Power and Size: Inarius Returns

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Inarius how's dem aesthetic with that kind of strength?
Meh they are ok. I'm not a huge fat guy but im not an underwear model or a bodybuilder either. I posted a pic at the beginning of this log. Ill try to post an updated one soon.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
That's huge man. Nice work in the PR.

You saying us bodybuilders are just underwear models, now?!?!? I guess you have a point hahah
Haha no im saying that i am neither. I have tons of respect for bodybuilders and what they do.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work Broham! I love that song too one of my favorites for heavy sets or widow makers on squats.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Bench Night!

Flat Bench
230 x5
260 x3
290 x5 Post Injury PR. My best ever is 300 for 5. Coming back!

Incline BB Bench
135 x10 3 sets

Lat Pull down
4 sets of 10

One Arm Hammer Strength rows
4 sets of 8

Cable Flies
2 sets of 15

Rope Pushdowns
5 sets of 10

Change of pace for the music today...
Little bit of underground rap from a few years ago...

[video=youtube;cs-KZti8W2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs-KZti8W2g[/video]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking 3D big man! Front to back dimensions getting thick.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Looking 3D big man! Front to back dimensions getting thick.
Thanks man.

Deadlifts tonight. Thinking about jumping the weight up a little and pull around 450 for some reps. Last week I upped the weight by 20 lbs and pulled a new pr. Depending on how I feel tonight, i might try it again.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you lost some weight man. Lookn leaner!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Inaurius! Seeing you recovering well from your shoulder gives me some hope I won't be too far off from it myself.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Inaurius! Seeing you recovering well from your shoulder gives me some hope I won't be too far off from it myself.
Thanks man. Are you on any joint products?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Getting hit with a snow storm right now so i hit the gym for a quick pr and then went home. Update coming.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Hit the gym quick tonight...

Got my first servings of my new MST supps for this workout. I'll be posting up a new log to detail their use...

Worked up to a 440 deadlift for 5 reps...

5 sets of hamstring curls

and then I bailed because the roads were getting nasty. Supposed to get 5 inches of snow here tonight.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit the gym quick tonight...

Got my first servings of my new MST supps for this workout. I'll be posting up a new log to detail their use...

Worked up to a 440 deadlift for 5 reps...

5 sets of hamstring curls

and then I bailed because the roads were getting nasty. Supposed to get 5 inches of snow here tonight.
What's the scoop on the new MST stuff? Stay safe brother

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
What's the scoop on the new MST stuff? Stay safe brother

Thanks man. To be honest, I can't even give any more feed back right now other than how they taste because my workout was so short. It was less than 45 minutes. I got into the gym and it was pouring and about 20 minutes into the gym session, it went from rain to sleet so I left and went home. Not supposed to stop until Saturday morning. Fun times! This is one of the many reasons I drive a jeep!

But now to the MST supplements...

The Nan02 : http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/millennium-sport-technologies/cordygen-nano2-140-grams.html
There really wasn't a taste. Mixed up kind of foamy but it was easy to drink down. I thought that it might be bitter or hard to drink because I didnt see any flavor posted on it but in reality it was kind of sweet and pretty tasteless.

Infinit E: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/millennium-sport-technologies/infinit-e-2-lb.html
This tasted kind of like a super watered down snow cone that was a pina coloda or cotton candy flavor. At first it didn't mix up very well but I did put it in first before the water. Noob mistake.

I had no problems drinking either. I'll be making a stand alone log for them when I have some time. Probably tomorrow or this weekend.

Stay safe Ladies and Gents. Hopefully the world won't end tonight... I have shoulders and arms to train yet this week.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. To be honest, I can't even give any more feed back right now other than how they taste because my workout was so short. It was less than 45 minutes. I got into the gym and it was pouring and about 20 minutes into the gym session, it went from rain to sleet so I left and went home. Not supposed to stop until Saturday morning. Fun times! This is one of the many reasons I drive a jeep!

