OLYMPUS LABS taking over the rest of 2018!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quick question which would be better for a cut assassinate or ignite which would be better for helping me get deeper in my cut once I start to plateau a bit
2 different types of fat burners (non-stim vs stim).

Personally, I love the new Ignite formula so as long as the stims agree with you, I’d opt for that

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you guys having problems with the website? placed an order and didnt get an email conformation. went to check my account says I dont have an account.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
you guys having problems with the website? placed an order and didnt get an email conformation. went to check my account says I dont have an account.
I placed an order just fine, BF code, tshirt, Confirmation email, all worked fine. One person couldn't get the protein to change flavors last night, I tried to see if I could, and every time I added a different flavor to cart, it came up Fruity.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order just fine, BF code, tshirt, Confirmation email, all worked fine. One person couldn't get the protein to change flavors last night, I tried to see if I could, and every time I added a different flavor to cart, it came up Fruity.
I tried to log in, but it already had my email and password on the screen. I thought I had to sign in but I didn't. Is that what might be throwing you?

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Me too. Tried to login and said password was incorrect. Tried to reset password and said it didn’t recognize email. I’m an insider as well. Any ideas?

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Me too. Tried to login and said password was incorrect. Tried to reset password and said it didn’t recognize email. I’m an insider as well. Any ideas?
if its showing your email then you're already signed in. it took me a while to figure that one out.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also having this issue. cant tell if im logged in or not. i dont want to use the black friday code if im already logged into my insider but i cant tell if I am. Would the muscle building protein be $29.25 or is that me double dipping? I want to make sure so I dont mess this up for me and the rest of the insiders so i will wait to hear back before purchasing

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
also having this issue. cant tell if im logged in or not. i dont want to use the black friday code if im already logged into my insider but i cant tell if I am. Would the muscle building protein be $29.25 or is that me double dipping? I want to make sure so I dont mess this up for me and the rest of the insiders so i will wait to hear back before purchasing
Dumb question, how do you know if you're an insider?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dumb question, how do you know if you're an insider?
There was a thread a few months back that allowed anyone interested to sign up to be apart of the insider club for heavily discounted prices, it is now closed I believe to new signees

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
There was a thread a few months back that allowed anyone interested to sign up to be apart of the insider club for heavily discounted prices, it is now closed I believe to new signees
yeah it seems like something I would have signed up for, but I just can't remember.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Ok nevermind i joined like 2 months after the offer. Damn!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ya there’s some weird stuff going on this the new site. I fully trust that they will work it all out and let us know. My insider login no longer works either.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quick question which would be better for a cut assassinate or ignite which would be better for helping me get deeper in my cut once I start to plateau a bit
Assassinate’s better for dealing with plateaus and the fact that you can stack it with stims means you’ll have more fat loss potential with it compared to ignite

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I've been reading alot of the logs and reviews and have decided to get at least two bottles. Because some upped the dose to 3 I guess. I might stay at 2 for the first 8 weeks anyway.
I went to the OL site, which def looks different and I didn't see a coupon code box at checkout. Just seemed kinda sketch. Anyone else tried?
Happy to help ☺

Tbh I stick with two caps as one of the ingredients may have side effects at three caps and I’ve heard one guy talk about getting side effects from three caps

I hope OL get the site sorted ASAP, I want to place an order lol

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya still cant log in. Just hope it all works out

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Happy to help

Tbh I stick with two caps as one of the ingredients may have side effects at three caps and I’ve heard one guy talk about getting side effects from three caps

Appreciate that, I'll stick to two.
Well I definitely capitalized on the OL Sales this weekend, with money to spare!
Thanks to OL for great deals, products, service, and all the hard work they put into their supps!
I can't wait to reach the next level of this cut/recomp!

20181123_133736.jpeg
20181123_133709.jpeg
20181123_133602.jpeg
20181123_133459.jpeg
20181105_171211.jpeg

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else getting invalid login credentials when trying to log into website?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Happy to help

Just go with the current sale with BlackFriday code. The insider prices won’t be lower. I’d imagine they will match the 35% or be less

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just go with the current sale with BlackFriday code. The insider prices won’t be lower. I’d imagine they will match the 35% or be less
Massacre was $35 with my insider but $39 with Black Friday deal.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
It’s telling me my account doesn’t exist
It kept telling me that too, even though it already had my email and password fields filled out. So I reentered a few of my passwords and hit submit. Sometimes I got "incorrect password" or "account doesn't exist". Then I just shopped and at checkout, it had all my info, except CC info. But I'm not an insider, so... Seems like a tech issue for you guys.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I got an email from ol that seemed weird, but I figured out why. I edited the post, but it didn't show the reason. I accidentally sent them a blank email and they were just responding.
Is there a way to just erase a post instead of editing?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who goes in and does a Tech update to a website the night before Black Friday? That's why companies have Tech freezes before huge cycles, etc. I can't log in either.

nattyhamlet

Awards
I got a bottle of test1fy and massacr3. When they come i'll run them for two months and i'll update you guys as they pass

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please report bugs to [email protected] we’re fixing the issue on the protein.

