Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
i dont mind what this guy thinks. he is hating the whole time.

but can i have an answer please? im interested in the biological point, how they will combine if used together, especially because there are some similarities in the effects, right?

it would be double the price per month compared to each product on its own, so it would be very expensive. but i think there is nothing that would speak against it except the price?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

i dont mind what this guy thinks. he is hating the whole time.

but can i have an answer please? im interested in the biological point, how they will combine if used together, especially because there are some similarities in the effects, right?

it would be double the price per month compared to each product on its own, so it would be very expensive. but i think there is nothing that would speak against it except the price?
Absolutely the should stack fantastic together, enhanced GH levels and in turn IGF-1 levels and signalling, combined with the the KMT effects as previously discussed, would be complimented through AR intereaction of UroB!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eta?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been on Or1gin for the last 2 weeks and my Ghrelin is out of whack. I just wasn't able to eat as much (being summer in India) for my lean bulk (my bulking/cutting cycle is reverse. Which is stupid). After week 1, hunger has really increased. Now, my wife has started complaining that I eat every 1hr (which is not true). But, I have started to enjoy eating once again and no bloat.

I have 2 months supply of Or1gin. I was thinking about stopping at 1 bottle and using the other one may be during winter.

My question is; what should I expect, other than hunger, if I continue and crack open the 2nd bottle?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been on Or1gin for the last 2 weeks and my Ghrelin is out of whack. I just wasn't able to eat as much (being summer in India) for my lean bulk (my bulking/cutting cycle is reverse. Which is stupid). After week 1, hunger has really increased. Now, my wife has started complaining that I eat every 1hr (which is not true). But, I have started to enjoy eating once again and no bloat.

I have 2 months supply of Or1gin. I was thinking about stopping at 1 bottle and using the other one may be during winter.

My question is; what should I expect, other than hunger, if I continue and crack open the 2nd bottle?
Use the second bottle, then you will also get the full benefits of robuvit, really shine after 6 weeks.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use the second bottle, then you will also get the full benefits of robuvit, really shine after 6 weeks.
What has been your experience with it? I am trying to gauge what else can I expect. It's a good addition to bulking for people with trouble eating a lot.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What has been your experience with it? I am trying to gauge what else can I expect. It's a good addition to bulking for people with trouble eating a lot.
I find my general energy levels and mood get a nice boost after a few weeks and recovery really accelerates after 6 weeks when testing Robuvit solo. Orig1n as a whole makes me never feel full from eating, increases my muscle fullness and also improves my sleep on top of the robuvit solo effects.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I find my general energy levels and mood get a nice boost after a few weeks and recovery really accelerates after 6 weeks when testing Robuvit solo. Orig1n as a whole makes me never feel full from eating, increases my muscle fullness and also improves my sleep on top of the robuvit solo effects.
Mood boost, I think, Yes. Haven't noticed any difference in energy levels though. Better recovery would be great! My workouts have jumped up a notch since last month and I still feel a little sore generally even after couple days of the workout. Agree to NO BLOAT! I was eating 75% of what I am eating now and had bad bloating before starting Or1gin.

Thanks for the feedback.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mood boost, I think, Yes. Haven't noticed any difference in energy levels though. Better recovery would be great! My workouts have jumped up a notch since last month and I still feel a little sore generally even after couple days of the workout. Agree to NO BLOAT! I was eating 75% of what I am eating now and had bad bloating before starting Or1gin.

