OLYMPUS LABS taking over the rest of 2018!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw the latest Cyber Monday special, awesome deals for $75 and $100 spent. What if I spend $150-$250+ do we keep getting freebies or it's limited? LOL

True AM style! The updates prices look great, with the 35% off for the sale look awesome! I'm putting in quite an order today.

nasrenegade

Awards
Sarcasm doesn’t help kiddo. I hate when people on line talk slick. He asked a simple question if u can’t answer if correctly don’t reply. Corny.
That's cute coming from the guy calling people "kiddo". It's interesting that the bodybuilding community is always one of the first to say "if you don't know on your own you have haven't done enough research" but God forbid my mans compares two ingredient labels of products he actually owns! ?

But keep being a hypocrite talkin slick. I'll reply how I want and you don't like it, you can kick rocks with the rest of the hypocrits like you.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are the free products included in the cart or automatically sent? I am interested in the new ignit3. Do I just purchase $75 worth (I am assuming total after discount code) and get a free bottle?

EsotericWolf

Awards
Just saw the latest Cyber Monday special, awesome deals for $75 and $100 spent. What if I spend $150-$250+ do we keep getting freebies or it's limited? LOL

True AM style! The updates prices look great, with the 35% off for the sale look awesome! I'm putting in quite an order today.
It’s working now. Are the free products supposed to show at checkout or just included in package? Thanks.
are the free products included in the cart or automatically sent? I am interested in the new ignit3. Do I just purchase $75 worth (I am assuming total after discount code) and get a free bottle?

I believe you get 1 free product per order and it is automatically added to your order from the warehouse after so you won't see it in your cart, the free product is based on teir of the order total.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please report bugs to [email protected] we’re fixing the issue on the protein.

With the migration to Shopify we imported all the customers if you’re having issues you need to create a new account. People will be moved to the correct group. In the long run this shopping cart will much greater functionality than the old website but we will get all bugs fixed as they’re reported
My account did not migrate over either, says that no account was found with my e-mail address. Will set up a new one and wait for the insider access. In the meantime will probably place a CyberMonday order.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My account did not migrate over either, says that no account was found with my e-mail address. Will set up a new one and wait for the insider access. In the meantime will probably place a CyberMonday order.
Which was weird since I received the e-mail from Ying...

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda bummed I dropped $150 on Black Friday instead of cyber Monday considering how much better the freebies are.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's cute coming from the guy calling people "kiddo". It's interesting that the bodybuilding community is always one of the first to say "if you don't know on your own you have haven't done enough research" but God forbid my mans compares two ingredient labels of products he actually owns!

But keep being a hypocrite talkin slick. I'll reply how I want and you don't like it, you can kick rocks with the rest of the hypocrits like you.
Kiddo is a New York thing

But I don’t do back and forth

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love Olympus Labs products but, I agree, I get tired of receiving 15 of the same emails everyday.
Same here. But damn it’s everyday and forget about this Black Friday and cyber Monday. They tripled emails ?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kinda bummed I dropped $150 on Black Friday instead of cyber Monday considering how much better the freebies are.
Yeah, if there's one thing I've learned from this Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018 is that I should just wait for the CM deals. Not just for OL, but several brands had better CM deals or at least kept the same deals running through Monday.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, if there's one thing I've learned from this Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018 is that I should just wait for the CM deals. Not just for OL, but several brands had better CM deals or at least kept the same deals running through Monday.
The logic behind BF and CM deals is that on BF people spend the majority of their budget and if they have anything left over you need to incentivize them to spend the rest of it. The new branding will make sense, we're working on that part, we did want to get the website launched in some form or manner. We had to make the branding more relatable to the mainstream. Our brand marketing and product marketing are connected. Our products implement the art of storytelling with every product being symbolic, our branding is to bring out the stories from our diversified customer group. Formulas and brand mission are all the same. Thanks for the support people will be moved over once the sale is over.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
"if they have anything left over you need to incentivize them to spend the rest of it" .... That's kinda a dick move.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"if they have anything left over you need to incentivize them to spend the rest of it" .... That's kinda a dick move.
Oh excuse me for transparent marketing tactics that EVERY company employs. Irregardless, almost every order triggers free shipping so its really not a dick move.

Theres literally companies out there that did 33% off BF and bogo today lol..

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats business. They are offering heavily discounted prices and plenty of freebies, hardly a dick move. A dick move would be price gouging

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not a d1ck move at all! They are not in control of your finances you are! What you choose to spend your money on is up to you. They are only offering a great discount in hopes you purchase their products over other ones.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Not a d1ck move at all! They are not in control of your finances you are! What you choose to spend your money on is up to you. They are only offering a great discount in hopes you purchase their products over other ones.
This^^^ theyve got families to provide for too. Its all part of making a living

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree! I have 2 Reign and 2 Kings Blood on the way and I was soooo close to ordering more just to score that free product but it’s close to Christmas and I have 3 young kids so getting them some more stuff had to take priority! You almost had me though OL! Lol

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sitting over here .....

Dreaming of No Mercy.....

Once upon a time..........

:)
Bro tell me about it. I need it in my life so I can show No M3rcy to these damn weights!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Fixed for GNO

Add some No Mercy and a half dozen of those before a workout and we talking.
Dude don’t post those!! Lol. That red white and blue one is calling me name!! I could crush all 12 of those....as long as there’s none with cinnamon, I hate it lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dude don’t post those!! Lol. That red white and blue one is calling me name!! I could crush all 12 of those....as long as there’s none with cinnamon, I hate it lol
This is why you are losing all your gains.
Easy calories = Easy Gains.
GET IT

Plus your kids would enjoy.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like it’s becoming a massive cyber-weekend. Unless you’re in line for a tv that will sell out in 2 hours, seems like most of the deals last all weekend. I was much more patient this year waiting out the deals and also picky, I had a few CM deals in my cart that I didn’t check out of.

Not sure small brands will drive this trend, seems more based on whatever Walmart and Amazon do

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Olympus Labs products but, I agree, I get tired of receiving 15 of the same emails everyday.
Just going to echo here that I received 6 emails from them on both the 26th and 27th. I get that more impressions = higher likelihood of click and conversion, but it's definitely overkill. Just some constructive criticism!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO still curious as where KB is supposed to fit with AP and SP in the mix.

Also, best place for ap and sp? Need some stock. I know the 35% off but I'm curious if there is anywhere else with an even better deal.
KB is a test booster and AP is a cycle support/general health supp.

SP can be used instead of KB but I personally prefer KB.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just going to echo here that I received 6 emails from them on both the 26th and 27th. I get that more impressions = higher likelihood of click and conversion, but it's definitely overkill. Just some constructive criticism!
I got 15 emails in 24 hours :/

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up for everyone complaining about the emails, it is because you're subscribed to multiple lists (due to being on the AM Insider list). We're working on fixing that today, but in the meantime, thanks for your patience and understanding.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is the insider discount gonna be back up and running?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KB is a test booster and AP is a cycle support/general health supp.

SP can be used instead of KB but I personally prefer KB.
Got both on the way. Can’t wait to stack em