PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which is amazing!
Its probably one of the best fruit punch flavors out there, and i really hate fruit punch flavors. The RL is a nice change of pace in my opinion. Blue raz is good stuff on Enhanced though.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
....longest product release ever. Not even the anticipation, like the actual calendar days....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
....longest product release ever. Not even the anticipation, like the actual calendar days....
It takes time to perfect anything. We are very lucky to have understanding customers that realize we wouldn't release it until it was perfect! There are so many pre's out there we didn't want to go releasing just another pre. We wanted to release the best pre out there. You will not be disappointed!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive got my money on early this week. I want to have enhanced to take with me on spring break! Can't wait to see the profile on this, I already plan on getting at least I've tub just because of the great feedback and the fact I haven't been disappointed by PES before.

Awards
  • Established
Ive got my money on early this week. I want to have enhanced to take with me on spring break! Can't wait to see the profile on this, I already plan on getting at least I've tub just because of the great feedback and the fact I haven't been disappointed by PES before.
+1 for Monday Premier :D Cant come soon enough

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Saw the formula on supplementinnercircle. If it isnt the final, im sure its possibly close to it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Saw the formula on supplementinnercircle. If it isnt the final, im sure its possibly close to it.
Prob not, a few of us know, sworn to secrecy with death penalty.

(=

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Enhanced insider email is being sent later today. This is your last chance to get on the list for the release.

http://pescience.com/insider

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any ETA?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How strong is this stuff? 2 scoops of alphamine make me feel like death lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's stronger.
Dang it. I'm out lol. I used to abuse the older stuff like original AMP, StimX, ECA, etc. Then after a day in the Emergency Room, I stopped using stims. Now even the mild ones seem strong to me. I'll have to stick to White Flood, it's weak enough for me. I do want to try alphamine again, just at 1 scoop 3x a day maybe

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang it. I'm out lol. I used to abuse the older stuff like original AMP, StimX, ECA, etc. Then after a day in the Emergency Room, I stopped using stims. Now even the mild ones seem strong to me. I'll have to stick to White Flood, it's weak enough for me. I do want to try alphamine again, just at 1 scoop 3x a day maybe
Some people were even dosing Alphamine with half a scoop which is what I would recommend if/once you tried it again. Everyone should be able to enjoy Alphamine :D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm comparing 2 scoops of each. I wouldn't bow out. 1 scoop will probably be good for you (and a lot of people IMO).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you bow out because it is strong?

You use half doses and the tub lasts ages lol. Daft205 used half a scoop and loved it even though it was a quarter of the maximum dosage. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people were even dosing Alphamine with half a scoop which is what I would recommend if/once you tried it again. Everyone should be able to enjoy Alphamine :D
I started with half, then went to 1 scoop. I'm currently on t2/Shift, once the T2 is done I'm thinking about giving alphamine another run. I see there is a nice deal for alphamine/vanillean combo.

I also have (2) Versa-1, (1) Compound20, (1) Anabeta to run. Should be fun 8 weeks

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you bow out because it is strong?

You use half doses and the tub lasts ages lol. Daft205 used half a scoop and loved it even though it was a quarter of the maximum dosage. :)

I'm comparing 2 scoops of each. I wouldn't bow out. 1 scoop will probably be good for you (and a lot of people IMO).
True, without seeing the formula I wasn't sure if lower dose would be as beneficial for the non stim components.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insider email is out!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I ordered, but the main product aside I'm bummed about the combo. Wish it was bundled with ALPHAMINE or erase pro or anabeta elite. Stoked to try the new pwo but I didnt rlly like erase orig formula

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Not really feeling the deal. My apologies. The alphamine deal was one of the best.. included ErasePro and a SS prod. or ErasePro/AB elite. 1 per household only needed for this deal.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Ordered!

I know the deal isn't like Alphamine, but damn, it is still CHEAP. Hell, Erase is $30 on Nutarplanet alone.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really feeling the deal. My apologies. The alphamine deal was one of the best.. included ErasePro and a SS prod. or ErasePro/AB elite. 1 per household only needed for this deal.
Enhanced alone should be more then 29.99!!! And then the added Erase and free shipping. Ill take that all day everyday :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, stoked for the new product and the price, just wanted to try one of those others and was hoping for it to be in the bundle. I still ordered it lol.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Very interesting build! Im interested in trying it out. I'm currently running Versa-1... I noticed the build shares similar ingredients as Versa-1.. what are thoughts on stacking the two?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

John33

Awards
It says that the serving size is 1 scoop of Enhanced, but some who tried sample say that they took 2 scoops and felt great. What is the official word on this? In addition, some said that they mixed or thinking about mixing Enhanced with Alphamine, but I was told that they cannot be taken on the same day even 5 hours apart. It would be great if Natty could clarify. Thanks.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It says that the serving size is 1 scoop of Enhanced, but some who tried sample say that they took 2 scoops and felt great. What is the official word on this? In addition, some said that they mixed or thinking about mixing Enhanced with Alphamine, but I was told that they cannot be taken on the same day even 5 hours apart. It would be great if Natty could clarify. Thanks.
I tried 2 and enjoyed it, but my stim tolerance is very high. A serving is 1 scoop. Start with 1 to assess your tolerance (its strong) and then increase the dose if you feel it's necessary. 2 scoops is the max dose.

Those talking about mixing with Alphamine are a bunch of rebels lol. However, if you don't overdue it with either one, I don't see a problem with it.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Its 1-2 scoops. Obviously everyone is different. Start with one if you don't need to dose more don't. They other stuff I'll let him answer.

tsugsr

Awards
When will the Blue Raz flavor be out? What other flavors will be available? I really don't like fruit punch stuff and my RL alphamine isn't bad but not good. Watermelon by chance?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me, I have a lower stim tolerance, and 1 scoop gets me almost too amped.. I do a very light 1 scoop.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will the Blue Raz flavor be out? What other flavors will be available? I really don't like fruit punch stuff and my RL alphamine isn't bad but not good. Watermelon by chance?
The insider releases usually are of one flavor. You will see both flavors at the likes of NP in no time. (Shipping time)

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I didnt notice when ordering... What day are we looking at for ar***** time if we ordered right away?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I didnt notice when ordering... What day are we looking at for ar***** time if we ordered right away?
We prepackaged orders in preparation for the insider deal. Those who ordered first will be sent today.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will we be provided with tracking info? Just wondering, if not NBD
I believe the confirmation email states that tracking info will be provided...and it does. I just checked.

Reactions: 804

Awards
  • Established
I believe the confirmation email states that tracking info will be provided...and it does. I just checked.
10-4 Thats great! I just checked my spam folder.. for some reason I got the insider email in my email inbox.. but the confirmation email ended up in my spam folder! Thanks for the quality customer service guys! :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
To provide a brief counterargument to the critics of the formula:

The full dose is 2 scoops. What present formula provides a full dose of nitrates + agmatine at a full serving? From what I see, the CDP-Choline is also exactly where you want it to be at 2 scoops (especially in conjunction with choline bitartrate), and caffeine at 250mg is pretty much what I find optimal in a product. Similar to how having choline bitartrate present reduces the amount of CDP-choline you need to co-ingest, having nitrates present definitely reduces the amount of agmatine you will want to be ingesting. I'd actually prefer 1g of agmatine in this formula than any higher amount in order to maintain stable blood pressure.

The other complaint: using 2 scoops will leave you with 20 servings a tub. Briefly look at every preworkout on the market. With the exception of a select few, full-dosing all of the ergogens in a formula results in less than 20 servings per tub. And those that have more than 20 efficacious servings per tub do not utilize arguably the best NO-dependent ergogen: nitrates. At the present cost of a tub of Enhanced, I don't see the issue here, especially relative to other preworkout products.

Those are just my answers to the two main qualms I've seen.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
To provide a brief counterargument to the critics of the formula:

The full dose is 2 scoops. What present formula provides a full dose of nitrates + agmatine at a full serving? From what I see, the CDP-Choline is also exactly where you want it to be at 2 scoops (especially in conjunction with choline bitartrate), and caffeine at 250mg is pretty much what I find optimal in a product. Similar to how having choline bitartrate present reduces the amount of CDP-choline you need to co-ingest, having nitrates present definitely reduces the amount of agmatine you will want to be ingesting. I'd actually prefer 1g of agmatine in this formula than any higher amount in order to maintain stable blood pressure.

The other complaint: using 2 scoops will leave you with 20 servings a tub. Briefly look at every preworkout on the market. With the exception of a select few, full-dosing all of the ergogens in a formula results in less than 20 servings per tub. And those that have more than 20 efficacious servings per tub do not utilize arguably the best NO-dependent ergogen: nitrates. At the present cost of a tub of Enhanced, I don't see the issue here, especially relative to other preworkout products.

Those are just my answers to the two main qualms I've seen.
My question is this what is a "full dose" of nitrates + agmatine? Wouldn't it differ from person to person to some extent? With sides like headaches and such or to much "pump" in which it actually becomes counter productive because you can hardly get your reps in. Same thing with Choline. Just curious.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
My question is this what is a "full dose" of nitrates + agmatine? Wouldn't it differ from person to person to some extent? With sides like headaches and such or to much "pump" in which it actually becomes counter productive because you can hardly get your reps in. Same thing with Choline. Just curious.
It sure does differ from person to person, but the beauty of a powder is that you can adjust the dose in as precise an increment as you see fit. My point was that I cannot foresee anyone wanting more vasodilation than what 2 scoops has to offer