Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, it is 2g of the whole plant extract from a korean sourced mistletoe (no an easy thing to source) and extracted in the same process as the referenced study.
Korea IS a pain in the ass.
Thanks for the info.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this looks like it will be an impressive product.

excited to give this a run when it drops.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Unfortunately sourcing the highest quality Korean Mistletoe Extract takes time. We will not rush that process if it means sacrificing quality.

We can run a pre-sale in 2H of March if that is preferred over opening sales when bottles arrive at the warehouse?
Ide definitely take a pre-sale! 2H is 2nd half??

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason that OL doesn’t also mention in the original post above that Korean Mistletoe Extract can increase testosterone based upon a study published in the Asian Journal of Medical Sciences in 2014?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason that OL doesn’t also mention in the original post above that Korean Mistletoe Extract can increase testosterone based upon a study published in the Asian Journal of Medical Sciences in 2014?
You mean the study on female rats?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Good point! A study focusing on the hormonal effects of an extract, but using female rats, would seem inherently flawed because of the hormonal fluctuations in female rats.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good point! A study focusing on the hormonal effects of an extract, but using female rats, would seem inherently flawed because of the hormonal fluctuations in female rats.
I guess I should have read more than the study’s abstract. I see why they used female rats. The study was in the context of fertility and reproductive health.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I happen to identify as a trans female rat. I am liberally offended by your judgements;)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^is that a real rat?! That’s hilarious and sick at the same damn time!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You stalkin while I’m ‘mirrin, bro!?! This offends me as well:rofl: Thanks for catching my good side tho.
Somebody is sensitive...you need some cuddles?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Waiting to put my order like
View attachment 160862
Worth the wait man, i believe it isnt too long to go. Everyone is going to love how well the digestion, ghrelin stimulatory/ receptor agonist and KMT (full studied dose, extracted with the same process as Juseong Jeong, Choon-Ho Park and Jong-Bae Kim used in their studies)

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Worth the wait man, i believe it isnt too long to go. Everyone is going to love how well the digestion, ghrelin stimulatory/ receptor agonist and KMT (full studied dose, extracted with the same process as Juseong Jeong, Choon-Ho Park and Jong-Bae Kim used in their studies)
I was originally planning on starting this April 1st for my cut. Think we will be getting it after? Also, Kind of nervous about the appetite increase during a cut.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was originally planning on starting this April 1st for my cut. Think we will be getting it after? Also, Kind of nervous about the appetite increase during a cut.
Just stick with low density calorie foods. You'll enjoy its effects on fullness and lean mass without feeling starved ;)

GrowthFiend

Awards
Memes are on point over here lol

So when is kingslayer coming out approx?

CDale

CDale

Awards
What's going on with OL? Feel like we haven't heard from you guys in a bit.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K1ngSlayer is still next up. Just waiting out the manufacturing process. I believe end of March/beginning of April was the last ETA.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh we’re still here and not going anywhere anytime soon. K1ngslayer next up and then much more

Reactions: GNO

josun

Awards
  • Established
Would it be a waste to run on a cut? And what about stacking it with assassinate?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it be a waste to run on a cut? And what about stacking it with assassinate?
Not a waste at all as long as you can control your appetite. It will increase muscle fullness and aid in recovery, both of which are adversely effected on a cut cycle. And stacking KingSlayer with Assassinate is fine.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Not a waste at all as long as you can control your appetite. It will increase muscle fullness and aid in recovery, both of which are adversely effected on a cut cycle. And stacking KingSlayer with Assassinate is fine.
What would ur doseing protocol look like?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would ur doseing protocol look like?
I would dose KS most likely before bed and first thing in the AM. I haven’t used it yet so that may or may not be the optimum protocol. We shall see once it is released. And I like two take Assassinate before my two largest meals, which is lunch and dinner for me.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assass1nate can be stacked with anything and everything. I consider it a staple in any scenario also.

KingSlayer would be great on a cut. Helps tremendously with lean mass retention on a deficit.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assass1nate can be stacked with anything and everything. I consider it a staple in any scenario also.

KingSlayer would be great on a cut. Helps tremendously with lean mass retention on a deficit.
If I did Or1gin or Kingslayer on a cut, I would kill someone :D (hungry as Fuak)

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Ran or1gin last summer during a cut and loved it. Maintained strength and muscle fullness much better than without it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18