Phera and Epi log by nycste

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats what I just PM'ed him (dont need restore).

Run the DT Hardcore 3 a day for 3 days 1/1/1, then go to 2/2/1. U actually dont need the Serm with DTH either, but whatever. I would just run the DTH and when you have about 3 days left on the DTH start the Serm and Restore since u have them. U dont have to stack DIESEL TEST hardcore with any other products sold to boost test. U can stack it with Trib Test for lighting fast libido recovery.

Maybe if you were using some other nat. test booster...yeah stack with restore and all that, but not with DTH.
Hey Chuck the SERM is considerably stronger any day then DT... and does DT have ANY anti-estrogenic properties???

this isnt JUST about boosting test when it comes to PCT NYC.... you NEED both or at least an AI in the mix....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the ingredient list below is definately good for helping test production.... not a single one to my knowledge will control est.... unless i can otherwise be corrected id have to say your much better off running all 3 there NYC... Restore has Cortisol blocking properties and many other benificial post cycle therapy supports... its worth keeping your gains to take it...

DIESEL TEST™ Hardcore
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings per Container: 120

B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL)
3 mg
150%
Zinc (as Monomethionine) 5 mg 34%
Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 30 mcg 42%
Copper (Chelated) 250 mcg 13%
Proprietary Blend:
1671 mg **

Gelatinized Maca Root
Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) (min 20% Icariin)
Nettle Root (Urtica dioica)
Avena Sativa (standardized for Avenacosides A&B)
Lecithin
Di-Indlyl-Methane (DIM)
Panax Ginseng
Rhodiola Rosea
Rosemary
Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack)
Dodder Seed
Gynostemma
Cnidium Monnieri
Bioperine

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
the ingredient list below is definately good for helping test production.... not a single one to my knowledge will control est.... unless i can otherwise be corrected id have to say your much better off running all 3 there NYC... Restore has Cortisol blocking properties and many other benificial post cycle therapy supports... its worth keeping your gains to take it...
Hey Chuck the SERM is considerably stronger any day then DT... and does DT have ANY anti-estrogenic properties???

this isnt JUST about boosting test when it comes to post cycle therapy NYC.... you NEED both or at least an AI in the mix....
hummmm... thanks for your input not gonna take restore today but ill start tomm if maybe another one or two peeps agree with you.

kabuki a good buddy of mine on these forums and MMI did a finigex halo50 cycle and his PCT was SERM + DTHC and said things were alright but not sure if he got any tests done afterwards or anything.

but you guys are the one with the experience so i trust ya !!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldn't trust anyone that says NOT to use a SERM after the cycle you just did...............

well if you wanted gyno........maybe!
:clap2: :hammer: :hammer: :goodpost:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Stop trying to push your product to the point that it can be used alone as post cycle therapy. Do you really want dumb kids doing that???? Thats whats gonna happen.
I dont even have to comment on what you just said.

U dont have to stack DIESEL TEST hardcore with any other products sold to boost test. [/B]U can stack it with Trib Test for lighting fast libido recovery.

On 2nd thought:

Stop trying to push your product to the point that it can be used alone as post cycle therapy. Do you really want dumb kids doing that???? Thats whats gonna happen.
U (or someone else) tell me whats wrong with that statement.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You gotta distinguish between an honest man and a man pushing his product.
Ok, well use the products (any product) how ever you want. He already has the DTH, how am I pushing it? Im simply saying PCT, to get ur HTPA back to normal DTH works.....and works without SERM's or this or that product.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow.........................just wow..................:fool2: :fool2: :fool2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is everything wrong with THIS statement.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the statement I made "Stop trying to push your product to the point that it can be used alone as post cycle therapy. Do you really want dumb kids doing that???? Thats whats gonna happen."

Simple question do you want kids running around and buying prohormones/steroids and using deisel test as post cycle therapy? Test boosters are just that, natural test boosters that usually don't work very well and don't give any kind of results like they are pushed to give. Use with post cycle therapy or part of PCT should NOTTTT be a selling point for any of them.
:clap2: :thumbsup: :goodpost: :hammer: :hammer:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
exactly !!!!!
What you need to do is go back and UNDERSTAND what I was saying. He already has DTH. He was going to use it PCT. He was going to stack it with a SERM and restore. When using DTH during PCT there is no need to stack it with any product that affects the HTPA. I dont have to push GET DIESEL products on here to sell them, we advertise and has been at this for over 5 years now.

