Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
Another appetite increasing herb that can be used is Siberian Ginseng. That makes me want to eat everything in the fridge.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's everyone's run going so far?
There're a few logs ATM. Early feedback shows the expected increased appetite/improved digestion, muscle fullness, enhanced endurance and strength. Some reports of better sleep too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There're a few logs ATM. Early feedback shows the expected increased appetite/improved digestion, muscle fullness, enhanced endurance and strength. Some reports of better sleep too.

getting close to end of 1st bottle[1 month]. getting all of the above and yes, sleep has been very good!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K1NGSLAYER is now on sale at Suppremacy for 20% off. This also includes 20% off the entire OL line. No code necessary. Just add items to cart to view sale price. 39.99 is hot price for this!!!

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
K1NGSLAYER is now on sale at Suppremacy for 20% off. This also includes 20% off the entire OL line. No code necessary. Just add items to cart to view sale price. 39.99 is hot price for this!!!
Any code for free shipping or an extra 10% off with a $150+ order or anything?

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I've been running k1ngslayer for a few weeks now. Can't believe the muscle fullness. I'm in a significant caloric deficit, and had been looking pretty flat, even on ep1logue. Now feeling pretty full and pumped throughout the day, even on no carb and low calorie days. Only downside (for cutting) is the appetite increase is noticeable. Planning on a 12 week run.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been running k1ngslayer for a few weeks now. Can't believe the muscle fullness. I'm in a significant caloric deficit, and had been looking pretty flat, even on ep1logue. Now feeling pretty full and pumped throughout the day, even on no carb and low calorie days. Only downside (for cutting) is the appetite increase is noticeable. Planning on a 12 week run.
Excellent, thanks for your valuable feedback sir.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How much of a deficit are you in? Is the appetite increase controllable? I have two bottles that I plan on running in the fall.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
How much of a deficit are you in? Is the appetite increase controllable? I have two bottles that I plan on running in the fall.
I’m in my 3rd week and for me I’ve been able to keep it in check for the most part. Without a doubt there is an increase though.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
1000kcal deficit. Appetite increase is noticeable, but definitely controllable. The fullness and killer pump is well worth it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1000kcal deficit. Appetite increase is noticeable, but definitely controllable. The fullness and killer pump is well worth it.
YES!!!

I can't even imagine being in a deficit on this stuff...i'm in a surplus and muscle fullness/pump is outstanding!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to use it in a caloric surplus....or even maintenance
I truly believe you will find a surplus much more enjoyable than deficit!!!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Impressive, to say the least...generally I look flat and pinched as HELL on such a large deficit!

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Impressive, to say the least...generally I look flat and pinched as HELL on such a large deficit!
I definitely was prior to starting k1ngslayer. Definitely a noticeable change since then. Full disclosure, I am still taking ep1logue. Loving the combo.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I definitely was prior to starting k1ngslayer. Definitely a noticeable change since then. Full disclosure, I am still taking ep1logue. Loving the combo.
Was thinking of doing this combo at maintenance or slightly above!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I stated my KS journey on July 5th at the start of PCT, but have not really said too much since.
There are mainly 2 reasons. I started messing around with other products in the meantime, and I was trying to gain a sense of what those had to offer as well. This meant that some days I have not even taken any KS. While on other days, I had full servings. Sometimes half! It’s my nature to make things complicated :) It wasn’t entirely on purpose though.

Having said that, I have still gotten a sense of what this has to offer...and this KME extract is legit!
In comparison to ORIG1N, the pumps are on a much different level, appetite increase is also more profound, as well as sleep benefits. 2 KS before bed with a dose of AMNES1A leads to a long night of rest! Assuming you don’t wake up in the middle of the night with the munchies. I have only had diarrhea type episodes once or twice post dosage of KS. Not too problematic, and it has not been a deterrent thus far.

The only negative thing for me thus far is some lethargy. My initial post indicated an increase in energy, much like ORIG1N. Unfortunately, this has not remained true ever since that time. My first dose in the morning, preceded by stims and followed by a protein shake and some peanut butter and toast, has often sent me back to bed. Increased HGH??
Bottom line, it seems that I do miss the Robuvit for the energy benefits.

