Phera and Epi log by nycste

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/26 TODAY
Day 12 post cycle therapy
Weighted after workout scale says 209ish. time to eat :p.

-water intake so far.
-sipped water all night as i wokeup a many times to pee and just cuz its hot
-coffee with breakfast and 72oz with my workout
-will have a few other drinks today along with another 72oz water at least
-my pee seems dark andor not to clear often. i dont like this.

SERM(1.5ml) + DTHC(5) during PCT.

Workout 1b DCtraining
-all reps 2/4 seconds negative with 1 second strong positive
-15 breaths inbtw each set

DB INC BENCH
50x20x10x6
-25lb 30s DC stretch

Seated DB Shoulder pressing
25x15x7x7
-upsidedowngrip shoulder DC stretch

Close Grip Smith Bench
135x15x7x6
-25lb tricep DC stretch

Front Pulldowns no swinging no cheating straps on
120x15x6x5
-100lb lat pulldown DC stretch

Tbar Row Machine (prefer corner bb tbar rows)
135x8
-20s bodyweight hanging DC stretch

-wokeup to pee 3/4 times during night while also taking sips of water everytime i wokeup. pee started off somewhat light first time and got darker with each progressive pee
-already downed at least 80+oz today only up 3hours
-wokeup with still slight headache and possible throat felt alittle weird before bed i had 1cup milk serving oatmeal 1 scoop protein with water too

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you taking cycle supprt or lif support or something of that nature that may be making you body discard excess toxins???

a good rule of thumb is 8oz every hour and adjust from there....

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I'd start trying to drink a measured 8oz glass of water every 1/2 hr on the dot, on top of whatever you take in mealtimes.
-suppose i could attempt this but doesnt sound fun ill try something like this

if your waking up and peeing you should get a drink of water again as well... obviously your losing fluid and you ned to replace it... i keep a liter bottle next to my bed and before the nights over its almost always gone.... but hows the headaches still there last night?
-slight headache still there when i wokeup, i had some water all night and before bed and 1cup milk serving oatmeal and water with my SERM

If your urine is getting progressively darker with each urination then you're definately not taking in enough water. What's your water intake like throughout the day?
-i guess i just gotta keep drinking water even though it makes me feel sick haha answered questions up in my workout post but so far today im up to 90+oz in 3hours

are you taking cycle supprt or lif support or something of that nature that may be making you body discard excess toxins???

a good rule of thumb is 8oz every hour and adjust from there....
-im taking my same supportive supplemtents
-green magnitude
-purple wrath
-xtend
-hawthorn berry
-red reast rice
-silymarin
-grape seed
-started cissus and NAC next week once i cap it

thanks a lot all of you trying to help this newb <----

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i thought eye twitching was a sign of overtraining..PA discussed this years ago on bb.com

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i thought eye twitching was a sign of overtraining..PA discussed this years ago on bb.com
very possible thanks wojo. i used to get this when i was on Crew in college and lifting in gym. sometimes get it from time to time. i only had it that day i mentioned it.

also to note my current glasses are really bothering me. the frames are just fitting really weird on my face and cant get them adjusted that well everytime i go to store. pissing me off for sure i think some of my dizzness or headaches could be from this as well

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually eye twitching is very benign and nothing more than a tired or over excited nerve ending.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
08/26 TODAY
Day 12 post cycle therapy
Weighted after workout scale says 209ish. time to eat :p.

-water intake so far.
-sipped water all night as i wokeup a many times to pee and just cuz its hot
-coffee with breakfast and 72oz with my workout
-will have a few other drinks today along with another 72oz water at least
-my pee seems dark andor not to clear often. i dont like this.
If your urine continues to be dark despite adequate hydration intake you may need to look into getting your electrolytes and liver function tests done to be on the safe side.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very possible thanks wojo. i used to get this when i was on Crew in college and lifting in gym. sometimes get it from time to time. i only had it that day i mentioned it.

also to note my current glasses are really bothering me. the frames are just fitting really weird on my face and cant get them adjusted that well everytime i go to store. pissing me off for sure i think some of my dizzness or headaches could be from this as well
Without a doubt it could be.....get those glasses fixed brotha.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

especially if you have astigmatism, and its not corrected right in the lenses

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i dont even wear glasses anymore cause i hate seeing the frames.. and it seems it puts a greater strain on my eyes... i LOVE my contacts man... you ever tried them out?

