OLYMPUS LABS taking over the rest of 2018!!

nattyhamlet

Awards
So what's up with Test1fy? I can't find it anywhere that it isn't sold out

thehazzle

Awards
Ever use assasinate? Curious how it is...one of the few Olympus products I’ve yet to try.
You have to be lean enough for your leptin levels to be low. I’m using it in prep and it’s stopped me from wanting to demolish all the food in the house

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I need help to make a decision

New Bloodshred or Ignite? I’d love to get both but with this time of year, 3 kids and Christmas I can’t go too wild on my own supps lol.

Opinions?
OG Ignit3 not the new formula....the OG is the best out there.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered the new sup3r PCT and new k1ngsblood. Going to run a month of sup3r followed by k1ngsblood after this cycle I'm doing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered the new sup3r PCT and new k1ngsblood. Going to run a month of sup3r followed by k1ngsblood after this cycle I'm doing.
dang, if I had both I would be tempted to run half doses together.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dang, if I had both I would be tempted to run half doses together.
Hmm that actually sounds like a good idea, maybe ill do that. Can anyone tell me if the ingredients would overlap and give diminishing returns?

nattyhamlet

Awards
Any black Friday sales for OL?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright. Yeah I've tried k1ngsblood before many times, and never sup3r PCT, so it would be good to know how each affects me on their own.
the change in formula of kingsblood at 1st looks minor, but the decent dose of osthole could really up the libido boost.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
It does have some appetite suppression properties but not nearly as much as something like Ignit3 or Bloodshr3d. If there is any concern, it can be stacked with K1ngs Slayer, as that more than cancels out the appetite suppression and they make a great lean bulk or recomp stack.
This is an idea I was leaning toward. I may just not know about a similar OL product, and forgive me for mentioning another brand's product. But as an endo, trying to shred out while avoiding catabolism, I'm a big fan of True Shred and Recomp Rx.
I wish to avoid Ph's til my doc gives me some better bloodwork, lol. So I guess a natty anabolic cutter? It just seems most natty anabolics are primarily for bulking
Also I'm running bloodshr3d BM, Eliminat3, DAA, and RXS caps, I haven't been a big fan of pre's, so I mix my BCAA shredded cherry lime and BS Rainbows and sip intra workout. Energy and mood is great, but a little extra pump would be nice too.
Any constructive feedback would be appreciated as well.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is an idea I was leaning toward. I may just not know about a similar OL product, and forgive me for mentioning another brand's product. But as an endo, trying to shred out while avoiding catabolism, I'm a big fan of True Shred and Recomp Rx.
I wish to avoid Ph's til my doc gives me some better bloodwork, lol. So I guess a natty anabolic cutter? It just seems most natty anabolics are primarily for bulking
Also I'm running bloodshr3d BM, Eliminat3, DAA, and RXS caps, I haven't been a big fan of pre's, so I mix my BCAA shredded cherry lime and BS Rainbows and sip intra workout. Energy and mood is great, but a little extra pump would be nice too.
Any constructive feedback would be appreciated as well.
If appetite isn't an issue, then K1ngs Slayer, since Korean Mistletoe is an anti-catabolic. Otherwise I would say Ep1logue for the UroB, which inhibits UPP and also anti-catabolic.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the change in formula of kingsblood at 1st looks minor, but the decent dose of osthole could really up the libido boost.
Yes that ingredient def caught my eye. Thinking of giving it a go as well as Ar1macare Pro for general health

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, just as a heads up, we're migrating some stuff on the website and we're in the process of moving the AM Insiders to a new group. But for now, the Black Friday sales are excellent and better than the AM group savings anyway, so please take advantage of that instead while this is all going on. Thanks for your patience and continued support!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, just as a heads up, we're migrating some stuff on the website and we're in the process of moving the AM Insiders to a new group. But for now, the Black Friday sales are excellent and better than the AM group savings anyway, so please take advantage of that instead while this is all going on. Thanks for your patience and continued support!
What you got going on for BF deals?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is 35% off better than the Insider group? I thought Insiders got 40-50%.

