PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No point, Im Aussie and most you companies dont out to us. Thanks tho.
Please don't tarnish us with the same brush as other companies. A lot of other companies do not like shipping overseas for financial reasons. I should know as many have refused to send anything to me in the UK. PES are different. :)

We make specific formulations to be able to sell them in overseas markets such as Australia and the UK.

Australia are one of our shipping destinations. We have also manually added smaller countries like Italy, Germany and Sweden to our insider deal just to make sure all of our customers could order.

If you want to order. You will be taken care of. :)

John33

Awards
2 scoops per packet
Two scoops? One packet is 5 grams. So one serving is 2.5 grams only? Also, what is the flavor of the samples? It is not pink-ish in color, it is brownish and has an interesting flavor, but I cannot figure out what it is, kind of looks and tastes like apple cider.

John33

Awards
I took 3 grams about 15 minutes ago, how fast does it kick in?

John33

Awards
Took the reminder of the sample. Very gradual, smooth energy build-up, feels great, the pump is there just after the first set of weighted dips.

txboy5

Awards
I'm currently on a cut and running an EC stack, thinking about skipping my third (Last) dose and using Enhanced pre workout... Any thoughts?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two scoops? One packet is 5 grams. So one serving is 2.5 grams only? Also, what is the flavor of the samples? It is not pink-ish in color, it is brownish and has an interesting flavor, but I cannot figure out what it is, kind of looks and tastes like apple cider.
Samples do not have color or calcium carbonate

Future samples will

They are blue razz

John33

Awards
Samples do not have color or calcium carbonate.
Is the real thing more powerful than the samples because of that? The reason I ask is because the energy and the pump did not last an entire workout; the effects I have described above lasted maybe for 15 minutes. And I cannot say I have felt any effects after the workout as I have been reading in the reviews. I am stim tolerant, but overall, I am afraid it was disappointing. I love Alphamine and I was hoping Enhanced would be something "wow," but it just fizzled quickly. It did not give me the power to push through or anything like that. Do I need a higher dose? Will it get better as I use more of it? Thanks.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Samples do not have color or calcium carbonate

Future samples will

They are blue razz
Almost killed me today lol. Didn't realize it was 2 scoops.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
The 2 scoop samples were very powerful and im stim tolerant. I don't think I'll even need 2 scoops. 1 and a half TOPS for me.

The energy lasts a full work day And slowly fades, no UPS and downs or crash.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost killed me today lol. Didn't realize it was 2 scoops.
lol yea...if you got 2 sample packets, the first one is meant to be consumed around a half of a packet!

Major stim tolerant guys will go for 2 scoops, but I think many will find the 1.5 scoop the solid range

We formulated the pump ingredients to elicit a pump from 1-2 scoops. Even at 1-1.5 scoops you're getting a generous nitrate content and 500-750mg agmatine

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
lol yea...if you got 2 sample packets, the first one is meant to be consumed around a half of a packet!

Major stim tolerant guys will go for 2 scoops, but I think many will find the 1.5 scoop the solid range

We formulated the pump ingredients to elicit a pump from 1-2 scoops. Even at 1-1.5 scoops you're getting a generous nitrate content and 500-750mg agmatine
Agreed, 1.5 is my max

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
You have to remember nitrates and agmatine both lower BP...so the next effect is stable blood pressure.
Okay so check this out guys. Took my 1st dose today, 1 scoop. And it made me feel just as I expected (well, sort of).

I don't believe I got the "high blood pressure feeling", but definitely the typical "Yohimbine feeling" nontheless.

Rapid heart beat, slightly jittery feeling. Slight weaknesses in the gym (but that went away as i got more into my workout). Now this is from a guy who takes 30mgs of ephedrine every single day.

But here's the flip side , I believe I lower the dose to half a scoop I'll be good to go. I'll try that and report back. I believe I'll be able to handle this "Yohimbine derivative".

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I was thinking about this today when i got my enhanced in and looked at the scoop, i was like this explains a lot the sample pack musta been two scoops as it was uber strong!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Mine is supposed to be here Friday, gonna try it out ill post my impressions

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to take it in the morning and post again. I took my daily EC this morning so that may have added something when I took the 1 scoop dose this afternoon.

