PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Dayum, Enhanced is strong. I tried 1 sample serving and I thought my heart was going to come out my arse lol. Focus was real noticeable, I actually did not care what music was playing on my ipod, its was pretty neat. The pumps were too much for me, I could not lift as heavily as normal due to severe pumps all over my body. I recommend starting off with a half of a serving, and work your way up accordingly. Also stim abusers, be careful, I found this to be more stimulating than 1,3 filled supps.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's pretty obvious who someone is, not many people out there that visits supplement forums and have extensive science background who make quality, educational posts.
if it was anyone else with fake screen names that was on the attack, they would be destroyed. Suddenly it's ok?

Double standards.

I wouldn't call direct short sentenced attacks quality or educational by Ironfist or this other personality at bb.com.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back on topic, how excited is everyone to get their insider packages?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's dang good stuff though. Strong, you really don't even need a full dose. So a bottle will last a very long time if you on do half a serving. What I did was split the serving. Half pre workout and half I mixed in my water bottle and just sipped it during my workout.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird, because I couldn't take alphamine even at 1/4 dosage. I thought it was the yohimbe. Maybe not, or maybe just certain extracts bother me.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Weird, because I couldn't take alphamine even at 1/4 dosage. I thought it was the yohimbe. Maybe not, or maybe just certain extracts bother me.
Prob certain extracts

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nPYE is very different than SA2-A. That's why I wanted you to test enhanced...as proof

This plant has so many alkaloids...and they are all very different in their physiological effects. It really rounds off the feel of the formula.

Johimbe isn't a typo though. It's one of the synonyms

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nPYE is very different than SA2-A. That's why I wanted you to test enhanced...as proof

This plant has so many alkaloids...and they are all very different in their physiological effects. It really rounds off the feel of the formula.

Johimbe isn't a typo though. It's one of the synonyms
Oh, I googled it and Google corrected me. How dare google!!

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine shoots my blood pressure through the phukin roof, no matter the dose

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fortunately, nPYE is fairly devoid of pressors :D
We are known for new extractions but to take an already excisting extract with a long history of use (and feel) and change it's effect is truly remarkable. Kudos to that person at PES>..

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are known for new extractions but to take an already excisting extract with a long history of use (and feel) and change it's effect is truly remarkable. Kudos to that person at PES>..
Thank you. It was all me, Josh is just the poster boy. ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fortunately, nPYE is fairly devoid of pressors :D
Are you mad at pes like purus because they didnt put in enough vitamin c with the nitrates! Haha. Ever since reading the potential sides I always look at vitamin c content with nitrate products. the product is powerful and it's easy enough to throw in a vitamin c tab anyways :) strong product and pes does things right!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Are you mad at pes like purus because they didnt put in enough vitamin c with the nitrates! Haha. Ever since reading the potential sides I always look at vitamin c content with nitrate products. the product is powerful and it's easy enough to throw in a vitamin c tab anyways :) strong product and pes does things right!
There is vitamin C! But if there wasn't....yes, I seriously would be mad. :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well at the end of the day, any effects you feel are from particular compounds, not the plant itself. So you're quite right, if you extract one plant two completely different ways, you get wholly new compounds...and new effects.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What are the possibilities of getting some samples? I'd even pay for a few just to try it out.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
For $30 you can get a whole tub of samples, and a bottle of erase

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL!

We should put that on the website!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Strong reading skills.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For the people that have used the samples of this, how is it on appetite?I want to try it Friday but that's when I have my refeed and I do not want my appetite crushed.Thanks for the input.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the people that have used the samples of this, how is it on appetite?I want to try it Friday but that's when I have my refeed and I do not want my appetite crushed.Thanks for the input.
I sampled it and I didn't notice appetite issues. You will still be able to have your refeed and it wont affect your appetite.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sampled it and I didn't notice appetite issues. You will still be able to have your refeed and it wont affect your appetite.
Same here. No effect on appetite.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the quick responses will be starting friday then.:smoker: