PES Next Product Announcement!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well guys, I am proud to announce that PES has began the manufacturing of their next product!

I don't want to give away too much too soon. I want to wait till the write-up is finished.

But I can say this...it will decrease your estrogen ;)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well guys, I am proud to announce that PES has began the manufacturing of their next product!

I don't want to give away too much too soon. I want to wait till the write-up is finished.

But I can say this...it will probably decrease your estrogen ;)
I like the play on words. "Probably".

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh hai PES guyz!

Sounds great, fellas! :D

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know im down!!

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
ND,

Loving this AT2 + 6bromo combo - any chance of a chemical tweak on formestane? The androgenic AIs seem particularly awesome about strength gains, fat loss, and the like. (Full disclosure - also stacking DAA with it, so awesomely cheap). I say formestane in particular because of the proven IGF-1 increase. I'd also like to see some sort of stack with forskolin - LH sensitivity can be enhanced by increasing cAMP activity in the testes.

Fadogia stem extract would also be nice in a T-booster, but I'd be all too happy to see chemical components only. Herbs are just too weak.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get this over with so you can release even more!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

But I can say this...it will probably decrease your estrogen ;)
i like how i will PROBABLY have to use it on upcoming cycle .... Probably...
as long as my favorite online site will probably carry it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha you guys are hilarious!

ND,

Loving this AT2 + 6bromo combo - any chance of a chemical tweak on formestane? The androgenic AIs seem particularly awesome about strength gains, fat loss, and the like. (Full disclosure - also stacking DAA with it, so awesomely cheap). I say formestane in particular because of the proven IGF-1 increase. I'd also like to see some sort of stack with forskolin - LH sensitivity can be enhanced by increasing cAMP activity in the testes.

Fadogia stem extract would also be nice in a T-booster, but I'd be all too happy to see chemical components only. Herbs are just too weak.
It is not a chemical tweak on Formestane...the reason you don't see chemical tweaks on Formestane is because the body then converts it to a controlled substance, based on the tweak (hence IBE's Formex discontinuation)

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is more like a pre-announcement..
More info ftw.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
You've got my attention-sub'd.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Was that too much, well sorry but I LOVE my AI whether it be steroidal or non-steroidal!