PalmFist Bulking Log

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
From Dakota Meyer: Marine MOH recipient...

There are certain dates on the calendar that are tougher for me than others. Memorial Day weekend is one of those times that gets tough for me as it approaches. I was driving down the road headed to a business appointment thinking about the day's work when I was struck by emotion. Tears started rolling down my face, the thoughts of work vanished from my mind and, for a moment, I was struck with some painful memories. Why? Why was I hit with this sudden flood of emotion? Memorial Day.
As I gathered myself, I realized that I was filled with a mixture of frustration, guilt and anger. There were other feelings too, but it's clear I was overwhelmed with emotion. I know where the tears come from, I have bracelets around my wrists to remind me every day, but managing these thoughts seems to be the most difficult thing to do. The first tears that fall are always angry tears, sad tears; they are a collection of all my bad emotions. So, while I was driving I made up my mind that no matter how many tears fall this weekend I am going to make them meaningful and positive.
Meaningful and positive? Yes, that's right. There are so many reasons why I need to be positive, starting with the memory of my brothers, Lt. Johnson, Gunny Kenefick, Gunny Johnson, Doc Layton and SFC Westbrook. I had the honor to stand next to these brave men in combat and call them my brothers - I owe it to them to be positive.
I have other reasons to be positive. I have an amazing family who has stood by me and supported me in the darkest moments of my life. I am also fortunate to have great friends who have my back no matter what the circumstances. There is a lot to be thankful for and to be positive about.
As the tears dried up on my face I realized that what I need to be most positive about is the fact that I am so fortunate to be able to live in the greatest country on the face of the earth. I am an American! So when the tears start to roll down the side of your face, I hope you find the strength to stand up tall and stand up proud. Let the tears fall, let all the emotions out and let the tears be spent in honor of the sacrifices made by all the men and women who have served our great country. Finally, when the tears pass, be sure to think of the brave men and women who are still in the fight, who continue to protect our freedom. They made a pledge and took an oath to sacrifice their lives in order for us to be free.
Make this Memorial Day weekend meaningful and positive. Take a moment to remember the fallen and celebrate those who still serve. For Those Who Gave All.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Test driving the periodization bible tonight for 531 Deadz. Last weeks 531 + BBB killed my hips so instead of BBB its 531 + ghr + leg press + ABZ

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good!! because that many reps for deads are stooooooopid lol Makes me sore just thinking of it

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Cramps galore! Even with 10 grams of taurine! Agghh

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Another update. Dropped aero from 25 daily to 10 eod

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
213.6 prebed. Most I've ever recorded. Pretty happy bout that. Feel like a balloon with all the water Ive been slamming. Probably wake at 208-210. May ask Heavy if he can send me another bottle for a 6 week run... Oh my, big things this way come

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I hate crossfit but I'll be doing the Murph tomorrow morning

"Murph"
For time:
1 mile run
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 squats
1 mile run

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks PF for your service to this country. Now, kill those weight brother!!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Oh Gawd! Modified Murph:

Cardio
1 mile @10mins
Squat
10 x 10@135
Push-up
25, 25, 25, 20, 30, 25, 20, 20, 20, 20
Pull-down (neutral grip)
10 x 10@180

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Any grad students out there? Lol

image-3738405470.jpg

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
DB Flat NG Bench
17@100, 16@100, 18@100, 17@100
NG Chins
10, 10, 10
Tbar Bench
15@90, 15@90, 27@90
Tri Pushdowns
20@whatever x 4

Wasn't feeling it tonight so I just put out for like 25-30 mins and then left. On a side note, I drank some Gatorade while working out tonight with WFR and the pump was crazy! Also, strength is rising very well with Alpha1Max!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
---MonstaSet---
Back Ext +
15 x 5
Squat Press +
20@10plates, 20@14, 20@16, 20@18, 15@20
Weighted Crunch
15@40 x 5

Haven't really slept since Monday night so I'm feeling pretty fcked up right now and left early again cuz I honesty just feel like complete and utter shyt right now

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
---MonstaSet---
Back Ext +
15 x 5
Squat Press +
20@10plates, 20@14, 20@16, 20@18, 15@20
Weighted Crunch
15@40 x 5

Haven't really slept since Monday night so I'm feeling pretty fcked up right now and left early again cuz I honesty just feel like complete and utter shyt right now
Hope you get well soon bro....