This time it'll be Enhanced solo

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay so check this out guys. Took my 1st dose today, 1 scoop. And it made me feel just as I expected (well, sort of).

I don't believe I got the "high blood pressure feeling", but definitely the typical "Yohimbine feeling" nontheless.

Rapid heart beat, slightly jittery feeling. Slight weaknesses in the gym (but that went away as i got more into my workout). Now this is from a guy who takes 30mgs of ephedrine every single day.

But here's the flip side , I believe I lower the dose to half a scoop I'll be good to go. I'll try that and report back. I believe I'll be able to handle this "Yohimbine derivative".
This makes me nervous. I hate nothing more than the yohimbe feeling. When I first got alphamine I was blitzed for about 10 hours off one scoop with a bit of the anxious and nauseated feeling. Better than yohimbe hcl but still not pleasant. Really hoping this isn't the same. I will know soon enough as mine comes tomorrow

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This makes me nervous. I hate nothing more than the yohimbe feeling. When I first got alphamine I was blitzed for about 10 hours off one scoop with a bit of the anxious and nauseated feeling. Better than yohimbe hcl but still not pleasant. Really hoping this isn't the same. I will know soon enough as mine comes tomorrow
I know what u mean. That's why I want to try a sample before I buy some. That way I know what I'm getting into. Everybody jokes saying you can get a whole tub of samples for $30, but if I don't like the feeling of it in a workout or two, then it's just become a $30 paperweight. I'm interested in your feedback.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know what u mean. That's why I want to try a sample before I buy some. That way I know what I'm getting into. Everybody jokes saying you can get a whole tub of samples for $30, but if I don't like the feeling of it in a workout or two, then it's just become a $30 paperweight. I'm interested in your feedback.
I will keep everyone updated it. I was hesitant about the yohimbe before
I ordered it but I figured at the very least I would get erase at the regular price with free shipping and I like PES so it was worth a try. I will be starting with half a scoop and moving from there just in case

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In terms of smoothness:

Yohimbine HCl < SA2A < nPYE

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Yup nPYE had me shaky big time but it also made me feel more alpha than any of the other forms.

John33

Awards
So, am I the only one non-responder to the two scoops sample? Natty mentioned in another thread that calcium carbonate is an essential part of the formula, but also according to Natty (see the previous page) the samples do not contain calcium carbonate. I wonder if the real thing works better than the samples because of that. Any ideas? Thanks.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I know what u mean man, trust me I do. My body simply does not agree with Yohimbine. I was hoping PES produced a version of Enhancedi without it.

I have allot of respect for PES, so I trust their judgement i adding this particular derivative to the formula.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, am I the only one non-responder to the two scoops sample? Natty mentioned in another thread that calcium carbonate is an essential part of the formula, but also according to Natty (see the previous page) the samples do not contain calcium carbonate. I wonder if the real thing works better than the samples because of that. Any ideas? Thanks.
The Calcium Carbonate was added to make a more basic environment in the stomach. This was added to increase the effects of the stimulants. With that said the stimulant blend was already very effective. What is your typical stimulant intake like and how soon after eating did you take the sample?

I know what u mean man, trust me I do. My body simply does not agree with Yohimbine. I was hoping PES produced a version of Enhancedi without it.

I have allot of respect for PES, so I trust their judgement i adding this particular derivative to the formula.
Ya the Yohimbine extract used was added due to its usual lack of typical sides associated with the ingredient. Sorry that you still got some ill effects. Let us know how it goes with a second try and look at lowering the dose as well to start.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to take it in the morning and post again. I took my daily EC this morning so that may have added something when I took the 1 scoop dose this afternoon.

This time it'll be Enhanced solo
You shouldn't be combining with EC. That's exactly why you reacted so strongly to 1 scoop

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If yohimbe wasn't on the label no one would think yohimbe was in it. This isn't cocked up with Y HCl like the products in the past you've taken and disliked. I am one of those people...trust

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone else enjoy the flavor of the FP? Reading most of the reviews it looks like I might be a minority here.

Kinda like Clout, still one of my favorite flavors to date

Reactions: 804
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone able to hit me with sample?
Let's see if the reps have anything for you. If not and you trust a zippy from someone with like 75 posts I'd be willing to send you a couple scoops

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't be combining with EC. That's exactly why you reacted so strongly to 1 scoop
Yeah you're correct. Under normal situations I wouldn't have.