Just checking before I place any orders :D

Is Kings Blood new formula around? I cant read half the formulas on the website, photos are too small even when enlarged on my laptop :|

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Just secured 2 bottles of Assassinate for $50.73 thanks to you, OL, and Amazon brother! Thanx for the heads up.
I have been trying to lose a lot of weight and have lost 55lbs in 3 months. So I am in the process of switching from lots of cardio and stim fat burners, to more strength training and lean muscle building to surpass this plateau.
I'm 5'10 245lbs so I still have a decent amount of bf to drop. Someone mentioned combining assassinate with King Slayer bc it will curb the increase in hunger while still providing all the other lean muscle building/recomping benefits. Has anyone else tried this combo before successfully? Of course I'd be in a deficit and working out regularly with diet on lock.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just secured 2 bottles of Assassinate for $50.73 thanks to you, OL, and Amazon brother! Thanx for the heads up.
I have been trying to lose a lot of weight and have lost 55lbs in 3 months. So I am in the process of switching from lots of cardio and stim fat burners, to more strength training and lean muscle building to surpass this plateau.
I'm 5'10 245lbs so I still have a decent amount of bf to drop. Someone mentioned combining assassinate with King Slayer bc it will curb the increase in hunger while still providing all the other lean muscle building/recomping benefits. Has anyone else tried this combo before successfully? Of course I'd be in a deficit and working out regularly with diet on lock.
OL Reps suggest KS on a surplus due to the hunger effects and nutrient partitioning benefits it does provide
You may find on a cut your hunger go through the roof due to KS, but if you have a lot of mental fortitude you shuold be A OK with Assassinate helping you out.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you’re better off combining ep1logue with assassinate for recomping.
Ep1logue doesn’t increase hunger and is great for adding muscle whilst averaging a calorie deficit.
If you’re fairly new to strength training and 245lbs at 5’10, you could make pretty awesome progress

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OL Reps suggest KS on a surplus due to the hunger effects and nutrient partitioning benefits it does provide
You may find on a cut your hunger go through the roof due to KS, but if you have a lot of mental fortitude you shuold be A OK with Assassinate helping you out.
Agreed. Not that KS is a waste on a cut, but it is pricey and better utilized in a caloric surplus

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Ep1logue doesn’t increase hunger and is great for adding muscle whilst averaging a calorie deficit.
If you’re fairly new to strength training and 245lbs at 5’10, you could make pretty awesome progress
well not exactly new, but coming back from a long break. I do see lots of posts about epilogue for cutting. I have had good results with Laxogenin in the past. And I believe you, it just always kinda seemed like epi products talk about exceeding normal muscle growth limits, which always kinda made me think it was better for big gains.
So how does it help during a cut. Is it bc the recomp to muscle burns more fat?

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I just don't want to get to swole, I'd rather look more athletic and lean.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I went to go order today and there isn’t even a website anymore? I don’t really want the Black Friday sales anyways as I am a AM insider and would be absolutely spewing if we don’t get our discount anymore :(

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
I went to go order today and there isn’t even a website anymore? I don’t really want the Black Friday sales anyways as I am a AM insider and would be absolutely spewing if we don’t get our discount anymore :(
Can we please get a response to this?? I ordered a product and minutes later it shut down. Then I got a message in Chinese talking about welcome to Olympus labs. Never have i gotten that before. Order went through but confirmation email looks sketchy.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well not exactly new, but coming back from a long break. I do see lots of posts about epilogue for cutting. I have had good results with Laxogenin in the past. And I believe you, it just always kinda seemed like epi products talk about exceeding normal muscle growth limits, which always kinda made me think it was better for big gains.
So how does it help during a cut. Is it bc the recomp to muscle burns more fat?
I’m sure there’s someone who can explain it better than I can but in short, Olympus Labs chose ep1logue over massacre for their ‘cutting and recomping stack’ as opposed to their ‘bulking and recomping stack’ for a bunch of reasons.

‘Exceeding muscle growth limits’ means two things.
Firstly, your rate of muscle increase will be able to exceed natural muscle growth limits.
Secondly, you will be able to exceed your ‘natural limit’, the limit to how much muscle you can pack on natural.