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Fck it. Gonna go smash upper body. Lets see... ME Deads? Plus pullups, bis, tris, dips???
Sounds good. Gonna wing the shyt outta this one. Been sick all week so I really want to catch up with a good slay sesh...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did max effort rack pulls tonight, 18" below-the-knee style. Bombed my single but still set a new 3rep max. Kill that shiz!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
UPPER WORK
8 min ArcTrainer
SS1
-Bw Pullups- 15, 10, 10, 10
-Bw Dips- 20, 15, 15, 15
SS2
-Tbar Bench- 16@90, 15, 15, 20
-BB Bench- 12@225, 12, 10, 10
SS3
-Alt DB Curl- 10@30 x 4
-DB Ext- 10@30 x 4
-band pull apart- 15 x 3
-scaption- 15 x 3
-lying ext rotation- 10 x 3
-standing internal rotation- 12 x 3
-protraction- 15 x 3
SS4
-weighted crunch- 15@35 x 3
-cable chop- 12@90per x 3

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Just a whatever workout today

LOWER WORK 4 TIME
SS1
-Front squat- 10@135 x 5
-DB SLD- 10@75 x 5
SS2
-Leg Ext- 15-20@200 x 4
-Seated Leg Curl- 15@190 x 4

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Did max effort rack pulls tonight, 18" below-the-knee style. Bombed my single but still set a new 3rep max. Kill that shiz!
I saw that. Good shyt brominator !!!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Alright so admin sent me an infraction so my Alpha1Max log is no longer up and will not be replaced. Turns out there is an issue with sponsorship so this explains why my log was removed twice... Dang was really hoping for a second bottle too! Looks like I'll be ordering some tren/msten/csten/... maybe to finish off my bulk.

Any suggestions??? Hyde where you at buddy!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
well that sucks
Well said lol

Going over my options right now to finish strong with the bulk. Im afraid to weight myself right now though because being sick the last few days has crashed my appetite...

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Well said lol

Going over my options right now to finish strong with the bulk. Im afraid to weight myself right now though because being sick the last few days has crashed my appetite...
Damn bud. Well ur not the only one that don't wanna check the scale. But i did gain mad weight from eating out the past few days . I was at 189 a few weeks ago n now I'm at 200 I think .. Gained all that weight back with the quickness. Feelin brolic tho ;)

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Morning cup of coffee befor class. Keep it BLUE n NO SUGAR please ;)
Lets see how this focus xt will work during class .. I knew I shoulda bought the caffeine free as well o well

image-1272846120.jpg

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Morning cup of coffee befor class. Keep it BLUE n NO SUGAR please ;)
Lets see how this focus xt will work during class .. I knew I shoulda bought the caffeine free as well o well

View attachment 81970
Mmmmm..one of my favorite flavors,it will take your classes and study time to a whole new level :D

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Lol whoops I posted on the wrong log!! Sorry Scott hah didnt realize

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Lol whoops I posted on the wrong log!! Sorry Scott hah didnt realize
Well you caught my interest with that post,link me to your log please!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright so admin sent me an infraction so my Alpha1Max log is no longer up and will not be replaced. Turns out there is an issue with sponsorship so this explains why my log was removed twice... Dang was really hoping for a second bottle too! Looks like I'll be ordering some tren/msten/csten/... maybe to finish off my bulk.

Any suggestions??? Hyde where you at buddy!
Trenavar is definitely gonna need a lot of time to get going, like 3-4 wks based on a couple guys on here & a guy at my gym who just did 6 wks of Celtic Tren - he got awesome recomp results at just 90mg, but he's not done too many cycles & most people say 120-210 based on tolerance. More is basically better if you can handle it. But he said, as did Tiny Tony on here, that most of the results started coming wks 4-6. Kinda flat before that.

