Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

JaySlayer

Awards
Would k1ngslayer and ep1ogue work great while on a bulk?

JaySlayer

Awards
Would k1ngslayer & ep1logue work great while on a bulk?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would k1ngslayer and ep1ogue work great while on a bulk?
Yeah, absolutely. K1ngslayer will help with appetite, digestion, and muscle hypertrophy, and Ep1logue will help with strength and hypertrophy, all of which are beneficial when bulking. Those two should stack just fine too.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on a KS, Ep1logue and Assas1nate stack for a cut??

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Braver than I am to cut on KS lol. I'm pretty excited to use it to get myself to eat more though, I'm on my last bottle of Orig1n right now.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like VO2Maxima mentioned, the appetite increase on KingSlayer will be very significant. That would be the only possible negative from using it while on calorie restriction:head:

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my last bottle of Or1gin I expect grocery bills to go down in $ until K1ngslayer comes out. My bank account will thank me but my gains will be sad.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Can't speak directly to kingslayer, but I ran orig1n during my last cut with very good results. Intend to run Kingslayer, assassinate and super shred for cutting this spring, then ep1logue, Kingslayer and assassinate for the summer.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Just put in an order for test1fy since i’m about end massacr3 next week and no news of k1ngslayer getting released. Also through in 3 more bottles of assass1nate and a brojug

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like VO2Maxima mentioned, the appetite increase on KingSlayer will be very significant. That would be the only possible negative from using it while on calorie restriction:head:
Yea I’m actually leaning towards leaving KS for my bulk. My cutting stack is going to be Ep1logue, Assas1nate and K1ngs Blood

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my last bottle of Or1gin I expect grocery bills to go down in $ until K1ngslayer comes out. My bank account will thank me but my gains will be sad.
More food, and more food turning into muscle. I wish everything in life was this easy.

Can't speak directly to kingslayer, but I ran orig1n during my last cut with very good results. Intend to run Kingslayer, assassinate and super shred for cutting this spring, then ep1logue, Kingslayer and assassinate for the summer.
If you liked Or1gin (and I'd say you did) you're going to LOVE K1ngSlayer. Overall plan looks great.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im liking Or1gin alot, probably gonna have to stock up some more if we dont get a release date for K1ngslayer soon. Ive been using Or1gin both on my mini-cuts and mini-bulks and its been working great. I dont get the hunger increase from it though, so surplus or defeceit doesnt seem to matter.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Im liking Or1gin alot, probably gonna have to stock up some more if we dont get a release date for K1ngslayer soon. Ive been using Or1gin both on my mini-cuts and mini-bulks and its been working great. I dont get the hunger increase from it though, so surplus or defeceit doesnt seem to matter.
How did it affect your cuts?

josun

Awards
  • Established
Just put in an order for test1fy since i’m about end massacr3 next week and no news of k1ngslayer getting released. Also through in 3 more bottles of assass1nate and a brojug
Where you ordering from? I can't find any good deal's

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Must be getting close to kingslayer being ready for purchase?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
release it sooooon, i will try it in around 16 weeks, ive got Major gains and vector to get through haha

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
i really love orig1n and still have a bottle and a half. looking forward for this one
but i wonder why you left out robuvit since, in my opinion, it was one of the key elements of orig1n.
price point would be too high i guess? will there be robuvit in your essential series?
Robuvit has a host of studes/research behind it and i believe it is a very useful supp..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i really love orig1n and still have a bottle and a half. looking forward for this one
but i wonder why you left out robuvit since, in my opinion, it was one of the key elements of orig1n.
price point would be too high i guess? will there be robuvit in your essential series?
Robuvit has a host of studes/research behind it and i believe it is a very useful supp..
Robuvit was replaced by the KM extract which we feel will work better. Both support ribosome biogenisis amongst a host of other things but inclusion of both would make the product too expensive for what most supp users are willing to spend. Origin was awesome but KingSlayer will be a definite upgrade.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Robuvit was replaced by the KM extract which we feel will work better. Both support ribosome biogenisis amongst a host of other things but inclusion of both would make the product too expensive for what most supp users are willing to spend. Origin was awesome but KingSlayer will be a definite upgrade.
Yah all good points.

Fact is Robuvit seems to work over a much longer period of time and is a very subtle effect in the grand scheme for most of us (seems to be much more potent in unhealthy populations). On the other hand KMT displays pronounced effects very quickly. Its ability to Enhance gene expression for anabolic pathways while simultaneously inhibiting gene expression of catabolic pathways (ubiquitin-proteasome) gives a 1+1 = 3 effect in enhancing skeletal muscle growth.

While we haven't been unrelenting in ramming bs marketing down everyone's throats on the daily, this truly is a mater piece of a product and everyone will find out soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah all good points.

Fact is Robuvit seems to work over a much longer period of time and is a very subtle effect in the grand scheme for most of us (seems to be much more potent in unhealthy populations). On the other hand KMT displays pronounced effects very quickly. Its ability to Enhance gene expression for anabolic pathways while simultaneously inhibiting gene expression of catabolic pathways (ubiquitin-proteasome) gives a 1+1 = 3 effect in enhancing skeletal muscle growth.

While we haven't been unrelenting in ramming bs marketing down everyone's throats on the daily, this truly is a mater piece of a product and everyone will find out soon.
good info....i'm still waiting to try ep1logue, lol!!!

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Yah all good points.

hi noaddedhmomes,
i would not consider myself unhealthy, great bloodwork etc.
and i def feel benefits from robuvit (i guess its from robuvit in origin)
mainly improved sleep - i need less sleep to feel refreshed..and this is huge for me

josun

Awards
  • Established
hi noaddedhmomes,
mainly improved sleep - i need less sleep to feel refreshed..and this is huge for me
Same for me, but by the third bottle is where I did felt all the benefits

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hi noaddedhmomes,
I wasn't clear, I was talking in respect to increases in skeletal muscle gains. Robuvit is amazing for general well being feeling and energy. Especially after about 3-4 weeks.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

hi noaddedhmomes,
Double

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

hi noaddedhmomes,
Triple

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah all good points.

On a side note, just in case someone is wondering...total cost of ingredients is now even higher than before, and this was already far from a cheap supplement to produce.
We brought RobuVit to the bodybuilding community (only the anti-aging fanatics were initially interested in it) but once we found an even better option for most users goals, we had NOT to second guess it.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Its ability to Enhance gene expression for anabolic pathways while simultaneously inhibiting gene expression of catabolic pathways (ubiquitin-proteasome) gives a 1+1 = 3 effect in enhancing skeletal muscle growth.
so it works similar as UroB, at least in regards of the ubiquitin-proteasome? will this be an additional effect if one combines ep1logue/massacr3 with KS/is it generally worth the money to combine these two products? or is it better to run one for 12 weeks and then the other one for also 12 weeks for example, cost-benefit-ratio wise?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO. Also don't type with your mouth full so you don't choke to death.

....Nevermind, it's ok.
Cause we have been pushing people to stack the two on sooooooo many occasions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18