The comment that other guy made:

"Do you really want dumb kids doing that????"

I found that funny, like no I dont want dumb kids doing that after their prosteroid/steroid cycle.

I dont want kids using prosteroids/steroids in the first place.

I didnt say dont take anything for you liver etc, PCT, I was talking in terms of HTPA restoration. But anyway he already has the products he want to use PCT (as in PCT for his HTPA) he can use them however he wants or take my advice or any of you guys advice, I was just saying as the person who formulated DTH and as someone who works closely with powerlifters who do cycles yearly and being in this business since 2002 that was my opion. Unfortunately I have never done a cycle of any steroid or prosteroid so Im not talking from personal experience with PCT with or without DTH or with or without a SERM. But you do look like you do cycles on a regular, so next cycle PM me and I will send you a bottle of DT Hardcore and you can do a review on how you like DTH PCT as ur only HTPA restoration product.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Use with post cycle therapy or part of post cycle therapy should NOTTTT be a selling point for any of them.
Ur right on most herbal test boosters, but there are logs on here and at bodybuilding.com dating back 2 years of people who used the various forms of DT released over the years during PCT and some with blood work, and a few people who used DTH after they tried the nolva, rebound, serm, blabla, and showed a fast recovery. So yeah most BS nat. test boosters shouldnt be sold as something to use during PCT, but DTH is proven to be effective post cycle therapy. Do some searching.

edit:

Final Review

Needless to say I went from being pretty shutdown with little Grape nuts to a very successful post cycle therapy. I had started to make a comeback on the SERM but definitely ‘felt’ it kick in after just 3 days on the DTH. However note I had preloaded with DT2010 for the preceding 5 days so I was able to start the DTH at 5 caps/day.

Things to note. During my post cycle therapy I hit numerous PR’s including my all time best Bench of 630, a raw Deadlift of 660, and a 755 Squat. Most of these were set 3-5 weeks after completion of PH cycle. My energy levels were up, my libido picked up over where it had been precycle, and strength levels continued to remain strong all through my post cycle therapy.

Only negative I noted was that I had restless sleep when I took the last dose within 5-6hrs or less before I went to bed.

My Total Test Levels:

February 136
After Restore/Activate (just before PH cycle) 453
After completion SERM/Diesel Test Hardcore PCT 686

That’s correct. My total test is up 233 points over what they were prior to my suppressive cycle!!!

Unfortunately my Liver Enzymes are still a bit elevated (AST 111, ALT 82) so I will have to go back on LL and mega dose milk thistle and minimize supplement intake till these come back in line.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69279-hardcore-diesel-post.html

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ur right on most herbal test boosters, but there are logs on here and at bodybuilding.com dating back 2 years of people who used the various forms of DT released over the years during post cycle therapy and some with blood work, and a few people who used DTH after they tried the nolva, rebound, serm, blabla, and showed a fast recovery. So yeah most BS nat. test boosters shouldnt be sold as something to use during post cycle therapy, but DTH is proven to be effective post cycle therapy. Do some searching.
again Chuck im sure DTH is GREAT with other products in a post cycle therapy BUT it has no anti Estrogenic properties and will not stop you from being susceptable to those sides... a SERM WILL! so my only critisism is saying you dont have to use a serm and can use DTH solo for a PCT... even your qouted log above says "SERM/Diesel Test Hardcore post cycle therapy"..... im sure it wouldnt have been that high without the SERM....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
using just a test boster during post is just gonna raise estrogen levels sky high..................dam do some homework

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
again Chuck im sure DTH is GREAT with other products in a post cycle therapy BUT it has no anti Estrogenic properties and will not stop you from being suceptable to those sides... a SERM WILL! so my only critisism is saying you dont have to use a serm and can use DTH solo for a PCT... even your qouted log above says "SERM/Diesel Test Hardcore post cycle therapy"..... im sure it wouldnt have been that high without the SERM....

every review for DT that has had blood work show a drop in estrogen. Like I said there are PCT logs with just DT here and at bb.com. A SERM isnt going to do that by itself. So dont say DT has no anti-estogenic properties.