The first thing, means that you’ll be able to grow faster than you’d otherwise be able to without steroids.
The second thing, means that you’ll ultimately be able to become bigger than you’d otherwise be able to. This is something for the long-term though. A freak amongst genetic freaks would need to train and nourish themselves hard and extremely well for five years minimum to get near their ‘natural limit’. Most people never get near there. Most folks who do get there need to train hard and consistently for like 12-15 years

The key for looking athletic and lean is to stay lean, at least lean-ish, and have some noticeable muscle mass.
Tbh just get and stay below like 12-15% bodyfat whilst recomping the whole way and you’ll look athletic and lean. You needn’t worry about looking too swole so long as you stay lean-ish till like your eighth year of working out hard and consistently. Even then most lean folks won’t look ‘too swole’. A lot of folks wouldn’t even be close

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I’m sure there’s someone who can explain it better than I can but in short, Olympus Labs chose ep1logue over massacre for their ‘cutting and recomping stack’ as opposed to their ‘bulking and recomping stack’ for a bunch of reasons.

‘Exceeding muscle growth limits’ means two things.
Firstly, your rate of muscle increase will be able to exceed natural muscle growth limits.
Secondly, you will be able to exceed your ‘natural limit’, the limit to how much muscle you can pack on natural.

The first thing, means that you’ll be able to grow faster than you’d otherwise be able to without steroids.
The second thing, means that you’ll ultimately be able to become bigger than you’d otherwise be able to. This is something for the long-term though. A freak amongst genetic freaks would need to train and nourish themselves hard and extremely well for five years minimum to get near their ‘natural limit’. Most people never get near there. Most folks who do get there need to train hard and consistently for like 12-15 years

The key for looking athletic and lean is to stay lean, at least lean-ish, and have some noticeable muscle mass.
Tbh just get and stay below like 12-15% bodyfat whilst recomping the whole way and you’ll look athletic and lean. You needn’t worry about looking too swole so long as you stay lean-ish till like your eighth year of working out hard and consistently. Even then most lean folks won’t look ‘too swole’. A lot of folks wouldn’t even be close
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I've been reading alot of the logs and reviews and have decided to get at least two bottles. Because some upped the dose to 3 I guess. I might stay at 2 for the first 8 weeks anyway.
I went to the OL site, which def looks different and I didn't see a coupon code box at checkout. Just seemed kinda sketch. Anyone else tried?

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
Are the prices wrong on the protein looks like the non-gaba is 53.99 and the regular is 44.99?? Plus it only allows one flavor to be added to the cart of the one listed as muscle building edition.
The site is definitely screwy, don't want to order and get the wrong flavor/edition.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Are the prices wrong on the protein looks like the non-gaba is 53.99 and the regular is 44.99?? Plus it only allows one flavor to be added to the cart of the one listed as muscle building edition.
The site is definitely screwy, don't want to order and get the wrong flavor/edition.
Ep1logue is right and the BF code worked, it let me pick out a free shirt and had all my info, except cc. there is an option for amazon pay, I'm wondering if you can get the amazon 25% off too. Probably not, but I'm still nervous to finish the order.
Is this what you're screen looks like?
Screenshot_20181123-010523.jpeg

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Ep1logue is right and the BF code worked, it let me pick out a free shirt and had all my info, except cc. there is an option for amazon pay, I'm wondering if you can get the amazon 25% off too. Probably not, but I'm still nervous to finish the order.
Is this what you're screen looks like?View attachment 174826
Screenshot_20181123-010523.jpeg

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
looks right to me.
Screenshot_20181123-011844.jpeg

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
they adjusted prices now,
But try adding a different flavor of the muscle building edition and see if it works
I can only get fruity

JaySlayer

Awards
Quick question which would be better for a cut assassinate or ignite which would be better for helping me get deeper in my cut once I start to plateau a bit

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
they adjusted prices now,
But try adding a different flavor of the muscle building edition and see if it works
I can only get fruity
Yeah man, I tried to add every flavor and it just put fruity in the cart. Sorry, I did receive confirmation for my order and everything processed fine. But you're gonna need a rep I guess. Good luck!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks appreciate you trying
No problem. I'm sure it'll work out. That was a pretty killer deal on the 2 bottles of Ep1, huh? Plus I got 2 bottles of Assassinate on Amazon for like $50. I've been saving hard for this weekend. I hope the sales really get going tomorrow.

Disturb

Awards
GNO still curious as where KB is supposed to fit with AP and SP in the mix.

Also, best place for ap and sp? Need some stock. I know the 35% off but I'm curious if there is anywhere else with an even better deal.