Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I should be receiving this tonight, but I won’t be working out for 4 or 5 days; should I go ahead and start taking it now anyway?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I should be receiving this tonight, but I won’t be working out for 4 or 5 days; should I go ahead and start taking it now anyway?
I would hold out, but not sure it would make too much of a difference

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m actually pretty excited to try this. An anabolic based on GH. Will be my first natty anabolic from Olympus Labs.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
oooh I just found a bottle of Orig1n I lost for a few months haha, maybe I should start that now then swap over to k1ngslayer when it arrives (should be 7-10 days, damn international shipping) then finish it off at the end of my 8 week kingslayer run

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oooh I just found a bottle of Orig1n I lost for a few months haha, maybe I should start that now then swap over to k1ngslayer when it arrives (should be 7-10 days, damn international shipping) then finish it off at the end of my 8 week kingslayer run
A simple "why not" to both of you :banana:

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming from Or1gin its quite a big change regarding to dosing, both size and timing. Ive gotten så used to popping one 10-20 minutes before my 3 biggest meals. But now we are to take 6 with the biggest meal of the day? Should we take it 10-20 minutes before eating or doesnt it matter much?

Also when taking it once a day will the effect on digestion and nutritent uptake change any?

I take Assass1nate year round now so i dont think i really need more GDAish help, but like i said ive just gotten used to taking Or1gin split up (think I must be on my 5 bottle now) :)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming from Or1gin its quite a big change regarding to dosing, both size and timing. Ive gotten så used to popping one 10-20 minutes before my 3 biggest meals. But now we are to take 6 with the biggest meal of the day? Should we take it 10-20 minutes before eating or doesnt it matter much?

Also when taking it once a day will the effect on digestion and nutritent uptake change any?

I take Assass1nate year round now so i dont think i really need more GDAish help, but like i said ive just gotten used to taking Or1gin split up (think I must be on my 5 bottle now) :)
You can still split the daily six capsules into 2 or 3 servings, taken 10-20' before meals (this is actually what I do). When using Assass1nate, you don't need any other GDA.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Ordered on May 29, 2018, 8:43:44 AM, mine should be arriving today. Ordered to VA. Awesome shipping SSS!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's another sale everyone, in Stack3d latest insider email there is a BOGO 50% for K1ng Slayer. Comes out to the same price if buying two as the previous deal!

Code: StrongStack3d
Thanks,
just saw the Stack3D email myself too.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would this work synergistically with Mk677?
Given K1ngs Slayer MOA's including enhancing Ghrelin Receptor signalling (the key target of ghrelin receptor/growth hormone secretagogues) I imagine combining the two will prove very beneficial in increasing GH --> IGF-1 levels ;)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve read some conflicting info on gentian root. I’ve seen recommendations against it if one has blood pressure issues but also that it’s been used for blood pressure. Any insight on this or a concern?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve read some conflicting info on gentian root. I’ve seen recommendations against it if one has blood pressure issues but also that it’s been used for blood pressure. Any insight on this or a concern?
xtyler Jebrook

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gentian root has a possibility of helping lower blood pressure. Therefore, it would interact with any antihypertensive drugs. If on said drugs, one should consult their physician before using Gentian supplements to be safe. xtyler would have better insight on how our particular extract affects blood pressure. I won’t be trying my K1ngslayer for a few weeks yet.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A possible mechanism (ancillary effect besides the stimulation of gastric juice release) by which bitter tastants like Gentian positively influence digestion is altering gastric-phase postprandial haemodynamics and supporting postprandial hyperaemia.
Simply drinking water elicits a pressor effect during the gastric-phase of digestion due to increased cardiac contraction force. The addition of bitter tastants to water elicits an additional and parallel pressor effect ; yet the extent of the post-prandial blood pressure increases are not clinically relevant.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies. Has anyone started this yet?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the replies. Has anyone started this yet?
Good question? Surprised there are no initial impressions yet.
I am still waiting to receive mine. Orders from Strong always take a bit longer than usual to get to me than from other companies. It must be because I am on the opposite end of the country from them here in Maine.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got my two bottles today.
I do believe I will be saving it for PCT though. I have had good luck using ORIG1N for that purpose in the past.

Consequently, there won’t be any initial reports from me until August or so..
I have been know to change things up though so who knows.;)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
curious if you will gain 10lbs within 1 week just like with some other recently released natural anabolics

(ps.: increase your cal instantly about 1000+ to take advantage of the monstrous mass building effect and i swear - your weight goes up quick af)
lol
I’m running keto for a while and have to stop presses and vertical pulling for shoulder impingement physical therapy so I’m really hoping this helps me retain muscle while shedding fat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A possible mechanism (ancillary effect besides the stimulation of gastric juice release) by which bitter tastants like Gentian positively influence digestion is altering gastric-phase postprandial haemodynamics and supporting postprandial hyperaemia.
Simply drinking water elicits a pressor effect during the gastric-phase of digestion due to increased cardiac contraction force. The addition of bitter tastants to water elicits an additional and parallel pressor effect ; yet the extent of the post-prandial blood pressure increases are not clinically relevant.
one more time...in English, please, lol!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
curious if you will gain 10lbs within 1 week just like with some other recently released natural anabolics

(ps.: increase your cal instantly about 1000+ to take advantage of the monstrous mass building effect and i swear - your weight goes up quick af)
I have to admit this made me laugh....:toofunny:

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established

So you’re saying if I eat in a 1000+ cal surplus my weight will shoot up quick af? Perplexing...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For the record, I’m taking 2 caps with each meal (3) per day. Does it have to be taken with food or before fine as well?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if you cant eat for about an hour..still ok to take at that time? (Ive been on for 4 days now...really liking it so far).
Not the end of the world...take with a glass of water and you’re fine.

What you like about it so far?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My shipment arrived =) Shoulder is getting better with each day. Probably 2 months till 100%. Then I'll jump on and within a week, I'll gain 10 lbs of natty mass.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Not the end of the world...take with a glass of water and you’re fine.

What you like about it so far?
After just a few days I noticed the increase in appetite so I already know its doing something. :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
K1ngSlayer is now available in Europe at Power. Im still waiting for my 2 bottle from SSS, but its good to know that there now is a distributor on this side of the ocean that has it in stock.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
K1ngSlayer is now available in Europe at Power. Im still waiting for my 2 bottle from SSS, but its good to know that there now is a distributor on this side of the ocean that has it in stock.
Yeah pretty cool to have it in EU and I order alot from Power but the price tag... Nah I'd rather wait 2-3 weeks shipping time and order from US.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah pretty cool to have it in EU and I order alot from Power but the price tag... Nah I'd rather wait 2-3 weeks shipping time and order from US.
Its my first time trying to order from overseas so ill have to see if the shipping + eventual customs and taxes makes it profitable.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seeing very few OL products on ama zon ...just curious why lately

DarthGainer

Awards
Would ks work alongside gh peptides, I mean would it be pointless or work well together. I only use 1 dose of mod/IPAM for anti ageing effects pre bed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18