from bb.com:

http://forum.body building.com/ showthread.php?t=456678

-----------START------------------DAY 25-------------------(+/-)

Prolactin-17.7 (2.5-17.0) Prolactin 10.6 -7.1 or -40%
Cortisol-21.4 (4.0-22.0) Cortisol 14.0 -7.4 or -35%
Estradiol-<20 (<57) Estradiol <15 -5 or -25%
FSH-2.1 (0.7-11.1) FSH-2.0 -0.1 or -4%
LH-3.5 (0.8-7.6) LH 2.3 -1.2 or -35%
TSH-3.65 (.45-4.50) TSH 2.79 -0.86 or -24%

Total Test. 373 (189-1111) Total Test. 485 + 30%
% of Free Test 2.29 (1.1-2.8) % Free Test 2.38 about same
Test, Free-85.5 (40.0-150) Test, Free 115.2 +35%
_______

Looks like DIESEL TEST (in 25 days in a 23 yr. old male with relatively high free testosterone levels) produces these effects:

Reduced Estrodiol 25%
Reduced Cortisol 35%
Reduced Prolactin by 40%
Increased total testosterone by 30%
Increased free testosterone by 35%
this wasnt pct (above) just posted to show test results on estodiol.

So you guys can speculate whatever. Use it with a Serm without thats up 2 you, but DT does reduce estrodiol and is an effective 100% natural herbal supplement for HTPA restoration duing PCT.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
using just a test boster during post is just gonna raise estrogen levels sky high..................dam do some homework
true that the more test you have in your body the more est it will try to produce as well... and you have to block that est (wich is probally already sky high depending on the compound and wether or not your body sees it as something that it needs to raise Est to match)..... ony a SERM or a powerfull AI is suitable for this job... id prefer the first as its a sure thing..... actualy I prefer both an AI and a SERM run inversely... Restore has 6-Bromo an AI.... hmmm. take it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A SERM isnt going to do that by itself.
SERM wont block est and raise test by itself??? oh man ive been goin all wrong bout this.. thatnks for telling me ill just stop taking them then... THATS EXACTLY WHAT ITS FOR MAN!

thanks for the blood on the DTH though that is quite interesting and i give more props to DTH then previously..... but i still think your mixed up as to what a SERM will and wont do....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to do some homework on DTH.
i would never waste my money on such garbage....look at my pic!!! do i really need sh*t in a bottle named dth..............no!!....thank-you

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm done being a diplomat:aargh:

Hes only my boyfriend on mondays and wednesdays. :rasp:

theres still 5 days of the week open, if you know. ;)
it's still wednsday for a half hour.....*wink,wink*

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
wow i missed a lot again. anyways i hope everyone gets along.

i think many of you have made valid points.

wish you could all come to a conclusion.

its too bad most of u disagree so much with chuck. and interesting none the less that chuck feels that this product DTHC is good enuff for most if not all PCT plans on cycles. i mean why then even make SERMS cuz there are at least 4 relaly popular ones proven to work.

anyways i dont know about all this science stuff. i ask questions and look for smart responses.

its interesting that according to that last test result DTHC did reduce estrogen and did things that a proper PCT should. but that guy also wasnt coming off a cycle.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lets just say you got both right? will taking both hurt?? better safe then sorry.... BUT this discussion has probally got me trying DHT in the future...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, the serms are used to treat things like breast cancer

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
SERM wont block est and raise test by itself??? oh man ive been goin all wrong bout this.. thatnks for telling me ill just stop taking them then... THATS EXACTLY WHAT ITS FOR MAN!
I was saying from Kabuki's results because he used a SERM product + nat. test booster before, then used SERM with DTH.
I know what SERM's do, real SERMS do block estrogen from binding and strong ones like Nolvadex increase LH quiet a bit. Once again I was saying the SERM isnt the only reason why his PCT resulted the way it did on SERM then DTH close to the end of the SERM.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i mean why then even make SERMS cuz there are at least 4 relaly popular ones proven to work.

anyways i dont know about all this science stuff. i ask questions and look for smart responses.

