Status
Not open for further replies.
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait until I get all my cameras set up outside the GNC's, and capture all you guys on tape sneaking in and scurrying away with the PES pro with hats on and fake mustaches. I'm gonna put it all up here as videos LMFAO
The guys from the GNC... omg... When I go back to visit home I would just go in "I need [blank supplement]". Buy it ignore anything they say, and go. I have tried talking to a worker about something... and they were as clueless as ever. I was like... man...I should be working here NOT you. With that said, I have no fear in going into a GNC. It's like going to a 7-11 to buy some diet soda in a bottle for a party. You know it's over priced, you know it's not a good idea... but hey you need it, and you need it now.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
The guys from the GNC... omg... When I go back to visit home I would just go in "I need [blank supplement]". Buy it ignore anything they say, and go. I have tried talking to a worker about something... and they were as clueless as ever. I was like... man...I should be working here NOT you. With that said, I have no fear in going into a GNC. It's like going to a 7-11 to buy some diet soda in a bottle for a party. You know it's over priced, you know it's not a good idea... but hey you need it, and you need it now.
I will need to re-up on erase and DAA soon, so I looked around on GNC.com and I can't even find DAA. Don't tell me they don't carry it, I was hoping to kill the two birds with one stone if I must shop there. even vitamin shoppe has the futurebiotics DAA 750mg caps. I used to work at GNC in the 90's and early 00's. A few of us knew our shyte, but yeah most didn't know jack about sports supps. Before the advent of "online discount supp shopping" I needed my damn wholesale discount, so I'd work at least one day there to keep my job/discount LOL....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will need to re-up on erase and DAA soon, so I looked around on GNC.com and I can't even find DAA. Don't tell me they don't carry it, I was hoping to kill the two birds with one stone if I must shop there. even vitamin shoppe has the futurebiotics DAA 750mg caps. I used to work at GNC in the 90's and early 00's. A few of us knew our shyte, but yeah most didn't know jack about sports supps. Before the advent of "online discount supp shopping" I needed my damn wholesale discount, so I'd work at least one day there to keep my job/discount LOL....
One guy I remember was really good on supps. Well kinda. he took everything they had in the store basically. haha. Understandable about the discount. Had a friend who would work one day a month at GameStop to keep his 10% off discount on video games.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Natty how does this compare to regular erase? Is the primary active still the same with the other 2 ingredients as support, or does the new blend add a whole new function?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty how does this compare to regular erase? Is the primary active still the 3,7 keto with the other 2 ingredients as support, or does the new blend add a whole new function?
IMO the 75mg of 'Erase' ingredient is one beast in its own

The b. diffusa is a second beast in its own...thats why we ended up using it. It was also nice because the extract we use is effective at a low dose so we could get away with everything in 1 00 capsule.

We came across a few things that when combined with androsta-3,5 definitely made it better, but b. diffusa gave great feedback on its own. When combined with androsta it was even greater.

E. Alatus i would consider a support in the product, I will break it down a little more in that other thread after I get some much needed sleep :D

Essentially E. alatus offers extremely exciting science, and could theoretically help those who are extremely prone to gyno when taking anabolics be less prone during their cycles. Time will tell

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
^^^ NICE sounds promising indeed!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ NICE sounds promising indeed!

^^^ :D

Does this mean that GNC are going to start carrying the REST of the PES line, Josh (be awesome if they do!)?

~Rosie~

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh snap, PES with another bomb a$$ product! Count me in!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely grabbing me some bottles broski!
You wont be disappointed!

We have been testing out many different extracts alone and found the compounds in Erase PRO were the most potent that we could get our hands on. In combination with androsta-3,5 the results were even more ridiculous. You guys are definitely going to want to subscribe to our insider mailing to see whats next up our sleeves!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insider email has been sent out

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sick deal, I actually really really want to order....buttttttttt.......only valid in the US....no Canadians....

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Crazy good deal.... I don't like what erase does to my joints above 2 caps but this natty serm stuff n blocking specified aromatase has me intrigued... That and free stuff is beyond awesome...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You wont be disappointed!

We have been testing out many different extracts alone and found the compounds in Erase PRO were the most potent that we could get our hands on. In combination with androsta-3,5 the results were even more ridiculous. You guys are definitely going to want to subscribe to our insider mailing to see whats next up our sleeves!
Definitely THE product of the year to try and an incredible deal!

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy good deal.... I don't like what erase does to my joints above 2 caps but this natty serm stuff n blocking specified aromatase has me intrigued... That and free stuff is beyond awesome...
EOD dosing of Erase pro would probably best in your situation then.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Someone should just get me some...lol...I hate Canadian customs and supplement issues.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
This looks great - is it coming to the UK ?
Could I stack it with Anabeta or am I better running them back to back?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nattydisaster has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nattydisaster has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
i just let him know.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks great - is it coming to the UK ?
Could I stack it with Anabeta or am I better running them back to back?
Josh will answer the first part.

I don't see why you can't stack it with AnaBeta - I know I will :D

~Rosie~

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anywhere they will ship to is fine. :)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love pes and erase but will pass on this product. I refuse to support gnc

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I wanna pop on two of them, for sure one, def worth it for that price looking at what you get. come hell or high water I'm gonna have enough to buy two Erase pro, have the mortgage payment, and even enough left over for some DAA by Monday! This did come at a bad time though, it's the holidays and right around when I am fixing to sent in the mortgage lol.

lboston

lboston

Awards
The news will be released via insider here in about an hour
Any chance if you just signed up for the PES insider you can still get an email about the deal everyone is talking about?! Recently put on TRT and was wanting to utilize some of your products...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Well, after doing some "shopping cart experimenting" at GNC.com......If you buy two Erase Pro and add the Gold card.....you go from 120.00 to 111.00. 9 bucks off, plus you can use the card for future orders of Erase. So if you buy more than one, do the gold card.....worth it.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Seriously 30caps for $60??? That's like a trial size bottle for 60...sorry but not getting this...is there any reason for that expensive??

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously 30caps for $60??? That's like a trial size bottle for 60...sorry but not getting this...is there any reason for that expensive??
A "trial sized" bottle doesn't last you a full 30 days. You're also getting two free bottles of anabeta which retail CHEAPEST at 44.99 a piece. On top of free shipping. You're looking at over 150$ of merch for 60$........ Not to mention you're getting guaranteed to work products :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
A "trial sized" bottle doesn't last you a full 30 days. You're also getting two free bottles of anabeta which retail CHEAPEST at 44.99 a piece. On top of free shipping. You're looking at over 150$ of merch for 60$........ Not to mention you're getting guaranteed to work products :)
So this erase is not like the old erase?? What's the difference between these two?? I understand they giving bottles of anabeta but forget about those free bottles...look at the price for a 30caps bottle...I kno its looks cheap now coz of anabeta but wat if they stop giving anabeta...then look at the price from that way...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this erase is not like the old erase?? What's the difference between these two?? I understand they giving bottles of anabeta but forget about those free bottles...look at the price for a 30caps bottle...I kno its looks cheap now coz of anabeta but wat if they stop giving anabeta...then look at the price from that way...
U only need one cap a day. One of these caps equals 75mg of the active original ingredient in erase which was 25mg/cap. There's 2 other ingredients as well. There's a whole write up on another thread, I can't link to it bc I'm on my phone but you can find it under the pes forum.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
If you ignore the 2 extra ingredients - the main active is dosed at 25mg in Erase and 75mg in Pro.

So there's your difference :)

Probably worth $60

Status
Not open for further replies.