I take my daily EC every morning. When I arrived from work the Enhance arrived, so "combining" wasn't the plan at all.

I'm in the gym now, and the effects are different from yesterday. I'll report back when I hit the suana.

John33

Awards
What is your typical stimulant intake like and how soon after eating did you take the sample?
I finished eating breakfast at 7:30 am and took the sample at 10 am.

My recent, typical stimulant intake:

On workout days: Alphamine (4 grams) at 6:30 am, Craze (9.5 grams) at 10 am, before the workout. Alphamine (4 grams) at 2 pm.
Non-workut days: The same, minus Craze.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Took Enhance fasted this morning. Felt pretty good during my workout this morning. Sweating more than normal (which I actually like), but other than that, felt no "negative" effects.

It appears for me Enhance goes through peaks and valleys. A smooth feeling the first 15 minutes or so, a jittery feeling for the next 15 minutes, and a smooth feeling from then on. Having a pumped feeling the entire time (at one scoop).

I'll see how it goes for the next five days

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took Enhance fasted this morning. Felt pretty good during my workout this morning. Sweating more than normal (which I actually like), but other than that, felt no "negative" effects.

It appears for me Enhance goes through peaks and valleys. A smooth feeling the first 15 minutes or so, a jittery feeling for the next 15 minutes, and a smooth feeling from then on. Having a pumped feeling the entire time (at one scoop).

I'll see how it goes for the next five days
Glad you didn't experience some of the sides you did yesterday. I am taking my Enhanced right now and heading off to the gym... :D

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Glad you didn't experience some of the sides you did yesterday. I am taking my Enhanced right now and heading off to the gym... :D
Thanks Bolt:) I have a feeling I'm going to like riding the Enhanced roller coaster:)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm fine with YHCL. I used to take 2.5mg 3 times a day along with ephedrine hcl and caffiene. I especially liked it before running/cardio. It's the "dirty" or not so pure stuff that really bothers me and various different extracts.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm fine with YHCL. I used to take 2.5mg 3 times a day along with ephedrine hcl and caffiene. I especially liked it before running/cardio. It's the "dirty" or not so pure stuff that really bothers me and various different extracts.
From what I can tell so far, you may be good to go with this stuff

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Two PR's on incline for reps...I feel like I'm on fire in a good way. Oh two scoops is going to be to much for most. Dialing it back tomorrow....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two PR's on incline for reps...I feel like I'm on fire in a good way. Oh two scoops is going to be to much for most. Dialing it back tomorrow....
Ya 2 scoops was a little much for me too. 1-1.5 is the sweet spot.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Ya 2 scoops was a little much for me too. 1-1.5 is the sweet spot.
I'm stim tolerant to say the least. I'm also a big dude so I always start at the max with everything. Not this sh*t.....

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm stim tolerant to say the least. I'm also a big dude so I always start at the max with everything. Not this sh*t.....
Tell me about it, I'm somewhat big myself, with a high stim tolerance. But there's no way I'm going to take two scoops of this stuff bro

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it, I'm somewhat big myself, with a high stim tolerance. But there's no way I'm going to take two scoops of this stuff bro
I took 2 scoops of this stuff today and loved it. The initial pump was insane! Thank god it tapered off some by the time I got to the gym! I will probably stick with 1.5, though.

:shocked:

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
1.5 scoops and i feel great. hampered today by sore elbows but wow i feel good. great first impression. im a stim junkie so ill probably try 2 scoops, but 1.5 seemed to be enough.

Awards
  • Established
1.5 scoops and i feel great. hampered today by sore elbows but wow i feel good. great first impression. im a stim junkie so ill probably try 2 scoops, but 1.5 seemed to be enough.
Agreed, exactly why I tried it. Gotta see what 2 true scoops feels like before you build any tolerance! Just to experience the insanity :D

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
The only that compares to this was the first time I dosed OG Amp. But its different. Much different. My scalp is tingling right now. Lol

Reactions: 804
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The only that compares to this was the first time I dosed OG Amp. But its different. Much different. My scalp is tingling right now. Lol
No stimulant has ever impressed me as much as when og amp first came out