Phera and Epi log by nycste

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i always have a dry mouth after drinking a gallon of water and my lips are usually dry in general. hummm. no idea when my last or ever thyroid panel was done. prob when i was in college not sure though. i dont think i have acne i just get random pimples. i never had issues growing up like some kids i know that totally needed medication. but i always have 1-2 pimples on face or something weekly that type of thing. nothing im worried about and i sweat like a mofo. so once i get a REAL JOB im getting all tests done to me that i can find. dont care howmuch it costs aslong as insurance helps some
Hell if it's only a few pimples you have nothing to worry about...I had it bad.....thank god for the accutane though. It's always a good idea to get baseline labs for comparison later on.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/10
Day 24 Epistane 30mg (think i got 41 or 31 so pills after todayleft)
Weight in morning WHO GIVES A SH IT

going away for weekend. good friend of mine fractured his hip im going to play doctor and help. no idea when ill get back on maybe sunday night. seeya all lata

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, you had to go on birth control??? :rofl:

You mean your "partner" fractured his hip? Thats a weird injury, must have been one hell of a thrust.
:toofunny: you are one sick fukc.....and now i'm off the pill living dangerously :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you mean i was on birth controll..:eek: ...thats why i didn't get knocked up back then.......:run:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh look. th enewbie has a log. how cute
it's a pretty homo log though........ok back to the gym fukcers...later

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you mean i was on birth controll..:eek: ...thats why i didn't get knocked up back then.......:run:
It's not birth control slappy..... it's a form of vitamin A....I took the real accutane, but i switched yours with some birth control....I did it for your own safety you skank you :whip:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok this is one of the funniest threads in a long time.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i always have a dry mouth after drinking a gallon of jizz and my lips are usually dry in general. hummm. no idea when my last dirty sanchez was done. prob when i was in college not sure though. i dont think i have acne on my penis, i just get random pimples. i never had issues growing up like some kids i know that totally needed medication. but i always have 1-2 pimples on winky or something weekly that type of thing. nothing im worried about and i masterbate like a mofo. so once i get a REAL BLOW JOB im getting all tests done to me that i can find. dont care howmuch it costs aslong as insurance helps some
ummmm wow.....interesting

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you seeing good gains with epistane at 30mg? thats a really low dose from what ive been seeing with epidrol...i could probably take 100mg ed no problem.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
by the way.... nycste is gay

yeah, im calling you gay in your own thread newbie! lol. :toofunny:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:
:toofunny: :hammer: :lol: :nutkick: :twisted: :ntome: ..where the hell is nyc,,,i have a few guesses,but we lost a compadre..i hope he's no curled up in the fetal position crying or anything...........*holds in a laugh*

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
by the way.... nycste is gay

yeah, im calling you gay in your own thread newbie! lol. :toofunny:
Quit picking on the newbs, fukcerz! its like a high school locker room in here........

Chad's sneaking peaks and the rest of you are hazing the freshmen! ya know, you may need that freshman someday.......i don't know what for, but you may need them...........so be nice to the newbs.............FUKCERZ!

:toofunny:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quit picking on the newbs, fukcerz! its like a high school locker room in here........

Chad's sneaking peaks and the rest of you are hazing the freshmen! ya know, you may need that freshman someday.......i don't know what for, but you may need them...........so be nice to the newbs.............FUKCERZ!

:toofunny:
what u talkin bout willis

Attachments

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
jesus f christ. i go away for one weekend and everyone stops by and has something to share. what a nice work. thanks for stopping by new peoples. esp crader :))).

horrible workout tonight grrrr. posting in a sec

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/11
Day 25 Epistane 30mg

08/12
Day 26 Epistane 30mg

08/13
Day 27 Epistane 30mg

08/14
Day 28 Epistane 30mg (4week mark. might stop)

ok today marks the 4th week of epistane while the 8th week of my cycle already wow. so i might stop tonight with epistane and start post cycle therapy pronto tomm.. plzz give me alittle advice on how to take my Toremifene 120mg (2ml) i think for 3 days i was told. then bump down to 90 for week.

Wk 6 Toremifene 120mg(2ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 7 Toremifene 90mg(1.5ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 8 Toremifene 60mg(1ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 9 Toremifene 30mg(.5ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 10 Restore
wk 11 Restore
wk 12 Restore
wk 13 Restore

that was the proposed PCT cycle for myself any other advice would be great.

i have 200mg epistane left. think ill just hold off to jumpstart another cycle or something. what do you guys think.

to respond to pistons response what do or did i feel off 30mg epistane for 4 weeks. honestly. NOTHING. besides maybe a headache during some workouts. my weight didnt go up once while on epistane. once the pheraplex stopped my weight didnt move for the last 4 weeks pratically. really dissappointed on this cycle. maybe the two in a row isnt a good idea. i really dont think i did anything wrong. my diet really didnt change muhc till this past weekend when i was away. diet was decent but missed 2 meals a day cuz well normal people just dont eat as much as us.

