kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm off the wagon dammit! Skoal LC Mint! Mmmmmmm

By the by, I'm selling some stuff in the auction forum if anyone is interested
No, no, no! My advice is get back on the wagon. Friend of family had mouth cancer from that shyte. Guys, you spend thousands of hours in the gym and thousands more in supps. All for your health and looking good. Take your can of Skoal and throw it in the trash! Please. RMOff

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
No, no, no! My advice is get back on the wagon. Friend of family had mouth cancer from that shyte. Guys, you spend thousands of hours in the gym and thousands more in supps. All for your health and looking good. Take your can of Skoal and throw it in the trash! Please. RMOff
But Marlboro .27's are my friend o.o

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
It is what it is Ken. Joh, I miss cope. Irish, stop smoking NOW

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
As soon as it comes in bro!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep pulling sumo and that stuff should get you your 5-hundo np

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Keep pulling sumo and that stuff should get you your 5-hundo np
That's the goal. I may cut some cals though. I'm up to ~207-210 now and getting a little soft. Still have several weeks left and once the methyl comes in strength should blow the eff up. Might start the search for my sixxer this weekend by upping cardio and AB work

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dial out the carbs to mostly post WOD then throw is some sprint work, tear those legs up bro

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Dial out the carbs to mostly post WOD then throw is some sprint work, tear those legs up bro
Probably gonna start cycling carbs around my heavy days. I'm already bumping up to two a days for abs/accessory/HIIT in the PM with weights AM. Oh I dread sprint training but I want it bad!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
WF V2 down the hatch. Gonna start a new log for it tonight. 531 + BBB Shoulders plus HIIT

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let me know how the new WF goes.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
SH press
20@bar, 5@95, 5@115, 3@135, 5@145, 5@185, 8@185
BBB SH press
10@135x 5
DB shrug
20@90, 20@100, 15@110, 22@120
Face Pull + DB Hammer Curl
15@100+15@25 x 3

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I tried the BBB template for a month...until I realized that 5x10 on deadlift after 5/3/1 squats aggravated the **** out of my old lower back injury. I was getting so fatigued w/ the volume pulling after heavier squatting my form would get loose. So I ditched BBB on the 5x10 DL portion, but found the other 3, bp, press, & squat, worked great with it. Simple, and you get the workout done faster since you're not changin stations all over the gym.

It is SO damn boring tho....but I did get results.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I tried the BBB template for a month...until I realized that 5x10 on deadlift after 5/3/1 squats aggravated the **** out of my old lower back injury. I was getting so fatigued w/ the volume pulling after heavier squatting my form would get loose. So I ditched BBB on the 5x10 DL portion, but found the other 3, bp, press, & squat, worked great with it. Simple, and you get the workout done faster since you're not changin stations all over the gym.

It is SO damn boring tho....but I did get results.
Not sure what template you followed. Let me post from the book:
-----
Military Press - 3 sets of 5 reps (or whatever week you're on)
Military Press - 5 sets of 10 reps
Chin-ups - 5 sets of 10 reps
-----
Deadlift - 3 sets of 5 reps (or whatever week you're on)
Deadlift - 5 sets of 10 reps
Hanging Leg Raise - 5 sets of 15 reps
-----
Bench Press - 3 sets of 5 reps (or whatever week you're on)
Bench Press - 5 sets of 10 reps
Dumbbell Row - 5 sets of 10 reps
-----
Squat - 3 sets of 5 reps (or whatever week you're on)
Squat - 5 sets of 10 reps
Leg Curl - 5 sets of 10 reps

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
subbed in on this palm . good luck i'll follow . just came off a cyp run myself. but hurt my back wihile doing it so didn't get the benefit i should have . i'll be watching. have a good one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what template you followed. Let me post from the book:
-----
Military Press - 3 sets of 5 reps (or whatever week you're on)
Military Press - 5 sets of 10 reps
Chin-ups - 5 sets of 10 reps
-----
Deadlift - 3 sets of 5 reps (or whatever week you're on)
Deadlift - 5 sets of 10 reps
Hanging Leg Raise - 5 sets of 15 reps
-----
Bench Press - 3 sets of 5 reps (or whatever week you're on)
Bench Press - 5 sets of 10 reps
Dumbbell Row - 5 sets of 10 reps
-----
Squat - 3 sets of 5 reps (or whatever week you're on)
Squat - 5 sets of 10 reps
Leg Curl - 5 sets of 10 reps

