Orangatang goes ANDRO

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Other carriers are starting to carry it. However, this being AM, we can only hope to see it in Nutra one day :yup:
I found someone selling it for $55...They must've bought a lot of bottles to make that even feasible.

Whats the nutra situation HTS? Waiting for higher production before they carry?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
They should offer a AM special, sell it to me in a paper bag for 33% off! :yup:
I would defintly be in for that sale.:woohoo::banana::run:
I can't complain though really PP has been good to me. I got Androhard Androlean and 2 TRS+TCF-1 and some Liver Juice For just over 400. That enough to last me 2 cycles with absolutly nothing to worry about.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
What do you gentlemen think about increasing to 9 caps per day??

Today is day 14 so I could get one more week from this bottle, and then I'd run the next bottle at 9 a day as well. 3, 3 cap doses perday

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
What do you gentlemen think about increasing to 9 caps per day??

Today is day 14 so I could get one more week from this bottle, and then I'd run the next bottle at 9 a day as well. 3, 3 cap doses perday
I bumped up to 7 pills a day... feel a bit more agitated then before and bit more hot all day...I'm using Androlean... I bet 9 would really be interesting...

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I bumped up to 7 pills a day... feel a bit more agitated then before and bit more hot all day...I'm using Androlean... I bet 9 would really be interesting...
See here's the deal, I don't fell this hot all day thing that some are reporting...I do however see noticable body differences. So Im thinking 9 would be pretty sweet.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More doesn't always mean better. Try it out, and if you notice good composition changes and thermogenesis, then go for it. Otherwise some compounds are better to run longer at a lower dose.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
See here's the deal, I don't fell this hot all day thing that some are reporting...I do however see noticable body differences. So Im thinking 9 would be pretty sweet.
when I say i feel hotter, its not like it is a clen or eca temp change, its more of an off and on thing... like right now I feel like I have too many warm clothes on, on a day where its 50 out. But in 2 more hours Ill feel normal... I think you should maybe add in 1 more pill and see where it puts you...

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
when I say i feel hotter, its not like it is a clen or eca temp change, its more of an off and on thing... like right now I feel like I have too many warm clothes on, on a day where its 50 out. But in 2 more hours Ill feel normal... I think you should maybe add in 1 more pill and see where it puts you...
With this being said, I may try to stack some EC inbetween instead of upping the dose of my AL and fun the EC for 3 weeks straight

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

Todays crossfit was pretty brutal (for me, im sure some of you animals wouldve torn it a new one)

As many rounds in 15minutes

155lbs x 9 deadlift
12 pushups
15 box jumps

155lbs x 9 deadlift
12 pushups
15 box jumps

155lbs x 9 deadlift
12 pushups
15 box jumps

155lbs x 9 deadlift
12 pushups
15 box jumps

155lbs x 9 deadlift
12 pushups
15 box jumps

And i was gaaaasping for air.

Todays weight is 167.5lbs

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The whole point of the product is to help you lose fat. If you are seeing noticeable differences in your physique then why bump the dose to just feel hot? If it's working stick with it, shoot after 8 weeks with changes already apparent this should work out very nice for you.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
The whole point of the product is to help you lose fat. If you are seeing noticeable differences in your physique then why bump the dose to just feel hot? If it's working stick with it, shoot after 8 weeks with changes already apparent this should work out very nice for you.
Good point! Only reason I upper to 7 was to ensure I have an empty bottle before pct starts...

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks for the input, I may just run the full 8 weeks then. Keep the burn going! :firedevil:

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

Todays crossfit was pretty brutal (for me, im sure some of you animals wouldve torn it a new one)

As many rounds in 15minutes

155lbs x 9 deadlift
12 pushups
15 box jumps

155lbs x 9 deadlift
12 pushups
15 box jumps

155lbs x 9 deadlift
12 pushups
15 box jumps

155lbs x 9 deadlift
12 pushups
15 box jumps

155lbs x 9 deadlift
12 pushups
15 box jumps

And i was gaaaasping for air.