its interesting that according to that last test result DTHC did reduce estrogen and did things that a proper PCT should. but that guy also wasnt coming off a cycle.
Real SERMS do work, Im talking Nolvadex and Clomid with Nolva being the stronger mg for mg, but they also come with side effects. Some place I read Nolvadex reduces IGF-1. The thing to do is understand completely how products work. SERMS dont reduce estrogen (well Nolva), they prevent estrogen from binding. I think the whole SERM during PCT started from when people were taking steroids that covert to estogen (not all anabolic compounds will increase estrogen) and they found Clomid and Nolva to reduce estrogen binding. Another reason why they use those to is when your body realizes its estrogen isnt binding for some reason it cranks up LH to produce more test to produce more estrogen so PCT to me SERMS help get ur LH going but its more of a "sythetic" or "trick" system to raise ur LH. I think by time you come off the SERM your body just naturally would have recovered by then because a SERM doesnt "restart" the HTPA. It more likes tricks ur body into making more LH.

Anyway this doesnt need to go on and on. You guys are the ones who decide what you use PCT just like you decide what you use during cycle. But you just cant assume ur going to have high estogen post cycle because there are many different anabolic compounds and they all don’t convert or increase estrogen.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i would never waste my money on such garbage....look at my pic!!! do i really need sh*t in a bottle named dth..............no!!....thank-you
Look at my pic, do I really need steroids......no.....and I got Bolas Grande.

Get results from training however you need 2. That has nothing to to with DTH. If your current PCT is working for you stick with it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is weird how DTH reduced estrogen in that one particular bloodwork...what ingredient does this?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know what this discussion really makes me wonder? how different PCT needs are for you young pricks who still have testosterone boiling out of every orifice, and for old bastards like me who are hitting the low end of the T scale on blood tests to where the doctor talks about prescription help for it. I wonder if I need as much of a PCT anyhow, since its already so low to begin with. Once you are shut down, you are shut down, I might only need a nudge to hit my normal level, while a 21 year old might require a swift kick :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is weird how DTH reduced estrogen in that one particular bloodwork...what ingredient does this?
none!!! dont believe some random bloodwork unless it's monitored and done in a controlled environment(the whole process)....do you know for certain thats all he took.....give me a fukcin break chuck,dont insult people's intelligence to promote your bottle of crap......maybe it is a good test booster...who knows,who cares thats not the point.....SERMS SHOULD BE THE BREAD AND BUTTER OF EVERY POST CYCLE THERAPY..........PERIOD

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
none!!! dont believe some random bloodwork unless it's monitored and done in a controlled environment(the whole process)....do you know for certain thats all he took.....give me a fukcin break chuck,dont insult people's intelligence to promote your bottle of crap......maybe it is a good test booster...who knows,who cares thats not the point.....SERMS SHOULD BE THE BREAD AND BUTTER OF EVERY POST CYCLE THERAPY..........PERIOD
im with you trip, SERMs are the way for PCT even if it is dosed low for less suppressive cycles, its use is just like knowing what 1+1=. If you dont believe it do a PCT without it after being shutdown and tell me that an AI or DTH will bring you back and not have you feeling like ass. Not saying that other things need not be applied to PCT but SERM should be the base.

I just would like to see if there would be any explaination chuck could give for the decrease of estra by his product standalone. Sounds like something else the guy mustve used along with it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just would like to see if there would be any explaination chuck could give for the decrease of estra by his product standalone. Sounds like something else the guy mustve used along with it.

Everyone who has got estrodiol checked on DT any version has shown a drop. I cant explain it because its a formulation reason, not a single ingredient reason which will only benfit my comp.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thats a BS statement because many people get blood work done post cycle and your saying if their levels are low its just some random bloodwork cuz it wasnt monitored and done in a controlled environement? People always make comments like that when something works. Im not taking offense to you called DTH a bottle of crap because it works, so you can call it whatever.

SERMS are a good addition for post cycle therapy that used a substance that increases estrodiol or if you want a fail safe temp increase in LH post cycle. All steroidial substances dont increase estogen levels. You saying if someone used something like superdrol SERMS do the trick for their post cycle therapy....because there are tons of logs on here and bb.com where SERMS didnt work for superdrol users.

Anyway Im done on this thread, he said hes going to stack the SERM with DTH then save the restore. That should produce good results for his PCT. If he decide to use DTH by itself then use his SERM/Restore that would work for him also, If he decide to use his SERM/Restore 1st then DTH standalone, thats cool. Bottom line he is using DTH in his PCT with whatever and Im pretty sure it will prove to be a good PCT with increased strength gains, libido, and recover.