But now to the MST supplements...

The Nan02 : http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/millennium-sport-technologies/cordygen-nano2-140-grams.html
There really wasn't a taste. Mixed up kind of foamy but it was easy to drink down. I thought that it might be bitter or hard to drink because I didnt see any flavor posted on it but in reality it was kind of sweet and pretty tasteless.

Infinit E: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/millennium-sport-technologies/infinit-e-2-lb.html
This tasted kind of like a super watered down snow cone that was a pina coloda or cotton candy flavor. At first it didn't mix up very well but I did put it in first before the water. Noob mistake.

I had no problems drinking either. I'll be making a stand alone log for them when I have some time. Probably tomorrow or this weekend.

Stay safe Ladies and Gents. Hopefully the world won't end tonight... I have shoulders and arms to train yet this week.
Yeah I figured. As my low-carb obsession continues, I'm always looking for intra/post carb products to dabble in.

Thanks brotha man

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey I am taking the Universal Flex packs they seem to be working pretty well. I am going to try the Achilles next time I order supplements though.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Hey I am taking the Universal Flex packs they seem to be working pretty well. I am going to try the Achilles next time I order supplements though.

Cool. I never really had any great experience with the Universal Flex packs. If you can't get your hands on Achilles, I'd definitely recommend some Joint Mechanic by MST.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool. I never really had any great experience with the Universal Flex packs. If you can't get your hands on Achilles, I'd definitely recommend some Joint Mechanic by MST.
Will check that out, I had pretty good results with the Flex pack but only for lubing up a bit not sure that it is doing a lot to help heal. Of course healing right now while keeping my estro low in PCT is not helping matters.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
woops..i subbed the wrong long..

NOW im here! keep up the work

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
woops..i subbed the wrong long..

NOW im here! keep up the work
Haha You're right on both accounts. This is my log when I'm not logging any supps. The MST log is where I'm posting now.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, my MST logs are over so I'll be coming back to post in here. [video=youtube;312Sb-2PovA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=312Sb-2PovA[/video]

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Suicide Silence but I want to punch the singer in the face. I think you may have said that to me once :think:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent band. Even better live.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I love Suicide Silence but I want to punch the singer in the face. I think you may have said that to me once :think:
Ha I did. His voice grew on me though. Too bad they are done now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that is way screamo! I can see that it would grind on you or grow on you though.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that is way screamo! I can see that it would grind on you or grow on you though.
Haha It helps me get through the rough days at work. I saw them in concert a few years ago when they opened for laçuna coil, killswitch engage, and disturbed.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll blast Bury Your Dead when I'm in a **** mood at the gym and imagine stomping on babies and whatnot

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it makes me want to hurt someone, then I'll listen to it. So yes, I'd agree.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Bench Night

Bench
225 x3
255 x3
290 x5

DB presses
80s 5 sets of 10

Lat Pulldown
5 sets of 10

Chest Supported row
4 sets of 8

At this point, I felt sick and called it a day. I'm not sure what the cause was (probably my lunch) but instead of pushing forward and hurling all over, I packed it up and went home.

Music:
[video=youtube;AELbfFNYMz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELbfFNYMz0[/video]

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;trtfyNvS30I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trtfyNvS30I[/video]

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Jealous of your push man.
Thanks. Im trying to get back into the 300s soon. Im afraid that my bench progress might be stalling though.

Im real jealous of your squat. I dont know how you do it. I hope to catch up one of these days.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Pulled 455 for 6 tonight. Big pr for me. Ill post the full workout tomorrow.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice pull man. That's some heavy ****. I think that's what I had my last 5/3/1 pull. Is this your 3s week still?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Nice pull man. That's some heavy ****. I think that's what I had my last 5/3/1 pull. Is this your 3s week still?
Yeah. Im going 3/5/1 like he describes in his powerlifting book.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proud of ya, Tyler!