Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this a bulk agent?
Not necessarily...it does increase appetite so it is well suited for gaining muscle mass. However, provided you don’t eat like it’s the apocalypse should mostly lean muscle mass. It can work very well on a recomp or even a cut to spare muscle.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OL DOES NOT recommend you tell your wife to get dinner ready at a specific to optimize our supplements.
I completely agree. They should already be on top of this without having to be told..
What do they think all the supplements in the cupboard are for anyway?

h968042

Awards
Can someone PM me the email for the OL '4th of July sale' (provided that there was one). I'm looking to load up on KS. Thank you!

Reactions: GNO
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I completely agree. They should already be on top of this without having to be told..
What do they think all the supplements in the cupboard are for anyway?
you, sir-need to empty inbox!!!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any solid reviews yet? Before everyone goes on attack for asking want to compare this to BLR Vector, as Vector gave me bad digestion, wish know about kingsslayer?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any solid reviews yet? Before everyone goes on attack for asking want to compare this to BLR Vector, as Vector gave me bad digestion, wish know about kingsslayer?
I’m about a week in give or take. No digestion issues. I can eat a big ass meal and feel less bloated and uncomfortable than normal. I did have a couple days of heartburn/reflux but most likely related to my cycle which I’m finished with now. Nothing the past 3 days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m about a week in give or take. No digestion issues. I can each a big ass meal and feel less bloated and uncomfortable than normal. I did have a couple days of heartburn/reflux but most likely related to my cycle which I’m finished with now. Nothing the past 3 days.
I haven't had ANY GI ISSUES, NONE!!!

josun

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried king yet but if it's anything like origin. Digestion should improve dramatically

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you be more special about the “bad digestion?”
Just curious if it is similar to what I experienced..

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you be more special about the “bad digestion?”
Just curious if it is similar to what I experienced..
Gave me “the ****s” all night, so after gym workout experianced gas with need to use toilet to ****, think others had similar issues..

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my order from SSS still haven’t arrived and we are at 40 days and counting. And since I really love Or1gin I’ve been wanting to get into K1ngslayer since it released. So I got a tub from an UK retailer. And hopefully I’ll get my 2 from SSS eventually and I will have a 3 month run all set up.

I’m eating around maintenance right now, trying out the Vertical Diet principles. Will be interesting to see how this works compared to Or1gin!

IMG_1404.JPG

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if it's been asked before, how long can you run it for?

Shouldn't be an issue I guess?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mentioned this in bigt’s log earlier. I had insane hunger last night with 2 caps of KS before supper. Ended up smashing around 3k cals before I finally felt satisfied. Helluva good way to redeem and replenish after a grueling chest workout! Zero indigestion issues also and no GI issues:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I mentioned this in bigt’s log earlier. I had insane hunger last night with 2 caps of KS before supper. Ended up smashing around 3k cals before I finally felt satisfied. Helluva good way to redeem and replenish after a grueling chest workout! Zero indigestion issues also and no GI issues:)
3k cals is a whole lotta food...!!!

same here, increased appetite with zero issues!!!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 questions...1.Bottle says 6 caps at once but from browsing this thread it looks like ppl are splitting dose so what’s the recommendation on how many pills and when?
2. Ok to stack with Kings Blood?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 questions...1.Bottle says 6 caps at once but from browsing this thread it looks like ppl are splitting dose so what’s the recommendation on how many pills and when?
2. Ok to stack with Kings Blood?
2 best options imo:
Split 3 caps with two biggest meals daily
OR
2 caps with 3 largest meals daily

I prefer the 2 caps 3x daily protocol.

And yes, you definitely can stack this with KingsBlood

Bolex

Awards
2 best options imo:
OR

Doing this stack at the moment in PCT and I, m super shredded despite I, m eating like a pig

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing this stack at the moment in PCT and I, m super shredded despite I, m eating like a pig
I got 2 more weeks of my clomid pct and I’m gonna jump on the Kings Blood once the clomid is done and I’m debating adding king slayer too. I’m probably gonna...does improve digestion noticeably? I constantly feel like I never “empty”

Bolex

Awards
I got 2 more weeks of my clomid pct and I’m gonna jump on the Kings Blood once the clomid is done and I’m debating adding king slayer too. I’m probably gonna...does improve digestion noticeably? I constantly feel like I never “empty”
Yes it helps with digestion but because so you will be hungry all the time

Bolex

Awards
Eat right!!!! And run away from the kitchen when you can't eat more calories...
Pump and vascularity is amazing too

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you had to chose Massacre or Slayer to run with kings Blood which would it be?

Bolex

Awards
Sorry never tried massacre but I tried once a laxogenin supplement from OL and wasn't impressed maybe I am a non responder to laxo who knows.
I'm enjoying KSlayer at the moment with kings blood.
Second KSlayer bottle will be with the new testify version that I never tried...

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 best options imo:
OR

Cosigned!

You can eat like a horse without getting fat,at all...just BIG, if you know what you're doing. Pick your food wisely, give your body PLENTY of what it needs to sustain anabolism. Junk food is a whole different deal guys.

Bolex

Awards
Cosigned!

You can eat like a horse without getting fat,at all...just BIG, if you know what you're doing. Pick your food wisely, give your body PLENTY of what it needs to sustain anabolism. Junk food is a whole different deal guys.
Exactly!!! It's all discipline... Eat the right stuff and stop eating when you've reached your total daily calories. If you've eaten a little too much yesterday cut a little the next day and so on...discipline and focus at what you want to achieve!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could give this a run! Currently finishing up a summer cut and about to start reverse dieting to regain a little strength and size.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cosigned!

is pizza hut deep dish with all the toppings junk food? if it is i'm in trouble, lol!!!

I only splurge once in awhile but I gave in to temptation last night....damn, I was hungry!!!

treos11508

treos11508

Awards
Are any of you guys running KS "emptying" more often? lol I'm about a week in and have noticed that and the pump. I'm not using it for a bulk, though. Trying to maintain as much muscle as possible during a cut.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are any of you guys running KS "emptying" more often? lol I'm about a week in and have noticed that and the pump. I'm not using it for a bulk, though. Trying to maintain as much muscle as possible during a cut.
Yes, I noticed that on the very first day I took my full dose when I had 3 bowel movements within about 7 hrs. The Gentian increases GI motility/emptying.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Common for people to get backed up when bulking. KS fixes that plus a not so insignificant MOA...nutrient uptake.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I noticed that on the very first day I took my full dose when I had 3 bowel movements within about 7 hrs. The Gentian increases GI motility/emptying.
Same goes for Ghrelin and its mimetics.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Question

What’s the better stack for bulking

Test1fy with Massacr3

Or

K1ngslayer with Massacr3?

Thank you

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question

What’s the better stack for bulking

Test1fy with Massacr3

Or

K1ngslayer with Massacr3?

Thank you
Fairly close race but KS+Massacre gets my vote. Mainly because the appetite increasing effects are so significant. I’m only about 2 weeks into my first KS run so I can’t speak yet about any other effects than the appetite and muscle fullness. Plus the enhanced protein synthesis from the Laxogenin in Massacre will be very synergistic with increased calorie intake. KS is gonna be great for bulking IMO.

Reactions: GNO
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18