Orangatang goes ANDRO

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I took androlean with a host of methyl and non-methyl PH. No difference from taking with or without it. Epi being a methyl would have even less significance IMO, since methyls are already absorbed and processed at a high level.
And it certainly worked for you! shredded out of your face!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That and 2hrs of cardio with restricted calories, but yeah, it helps!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well there was some magic, but it wasn't pink!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE! Wow man compared to the previous that's excellent work!

Before pic for reference:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took androlean with a host of methyl and non-methyl PH. No difference from taking with or without it. Epi being a methyl would have even less significance IMO, since methyls are already absorbed and processed at a high level.
They are, but there is the possibility of needing less to see the same benefits.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How? Finite number of compound to finite number of receptors and binding isn't a problem? Just don't know how, I'm not smart enough...

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Today Weight was 168lbs midday.

Did 2000m Rowing
Did 3 sets of Benchpress supersetted with back squats.
Also tossed in some obliques and shoulder press.
Finished off with a little Sauna time.

Checked blood pressure pre and post workout
Pre: 111/68

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today Weight was 168lbs midday.

Did 2000m Rowing
Did 3 sets of Benchpress supersetted with back squats.
Also tossed in some obliques and shoulder press.
Finished off with a little Sauna time.

Checked blood pressure pre and post workout
Pre: 111/68
Nothing drastic in the BP is good.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Nothing drastic in the BP is good.
Agreed. I've also been taking 2 grams of 4x extracted milk thistle with every dose of epistane.

I feel great, my girl noticed the changes and noted my shoulders looked bigger while seeing more definition in the abs (last saw her 2 weeks ago)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't dose.cycle support with compounds! Especially milk thistle.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. I've also been taking 2 grams of 4x extracted milk thistle with every dose of epistane.

I feel great, my girl noticed the changes and noted my shoulders looked bigger while seeing more definition in the abs (last saw her 2 weeks ago)
Milk thistle is cycle support. It causes your liver to excrete extra bile IIRC. The net effect is that it will start wiping clear any compound being processed by your liver, i.e., epistane.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Milk thistle is cycle support. It causes your liver to excrete extra bile IIRC. The net effect is that it will start wiping clear any compound being processed by your liver, i.e., epistane.
Interesting, I didn't know this. I will cancel the extra milk thistle then. Thanks milas

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you still want to use it, I'd dose it as far away from compounds as possible. However, I have long since given up on cycle supports and focus on using them before to prepare and in PCT to restore liver/lipid damage.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you still want to use it, I'd dose it as far away from compounds as possible. However, I have long since given up on cycle supports and focus on using them before to prepare and in PCT to restore liver/lipid damage.
I have thought much about this also :think: What about using Essentiale Forte on cycle? I've heard that is an awesome liver support supp/med

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only liver support I'd run on cycle is LiverLonger (TUDCA). Proven to help protect liver from AAS. Everything else is before or after for me.

There's no point in wasting compound for minimal to no protection. The whole point of being on cycle is to get the effect of the compound. If you want liver protection on cycle, just take less of the compound. No reason to take 30mg with cycle support so it only has the effectiveness of 20mg. Just take 20mg without support and you end up in the same place.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
The only liver support I'd run on cycle is LiverLonger (TUDCA). Proven to help protect liver from AAS. Everything else is before or after for me.

There's no point in wasting compound for minimal to no protection. The whole point of being on cycle is to get the effect of the compound. If you want liver protection on cycle, just take less of the compound. No reason to take 30mg with cycle support so it only has the effectiveness of 20mg. Just take 20mg without support and you end up in the same place.
So you don't even run an broad spectrum cycle support? What are your thoughts on blood pressure, prostate health etc?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have little to no sides on any PH/DS I have used, even stacked at high doses. I just don't get much in the way of sides fortunately (other than testicular atrophy), not even lethargic on SD...

However, I recognize that I am doing damage and will have to focus on recovering after use.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
So I had a good shoulders and arms workout today. I was a bit surprised when i stepped on the scale

164.9lbs With shorts and shirt on (its a coed locker rooom so i couldn't get my au naturale weight for fear of being arrested for carrying a deadly weapon into the gym)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you don't even run an broad spectrum cycle support? What are your thoughts on blood pressure, prostate health etc?
BP supps imo definitely should be used on cycle if the hormone you are running causes an increase. As far as liver support I am of the same mind frame as Milas, however TUDCA/UDCA are a great option for on cycle support. Something for lipids imo should be ran on cycle, but I also believe it is imperative to run them pre and post cycle as well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I had a good shoulders and arms workout today. I was a bit surprised when i stepped on the scale