well the silymarin is pretty much ilk thistle extract and may be causing excess toxins to be released... woulda been more likely if you had been taking NAC but it might not be that at all like trauma said if your drinkin more then enough then get checked out....

might be too much creatine too your body can only hold so much and the exces turns into creatinine wich in high enough levels can be toxic to your kidneys....

get rid of the RYR (LMAO you put red reast rice and it made me think of an asian voice LMAO) but its been recalled from certain companies by the FDA cause of its negative effects...
read this. http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=3666

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/27 TODAY
Day 13 post cycle therapy
OFF DAY.

drank tons of water last night. peed again like 3/4 times by time i was acutlly fully awake. this is just stupid haha.

my headache almost fully went away. the last pee was darker then the rest i think.

i drank at least 40oz while trying to fallalseep to sleeping entire night.

pretty sure it is the serm. but no actualy proof havent stopped taking DTHC. will see if it gets better another day if i really bump the water and maybe take some form of carbs during one of my pee breaks.

Serm toremiferne really makes my throat and tonge weird but it tastes good so ive been just putting it in my mouth swish once or twice and down it.

is there a better way to avoid any possible side effects?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
08/27 TODAY
OFF DAY.

drank tons of water last night. peed again like 3/4 times by time i was acutlly fully awake. this is just stupid haha.

my headache almost fully went away. the last pee was darker then the rest i think.

pretty sure it is the serm. but no actualy proof havent stopped taking DTHC. will see if it gets better another day if i really bump the water and maybe take some form of carbs during one of my pee breaks.

Serm toremiferne really makes my throat and tonge weird but it tastes good so ive been just putting it in my mouth swish once or twice and down it.

:wtf: you swish that shiii?? i have to fill my mouth with grape fruit juice then drop it in and drink it down... that taste is impposible to get outta your mouth if you put it straight in... i wake up the next morning with the nastiest taste ever... i honestly dont think its the serm man.... think about it tons of people have taken torem and ive never heard this complaint before, now not all that many people have taken DTH before so it may very welll be that... id try ommiting the DTH for 2 days and see if its that.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah torm is god awful and I couldn't imagine swishing it around in my mouth:confused: .....i used to put mine in a "00" capsule.....worked great

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
08/27 TODAY
OFF DAY.

I'd try not doing the swish, it could change the absorption. do a shooter in juice :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, well you're moms my scooter that I ride around all day long.
Hahahahah.....that was good you turd........but your momma likes a harley, not a little scooter.:lol: :lol:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
yea well i ran 4-5miles tonight and met a cute girl on way home. helped her carry 2 heavy asss bags to her building from my building. gahh. almost got her number she was soo cute from italy and just came to NYU for her grads. offered my number but she gave me oo i have my pocket book but dont have a cell or notepad or paper and pen to take your number down. GODDAMMMITTT..

ill never see her again :l

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea well i ran 4-5miles tonight and met a cute girl on way home. helped her carry 2 heavy asss bags to her building from my building. gahh. almost got her number she was soo cute from italy and just came to NYU for her grads. offered my number but she gave me oo i have my pocket book but dont have a cell or notepad or paper and pen to take your number down. GODDAMMMITTT..

i dont want to hear your $hit! you understand me newb?!!:twisted:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats why my dad has a roadking classic BEOTCH!
Exactly......Son, don't talk to your father that way .....:D :nutkick: :FUfinger: :stick:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She basically covered anything and everything she could take a number with besides in her own blood/feces on the ground.
:toofunny: that was funny

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

so basically you got to be a mule for 10 minutes to get some jackoff fantasy material for later. not all bad.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/28 TODAY
Day 14 post cycle therapy
OFF DAY.

Changeing SERM to smaller dose starting tonight week3.
still 5 DTHC

weight in tomm.