TONIGHTS WORKOUT. CUT SHORT. ONLY HALF DONE. finish up tomm i think.

SQUATS 4-1-2-1 TUT, 120s rest
135xwarmups
225x2 then 3 more reracked bah w/belt
225x3 no belt, felt a lot more unstable and heavy
225sx3 or 4.
135x5 or 6. horrbile horrible workout soo pissed.

SLDL 4-1-2-1 TUTs sorta, 120s rest
135x6
225x2 regrip 2 regrip 1 then last 1 (horrible)

-soo horrible. but i expected that after being away for 4 days and total change of diet. o well whatever.

will finish tomm weds with last 2 exercises

CG pulldowns underhand grip 4-1-2-1 90s rest

and

Dips weight of course 4-1-2-1 90s rest

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
forgot to mention. based on the advice of a new semi workout partner someone really nice and alittle bigger then me but nice and strong squats 315 and will be a great workout partner advised that i should make my inzer lever belt one notch tighter

so i made it one tighter. and today squating it was soo tight that it make me feel so sick and that my insides were gonna throw right outta my mouth. is this how it should feel? of course my belt is still really tight brand new. so should i get used to this feeling or make it one looser and just deal with that for a while then try making it one tighter in future?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Alls you gotta do is ask nicely...

Your post cycle therapy protocol looks like it should be good to go. I'm surprised you didn't respond to epi. @30 mg/day I was loving that stuff. You didn't lean out anymore? You could've lost weight and added it back on as muscle. Look in the mirror. That is odd though, how many lbs are you up and how do you look in the mirror? If you are happy, then the cycle was a success, regardless of if you think it could've been "more." Life could always be more, more this, more that. Take it with a grain of salt and prepare for your next cycle of injectables.
ill post a few pics MAYBE. but ill def post measurements so we will or should be able to tell from that whats the dealio do that later or tomm or something

but should i take my last epistane now? and take SERM tonight or wait till tomm?

whens best time to take a SERM?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ill post a few pics MAYBE. but ill def post measurements so we will or should be able to tell from that whats the dealio do that later or tomm or something

but should i take my last epistane now? and take SERM tonight or wait till tomm?

whens best time to take a SERM?
take your last epi now and then take thSERM before bed. that is the best time to take them, before bed! :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if u say so big papi
dont quote a redsox,you fukcin yankee fan...............well i think that sums it up......epistane is sh*t!.....based on other people's reply's it certainly didn't live up to the hype......

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
dont quote a redsox,you fukcin yankee fan...............well i think that sums it up......epistane is sh*t!.....based on other people's reply's it certainly didn't live up to the hype......
dude that saying is WAYYY older then stupid boston sox.. screw that and screw u for saying i said something related to the stupid redsoxxx BAHAHHHH just threwup. screw boston.

but back to epistane and all the epi products who knows.

maybe i shouldnt have combined it with a phera cycle. maybe should of just done it solo.

i believe its still a decent product with the smallest amount of sides around.

prob woiuld be great to do a long cycle of epi with injectibles. esp this new bulk 14ad poweder coming out soon

but who knows. tripdog. hwos my pct looking anything you would change or something?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
personally i would start the restore with the torm...wtf are you waiting till week 5?????........because you ran ashort cycle you really will only need to start at 90...(week one)..........they are gonna release the 14ad powder...how do you know..???!?!?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
personally i would start the restore with the torm...wtf are you waiting till week 5?????........because you ran ashort cycle you really will only need to start at 90...(week one)..........they are gonna release the 14ad powder...how do you know..???!?!?
def start the restore now!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
def start the restore now!
ON POST 9 of my log. first page CHUCK D. said this. so tell me what you guys think i should do after reading this. THANKS.

originally i was planning on taking restore with DTHC and SERM or take DTHC after restore or something but chuck said that. so what do ya all think

post cycle therapy you can run the DIESEL TEST hardcore solo without the restore. You dont need to stack DTH with another herbal test booster or anti-estrogen during PCT. U can just run the restore after the DTH. Also restore has chasteberry which lowers prolactin and increase LH, but in males it also lowers testosterone....dont really know why its in test boosters (maybe i will find the study and post it). If anything stack the DTH with Raw Test, but def. not a product with an anti-estogen compound, its not nec. with DTH.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i stand with my orig post..........ive never even heard of chuck whoever .......i say take em both.........

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i stand with my orig post..........ive never even heard of chuck whoever .......i say take em both.........
haha chuck whoever is chuck diesel who is the maker for GET DIESEL Products. just fyi. but ok thanks for info.

so take restore and diesel test hardcore or? just one?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nyc be a man and post some pics in the gallery .(so we can crack on you there too).............hahahah........seriously tho

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ORLY??????