You take care TripDog.

read this log: http://forum.bodybuilding. com/showthread.php?t=800994

My Background Information:

Back last september I messed up and took superdrol for 2 weeks at 20mg a day and was only 17. After the 2 weeks my face had broke out so bad to the point that my mom had me go to a doctor about it and none of the medications for it worked. I dropped the superdrol after exactly 2 weeks and started clomid with a protocol I found on this site. After that time I didn't think much of not recovering having not had any experience with this type of stuff. I had gained substantial fat on the cycle and went straight to cutting my calories from around 3500-4000 down to about 2000 for months with HIIT cardio 5 days a week in the morning. I lost a ton of muscle and got down to about 160 from 180. I am now 18 and still have not recovered. I realize that my first cycle of nolvadex combined with a messed up diet messed me up in the beginning after the cycle. I took 6-oxo at 500/300/200/100 as well as fenugreek and maca 3 months ago to have another go at it, my balls deatrophied to a point and my testosterone went from 22 to 111 on a scale of 240 - 820, and my free test from .5 to 1.5 on a scale of 3 - 24. I have been seeing an endo that admitted to knowing nothing about my situation and has tested my testosterone twice over the past 3 months with the same results given above. He wants to do stuff like a pituiary MRI, after I have explained to him my history with superdrol and attempting a pct.

Even More Recent:

I talked to my general practioner about the situation because I went back to them for a referral. I took my blood tests results that I had got from my Endo. She looked at them and said I can treat this myself and I asked her how, she hesitated walked out for a second came back and told me that she could give me injections, patches, gels, etc. I told her that I wanted to be treated with something to restore my natural testosterone production. She said she wanted to go ahead and take her own blood work and have me come back in 3 weeks to go over them and pursue TRT. The problem is I dont want TRT unless absolutely neccessary and in my case I dont think I've exhausted all possibilities. Diesel Test 2010 will be my last try to reach a *normal*, I have confidence in the product and the reviews that I have read, so I'm hoping for the best.

My Current Bloodwork as of 5/18/06:

Total Testosterone - 176 ng/dl (normal range 240 - 820) (<=1000)
Free Test - 3.5 (normal range 8.7 - 25)
Estradiol - 19 pg/ml (normal range 5 - 53)

Fsh - 1.8 ( 1.4 - 18.1) - Barely in range nurse tried to tell me it was normal.
Lh - 1.2 ( 1.5 - 9.3 )

I can also get some thyroid bloodwork from my doctor i'll have to have him fax it over and I can post it later. I'll start my dosing 5/26 using label directions.

*Current Supplements im Taking*

-Vitamin C
-Multivitamin
-EFA's
-ZMA
-Creatine ( Was using but doctor told me to stop because my creatinine levels were elevated, so to humor him I will for now until I get my bloodwork done again and see how my testosterone is looking.)

correction:

Total Testosterone - from 176 ng/dl to 457 ng/dl (normal range 240 - 820)
Free Test - from 3.5 to 13.4 (normal range 8.7 - 25)
Lh UP from 1.2 to 4.1

Soooo

Total test increased 260% or 2.6 fold almost 3X increase
free test increased 383% 3.83 fold almost 4X increase
LH increased 342% 3.42 fold almost 3.5X

estodiol went up a little from 19 to 22 about 20%
So say what you want but dont say DT doesnt work for recovery of the HTPA. Tripdog, I know ur going to make some stupid a** comment about his estrodiol going up 3 points.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a BS statement because many people get blood work done post cycle and your saying if their levels are low its just some random bloodwork cuz it wasnt monitored and done in a controlled environement? People always make comments like that when something works. Im not taking offense to you called DTH a bottle of crap because it works, so you can call it whatever.

SERMS are a good addition for post cycle therapy that used a substance that increases estrodiol or if you want a fail safe temp increase in LH post cycle. All steroidial substances dont increase estogen levels. You saying if someone used something like superdrol SERMS do the trick for their post cycle therapy....because there are tons of logs on here and bb.com where SERMS didnt work for superdrol users.