-drank some water everytime i wokeup last night whcih was only 1-2 times i think and wokeup without much of a headache at all. did my best to wash down the SERM right away even thoghh it tastes great so maybe that helped along with some higher hydration lvs during my sweaty sleep

cant wait to hit da gym tomm even though my left shoulder collarbone is acting up again old rugby injury grrrr. i blame incline barbell.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
your avatar got changed for you over here as well? or did you do that?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
i actually did that one. but MMI someone hates me
i don't think its hate...more along thel lines of a little love :nutkick:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/29 TODAY
Day 15 post cycle therapy
Serm 1ml
DTHC 5
didnt weight myself.

DC WORKOUT 2B
-all regs 2-4 sec negatives.
-rest paues sets of 3. do set 15breaths next set etc.

Incline Db curls
35x10x4x2

Rev EZ curls
55x12.5

Calves Standing holding dbs
120sx14 with 3 regrips

-50second bicep stretch on bar
-30second calve stretch

Seated Leg Ext. (supposed to be leg curls) messed up
60x11x7x6

-45second quad stretch

Zerker Squats first time doing more then 1 rep EVER.
135x10
185x5
-no belt today

Widowmakers normal wide stance
135x8->13
-did 8 then had to struggle doing 1s and 2s till 13 then back gaveout on me again and i didnt wanna take chance of getting hurt. no belt was used today

-1min quad stretch. could barely walk for a while after this hehe. made my way home.
-good workout
-nothing negative to say other then headache kicked in hardcore after my workout while i was just resting tryingto catch my breath for a while
-when i wokeup only a slight head feeling but no headache so maybe im either getting used to taking 5 pills now or serm or whatever it is or getting enuff water to combat any dehydration effects im having

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
just sharing that if i got a nasty neck shoulder area pull from 2 workouts ago and taking a while to go away its driving me nuts

now after todays workout if i put my head down or bend over like to touch my foot huge headache not cool on upper right part of my brain area haha

and i wanted to share with you all my first capping experience. capped 100 bulk cissus caps size 00 with prob about 800-1000 per pill cuz i packed em too.

below are pics enjoy im proud

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is that red bottle and the bulk powder container on the top?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
what is that red bottle and the bulk powder container on the top?
Each tablet VS-10 Vanadyl Sulfate by Optimum Nutrition contains 10 mg of pure pharmaceutical grade Vanadyl Sulfate. Human and animal studies indicate vanadium (the active component in VS-10) can potentially help stabilize blood sugar levels and may help the efficiency of glycogen storage in the liver and muscle tissue.

Bulk 1,4ad powder aka 1,4adbold

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just sharing that if i got a nasty neck shoulder area pull from 2 workouts ago and taking a while to go away its driving me nuts

now after todays workout if i put my head down or bend over like to touch my foot huge headache not cool on upper right part of my brain area haha

and i wanted to share with you all my first capping experience. capped 100 bulk cissus caps size 00 with prob about 800-1000 per pill cuz i packed em too.

below are pics enjoy im proud

so wait that MUST be super cissus right?? cause it sure as hell aint regular cissus....

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
did you link a picture of your bulk cissus?

mine are bulk cissus. or should be. they are a dark brownish color.

i havent opened my 500g thing yet but my older 100g jug is dark brown and its what i capped.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did you link a picture of your bulk cissus?

mine are bulk cissus. or should be. they are a dark brownish color.

i havent opened my 500g thing yet but my older 100g jug is dark brown and its what i capped.
hmmmm HOW much older.... cause in all honesty that looks JUST like bulk powerfull..... you cant see the pic of my caps above?? thats bulk cussus from NP and every order ive made from them (bout 4 since march) have looked like that.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm HOW much older.... cause in all honesty that looks JUST like bulk powerfull..... you cant see the pic of my caps above?? thats bulk cussus from NP and every order ive made from them (bout 4 since march) have looked like that.
nooo i just wasnt sure what yours was you didnt lable it.

so thats bulk cissus ok.

my bulk cissus has been same color the entire time its 3-6 months old i forget exact time. jar only opened a few times cuz i only took a few servings.

so this is possibly bulk powerfull humm? i dont know should i ask nutraplenet or dsade or something.

havent opened the 500g jug yet.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd say the bulk powerfull is a bit darker than that

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you take pics of your sh*t in the toilet after you go...then analyze them later...?.?.?........there's so many pics on your site i felt like i was at a fukcin meuseam or some sh*t.......