Todays weight is 167.5lbs
So what do you think of the crossfit style workout. I was thinking of tring it when i do my cut in Mid May.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
So what do you think of the crossfit style workout. I was thinking of tring it when i do my cut in Mid May.
It sucks man, but in the good way. It's a completely different style of training. Fast and hard. Its great for a cut. And the nice thing is all of the workouts are scalable so even though I just started doing it i can do most all the workouts.

Don't get me wrong tho, I do have to blast an arms and shoulders workout just to get that swell on every once and a while :wink1:

If you are interested here's where the WOD (workout of the day) is located
and here is a list of vids of explanations of some of the more obscure methods and moves

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
It sucks man, but in the good way. It's a completely different style of training. Fast and hard. Its great for a cut. And the nice thing is all of the workouts are scalable so even though I just started doing it i can do most all the workouts.

Don't get me wrong tho, I do have to blast an arms and shoulders workout just to get that swell on every once and a while :wink1:

If you are interested here's where the WOD (workout of the day) is located
and here is a list of vids of explanations of some of the more obscure methods and moves
Thanks i'll give it a look

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
another aspect of the Andro that I would like to highlight is the delivery system acting on other substances.

I used one scoop of Mesomorph last night and I thought my head was going to explode...I will be lowering stim input to see if is the AL or just because I havn't used it in over a month

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
another aspect of the Andro that I would like to highlight is the delivery system acting on other substances.

I used one scoop of Mesomorph last night and I thought my head was going to explode...I will be lowering stim input to see if is the AL or just because I havn't used it in over a month
I was curious about this effect of the Androlean. I've got two bottles of Androlean on the way which I'll be taking with two bottle's each of methyl masterdrol v3 and methyl 1-D. I'm wondering how much it will increase absorption of these other two.....but I guess we'll see :veryhappy:

btw good luck on your cycle man. very interested to see what happens over the course of 8 weeks.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
*Quick Question for the PP Reps who may still be hangin out here*

Does Eric have any plans of releasing the delivery system as a standalone kinda like the topical solution you currently carry??

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Does Eric have any plans of releasing the delivery system as a standalone kinda like the topical solution you currently carry??
I think the delivery system is only viable with estered compounds. I'm taking AL with non-methyls, and not noticing any improvement in effect on the non-methyl. I think that was part of the R&D necessary to add the ester to DHEA. PP reps can correct me if I'm wrong...

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I think the delivery system is only viable with estered compounds. I'm taking AL with non-methyls, and not noticing any improvement in effect on the non-methyl. I think that was part of the R&D necessary to add the ester to DHEA. PP reps can correct me if I'm wrong...

thanks man, what specifically does "estered" mean in this situation?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man, what specifically does "estered" mean in this situation?
It's the "super" in "super-DHEA". Read the write-ups on their website.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was curious about this effect of the Androlean. I've got two bottles of Androlean on the way which I'll be taking with two bottle's each of methyl masterdrol v3 and methyl 1-D. I'm wondering how much it will increase absorption of these other two.....but I guess we'll see :veryhappy:

btw good luck on your cycle man. very interested to see what happens over the course of 8 weeks.
Would be interested in hearing your feedback

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hmm how to answer this...well we are looking into other areas yes, but in terms of making certain hormones better utilized--vague huh:)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is the ester, but methylated hormones can be better utilized yes as well as non-methyls.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Hmm how to answer this...well we are looking into other areas yes, but in terms of making certain hormones better utilized--vague huh:)
You know this statement is like putting a large wrapped box in front of a young child right??? I want more hormones that bypass the liver (Gimme some SD :439:)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's nothing wrong with the bioavailability, absorption or metabolism of methyls. What is there to improve on, other than reducing the side effects?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's nothing wrong with the bioavailability, absorption or metabolism of methyls. What is there to improve on, other than reducing the side effects?
Eric touched on this, but even methylated orals can be improved upon from my understanding.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Would be interested in hearing your feedback
Will do man for sure. I've used the trifecta stack before so I should be able to compare with the androlean added in as far as enhanced effects, synergy, that kind of thing.
I get my shipment tomorrow :dance: it feels like Christmas!!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Eric touched on this, but even methylated orals can be improved upon from my understanding.
what about something like eca???? if i should choose to try the androlean and see what the fuss is about, it would be with that, or clenvis?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
what about something like eca???? if i should choose to try the androlean and see what the fuss is about, it would be with that, or clenvis?
I tried a little EC yesterday...It was pretty great, but then again it always is:439:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. The entire design is to get the hormone into the lymphatic system to avoid first pass metabolism. Anything that efficiently passes the liver will not be improved any further.