I can’t attribute any strength gains to this yet, but I have obviously been quite sporadic with my dosing. Maybe I will be able to iron things out in the near future, or revisit after PCT....who knows. Either way, I just wanted to share my thoughts and explain my lack of feedback.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I searched the thread for k1ngsblood and couldn't find anything, but was just wondering if its ok to run this for 2 months after 2 months of taking k1ngsblood? Will there be diminishing returns?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I searched the thread for k1ngsblood and couldn't find anything, but was just wondering if its ok to run this for 2 months after 2 months of taking k1ngsblood? Will there be diminishing returns?
Absolutely you can.

Not at all. I would think KB provided you a solid base upon which to build further with KS.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this increases gastric motility? That’s a concern with me already dealing with Ulcerative colitis.
Dude look into cbd products then. It’s life changing for autoimmune and inflammatory disorders. We’ll be reviewing some soon at modernathletichealth.com

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely you can.

Not at all. I would think KB provided you a solid base upon which to build further with KS.
Nice, what if I stacked it with Massacr3? Would those go well together? (k1ngslayer and massacr3)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice, what if I stacked it with Massacr3? Would those go well together? (k1ngslayer and massacr3)
yes, I think they would go well together...just my opinion.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Dude look into cbd products then. It’s life changing for autoimmune and inflammatory disorders. We’ll be reviewing some soon at modernathletichealth.com
Been on 40-100 mg daily for 2 years

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started that stack this week and muscle fullness and hunger increase is already noticeable for me

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm really looking forward to giving this a whirl. Vector really did nothing for me besides make me feel woozy, and I lost a bit of size if anything while running it, but from what I'm reading, I'm liking the look of K1ngs Slayer. OL's never let me down yet.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’ve never taken a bad OL product. I’m a few days into k1ngs slayer and massacr3 and feeling pretty good. Excited for this 2 month run. I also got amnes1a in the stack.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are you off the K1ngs Blood now? I'm running KB again at the moment (into month one) and I was thinking of stacking KB with KS and Massacr3. The latter two added once I get paid at the end of t'month...

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I’ve never taken a bad OL product. I’m a few days into k1ngs slayer and massacr3 and feeling pretty good. Excited for this 2 month run. I also got amnes1a in the stack.
I’m on that stack as well. Only going on my 2nd week and notice an increase in muscle fullness and appetite

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you off the K1ngs Blood now? I'm running KB again at the moment (into month one) and I was thinking of stacking KB with KS and Massacr3. The latter two added once I get paid at the end of t'month...
There was like a 2-3 day overlap where I was on all 3 before my k1ngs blood ran out. I was going to wait for k1ngs blood to finish but couldn't wait and just stacked all 3 lol. I don't see why you couldn't just run all 3. They are designed to do different things so I don't think there will be any diminishing returns.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m on that stack as well. Only going on my 2nd week and notice an increase in muscle fullness and appetite
Nice. Biggest thing I notice right now is endurance at the gym (probably the massacr3?). I can go longer than before and I also recover from hard training faster than normal. I also am loving the amnes1a. I haven't taken it on an empty stomach as it recommends because I eat before bed, but I still feel the drowsiness and get deep sleep with it.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Biggest thing I notice right now is endurance at the gym (probably the massacr3?). I can go longer than before and I also recover from hard training faster than normal. I also am loving the amnes1a. I haven't taken it on an empty stomach as it recommends because I eat before bed, but I still feel the drowsiness and get deep sleep with it.
I didn’t really take Amnes1a on an empty stomach either and still noticed the benefits. I only stopped because I’m on K1ngslayer which also helps you get deep, restful sleep

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone have any links to some KingSlayer logs? I ran epilogue and massacre last spring and really enjoyed it. Thinning about giving KingSlayer a go.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just finished 2 bottles with massacre. Loved it

How long of a break should I take before I go back on kingslayer?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished 2 bottles with massacre. Loved it

How long of a break should I take before I go back on kingslayer?
A four weeks break is definitely enough. You can stretch the run to 12 weeks tho.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18