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
ok finally finished the 100g of cissus and i still dont know what kinda cissus this is haha.

i used 00 caps and about. 188caps. with lets say 5 servings missings.

which makes each cap about .520mg

i totally need the 000 next time.

im afraid to cap my 1,4ad powder goddamit and those are smaller caps im gonna go crazy.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok finally finished the 100g of cissus and i still dont know what kinda cissus this is haha.

i used 00 caps and about. 188caps. with lets say 5 servings missings.

which makes each cap about .520mg

i totally need the 000 next time.

im afraid to cap my 1,4ad powder goddamit and those are smaller caps im gonna go crazy.
did you get a scale?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and actually ya i looked at some of the dust in the empty powerfull container i had and it looks a lil darker... maybe its just your lighting but those look awfully orange to me... and my cissus always was a tan to dark brown.... or tan - brown with dark brown specs in it.... i wonder if you got the super cissus some how... and i say you open our new cissus just crack it real quick to see if its exactly the same.. thats ur best bet... it wont got bad from being opend real quick or anything.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nope hah. ill get one in the city sometime. im sure i can find one nice and cheap. that goes as low as 5-10g and just divide caps for super cheap
i hope you get one that goes to the closest .1 gram at least....

anywho it would be easier to use with big caos if you just threw in some filler... you gots any taurine?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
and actually ya i looked at some of the dust in the empty powerfull container i had and it looks a lil darker... maybe its just your lighting but those look awfully orange to me... and my cissus always was a tan to dark brown.... or tan - brown with dark brown specs in it.... i wonder if you got the super cissus some how... and i say you open our new cissus just crack it real quick to see if its exactly the same.. thats ur best bet... it wont got bad from being opend real quick or anything.
sup poops i made this thread i think you missed it today.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/74159-supposed-bulk-cissus.html

i hope you get one that goes to the closest .1 gram at least....

anywho it would be easier to use with big caos if you just threw in some filler... you gots any taurine?
no taurine right now other then like 3 caps left of my crappy vitamine shoppe bottle. i do need to order bulk taurine grrr i always forget to order things together. i need size 000 caps and 1s.

humm what else do i need. think thats it maybe something like powerfull bulk to run after my pct to jumpstart recovery and keep gains going.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sup poops i made this thread i think you missed it today.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/74159-supposed-bulk-cissus.html

no taurine right now other then like 3 caps left of my crappy vitamine shoppe bottle. i do need to order bulk taurine grrr i always forget to order things together. i need size 000 caps and 1s.

humm what else do i need. think thats it maybe something like powerfull bulk to run after my pct to jumpstart recovery and keep gains going.
DUUUUUUUDE wait for anabolic drive from AN... sh!t is the BOOOOMB lol( aint said that in forever) that stuff was like not even going OFF cycle!!!!! that plus torem had my natty test up to 685 in just 3 weeks... and only at what 2.3rds the dose will be with the actual end version! so ya it will be in EVERY one of my pct's from now on cept my next one since its sponsored by AX and i gotta use aPCT... DARN!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DUUUUUUUDE wait for anabolic drive from AN... sh!t is the BOOOOMB lol( aint said that in forever) that stuff was like not even going OFF cycle!!!!! that plus torem had my natty test up to 685 in just 3 weeks... and only at what 2.3rds the dose will be with the actual end version! so ya it will be in EVERY one of my post cycle therapy's from now on cept my next one since its sponsored by AX and i gotta use aPCT... DARN!
I hear nothing but good about this anabolic drive......have to give it a shot next pct......i'm looking forward to test for AX though:D

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I hear nothing but good about this anabolic drive......have to give it a shot next post cycle therapy......i'm looking forward to test for AX though:D
DUUUUUUUDE wait for anabolic drive from AN... sh!t is the BOOOOMB lol( aint said that in forever) that stuff was like not even going OFF cycle!!!!! that plus torem had my natty test up to 685 in just 3 weeks... and only at what 2.3rds the dose will be with the actual end version! so ya it will be in EVERY one of my post cycle therapy's from now on cept my next one since its sponsored by AX and i gotta use aPCT... DARN!
is it out yet or coming out soon i havent heard about it yet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
csline Anabolics 17
CompleteIce Anabolics 7
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 6
DBinMD Cycle Logs 56