164.9lbs With shorts and shirt on (its a coed locker rooom so i couldn't get my au naturale weight for fear of being arrested for carrying a deadly weapon into the gym)
Nice, how is your strength?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Nice, how is your strength?
I felt strong today. I did more dips today than ever in my life before. (i only did like 50 lol) But i felt good and had a really nice pump going. Tomorrow will be the true test when i dead 305

Physique in the mirror is still changing and I'm very pleased. Im starting to see more midsection definition than before

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I felt strong today. I did more dips today than ever in my life before. (i only did like 50 lol) But i felt good and had a really nice pump going. Tomorrow will be the true test when i dead 305

Physique in the mirror is still changing and I'm very pleased. Im starting to see more midsection definition than before
That's never a bad thing! Nice updates.

Have you had any issues sleeping? I can't sleep at all on EPI but I'm highly prone to insomnia.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
That's never a bad thing! Nice updates.

Have you had any issues sleeping? I can't sleep at all on EPI but I'm highly prone to insomnia.
I have been sleeping ok, no change from the norm. I'd like to note here that I take a low dose prescription tricyclic antidepressant for my insomnia. I had insomnia so bad for like 4 years that it led to clinical depression and an all around bad part of my life. If you have insomnia talk to your doctor asap man. I promise your quality of life will increase exponentially. My grades have gone up, im now in a relationship with the girl of my dreams (something my moods and attitude have inhibited for the years prior)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I have been sleeping ok, no change from the norm. I'd like to note here that I take a low dose prescription tricyclic antidepressant for my insomnia. I had insomnia so bad for like 4 years that it led to clinical depression and an all around bad part of my life. If you have insomnia talk to your doctor asap man. I promise your quality of life will increase exponentially. My grades have gone up, im now in a relationship with the girl of my dreams (something my moods and attitude have inhibited for the years prior)
Nice to hear sleep is something that people tend to under rate. But like you said it effects every aspect of your life.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's good to hear things like this, and the log is going great, I know how hectic life can get. :)

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Well the deads went.......PERSONAL RECORD!

Had a good lift today and made a PR, felt really strong. And aggressive. Good sweat from AL.

Deadlifts
135lbs x 6 reps
225lbs x 4 reps
315lbs x 1 rep
315lbs x 1 rep
300lbs x 1 rep
225lbs x 4 reps

Abmat Situps: 15reps
Elevated Feet Pushups: 15reps
Pushups: 15reps
Elevated Feet Pushups: 10 reps

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Had a good lift today and made a PR, felt really strong. And aggressive. Good sweat from AL.

Deadlifts
135lbs x 6 reps
225lbs x 4 reps
315lbs x 1 rep
315lbs x 1 rep
300lbs x 1 rep
225lbs x 4 reps

Nice man very nice. PRs leave a great feeling!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great work! Those DL's are coming up, just keep at it, you're doing great! Now, envision 4 plates!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
315 the new PR? If so you did it for two single sets in a row, that is impressive!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
315 the new PR? If so you did it for two single sets in a row, that is impressive!
Yep 315 is the new PR. The reason there is 2 single sets is because i attempted 335 and failed so I went after 315 again.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might want to try a smaller jump before heading onto the 1RM.

For example:
135x3
225x3
245x3
275x1
315x1

Jumping from 225 to 315 is a big increase.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually find I can go higher if I skip some intermediate weights, but you gotta be careful to be fully warmed up. I pulled a hammy jumping weights without properly warming up on a 500lb DL.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might want to try a smaller jump before heading onto the 1RM.

For example:
135x3
225x3
245x3
275x1
315x1

Jumping from 225 to 315 is a big increase.
Is it sometimes because the cns isnt ready for a jump like that yet, even though the muscle should be capable? I remember a guy who could rep 225 in the flat bench for 15 reps, but once he got under 315, he couldnt even hit one.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Deadlifts
135lbs x 6 reps
225lbs x 4 reps
315lbs x 1 rep
315lbs x 1 rep
300lbs x 1 rep
225lbs x 4 reps

Congrats on pr!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it sometimes because the cns isnt ready for a jump like that yet, even though the muscle should be capable? I remember a guy who could rep 225 in the flat bench for 15 reps, but once he got under 315, he couldnt even hit one.
There are a host of factors in this, but CNS is one of the main ones.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Hello again gents,

Weight is continuing to drop! im down to 163.9lbs

I began running again today. I had an operation on both feet back in '04 and running is really a chore for me. dealing with the constant pain in my feeet just sucks. So, I only ran for like 9 minutes. i'm trying to prepare for Warrior Dash!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Warrior dash is pretty cool, see it all over the country now

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're still on the lean right? Now with epi?