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/64387-havoc-epistane-yes.html

93% of peeps say otherwise.....

not that many compounds out now that can give you 13.5 lbs (that are keepable PCT) in 4 weeks neither...... (check my log pg 14)..... :hammer:

any one that says other wise is a douche and needs to rework their diet and training ... or learn how to get it down pat to begin with....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
guys if i am taking a pee test i dont think a blood test or hair test. but only a pee test do i have anything to worry about if im doing that on friday?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
guys if i am taking a pee test i dont think a blood test or hair test. but only a pee test do i have anything to worry about if im doing that on friday?
only that your penis is prolly to small to grab ahold of...thus..you pissing all over the cup.....other than that no....orals exit the body rather quickly...unlike things going into your exit quickly............LMFAO:toofunny: :toofunny:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you dont use recreational drugs right????

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
you dont use recreational drugs right????
no way. hate that stufff.. weed is an issue which if it were legal i might look more into it for health benefits. but yea no i dont do things other then a few beers here and there but not on cycle of course hehe

only that your penis is prolly to small to grab ahold of...thus..you pissing all over the cup.....other than that no....orals exit the body rather quickly...unlike things going into your exit quickly............LMFAO:toofunny: :toofunny:
wow trip. idk what to say.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ORLY??????

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/64387-havoc-epistane-yes.html

93% of peeps say otherwise.....

not that many compounds out now that can give you 13.5 lbs (that are keepable PCT) in 4 weeks neither...... (check my log pg 14)..... :hammer:

any one that says other wise is a douche and needs to rework their diet and training ... or learn how to get it down pat to begin with....
i think alot of your gains came from muscle memory, werent you injured or took a while off and then jumped into epi?

I have to admit right here that my diet is not perfect, I do keep the cals and protien up enough to gain muscle but im the definition of an ecto so i enjoy myself from time to time. Training is on it im sure. Ive only gained maybe 4 lbs in week 3 and honestly im not too impressed. For something with so much hype. This is more like a step above a natty test booster while being a hormonal steroid. Its even milder than PP imo, which is mild. I dont think it is a bad compound it is rather good just too mild for my tastes. Its as if you could take this year round (dont do that of course) and still have a liver and hair etc. No sides except lethargy.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think alot of your gains came from muscle memory, werent you injured or took a while off and then jumped into epi?

I have to admit right here that my diet is not perfect, I do keep the cals and protien up enough to gain muscle but im the definition of an ecto so i enjoy myself from time to time. Training is on it im sure. Ive only gained maybe 4 lbs in week 3 and honestly im not too impressed. For something with so much hype. This is more like a step above a natty test booster while being a hormonal steroid. Its even milder than PP imo, which is mild. I dont think it is a bad compound it is rather good just too mild for my tastes. Its as if you could take this year round (dont do that of course) and still have a liver and hair etc. No sides except lethargy.

well ya i came back off a year off and had only been working out like a couple weeks.... but that still doesnt account for mmorwy who gained 12 lbs and hes considerably larger then me to begin with as well as many guys getting 8-10 lbs just pulsing... now i think that if you have done MUCH stronger cycles including injectables that one your used to an insanely strong comopound and also your receptors are likely more downregulated then i was with a year off.

but what exactly is your dosing like?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
alright guys so ill start SERM tonight. afraid of the taste maybe ill try the shot glass shoot method.

also taking 3 diesel test hardcore pills for the first five days spread out over 3 servings 1 pill at a time. unless told otherwise.

and still not sure about the restore. most guys tell me to take it starting right away. but chuck diesel said i dont need too again his post was.

post cycle therapy you can run the DIESEL TEST hardcore solo without the restore. You dont need to stack DTH with another herbal test booster or anti-estrogen during PCT. U can just run the restore after the DTH. Also restore has chasteberry which lowers prolactin and increase LH, but in males it also lowers testosterone....dont really know why its in test boosters (maybe i will find the study and post it). If anything stack the DTH with Raw Test, but def. not a product with an anti-estogen compound, its not nec. with DTH.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The restore won't really even be needed. I would just save it for a later date. A test booster and tore is more than enough, trust me on that. Whats your final weight? PS ---squirt the serm into some orange juice, it does the trick.
Yeah thats what I just PM'ed him (dont need restore).

Run the DT Hardcore 3 a day for 3 days 1/1/1, then go to 2/2/1. U actually dont need the Serm with DTH either, but whatever. I would just run the DTH and when you have about 3 days left on the DTH start the Serm and Restore since u have them. U dont have to stack DIESEL TEST hardcore with any other products sold to boost test. U can stack it with Trib Test for lighting fast libido recovery.

Maybe if you were using some other nat. test booster...yeah stack with restore and all that, but not with DTH.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't trust anyone that says NOT to use a SERM after the cycle you just did...............

well if you wanted gyno........maybe!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
alright boys.

ill do SERM + DTHC 3 pills 3days then 5 till i finish. and maybe throw in restore at the end.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
csline Anabolics 17
CompleteIce Anabolics 7
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 6
DBinMD Cycle Logs 56