Msten is legit (with TUDCA) at 20mg e/d, run it at least 4wks. CSA2179 says, like DMZ, it works better over 4-6wks vs Sdrol which is really a 3-4wk deal (and much harsher). Don't go ever 20 if you want to feel good - it gets rough at 28, and that was only last few days of a 3wk msten. You may gain some muscle, may lose some fat - guaranteed sick pumps.

What's the Csten?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Trenavar is definitely gonna need a lot of time to get going, like 3-4 wks based on a couple guys on here & a guy at my gym who just did 6 wks of Celtic Tren - he got awesome recomp results at just 90mg, but he's not done too many cycles & most people say 120-210 based on tolerance. More is basically better if you can handle it. But he said, as did Tiny Tony on here, that most of the results started coming wks 4-6. Kinda flat before that.

Msten is legit (with TUDCA) at 20mg e/d, run it at least 4wks. CSA2179 says, like DMZ, it works better over 4-6wks vs Sdrol which is really a 3-4wk deal (and much harsher). Don't go ever 20 if you want to feel good - it gets rough at 28, and that was only last few days of a 3wk msten. You may gain some muscle, may lose some fat - guaranteed sick pumps.

What's the Csten?
Cyano brofabulous. Thanks for dropping by. Thinking bout dmz or msten

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I weighed in. Down to around 205! :( Sad panda is sad :(

Feeling better today. Gotta get my grub on

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I weighed in. Down to around 205! :( Sad panda is sad :(

Feeling better today. Gotta get my grub on
Man, you didn't lose no good weight being sick. Probably all water anyway. You'll be back in no time with 400gC

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Man, you didn't lose no good weight being sick. Probably all water anyway. You'll be back in no time with 400gC
Shyt doggy I feel like I'm 190 though. I really haven't eaten more than maybe 1.5 small meals daily since what like last Thursday or Wednesday?... I still have several weeks so hopefully back up to 215-220 before this ride is over. Then save what I can and hopefully keep 205 but a lean 205. Not bad from 190ish.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm cruising at 199.8 as of this morning, 4lbs lighter than before cycle & definitely bigger & leaner, considerably.

Don't waste your time with Cyanostane; it's gonna demolish your cholesterol just like msten/dmz but without the size gains or fat loss. It literally just made me stronger, added a couple lbs of lbm maybe, & made me aggressive. It's a weightclass-athlete steroid - someone who wants aggression & extra recovery/strength without any water or muscle gain. You'll hold a few lbs of glycogen, but no bloat as it doesn't aromatize.

Msten for a more euphoric mentality & potential to cut; DMZ for more aggression/pissiness & potential for lbm gains. Msten will add several true lbs for sure, but it sounds like DMZ is the better gainer.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I'm cruising at 199.8 as of this morning, 4lbs lighter than before cycle & definitely bigger & leaner, considerably.

Don't waste your time with Cyanostane; it's gonna demolish your cholesterol just like msten/dmz but without the size gains or fat loss. It literally just made me stronger, added a couple lbs of lbm maybe, & made me aggressive. It's a weightclass-athlete steroid - someone who wants aggression & extra recovery/strength without any water or muscle gain. You'll hold a few lbs of glycogen, but no bloat as it doesn't aromatize.

Msten for a more euphoric mentality & potential to cut; DMZ for more aggression/pissiness & potential for lbm gains. Msten will add several true lbs for sure, but it sounds like DMZ is the better gainer.
As always your input is greatly appreciated

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's not so much what you put your body through as what you put through your body.... :scool:

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Holy hell. Took a whole scoop of g8 last night and I'm groggy as all hell today. Been up for almost four hours already, did fasted cardio with a scoop of WFR, ate a huge meal, s s & s, and now working but feel like passing out hard...

The last three or four times I took g8 it didn't do shyt and I ended staying awake all night. Now I'm tired as all get up...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Because I can!

image-364526945.jpg

That's a steak and egg and cheese and ham sandwich with mayo btw...