With the migration to Shopify we imported all the customers if you’re having issues you need to create a new account. People will be moved to the correct group. In the long run this shopping cart will much greater functionality than the old website but we will get all bugs fixed as they’re reported

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who goes in and does a Tech update to a website the night before Black Friday? That's why companies have Tech freezes before huge cycles, etc. I can't log in either.

Wasn’t just a tech update but we were unveiling our new branding and unlike legacy brands who freeze tech updates and produce ****ty formulas we try to do some great inspiring and motivating things here at OL coupled with our innovation

I understand we dropped rauwolscine from a few formulas but try to be supportive

nasrenegade

Awards
Wasn’t just a tech update but we were unveiling our new branding and unlike legacy brands who freeze tech updates and produce ****ty formulas we try to do some great inspiring and motivating things here at OL coupled with our innovation

I understand we dropped rauwolscine from a few formulas but try to be supportive
Me thinks you missed his point. He's not complaining about an ingredient or the fact that you have updated your line. He's saying, doing a tech update during one of the biggest sales times of the year is probably not the best move since things can wrong, as they did a little bit.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The update dont fit the olympus ethos. It reminds me now of ghost supps, very similar, a new logo and spartan theme would have been suited better, a girl holding a bottle of massacre lol probably dont know what she holding

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me thinks you missed his point. He's not complaining about an ingredient or the fact that you have updated your line. He's saying, doing a tech update during one of the biggest sales times of the year is probably not the best move since things can wrong, as they did a little bit.
You are correct :)....nothing to do with Rauwolscine or formulas.

Tech update means "technology update" to your site, servers, etc. the day before a huge holiday shopping day and not testing the production environment for bugs before you went live with Shopify. Just saying I would have waited till after the holiday or 2 weeks before to make this kind of move. Nothing more.

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
The update dont fit the olympus ethos. It reminds me now of ghost supps, very similar, a new logo and spartan theme would have been suited better, a girl holding a bottle of massacre lol probably dont know what she holding
I've got the same impression, old site graphic and colors was better.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_5055.JPG

Man this is everyday. I’m unsubscribing, annoying man

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just purchased a bottle of the new IGN1T3 at 25% off with Prime shipping. I am due to stock up on a few more stims so I thought I would check out how the new formula stacks up against the former. I won’t be using it for fat burning purposes. I am chronically on stims, so that ship has sailed. Just looking for some good feels and clean energy.

I anticipate that the quality of OL’s extracts will lead to a more noteworthy experience than one might initially expect upon glancing at the label. OL has never produced a fat burner that the majority of people would classify as being weak. I don’t think they are going to start doing that now. I will soon find out!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
anyone run 3 pills of massacre a day instead of 2? curious to see if anyone noticed anything with added laxo and vas0 in the third pill

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is super pct causing anybody else to have mud for ****? Ever since starting it I haven’t had a solid movement...assuming it’s from the magnesium?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just had a look on the website

It’s very mismatched

The website graphics don’t match up with with OL packaging

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Question on Kingsblood change in dosage. I got a new bottle in as I’m close to finishing current one. The new bottle says 8 caps while old says 10 caps. What was the change? Thanks!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please report bugs to [email protected] we’re fixing the issue on the protein.

With the migration to Shopify we imported all the customers if you’re having issues you need to create a new account. People will be moved to the correct group. In the long run this shopping cart will much greater functionality than the old website but we will get all bugs fixed as they’re reported
Laila is the best!! Just emailed her and had her invoice me for a bottle of Kings Blood to add to my current order and 5 minutes later I was all set. Very good customer service from her time and time again.

nasrenegade

Awards
Question on Kingsblood change in dosage. I got a new bottle in as I’m close to finishing current one. The new bottle says 8 caps while old says 10 caps. What was the change? Thanks!
You can read ingredient panels right?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can read ingredient panels right?
Sarcasm doesn’t help kiddo. I hate when people on line talk slick. He asked a simple question if u can’t answer if correctly don’t reply. Corny.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Laila is the best!! Just emailed her and had her invoice me for a bottle of Kings Blood to add to my current order and 5 minutes later I was all set. Very good customer service from her time and time again.
Second this! She is top notch

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cap numbers reduced because the size of the icariin extract removal which was replaced with osthole, removed a decent chunk of the serving size

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I the only person who can't read half the labels on the website? Just some feedback, I can't read it via my phone, Chrome, IE and/or Firefox. Its just too small, and won't enlarge.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I the only person who can't read half the labels on the website? Just some feedback, I can't read it via my phone, Chrome, IE and/or Firefox. Its just too small, and won't enlarge.
Yeah same, had to google it.