Anyway Im done on this thread, he said hes going to stack the SERM with DTH then save the restore. That should produce good results for his PCT. If he decide to use DTH by itself then use his SERM/Restore that would work for him also, If he decide to use his SERM/Restore 1st then DTH standalone, thats cool. Bottom line he is using DTH in his PCT with whatever and Im pretty sure it will prove to be a good PCT with increased strength gains, libido, and recover.

You take care TripDog.
im not trying to bash your product..i just dont agree with you...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
im not trying to bash your product..i just dont agree with you...

ok whatever.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok whatever.
well i'll be the bigger man and say sorry....personally i love suplements in gereral..iv'e used some test boosters in the past but was most impressed with designer suplements "Activate"....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
well i'll be the bigger man and say sorry....personally i love suplements in gereral..iv'e used some test boosters in the past but was most impressed with designer suplements "Activate"....
prob. cuz u havent used DT, but anyway like I said a long time ago, next PCT, when ur about 10 days left on ur cycle, PM and I will let u use DTH and u stack it what whatever and log it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
prob. cuz u havent used DT, but anyway like I said a long time ago, next post cycle therapy, when ur about 10 days left on ur cycle, PM and I will let u use DTH and u stack it what whatever and log it.
good stuff chuck.....im runnin a test/boldenone/superdrol cycle in a few weeks and im gonna log it here on AM...:thumbsup:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
good stuff chuck.....im runnin a test/boldenone/superdrol cycle in a few weeks and im gonna log it here on AM...:thumbsup:
ok well pm me at about 15 days left on cycle, to start the DTH 3 days left on cycle with whatever. Thats a hard cycle, u might need a nuts transplant. You ever done that before? What did u use post cycle therapy?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok well pm me at about 15 days left on cycle, to start the DTH 3 days left on cycle with whatever. Thats a hard cycle, u might need a nuts transplant. You ever done that before? What did u use post cycle therapy?
a ran a similar cycle(12 weeker) like 2 months ago....used toremifine(sp),clomid,anastrozole,alpha drive,restore,igf-1lr3,cjc-1295,and ghrp-6........bounced back very,very fast..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill give him a nut transplant............on his chin

TEABAG!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
a ran a similar cycle(12 weeker) like 2 months ago....used toremifine(sp),clomid,anastrozole,alpha drive,restore,igf-1lr3,cjc-1295,and ghrp-6........bounced back very,very fast..
I hope so with all that. U gonna stack the DTH with toremifine(sp),clomid,anastrozole,igf-1lr3,cjc-1295,and ghrp-6?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope so with all that. U gonna stack the DTH with toremifine(sp),clomid,anastrozole,igf-1lr3,cjc-1295,and ghrp-6?
def gonna use torm,clomid,some sort of A.I(armidex prolly),ghrp-6,hexeralin,and igf-lr3(im a huge peptide fan) as the foudation of my post cycle....i'm gonna add some "DTH"(complments of chuck D).....it's gonna be a sweet log and cycle...

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
goddamit everyone gets to do DTHC logs but me for free haha. basturds. anyways ill have anice update tonight... cant give credit to new PCT products already but maybe the time off allowed me to have a great workout !!! posting soon

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
goddamit everyone gets to do DTHC logs but me for free haha. basturds. anyways ill have anice update tonight... cant give credit to new post cycle therapy products already but maybe the time off allowed me to have a great workout !!! posting soon
I was wondering if you even started PCT, i didnt see any updates.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if you even started post cycle therapy, i didnt see any updates.
yes i did. today is day 2 DTHC. and update posting soon

with some measurements no pictures cuz i freaking hate myself

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/15
Day DONE post cycle therapy STARTED

Weight in morning WHO GIVES A SH IT

Wk 6 Toremifene 120mg(2ml) first 4days then down to 90 / Diesel Test Hardcore /restore
Wk 7 Toremifene 90mg(1.5ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore /restore
Wk 8 Toremifene 60mg(1ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore /restore
Wk 9 Toremifene 30mg(.5ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore /restore

08/16 TODAY
Day 2 post cycle therapy

Weight in morning WHO GIVES A SH IT will weight soon.

