Orangatang goes ANDRO

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout last night was one of the best I've had in a while, Did some cardio 30min total of 14.5miles, Then did 20min heavy bag work, sat in the sauna for 20,

Weight is still 166-167
Maintaining weight and leaning out, looking like one hell of a recomp you got going!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Looking great, big time PR bro, keep it up.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I had to read his original distance and time like six times. I was dumbfounded. :blink:
AndroLean, gives you the speed of a Cheetah!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
So today I spent 2 hours today at a trampoline facility and I was sweating like mike tyson at a spelling bee....It was good cardio

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today I spent 2 hours today at a trampoline facility and I was sweating like mike tyson at a spelling bee....It was good cardio
You got one of those where you live? lucky...it looks like fun:)

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
You got one of those where you live? lucky...it looks like fun:)
That does sound pretty awesome.
I'm not gonna lie it was fantastic. I'm a total adrenaline junkie. I was laying out backflips 10-12 feet in the air. I even taught myself to do a gainer on a trampoline. it was hard but a fun move. At one point i heard a few of the older women standing around uttering comments like 'that dude is out of his mind'

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not gonna lie it was fantastic. I'm a total adrenaline junkie. I was laying out backflips 10-12 feet in the air. I even taught myself to do a gainer on a trampoline. it was hard but a fun move. At one point i heard a few of the older women standing around uttering comments like 'that dude is out of his mind'
That sounds like the ****, are they real big trampolines?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember seeing one of those in a Randy Couture training video a few years ago.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 26!

So I'm almost done with the first bottle of AL, looking forward to posting 4week pics (and saving them so i can send them to pp at the end of this...)

Yesterday I felt a little different than usual. I did crossfit yesterday at like 11am and I sweated my asss off all day long. And i was in the library doing thermodynamics homework, not even walking around. so that was cool.

At this point all lethargy is gone. I feel fantastic, stronger than when i started the cycle. My diet was sketchy this weekend to say the least, i had friends over and spent the weekend with my girlfriend up at her school, so i couldn't exactly make elk and kale for dinner.

I'm back on track as of yesterday. Another note: I was chosen to log that forged burner that NTBM makes....And im stoked out of my face, supposedly it kills your cravings to eat and i need that.

Thank you all for your support to this point, I look forward to gaining over the next 4 weeks with you

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a pic of the facility. Next time I go I will have someone snap a video i can upload
This reminds me of Bellevue's dodgball facility where they have trampolines.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
That's amazing! I need to find one of those! Damn, I'm excited just looking at that. LOL.

Nice updates and good luck with the burner. I've heard nothing but good from that one.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I do have something id like some feedback on.

Today i did a quick tactile inspection of the tissue around my abs and obliques. And the tissue seems softer or less dense than it did before i started. I have a little belly fat left but it seems to have shifted downward and gotten less dense as the cycle progessed. wtf?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I do have something id like some feedback on.

Today i did a quick tactile inspection of the tissue around my abs and obliques. And the tissue seems softer or less dense than it did before i started. I have a little belly fat left but it seems to have shifted downward and gotten less dense as the cycle progessed. wtf?
Thats a good thing. Once fat starts to lose density then that's when the results really start to happen. It means your losing size and weight from fat loss. When that skin starts to tighten you'll really be pleased with your results in the mirror.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^yup, the density is lowered, it is a good thing. Keep plugging away!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Another quick question: When I started cutting, specifically when doing cardio, my heartrate would routinely hit 170+ (one time 190)...Now I struggle to get over 150bpm. I'm working my asss off too. Do you think my heart has habituated to the new heavy loading thereby growing to compensate and normalize bpm to 150ish?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're getting in good cardiovascular condition.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another quick question: When I started cutting, specifically when doing cardio, my heartrate would routinely hit 170+ (one time 190)...Now I struggle to get over 150bpm. I'm working my asss off too. Do you think my heart has habituated to the new heavy loading thereby growing to compensate and normalize bpm to 150ish?
Shoot, thats awesome. I know of mma fighters who gauge how good of condition they are in by how long it takes their heart rate to normalize after reaching a really high level.

I guess crossfitters too are like some of the best conditioned athletes and they struggle to get their heart rate up to like 190.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Hey-oh! One bottle of ANDROlean is in the books!

I've been up for 48hrs with a 3 hour nap doing thermo and system dynamics. Needless to say i haven't had time to snap a few pics. But when i get the chance i promise I will.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds awful. I've never been one that was able to cram or study for an extended period of time.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
That sounds awful. I've never been one that was able to cram or study for an extended period of time.
neither am i man, my grades for the things i worked on will reflect this.

I did order some Aniracetam and Alpha GPC. Supposed to improve cognition and give you tunnel like focus.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't cram, although sometimes for me procrastination is hard to avoid...

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I used to only cram, it was just how I got things done. Stimulants became my best friend during those times.
Me too! I had like 900mg of caffeine 40mg ephedrine 9Androleans and 3 grams of taurine.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I know, thats out of character for me...I've been taking it easy of the stims since.

Anybody in here have any Racetam experience? I think i love this aniracetam. I feel so sharp, I never have that tip of the tongue feeling. All my vocabulary is at my disposal and its awesome.

I'll be back to crushing cardio tomorrow morning. I got my forged burner today and I'm looking forward to killin it tomorrow

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it O-Tang!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
So here's where I'm at after one bottle of androlean. Seeing some increased vascularity and some fat loss. Day one pics can be found HERE

Today i will be taking 2 forged burners and 3 androleans preworkout.

Attachments

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
So here's where I'm at after one bottle of androlean. Seeing some increased vascularity and some fat loss.
Lookin' good, Tang! There's definitely a noticeable increase in ab visibility as well.

Did you take any pre-AndroLean measurements, by any chance?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good, Tang! There's definitely a noticeable increase in ab visibility as well.

Did you take any pre-AndroLean measurements, by any chance?
I did not take any numbers, but qualitatively I my pants are fitting looser so thats a plus

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
todays workout:

I took 2 caps of Forged burner and 3 caps androlean Pre workout this morning with a small meal.

Did 30 minutes interval setting on elliptical @380 calories, Then did 20minutes of Heavybag work followed by 20minutes in the sauna.

Cardio was great, energy was fantastic, burn was nice, felt strong through the whole session.