That's the only Boring But Big there is lol, you got it

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Yeah could see that being boring but effective no doubt. I wanna test out The Texas Method! **** looks hardbody

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I'm loving 531 / BBB right now. Crushed 345 on squats tonight. Highest nums Ive done outside of parallel box squats. 7 reps puts my estimated 1 rep max at 415 now. Probably try for 1@385 or 395 next week. Kinda freaked do do 1 rep maxes but I need a good kick in the pants to grow more

Legs 531+BBB (3x3)
Incline tread WU
ATG Squat
8@bw, 5@135, 5@185, 3@225, 3@295, 3@335, 6@345
BBB Squat
10@225 x 5
SeatedLegCurl+Add+Abd
15@175+15@110+15@110 x4, 30@175+30@110+30@110
Seated Calf Raise
12@135 x 4

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
That's the only Boring But Big there is lol, you got it
Thought maybe you had run some hybrid that had you doing Deads and Squats same day :(

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Have a good night bro, back at it tomorrow.
Killing it bro! Can't wait for my Alpha 1 Max to come in for a finisher for the last 7-8 weeks of this run. Hopin to hit like ~215. It'll be the biggest I've ever been

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
subbed in on this palm . good luck i'll follow . just came off a cyp run myself. but hurt my back wihile doing it so didn't get the benefit i should have . i'll be watching. have a good one.
What happened bro? Hope you're feeling better man :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thought maybe you had run some hybrid that had you doing Deads and Squats same day :(
Normally that's how you do it, I have the book. You heavy dead, volume squat, abs. Other lower body day is heavy squat, volume dead, abs.

5/3/1 reps for first, 5x10 on next, 5x10-20 on core.

Never tried it doing heavy of one & then all the volume of it after, seems less effective since you're only getting one day squatting & dlifting/wk.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Normally that's how you do it, I have the book. You heavy dead, volume squat, abs. Other lower body day is heavy squat, volume dead, abs.

5/3/1 reps for first, 5x10 on next, 5x10-20 on core.

Never tried it doing heavy of one & then all the volume of it after, seems less effective since you're only getting one day squatting & dlifting/wk.
Oh its working just fine, believe me :D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You been MIA palmsy. Still wreckin shizz?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Woke up this morning pretty aggro and was stoopid hongry. Swear I can smell the test in my piss. Lol. Dropping back down to 750 a wk. Face has been puffy last few days even at 25 exem daily

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up this morning pretty aggro and was stoopid hongry. Swear I can smell the test in my piss. Lol. Dropping back down to 750 a wk. Face has been puffy last few days even at 25 exem daily
Bag that piss up and re shoot it!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
What happened bro? Hope you're feeling better man :)
got to cocky with bent over rows and threw my back out. but i'm doing much better. i didn't get to feeling thcyp until around week 6 . ifinished two weeks ago and with it still in me and the fact i am on pro x i am leaning out and gettingvascular. i gained around 15 lbs just eating like hell. no water weight like i thoogh. no bloating.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
got to cocky with bent over rows and threw my back out. but i'm doing much better. i didn't get to feeling thcyp until around week 6 . ifinished two weeks ago and with it still in me and the fact i am on pro x i am leaning out and gettingvascular. i gained around 15 lbs just eating like hell. no water weight like i thoogh. no bloating.
Sounds like things are good then :)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Need some input before I go lift chest tonight. My SH has been killing me for about 2 months now and I'm getting to the point where I'll be pressing mid 300s. Really don't want to miss out on some new PRs but I don't want to seriously hurt something either. Thinking about keeping the 531 but ditching BBB for other exercises....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need some input before I go lift chest tonight. My SH has been killing me for about 2 months now and I'm getting to the point where I'll be pressing mid 300s. Really don't want to miss out on some new PRs but I don't want to seriously hurt something either. Thinking about keeping the 531 but ditching BBB for other exercises....
PRs are nice, cant get em if injured though. Ditch em and substitute another exercise in

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get it looked at. Better safe than suffocating under a bar.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Thanks gents. Gonna figure it out based on how I feel once I start moving weight. I would love to switch to DBs for a few weeks but they beat the shyt outta my SH even worse. I know I am internally rotating and thats whats causing the issue... Might switch to floor presses since they minimize shoulder rotation...