-took first serving of SERM last night.
-5 pills into diesel test hardcore one more left tonight.
-two pills in on restore
-and had a good workout tonight and was able to makeup for the 2 exercises i did not do other night

post cycle therapy

AND

Measurement LOG SECTION

Measurements taken on 07/06

Neck 17.5 relaxed
Around Shoulders 48 relaxed (2 less then ALRI log)
Chest 45.75 flexed 47.5
waist at bellie button 38
forearms 12.25 flexed 13.10
Bi/Tri 14.5 flexed 16 (.5 bigger flexed)
Low Thigh 21.25
High Thigh 25
Calve 16 (+.5 from start)

measurements taken on 7/18

Day 15 Phera 30mg
Day 02 Epi 10mg
Weight= 209 (+7)
Neck 18 (+.5) relaxed
Around Shoulders 48 relaxed (nochange)
Chest 46 (+.25) flexed 47.9 (+.4)
waist at bellie button 37.6 (-.4)
forearms 12.25 (nochange) flexed 13.25 (+.15)
Bi/Tri 14.5 (nochange) flexed 16 (nochange)
mid thigh 24
High Thigh 25 (nochange)
Calve 16 (nochange)

Measurements taken on 8/16

Weight= 212/213
Neck 17.75 relaxed
Around Shoulders 49 relaxed
Chest 46.5 flexed 48
waist at bellie button 38
forearms 13 flexed 13.25
Bi/Tri 14.5 flexed 16.5
mid thigh 24
High Thigh 25.2
Calve 16

SUMMARY OF CYCLE JUST DONE
-gained about 10lbs total with most if it by week 2.5, weight didnt change for the following 3.5 weeks.
-i dont think i leaned out at all waist stayed about the same the entire cycle.
-i am happy with my results from the pheraplex gaining 10lbs while on that and nothing changeing in reguards to weight after that
-i started the cycle with a new workout routine. throughtout the cycle i made great progress. not to PR after PR. but progresss to closing in on my older PRs. tonights workout is making me really close !!!
-i dont want to say im dissapointed with epistane but all i did was make continunal progress which is great but that should happen with proper diet and training anyway. i know phera gave me 10lbs.
-side effects started off horrible. they must be from the pheraplex or the fact that i wasnt spreading out my support supplements when i took phera and epistane dosages.
-side effects went away towards the middle of my cycle i think and i really spreadout any support supplements away from dosages of phera and or epistane.
-just started my rehab or PCT which will last about 4 weeks unless i spread it out to 6 but that might not be recommened we shall see i will ask you guys what you think. that would requre lowering the dosages and just extending it a week or two
-hope this summary was decent. not sure what else to mention. o yea
-acne. nothing really changed for the most part. my back has actually cleared up alittle. while my chest maybe got alittle worse. nothing out of the norm.
-headaches happened on and off mostly only during certain workouts they were pretty painfull but never lasted long and dont recall having them away from my workouts
-libido talk actually confuses me because i dont know much about it or how to explain it properly and im sure ill be made fun of on one of these forums for this following post.
-im pretty sure my pecker has gotten smaller. or at least while not hard it is smaller. my balls i think got alittle smaller too. i want to say that i was really horny all cycle but im always really horny anyway.
-and actually having a hard time staying hard sometimes during umm whackoff
-well this is as honest as i can make this log. i look foward to PCT. and look foward to any advice anyone wants to share

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/16 TODAY
Day 2 post cycle therapy

WORKOUT

-small summary before posted workout
-had a horrible workout 2 days ago. first day back in gym after taking 4 days off to spend time with a best friend who fractured his hip. it was great rehab for me and him and was great being away from home and with a great friend
-my diet wasnt as good which can be expected. normal people dont eat 5-6 meals a day esp at our quanties so when i did my workout i was pissed and only did half of it before i was kicked out cuz it was some loser ladies night thing

here is my workout which was GREATTT

BENCHPRESS 3-0-2-1 TUT 75s rest
225x6
225x6
225x6
-can we say hells YEAAA> TUTS and 225 is BACK BABY!!
-225x6 tut means at least 10 normal reps i think woooot

DB Shoulder Press 3-0-2-1 TUT, 75s rest
55x10
55x10
55x5+1 was dead
-great +5lbs and did almost full reps NICE.. esp after that bench pressing

Lying overhead skull db things 3-0-2-1 TUT, 75s rest
30x10
30x10
30x7+3 had to try twice
-these reps half were ezbar style grip, other half HAMMER

-finished 2 days ago workout