In regards to the cyp inhibition it may improve drug metabolism if you inhibit the right cytochrome P450.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw the word prowler and had to join in on the fun. Me and a buddy of mine bought one earlier this year and we love/hate the damn thing. I must say, I'm in the best shape and more powerful then I've ever been. Nice to see a prowler user around the fourms.:wave2:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, in fact we have already had feedback on it enhancing effects.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw the word prowler and had to join in on the fun. Me and a buddy of mine bought one earlier this year and we love/hate the damn thing. I must say, I'm in the best shape and more powerful then I've ever been. Nice to see a prowler user around the fourms.:wave2:
Certainly a love hate relationship:)

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Good news, I got my second bottle of ANDROlean in the mail today as well as a bottle of Torem for my rats. I hope they are ok with it being Blue in color? What were the physical characteristics of the torem you have given to your rats??

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Good news, I got my second bottle of ANDROlean in the mail today as well as a bottle of Torem for my rats. I hope they are ok with it being Blue in color? What were the physical characteristics of the torem you have given to your rats??
If it like the torem i gave my rats. Then it came in a pump bottle you'll need to get a oral syringe at the pharmacy to make sure your rats get proper dosage if they do then expect :wizard:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
If it like the torem i gave my rats. Then it came in a pump bottle you'll need to get a oral syringe at the pharmacy to make sure your rats get proper dosage if they do then expect :wizard:
I have slin syringes here ill just pop the needle off so i can get it right in his little mouth

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I have slin syringes here ill just pop the needle off so i can get it right in his little mouth
yeah, just shoot it into something for the rat to drink it down, like a shot....i use the blue stuff too, my mice like it alot better than the minty one or any other really....only the chews are better:439:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
yeah, just shoot it into something for the rat to drink it down, like a shot....i use the blue stuff too, my mice like it alot better than the minty one or any other really....only the chews are better:439:
thanks friend, my rat was pretty stoked at the price.

And i sent a pic to my brother and he was like "damn dude def trimming up fast!"

Needless to say this was nice encouragement for me. I carbed the hell out of today. I have only been taking carbs in from fruits and veggies until today. Tomorrow is back to low carb and shiity days :worried:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah the price of research and development. Thank you rats for paving the way for us.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go rats, go! :D

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
so here we are with another quick checkpoint review (keep in mind 5/10 is the norm on a noncycle day)

Agression:7/10 I do feel a little aggressive, certainly wanting to smash some peoples teeth in this week.

Mood: 7/10 I feel great lethargy is gone now that im almost completely eating paleo

Stress Level: 6/10 Back to school, full engineering load; thermodynamics, materials engineering, system dynamics and vibration, and drawing
Something that lowered stress was finding out I got my job back for the summer at the engineering firm I worked at last year (designing test components for nuclear reactor parts)

Strength: 6/10 The 1-andro has mad me feel stronger, I hit a PR deadlifting the other day.

Thermo Effect:
6/10 I'm not getting this sense of warmth that others are talking about, however I do get a great burn going when doing cardio along with a nice sweat.

Workout Quality:
6/10 going great

Other notes: Noticeable fat loss. abdominals seem to be coming out of hiding but nothing specatacular...yet

I have decided to just run the AL the full two bottle 8 weeks. I for got to measure my testicals before starting the cycle but they do seem to have atrophied slightly.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Your Toremifene was blue? Mine is white, like milk... hope my rats enjoy it;)