTW yes, I like to split.
2 caps 3 times a day---got it!!!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I sometimes (alot of the time) forget to take it before eating and have it WHILE eating, will this effect results much?

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
I sometimes (alot of the time) forget to take it before eating and have it WHILE eating, will this effect results much?
i'd imagine as long as youre taking all 6 capsules per day then there should be a significant difference in terms of efficacy

i've taken products with the same ingredients before and tried both methods and didnt notice much of a difference between the two methods

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A huge difference, no. As long as you drink enough water with it. Still preferable before meals. Personally speaking this is a non-issue as I'm religiously accurate with my dosing scheme.

treos11508

treos11508

Awards
I'm really interested in starting a cycle of this. Thinking about picking up two bottles as soon as I get these questions answered lol I'm currently on liquid MK677. Have a little over a month left and I've been seeing great results. Can I start K1ngs Slayer on top of the MK or should I wait until my MK run is over? Also, would it be waste if I throw a fat burner in my K1ngs Slayer cycle? Sorry for the newb questions. Just want to get the most out of this.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really interested in starting a cycle of this. Thinking about picking up two bottles as soon as I get these questions answered lol I'm currently on liquid MK677. Have a little over a month left and I've been seeing great results. Can I start K1ngs Slayer on top of the MK or should I wait until my MK run is over? Also, would it be waste if I throw a fat burner in my K1ngs Slayer cycle? Sorry for the newb questions. Just want to get the most out of this.
They may overlap. As a "fat burner" to use alongside King Slayer, my first pick would be Assass1nate.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
High rep chin ups follow by close grip reverse pull down, my god my arms literally feel like its gonna split open like those potato jacket things haha

The pump with KS is intense

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
High rep chin ups follow by close grip reverse pull down, my god my arms literally feel like its gonna split open like those potato jacket things haha

nice, very nice!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Sounds like I have some good things to look forward to in PCT!

How is the energy on this in comparison to ORIG1N? I used to enjoy the natural feeling energy lift that ORIG1N offered. I suspect it was from the Robuvit which is utilized for chronic fatigue.

Is the energy still good with K1ng’s slayer?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like I have some good things to look forward to in PCT!

How is the energy on this in comparison to ORIG1N? I used to enjoy the natural feeling energy lift that ORIG1N offered. I suspect it was from the Robuvit which is utilized for chronic fatigue.

Is the energy still good with K1ng’s slayer?
I am pretty lethargic during the day and at night atm. but I am sick... when I dose 2 caps before workout, I do get a nice little energy boost and I guess you could so mental boost too... allows me to train hard still

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am pretty lethargic during the day and at night atm. but I am sick... when I dose 2 caps before workout, I do get a nice little energy boost and I guess you could so mental boost too... allows me to train hard still
That’s no fun. Certainly hard to tell how you are truly responding overall until you get better. Your immune system should be benefiting from these extracts so you have that in your favor!

treos11508

treos11508

Awards
Just bought my two bottles from strong supps. Does anyone know how long their products typically take to arrive? Can't wait to get started!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just bought my two bottles from strong supps. Does anyone know how long their products typically take to arrive? Can't wait to get started!
It takes about 5-6 days for me to get my product from Strong, but I am on the complete opposite coast. Other people seem to get their orders in 3-4 days. The closer you are to California...the better...

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is KS available through OL or still only from Strong?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It takes about 5-6 days for me to get my product from Strong, but I am on the complete opposite coast. Other people seem to get their orders in 3-4 days. The closer you are to California...the better...
one of those rare times when it is a good thing to be close to California, lol.....

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
Awesome write up. I love these products. Something I want to get into down the track for sure.

Reactions: GNO
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18