Thanks for the feedback.
that sounds like fantastic results, why would you even think of not opening 2nd bottle?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the feedback.
I am red meat lover and usualy eating much red meat gives me upset stomach and full of gas(its hard for digestion)
But with Or1gin,I swear even more than 2lbs red meat daily, my stomach was flat and no gas at all ! I felt like a walking black hole :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am red meat lover and usualy eating much red meat gives me upset stomach and full of gas(its hard for digestion)
But with Or1gin,I swear even more than 2lbs red meat daily, my stomach was flat and no gas at all ! I felt like a walking black hole :)
Same here! Donuts and pizza all day long and my pot belly stayed the same and didn’t get any bigger. Once I painted on abs it was game over.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same here! Donuts and pizza all day long and my pot belly stayed the same and didn’t get any bigger. Once I painted on abs it was game over.
lol

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that sounds like fantastic results, why would you even think of not opening 2nd bottle?
It’s summer here and I am lean bulking (which is stupid, I know). It’s all in reverse order for me. I wanted to keep 1 for a true bulk in winter. Eat like a monster and still feel light.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eating and assimilating are far from being the same process ;)

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
faaaaawk yeeeees baby! cant wait for this one to drop

i was a huge fan of orig1n

the hype is real

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
faaaaawk yeeeees baby! cant wait for this one to drop

i was a huge fan of orig1n

the hype is real
Same, and I just recently finished up my last bottle of Orig1n, so this will be dropping right in time for me.

Get your grocery budget ready, guys!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im enjoying Or1gin, almost done with 3 bottles and got 2 more bottles on the way. Its a difficult product to really nail down what its doing, but recovery feels like its up and i do feel fuller, but thats such a subjective things its hard to quantify. I should be good now untill K1ngslayer drops and be able to gauge what if any difference i feel between them.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost that time!!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

What is this? Is this similar to massacr3 and epilogue?
K1NGSLAYER is a part of our natural anabolics category, however offers different effects and works via unique mechanisms to that of EP1 and MASS.

It's anabolic effects are mediated through through stimulating Ghrelin release, enhancing Ghrelin receptor signalling ---> stimulates Growth Hormone release from the pituitary ----> increases IGF-1 levels. Combined with KMT which up-regulates expression of a host of genes related to increasing Muscle Protein synthesis while simultaneously down-regulating gene expression leading to muscle protein breakdown (Atrogin-1 etc). This is like a 1+1 = 3 for increasing skeletal muscle growth.

On top of that the formula contains gentian root extract which boosts nutrient digestion and uptake while also stimulating ghrelin release.

Absolute powerhouse for gains and muscle sparing on a cut!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
K1NGSLAYER is a part of our natural anabolics category, however offers different effect and works via unique different mechanisms to that of EP1 and MASS.

It's anabolic effects are mediated through through stimulating Ghrelin release, enhancing Ghrelin receptor signalling ---> stimulates Growth Hormone release from the pituitary ----> increases IGF-1 levels. Combined with KMT which up-regulates expression of a host of genes related to increasing Muscle Protein synthesis while simultaneously down-regulating gene expression leading to muscle protein breakdown (Atrogin-1 etc). This is like a 1+1 = 3 for increasing skeletal muscle growth.

On top of that the formula contains gentian root extract which boosts nutrient digestion and uptake while also stimulating ghrelin release.

Absolute powerhouse for gains and muscle sparing on a cut!
I'd also like to add that there's zero overlap with King Slayer + Ep1logue/massacr3.

They all work great as standalone products, but you can certainly stack KS and Ep1 or Massacr3 and get an amazing synergy.

When it comes to NHAs (Non Hormonal Anabolics), it just really can't get any better than this.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heads up guys. Info on the initial release should be dropping on stacked by tomorrow. Keep you eyes open for details. This is gonna be a powerhouse natty anabolic.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can’t wait for this as I just started my cut with Ep1logue. Going to run this for 2-3 months for sure

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Only Strong Supplement Shop? Is it not going to be available on your website?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stack3d said they would be having a special deal on their website if you sign up for their emails.

Can any of the OL reps confirm if those of us who are part of the special group will receive this email too?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack3d said they would be having a special deal on their website if you sign up for their emails.

Can any of the OL reps confirm if those of us who are part of the special group will receive this email too?
We don’t have anything to do with stacked emails. If you signed up at their site then you should receive an email from them. But the 30% off stacked discount cannot be used if you’re a part of the insider group.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18